JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112447 times)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 1 [04/07]
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »
 :panic:what happen to yukirin??.. dont die..

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »
This chapter is full of intensity! Each main scene (AtsuMina's kiss and AtsuYuki's glare) could deliver that intense feeling so well, and I got thrilled reading it. :thumbsup

As expected of mafia families, sadistic people would always be there. But man, Yukirin is one hell of a complex sadist with all the family matters she experienced until now. Instead of fear, I feel pity for her. Poor, Yukirin. :cry:

@aruka: And now I've updated~! YEHEY~!  :lol: I want to twist some of the character's personalities here. Do you think that it's alright if I do that? It's just that I'm tired of the same personalities they always seem to have.
Personality twists? No problem at all, ma'am! :D
Sure you've already seen Yuko's 180-degree-upside-down personality twist in haruhi16-san's 'Vampire Ice Princess' and it turned out so truly damn interesting. :w00t:
So why the hesitation to try? :grin:

Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
Byebye too! I'm off to your other thread, fulfilling my own silent promise to comment there.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »
I'm guessing that Sae fired a tranquiliser shot at Yuki. She couldn't have shot her family member with a real bullet! That would be just dumb and reckless!

But man, that was an intense chapter! Really well-written. Tension to the max, I must say! And it all started because Yukirin didn't want to hand the remote to Mayuyu :sweatdrop: Got to love how protective Yukirin is towards Mayuyu when it comes to others hurting the cyborg.

Anyway, it seems like Yukirin and Mayuyu are more similar than they thought. Previously, Mayuyu was upset that Yukirin was paying too much attention to her sisters and not enough to her. Now, Yukirin is angry that Rena cares so much about Jurina. Easily jealous, huh? That's why Yukirin and Mayuyu need each other to fill the hole in their lonely hearts XD

Hope you'll post part 2 of this chapter soon! I want to know what happens after this! Did shit really hit the fan? Or it's as I guessed that Sae didn't fire a real bullet?

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
i forgot to comment earlier on i should be punished anyway i feel really sorry for Takamina but atleast she had everyone else to protect her

but sae shot Yuki noooooooooo

update soon

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2012, 05:30:19 AM »
:O woah woah woah atsumina making out......then mayuyu comes in and disturbs them *cough* no wonder acchan let yuki have her :P
but then dangerous yuki appearing is definitely dangerous! SHES EVEN WILLING TO GET RID OF TAKAMINA! good thing there are the others and rena to stop her in time although sae shooting yuki is just omg D: what did she shoot her with!

totally cant wait for what harunas gonna do to yuko  :w00t:

thanks for the update!  :thumbup

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2012, 07:26:41 AM »
Your story really perked up my interest, like above the roof even.
Its a really interesting plot, I find myself smiling along from a few chapters back until this update.
Hmm, while it looked like its tragic, I don't......really think Sae shot Yuki with a real gun. That would have sent blood flying and splattering on Rena and make up a mess on the floor and all. I second seigus-san here, Sae shot her a tranquilizer instead, because seriously, if we're talking about someone like Rena, there might be a chance that she'd snap and show her scary side if there was blood included there. Mah. I'd like to see how scary Rena can get though.... :cathappy:

I love how AtsuMina was going, that until Mayu disturbed them, lol. Also, Yuki being overprotective is so sweet, but seeing her sadistic black side is scary, it makes me squeal because I totally loved it while I read through her parts, just so so charming! :heart: :cathappy:

I'm....well, a bit disappointed with Jurina though, why does she have to be like that to Rena? If she only wasn't acting like a brat then nothing like this would happen...

While I do ship MaYuki and WMatsui, you kind of...push me to shipping YukiRena you know in your story......what with Yuki's reaction here and her anger being able to be dissipate only by Rena, also, Yuki's favorite is Rena, now you make me imagine that Rena is a hamster or something, but anyways, you make me ship them together here...when I should actually be shipping MaYuki and WMatsui instead. Seriously, you make me ship them here, I mean their cute together, being overly protective sisters, supporting each other when no one wants and refuses to eat their cooking, I also really had it bad when Yuki was angry over how Rena was giving so much attention over Jurina, lessening her own attention on Yuki and not being able to spend some time with her... Jealousy is floating in the air~ :lol:

Though I wish WMatsui's relationship would turn out good, Mayu should also stop annoying Yuki, maybe then she could be the one and only in Yuki's eyes, she's already showing interest, or rather, both of them are showing interest in one another.

Anyways, thank you for the good read. :heart:
Thank you for the update as well, I'm so gonna follow this story. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2012, 01:44:16 PM »
Eh!? How we could passed by Atsumina good moment at Yukirin on the edge of the death???
Black is so scary! OMG!!!! But please don't kill her.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2012, 08:57:21 PM »
you're back! and this time it was like  :shocked:
 :panic: omg can't wait for next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2012, 10:10:31 PM »
NOOOOO!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!

YUKIRIN IS NOT GOING TO DIE RIGHT?!

PLEASE BE ALIVE YUKIRIN!!

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2012, 12:48:26 AM »
Hello there~
I'm new here and I find your story is soooooo interesting! :D
I love the way you throw some meanie cliffhanger. LOL
But seriously, that's the best part, it'll make your readers become wondering about what will happened next and stick to this fanfic. :D

Fighting!! :D
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 Short PREVIEW [04/14]
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »
A/N: Just something to help you guys figure out what's going to happen. P.S I'll probably post the whole chapter after an hour, or a day, or maybe two days. Who knows? I'm just going to try and finish the report my mom is trying to make me do. Anyways~ Here goes~!

I actually wanted to troll you guys again.  :lol:

“I can’t find her pulse point.”

The words echoed inside Rena’s mind, bringing her into a trance that left her staring at the lying girl on the floor. Her eyes lingered to the girl’s face, and she saw the tears that were still left in her eyes. Her throat by now was as dry as the desert, and she could no longer hear the voices of those that surrounded her.

She was numb. And she couldn’t even feel the pumping of her heart inside her chest. Her brain refused to register any of the words that everyone else was saying to her, too tired to even process the sight of her sister lying still and unconscious on the cold, hard floor.

The only thing that she felt was…emptiness.

And Rena hated it.

She was never good with dealing things alone. She always dealt with them with her sisters, especially Yukirin. But right now, no one is helping her. No one is there to stop her tears from falling, nor hug her tightly as they speak words of comfort.

No one…because the only person who does, is lying there in front of her...

Dead.

END OF PREVIEW

Well. I guess you guys know the deal in the next chapter. ^^

Comments~!

Nakamii: Hmm....Yukirin and Mayuyu... but then...Like I wrote above in the preview...Yukirin is dead.  :twisted:

@kurogumi: Umm...It is. It's not real. ahaha! It's fanfic~!  :P

@msst28: I think this might answer your question.  :twisted:

@aruka: Thank you. I was actually worried about not being able to do that, but seeing you comment that it did....YAY~! Yes. Yes. Sadistic people are always in the Mafia.  :D And yes. Yukirin really is pitiful. Yearning for her sister's attention. *sigh* And thank you for commenting on my other thread! :kneelbow:

@seigus: Well, Seigus-san...What type of tranquilizer makes a heart stop its beat? :?  I actually made sure that it wouldn't be a tranquilizer...so...  :twisted: Ahahaha~! And yes. They are similar! I never actually notcied that! Ahaha, good eye!  :twothumbs

@XxRoByNxX78: No, no. You shouldn't be punished. ^^ And Sae....*sigh* I guess no SaeYuki, huh? Me and my plots. *sigh*

@Pandah: Ahahaha, if someone disturbed you having the kiss of your life, you would too right? Ahahaha~! And Haruna... :shocked *ahem*

@Sieka-san: Well...I'm a bit disappointed with the previous chapters.  :sweatdrop: So, I'm trying to make up for the following chapters. ^^  And yes. Really well said. I never wrote anything about blood splattering anywhere. And Rena didn't go berserk. So...yes. You have a hint. ^^ But then... With this preview...I wonder what really happened.  XD And really?  :O It was because of your Chinmoku fic that I wanted a YukiRena in this fic! You inspired me!!!  :twothumbs

@kahem: Kill, eh? But then...I wrote 'dead'.  :twisted:

@Megumi: You're welcome! And thank you for reading this!!! ^^ I missed you and your comments~!

@RenaChii: Yes! Yes! Yes!  :twisted: ahahaha~!

@bochang: Hello there too~!  :on gay: And yay~! A new reader!!! Thank you for reading this!!! :kneelbow: And really? This story is interesting? Hmm~ Should I add more Akiba deaths then?  :twisted: Ahaha. Thank you! You're JJANG! And hwaiting~!

So.... that's the end of this post then. ^^ I guess this preview left you guys thinking why Yukirin deserved to die and such. Ahahaha~!  :twisted: *sigh* I guess I'm trolling on this fic. ahahaha~! I shall lurk back into the shadows to continue the rest of this chapter then~ Until then! Please prepare some black clothes for a funeral!!! The next chapter is definitely going to have one! Oops! Did I give a hint there?  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:21:09 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 Short PREVIEW [04/14]
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2012, 09:32:57 AM »
Seriously? You just kill yukirin?
But it's kinda random when sae fired yukirin..
I mean, she is her family, and I don't think sae will actually kill yukirin since they've knew the pain when someone from their family killed. ㅋㅋㅋ just guessing..

I want to see mayuyu "punished" by black!! Give me back that scene. ㅋㅋㅋ

and more kojiyuu please.. Pervy yuko is the best! LOL
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »
I expected that you'd troll us at one point. Not a surprise to me karomuwi-san. You did troll some of your readers before on another thread of yours. :lol:

I won't really hold on the thought that Yuki's dead.
It would spell bad news for Takamina and co. also, Yuki's a valuable character, its bad to kill her off. Unless you actually want us to mourn and probably use pins and needles on some voodoo doll and rage over it, screaming over how an evil author-san killed off someone's oshi or something. :lol: XD Jokes aside, it seems serious though if her pulse couldn't be found. But then again, they haven't asked Sae what cartridge she used, is it bullet, rubber bullet or medicine type ones? All we know is that she had a gun, but what's inside the cartridge remains a mystery, until I get a clear look and explanation over it, I won't believe, even though you did say that it isn't a tranquilizer and used the word 'Dead'.

I pity Rena though in that preview. Looks like no one seems to care, well its understandable because they are all shocked at what happened, all of them are probably stunned at the revelation even. But yeah, without anyone to hug her, comfort and whisper words of support, what is there to do but cry? Rena doesn't have her pillar of support, its possible for her to go into self-withdrawal after this. Should I even concur that she might not actually want to see people after this? But if Yuki lives, miraculously or not, then Rena might pour all her attention on her beloved older sister and that might cause another burst of flaming jealous here and there? Saaa...who knows, you might suddenly troll us, I'm used to it though, Morinaga Milk already let me see the ends of hell with her trolling and all the hell waits that I had to endure. :lol:

I wanted to see Gekikara in the flesh though, hahaha, Rena on berserk mode would have been a good finisher, lol, at least to me I'd like to see an even more horrifying and bloody scene after Yuki got shot. :lol: Revenge is sweeter with blood after all, but since there's no blood splattered on the floor, heh.......keep the fate and hope alive~ :lol:

Eh? Because of Chinmoku? Wew...I'm glad that I inspired you to add even a bit of YukiRena here, in a way, thank you as well, you inspired me somehow with a plot just from this fic, dunno if I'm gonna do it though. :lol:

Anyways, thanks again, for the preview. :lol:

Fanfics:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
lol i guess i would want to murder whoever disturbs the kiss of my life....but ill only be killing them in my head :P im too shy to even try and murder someone hahah

omg! this preview D: no no no no no! yuki cant die! what lies is this  D: she cant leave rena like that! these sisters gotta stick together!
and mayuyu needs to grope her some more *cough*

shall wait for the rest of the chapter! yuki is totally not dead ....yet

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »
karomuwi-san dont kill yukirin..
hopefullly you just trolling us all

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2012, 12:10:48 PM »
If Yukirin is really dead, you've just turned this story into a black comedy.

Anyway, the funeral in question is probably someone else's. Maybe Sae's because she tried to kill Yukirin, resulting in Rena going berserk and killing her. After Sae's dead, Yukirin regains her consciousness and everyone goes "Oooops!"

As you can tell, I'm trolling with my comment too :twisted: Looking forward to your actual update!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Uaaah I'm in trolling mode on now..!!

Rena..you don't need to feel lonely...you still have jurina-chan
And yukirin..you have mayu...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »
Noooooo!!!!!! How could you kill her?! Yukirin!!!!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 [04/15]
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
@bochang: Bochang-ssi, yes. You are right about them knowing the pain. And because of that, you made me want to include something here. Thank you. :kneelbow:  As for Mayuyu being punished… will there be any punishment I wonder?

@Sieka-san: Ahahaha, I really had the urge to troll, but then…you guys might pick up your voodoo dolls and needles. XD Let us just read and see what happens… though even I have no idea what type of events would happen, since I just write whatever comes to mind whenever there’s a chapter I have to update. I really hate sticking to an event, it ruins the fun. :lol: And post the fic! I wanna read it!!! Please!!!

@Pandah: Yes. I agree. Mayuyu is still not spending lots of time with her Oshiri sister, and grope her Yukirin. Yukirin just died, so yeah. I wonder what would happen. :lol:

@msst28: B-but…I just did. :lol:

@seigus:  Ahaha Seigus-san, you’re trolling as well! Let’s troll together! Ahahahahah~!

@kurogumi: Trolls unite! Ahahaha~! :lol:

@kahem: I apologize for following what my trolling mind told me to write. :kneelbow: Ahahaha~ :lol:

A/N: Guys…Please call me Karomuwi without the ‘-san’ or just call me Karo-chan, or maybe Muwi-chan. It’s a bit weird to have you guys call me san when I’m probably younger than you guys. :sweatdrop: And now onto the story!!! Douzo~!

Chapter 21 Part 2

“I can’t find her pulse point.”

The words echoed inside Rena’s mind, bringing her into a trance that left her staring at the lying girl on the floor. Her eyes lingered to the girl’s face, and she saw the tears that were still left in her eyes. Her throat by now was as dry as the desert, and she could no longer hear the voices of those that surrounded her.

She was numb. And she couldn’t even feel the pumping of her heart inside her chest. Her brain refused to register any of the words that everyone else was saying to her, too tired to even process the sight of her sister lying still and unconscious on the cold, hard floor.

The only thing that she felt was…emptiness.

And Rena hated it.

She was never good with dealing things alone. She always dealt with them with her sisters, especially Yukirin. But right now, no one is helping her. No one is there to stop her tears from falling, nor hug her tightly as they speak words of comfort.

No one…because the only person who does, is lying there in front of her…

Dead.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Takamina growled, and pulled Sae’s collar down to make the girl match level with her. The girl just shot Yukirin! And after the girl just managed to calm down! Why did Sae have to come back running with a gun?! Didn’t she made it clear to leave Yukirin alone?!

She even let Yukirin suffocate her!

Closing her eyes, she mumbled a curse under her breath. She knew that Rena would come anytime, just in time to save her from death and to calm the girl down. And just like she had expected, Rena’s sisterly instincts did brought her just in time before Takamina’s lungs exploded from the lack of oxygen.

But then! She opened her eyes to glare at the girl trapped between her small body and the wall. This girl had to shoot her!

“You just had to come back with a gun.” Takamina growled at her, before preparing her right hand to punch Sae as her left hand stayed to keep Sae in her position.

“Takamina!” Someone shouted.

The said girl felt someone place a hand on her shoulder and then two arms wrap around her waist. Right before she could even land a punch on Sae, she was pulled back, and saw Sayaka shake her head at her. When she fell backwards, she landed on the girl who hugged her from her back.

Turning her head, she saw Acchan crushed under her body, making her stand up as quickly as she could and pull the other girl up. Acchan tilted the shorter girl’s chin up, in order to get a closer look on her neck. When she saw how red and bruised it was, her eyes narrowed and her face formed a frown.

“You should have let us help you.” Acchan told her, before enveloping the shorter girl into a tight hug.

Takamina sighed, and pushed her away gently. Right now, she wasn’t in the mood for any type of comfort. She needed to ask Sae the reason for her shooting Yukirin. Sure, the girl was just worried about her. But Sae has seen Yukirin act that way before.

When was it exactly?She wondered, before sighing. That time when Rena almost got killed by her.

Massaging her temples, she turned to Rena and the body of Yukirin. She walked towards Kuumin, and patted the girl’s shoulder, hoping that it would help in comforting her. Just then, she heard a cough from one of the other girls, making hers and Kuumin’s head to turn and look at the one who coughed.

It was Miichan.

The said girl was beside Sae along with Sayaka, and she was holding the same gun that Sae used to shoot Yukirin with. Yuko patted Takamina’s shoulder, before nodding at Miichan to start talking. Seeing how Yuko and Miichan were acting, Takamina couldn’t help but frown.

Why were they so calm?

Miichan coughed to clear her throat, before speaking. “Before you guys get so emotional, let Sae explain first.”

Kuumin stared at the said girl, and everyone else did so. Takamina took a glance at Rena, who was still in her trance, before turning her head to look at the short-haired girl. She was scratching her head, as if trying to figure out how to break the news or whatever she wanted to say, to the others.

Sensing that the girl wasn’t going to talk anytime sooner, Miichan decided to speak for the girl. She sighed and pulled out some of the gun’s bullets, before throwing them onto the ground for everyone else to see as she kept one in her hand. She threw the gun away and kicked it away; feeling a bit uncomfortable to hold it when there was no enemy to shoot it with.

“Yukirin’s not dead, so don’t even act like she is.” Miichan told them, crossing her arms as she sighed.

Kuumin stood up, and looked at her in disbelief. “I have been searching for Yuki-neechan’s pulse for the past few minutes!” she bit her lower lip, as she continued. “I can easily find a pulse point in just mere seconds, but I couldn’t even find hers.”

Yuko walked over to the girl who was ready to burst out crying, and wrapped her arms around the younger girl. She started making some shushing sounds, patting the younger girl’s back as she did. When Kuumin continued to stand there stiffly, Yuko released her hold on the younger girl figuring out that she probably wanted to be hugged by her older sister instead.

“That’s because Sae used an electric bullet.” Miichan told everyone.

She waited, but no one spoke a word or even made a reaction. She sighed, and scratched her head as she opened her hand to show everyone the said electric bullet. Seeing everyone's confused stares, she looked at Sae and motioned for her to explain to everyone what she had meant.

“Well…” Sae started, “Miichan and I were making a type of bullet that would knock someone out, but not kill them.”

“A tranquillizer?” everyone said in unison.

The two girls nodded their heads. “Something like that.”

“Just that this is a bit better.” Miichan smiled proudly at the bullet, as she lifted it to her eye level. “This one can knock out a horse dead, but it can still let a person live.”

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Miichan asked them with a smile.

Takamina shot her a glare. “But explain the reason for Yukirin’s missing pulse!”

“Ah~” Miichan pointed at her own wrist. “That’s because, this bullet is specially designed to make a person’s heart-beat stop beating.”

“Which explains the reason for Yukirin’s missing pulse.” Sae added.

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Mariko asked, putting her hands onto her hips.

She wasn’t that close to the unconscious girl, but the way the two girls explained it made it sound dangerous. Yukirin could even be dead as they speak about their precious bullet.

“Well, we haven’t tested it…” Miichan scratched her head. “So…yeah…”

“It…is kind of dangerous?” Sae said, unsure on what to tell them.

“You mean you shot Yukirin with an untested device you’ve been working on?” a voice asked, making everyone turn to the owner of the voice.

“Yes.” Miichan and Sae answered in unison to answer Rena’s question.

The raven-haired girl stood up, and walked towards them. Anger could be clearly seen in her eyes, and a terrifying aura was being emitted. As she walked towards them with slow small steps, everyone saw a nerve popped from her forehead.

They made a way for the raven-haired girl to walk through, not wanting to make her snap at them and divert her anger to them. As Rena neared, everyone saw how Sae was starting to sweat nervously, while Miichan was calm as though it didn’t concern her.

“What?” Miichan asked, before shrugging her shoulders. “I’m not the one who shot her sister.”

“You shot my sister with an untested device.” Rena repeated, and narrowed her eyes at the two.

“Well, she’s still alive!” Sae stated, and pointed at Yukirin.

Rena grabbed her neck, before pushing her against the wall hardly. She never really liked those devices Miichan and Sae made. They always failed whenever the two would use them in a Mafia war, and Rena has had it with giving those things a chance.

And now… Those two decided to use an electric bullet on her sister. They used a bullet, which can kill a horse, on her sister. And still claim that her sister is still alive, when all of their devices failed and almost caused the whole Royal Family’s death once.

“Do you wish for death?” Rena asked, feeling her anger growing.

Her blood was starting to boil and she knew that once her anger has reached its peak, there’s no stopping to what she’s going to do. She was still in her first stage of anger, and the line between her second and first was not that thick.

“You ask for a death wish.” Rena stated, before tightening her hold on the girl’s neck.

“You want to tell me that my sister is still alive, after being shot by one of your worthless, pathetic, laughable devices?”

Sae squeaked out. “Y-yes.”

“Are you kidding me?!” Rena demanded, before punching the wall beside Sae’s head. “You expect me to believe that?!”

She tightened her grip, and pushed Sae even harder against the wall. The loud thud made everyone try and stop her by grabbing her shoulders and arms. Kuumin was now hugging Rena from the back— the same way that Rena did to try and calm Yukirin—, hoping that it would calm her older sister.

Furious about being held back, Rena pushed all of them away. The sudden force sent everyone falling onto the floor backgrounds. The Rappapa girls looked at each other in surprise; they couldn’t believe that they were all pushed along with the Royal girls with just an effortless push by a frail-looking girl.

Satisfied with the distance between her and the others, Rena turned her attention back to the short-haired girl. She bared her teeth, and showed Sae how much she was trying to control herself. She really was. And it was getting hard to keep herself from getting the gun to shoot Sae with it.

“You expect me to believe your words after it sent her to her death?!” Rena demanded, reminding Sae of their dead member— that they had thought was killed by the Yasagure Family.

“Rena, stop it.” Takamina and Yuko told her, but the girl was not willing to let the words stay deep in her heart.

Sae deserved to be reminded about hers and Miichan’s mistake! A mistake that led to her death! A mistake that made the rest of the Royal Family watch her die in front of them, through a live video that the killers set-up to make them see how they torture their member!

“Your devices killed her!” she spat to Sae.

Her eyes were now wide and glaring at the girl in front of her. Her heart was screaming out, telling her to speak what she has kept inside her chest for the past few years. It was screaming for release, ready to erupt from her mouth. And when it did, Rena has never felt so happy to have it out of her insides.

“You killed Erena!”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Everyone stood frozen to the ground the moment the black screen turned white and showed their missing member, tied up to a chair with her hands tied behind her back. They saw her white shirt drenched with her blood, turning it crimson red as her blood continued to gush out from a cut everyone could clearly see.

There was a hole through the reddish shirt, showing everyone some cuts that have been made on the young girl’s body. It was deep, and the insides could be seen. The mere sight was so revolting, and would have made a normal person puke up.

A masked person walked in the scene, and waved to them. Their faces tightened, and they all glared deadly at him. He just gave a laugh and walked over to the girl, with a gun being twirled around his fingers as he took off the brown sack on her face.

Revealing Erena.

Leaning down, he whispered something to her ear. When she gave no reaction, he punched her at the stomach, making her cough out blood. He whispered once again to her, making her lift her head up and look at everyone through the TV screen.

They all gasped, and Rena covered Kuumin’s eyes to prevent her from seeing how bloody and beaten up their member’s face was. There was a huge cut on her cheek, and her lips had popped. Her eyes were bloody red, and her face was as pale white as a newly-made paper.

Her eyelids were unable to keep themselves open, since fatigue has caused her body to shut down. She was panting slowly and deeply, as if savoring every breath she was allowed to breath. Just then, the man snapped his fingers, making two other masked men enter the scene with a barrel filled of water.

“You bastard!” Takamina cried helplessly at him through the screen.

He gave a laugh and waved his hand dismissively. “Watch this, Crown Prince.”

He grabbed Erena’s chin and made her look at everyone. Then letting go, he gave her a loud and hard slap, sending her falling onto the ground. Everyone on the other side of the screen cried out in anger, furious that they were locked in the building and helpless to watch the poor girl gets mistreated.

The other two masked men made Erena sit back on her seat, and left to let the other one continue whatever he had in mind. Pointing to the barrel of water, he made everyone understand what he plans on doing. Grabbing Erena by her neck, he pushed her head down into the barrel and laughed evilly.

Bubbles started to float up to the surface of the water, and Erena moved frantically from her seat. She was trying to lift her head up from the water, but was unable to do so with the man’s strong grip on her. She was stomping her feet against the ground, hoping that the masked man would just let her take a breath.

Fortunately for her, the masked man let go of her and allowed her to lift her head out of the barrel. She started gasping for air and she was panting heavily, showing just how much she was deprived of breathing. She coughed out some water, mixed with her own blood, and fell down onto the floor.

Everyone in the other room were trying to get out of the room they were stuck in, punching and kicking the metal door that was preventing them from making their escape. But to no avail, the door was too strong and chick for them to make a hole through with their bullets.

Angered that were locked up in a room, they started crying out in frustration. Sae was staring at the screen, punching the floor as she did. The masked man was now carrying a sharp knife that Sae was sure he was going to use on Erena.

And he did.

He started tracing a small pattern on her leg, making the remaining blood come out from the cut. Erena was crying and sobbing out in pain, helpless to the man’s mistreating. Her eyes were now looking like they were ready to pop out of their sockets and her mouth was wide open as she screaming in pain.

But among the Royal Family’s screaming—along with hers— the man’s laughed echoed through the speakers. His gleeful laughter brought nothing but anger to everyone, making them look at him through the screen with vengeance in their eyes.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Sae’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets the moment the words left Rena’s mouth. Her lips started to tremble, and she couldn’t breathe. The air has been sucked out of her lungs by Rena’s statement, and it has left her breathless.

Images of the said girl flashed before her mind, and Sae’s eyes started to water. She remembered the times when Erena used to be with them, and the times that the younger girl would say that Sae’s and Miichan’s devices were always the best for her, even though the two girls could clearly see how disastrous the devices had been.

She started to remember the way Erena smiled at her, as she admired whatever devices Sae and Miichan decided to show her. Sae also started to remember how Erena looked at her and Miichan through the screen, still smiling like an angel even though her own blood continuously flowed from her waist.

“I was careless guys,” Erena coughed out some blood, before continuing as she stared at the screen. “It’s not your fault.”

The memory of the way Erena smiled and talked to her— telling her how it was not the fault of the device Sae and Miichan let her use when she went after the Habu Family—, made the flow of tears start.

“Tell me,” Rena growled, stopping her flashbacks of Erena. “How sure are you that Yukirin is still alive?”

“Her heart hasn’t made a beat for the past five minutes!” Rena pointed out.

She was mad and furious, but she couldn’t get herself to even punch Sae. The memory of seeing how Erena was brutally killed in front of them through a TV screen was preventing her from getting off the edge of sanity, which was fortunate for Sae.

“R-rena.” A weak voice suddenly called out the said girl’s name, making her heart skip a beat.

Rena immediately turned her head to the direction of the voice, and found Yukirin’s eyes slightly open. Her chest was slightly going up and down, signaling that she was breathing and alive. Rena’s intimidating eyes instantly calmed down, making Takamina sigh in relief before taking a glance at Sae to check whether the grip made a bruise.

It did.

Takamina sighed to herself. No surprise there. What would surprise her would be when Rena didn’t even make a single bruise on Sae. Only she and Yukirin knew the full strength of Rena, and seeing how black and blue Sae’s neck was, Takamina could say that it was a minor bruise— compared to the ones she has seen Rena make on her victims.

Turning her head to catch both Sae and Miichan in her sight, she then saw the two girls with both of their heads down, refusing to even look at Yukirin or anyone else. They had their both of their eyes covered by their bangs, hiding away whatever emotion those orbs held. As if talking telepathically, the two walked out of the room at the same time, without speaking a word.

When Takamina turned her head to Rena, she saw the said girl hugging Yukirin tightly as if she was afraid that once she let go of her older sister, Yukirin will once again become unconscious. She then diverted her gaze from Rena to the youngest sister, and saw how Kuumin was staring at Yukirin stiffly.

Takamina walked over to Kuumin and patted the younger girl’s shoulder, snapping the young girl out of her trance. She looked up to Takamina, and received a smile.

“Help your sister bring Yukirin to her room.” Takamina instructed to her.

Kuumin nodded her head, and rushed to her sisters’ side. Seeing that Yukirin was alright, Mayuyu looked at Takamina, as if waiting for a permission to let her help the two sisters in carrying Yukirin back to her room. When Takamina nodded at her, Mayuyu walked towards the three sisters with her arms held out to wrap around the eldest sister’s waist.

But as she was about to come nearer and help Yukirin up, Rena shook her head at Mayuyu and spoke. “I’ll do it. I’m her sister.”

Mayuyu stepped back without any arguments, knowing that she shouldn’t meddle if the older girl tells her so. She watched as Kuumin wrapped one of Yukirin’s arms around her neck, while Rena helped in steadying the older girl’s legs. When the eldest of the sisters managed to stand up properly, she motioned for the other two to let her walk on her own.

But the moment Yukirin tried to make a step; she dropped to the ground and bit her lip as she felt a sharp pain at the place where she was shot. However, biting her lower lip seemed futile, as a pained cry escaped her mouth. She clutched the floor’s carpet, before slowing her breaths to try and lessen the pain she was feeling.

The cry that Yukirin did made Rena panic and she dropped to the ground, asking her older sister frantically where she was feeling the pain from. She felt her heart stop and her chest ached the moment she saw the pain her sister showed on her face.

When Yukirin didn’t answer her, Rena looked at Kuumin with worried eyes. She then turned her head to her older sister, and saw how Yukirin was trying to get something from her back. When she looked at the Yukirin’s back, Rena saw a dart-like thing sticking out from Yukirin’s skin. She tried to remove it, but it only made Yukirin cry out once again and start sobbing as she held on to Rena tightly.

The pain Yukirin felt the moment Rena touched it was too much for her to bear, making her shudder and tremble badly. She watched her sister ran her hands through her own hair, unable to figure out how to remove the piece of device that was bringing her nothing but pain.

“T-take off my shirt.” Yukirin told her, taking slow breaths as she tried to stop herself from making any slight movements.

Rena nodded her head, and raised Yukirin’s arms to try and remove the shirt. But when she tried to move it up from Yukirin’s body, Yukirin tensed and sobbed, making Rena stop immediately and stare at her sister worriedly.

“Y-Yukirin?” Rena stuttered, fear and anxiousness were written all over her face.

Yukirin gave a weak smile, before trying to remove her shirt once again. Sensing that removing the shirt the usual way would just pain Yukirin, Rena ripped the whole shirt apart. She tore it away from Yukirin’s skin gently, to make sure that she wouldn’t touch the small dart-bullet.

When Yukirin was rid of the shirt, she turned to Rena and tried to stand up. Rena and Kuumin helped her up, and soon the three of them were walking out of the door while the rest of the Akiba Family stared at them.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

The two of them walked in silence, knowing that even if they speak, the pain won’t recede. The words that Rena spat out to them was true, and it was hurting them so badly that all they wanted was to rip out that certain pain off their chests.

Erena’s death has been four years ago, yet the memory was still vivid in their minds. It was so vivid, that it seems like it was just yesterday when they went to Erena’s funeral. It was so vivid, that the guilt has not lessened throughout the years. Instead, it seems to be growing each passing day.

It grew even more, when Rena and Yukirin decided to ‘massacre’ the whole Yasagure Family two years ago. The guilt for being unable to get out in time to save Erena was too unbearable for the two girls that they decided to search who the killers were and kill them without mercy.

When the Yasagure Family died, Sae and Miichan thought that the pain and guilt would disappear. But no. It remained in their chests. Erena’s death has scarred them for life.

“I feel even guiltier now.” Sae mumbled, making Miichan look at her.

Sae looked back at her when she felt the girl’s stare, and sighed as she came to a stop in the hallway. She leaned against the wall, and sighed depressingly as she ran her hand through her hair.

“The Yasagure Family was killed by Rena and Yukirin, but they weren’t the ones who killed Erepyon.”

Miichan looked down onto the floor, and sighed as well. She leaned against the wall across the wall that Sae was leaning on, and looked at the short-haired girl with a sad smile.

“Guess that we have more blood in our hands, huh?”

Sae nodded. They just killed an innocent Family to be killed, and it was a Family that they were close to. What a miserable life we have. Sae thought to herself.

“Hey…” Miichan looked at her straight in the eyes. “Do you think that…”

She bit her lower lip. “If Yukirin lives and we managed to find out who killed Erena, the guilt will all go away?”

“I don’t know.” Sae shrugged her shoulders. “I hope so.”

Miichan sighed, and started walking towards the stairs to get to the kitchen. She wanted to make some new recipes to drown herself in thoughts beside ones that would make her insane with guilt. When Sae cleared her throat, Miichan turned to her and smiled.

“Just gonna drown myself, you know.” She started walking down the stairs, and shouted to Sae. “I’m glad that we have work tomorrow!”

As she watched the long-haired girl disappear from her sight, Sae sighed and walked towards her room. But as she was about to turn the knob, she stopped and turned her body. She started thinking about how Miichan plans on working to prevent herself from getting any sadder, making her decide that she also wanted to do something, besides moping about the unbearable guilt.

Walking towards the same stairs that Miichan walked down from, Sae decided to go somewhere to loosen up her mind. She walked down the stairs, and took her car keys from the garage before walking to the kitchen to tell Miichan about her plan.

“I’m going to drown myself as well.” She stated, twirling the keys in her fingers.

Miichan smiled at her, before motioning for Sae to leave her alone. Sae chuckled to herself, when she heard Miichan shout at her as she got into her car.

“Make sure not to drown yourself by the sea!”

She drove out of the mansion, but not before shouting back. “I’ll drown myself in wine and beer! So don’t worry!”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“My new Family is messed up.” Jurina sighed, massaging her temples as she walked out to the garden.

How can each member try to kill each other? First, it was Rena’s older sister. Then, it was Rena herself. Are the Royal girls really that bloodthirsty?

“Scary.” She mumbled, as she felt a shiver run down her spine.

She saw the bruise that Sae got after being released by Rena. And let’s just say that Jurina doesn’t ever want to get something like that for pissing Rena off. Good thing that she told Rena that she wanted to try and get along with the older girl.

Just then, she remembered what she was out in the garden for. Fishing her phone out of her pocket, she decided to call Karomuwi to find out why the younger girl was taking such a long time in informing her about the badge. She has already waited for a long time— a day— and there was still yet a call from the girl!

Clicking on the said girl’s number, she placed the phone near her ear as she prepared herself to give the girl an earful for being late in giving the information that she needed. A few seconds passed, before the call was picked up and Jurina took a breath before shouting at the phone.

“Karomuwi!” she growled. “Why are you so long?!

“Sorry.” The said girl mumbled. “I’m currently in a stupid funeral.”

Jurina arched her eyebrow. “What?”

“Well, someone wanted me to do some research on who the badge was from.” Karomuwi told her, slightly annoyed.

Well, who wouldn’t be? She was an assassin doing an informant’s job for free, for goodness sake!

“Then what are you doing at a funeral?!” Jurina cried at her.

“Well, duh~! I’m here because the current boss of the family you’re so desperate to search for is dead!” Karomuwi cried back at her, but in a quiet voice.

“What?”

“I’m here because the—” Karomuwi started to say, thinking that Jurina didn’t get what she spoke.

“—You’re at my parents’ killer’s funeral?” Jurina asked, shocked.

Karomuwi answered. “Yeah. But I’m still trying to find out whether they are the ones you’re really searching for.”

Jurina kept quiet for a while, trying to contemplate on whether she should rush to the funeral herself and kill the rest of the Family. But then, Karomuwi still wasn’t sure whether the Family she suspected was really the ones who killed her parents.

“I’ll tell you about it as soon as I find out more.” Karomuwi assured her.

Jurina sighed. “Fine.”

“Good. I’m going to hang up now.” Karomuwi told her. “And don’t call me. I’ll call you once I find out more.”

She also added quietly, though Jurina could clearly hear her. “I might get found out with you being so impatient.”

The call dropped, and Jurina sighed as she put the phone back into her pocket. She was really itching to kill the people who killed her parents, but Karomuwi really wasn’t sure yet. She didn’t want to kill anyone innocent, so that leaves her with the reason to wait.

“Great.” She cursed. “More waiting.”

Stomping, she started heading for her room to try and get some good night sleep. She may be Matsui Jurina, the rebel girl of the Rappapa Family, but she was not immune to tiredness. She also needed to get some good night sleep to prepare herself for another boring day in school.

To Be Continued…

A/N: Well, I guess that answered the tranquillizer question, and the funeral question. XD Ahahaha. I can’t kill Yukirin, when she’s my second Oshi!!! But I just did! Because the moment her heart stopped beating, she died! And then she relived! Now you guys got what I meant by she died? :lol: And I really found this chapter a bit…ugh…I don’t really know how to explain it. I’m just a bit disappointed. Maybe because it’s posted a day earlier than expected that I feel that this is amateurish?

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:23:54 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 [04/15]
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
You updated today, after I updated mine, what are the chances of coincidence? Hahaha...and I was hoping for one in this fic, good thing you did update today. :lol:

And so as I say, keep the fate and hope alive. :lol:
I knew that Yuki won't be killed, if you did kill her, then Rena would make a bloodbath in the mansion. :lol: That would certainly end the fic all too quickly too. :lol: You can never fool a person who's used to trolling, karomuwi-san. :lol: And I'm certainly joking about the pins and needles and the voodoo doll, hahaha, its just a sentence I often see around people who threaten or scare the authors. Just decided to add that for fun. :lol: XD

I'm certainly glad that Yuki's alive, though she's in pain thanks to Sae and Miichan's invention, they really shouldn't try to test devices that are far too dangerous to be used, it can kill a horse after all as they said, but mah, Yuki survived, she's a tough nut after all.

I'm guessing though that at this moment, the only person who can dissipate Rena's anger is Yukirin and vice-versa, but that won't stay for too long though, mah, though I like how Yukirin and Rena are close and that their sisterly bond is strong, its really pushing me to the edge to ship them in this fic of yours. Don't do that you know, your pushing my hopes up~ :lol: But I don't really mind it, not that I'm not used to it. :lol: Still, I love how Rena gives her full attention to Yuki now, seeing as how Yukirin needs her help, I hope Kuumin isn't feeling all too bad. Kuumin did her best after all! :(

I'm sure MaYuki will happen, what with Mayu worrying over Yuki and showing signs of jealousy and worry over the girl. WMatsui however, I can't see anything yet, its more like their on the acquaintance side leaning onto the sister-ish type of relationship, I mean, I can't really picture WMatsui being a pair here than Mayuki.

I feel really bad for Sae and Miichan though, they took the blame, though they did deserve it. Sae almost got herself bad in there due to Rena and everyone saw the full scope of what Rena can do, its frightening, even Jurina knows that she shouldn't mess with Rena now. I hope even Mayu doesn't try to mess with Rena or Yuki because it spells bad news. But to think that everyone in the Royal Family suffered from watching Erepyon die without being able to do anything and that was the reason why Rena and Yuki killed the Yasagure family? Wew....what more dark past will we get in the next chapters? I'm certain that its not only them who are at fault, I believe all of them has their own dark past, even Atsuko and co.

Funeral, oh funeral, Karomuwi-san attended a funeral, hahaha....so that's what you meant by funeral huh? :lol: Sorry, I can't really call you by what you wish, its a way of formality and politeness and I'd like to stick to that. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, thanks for the update. XD
I hope for a stronger troll moment, hehehe, I'll be waiting for another one~ :lol:

Fanfics:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U