JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Gimme All of Your Love

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 428327 times)

Offline GyaruSa

• Member+
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
Oh, I wanna hear it too!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #581 on: January 05, 2010, 01:42:56 AM »
I wanna hear

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #582 on: January 05, 2010, 05:19:20 AM »
well, since you guys wanna hear...forgive me if i can't remember every detail of it

I remember being on a bus with some fans and all. The bus was from a concert that I went to and saw HANGRY AND ANGRY in concert. The bus was letting people out, but I didn't really seem to mind until Yossie was sitting next to me. It was like meeting her in AX all over again. We talked for awhile before she left and then Rika sat next to me and we started talking. I think she was flirting with me during then. Suddenly, Yossie came up and they started laughing about me flirting with Rika(and vice versa).

They went to the back for a few minutes before someone else sat beside with me. It was actually Kago! We talked for awhile before she started to flirt with me too. Unfortunately, that was when I woke up :(

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #583 on: January 05, 2010, 05:49:14 PM »
Like peas in a pod :heart:

I clipped this IshiYoshi moment from the 2003 NHK Broadcast of the H!P Summer Concert...

The whole PAUSE they do "SUMMAAHHH" unscripted, adlibbed. :rofl:

KAWAIIIIII!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:  :heart: :heart:
Dai, you're like an internet's worth of videos!  :thumbsup
Thanks for all the vids and piehole classics and everything. I keep being reminded that there's just sooo much I've missed out on.. >.<

I remember being on a bus with some fans and all. The bus was from a concert that I went to and saw HANGRY AND ANGRY in concert. The bus was letting people out, but I didn't really seem to mind until Yossie was sitting next to me. It was like meeting her in AX all over again. We talked for awhile before she left and then Rika sat next to me and we started talking. I think she was flirting with me during then. Suddenly, Yossie came up and they started laughing about me flirting with Rika(and vice versa).

They went to the back for a few minutes before someone else sat beside with me. It was actually Kago! We talked for awhile before she started to flirt with me too. Unfortunately, that was when I woke up :(

That's such a normal dream.... lol. I wish I had more normal dreams like that (mine are usually just... whacked out).
You didn't flirt with Yossie? xD I'd make a beeline towards her if both Rika and Yossie were standing before me... actually, maybe after I visit Rika with a bow first..  :) Dunno, Yossie's just infinitely more attractive to me in that way.  :oops:
What would have made your dream more IshiYoshi is if Yossie had punched you out for flirting with Rika. More drama please!  :twothumbs

I'm pretty sure I've had a couple of IshiYoshi dreams before, but the only one I can vaguely remember is one that is fortunately hot  :twisted: -

Yossie and Rika doing naughty things under a blanket.
Damn. It was under a blanket, so I couldn't see anything. Just watch on (and listen xD) from a narrator perspective. Still. Hot hot hot!

Speaking of hot, Tru linked me up with a very short little drabble of IshiYoshi that'll make anyone all  :bleed eyes:
Check it out:

Secret

---

^Just because IshiYoshi is the one, single cutest thing in the world.

On another note, the more I watch of IshiYoshi, the more I believe in them.

Sometimes, they're so subtle that if you're not an avid IshiYoshi fan (and hunt down the tiniest of details), you won't notice anything. But I am an avid fan, so I take a lot of note. Probably not to the same extent as some of you guys here, but I'm getting there!
One thing I've kind of noticed is that Yossie pays a lot of attention to Rika. During the MM phase, when Rika's presenting, when she's saying something, when she's kind of got the spotlight on her, while others tend to just react with a normal expression (or seemed blanked out, like some of them do xD), Yossie usually has her eyes directed at Rika (instead of other monitors) and tends to smile/laugh in response to silly things Rika may say or do. Much more so than the other members. Or maybe that's just me being biased.

Here's one cap of one moment from one video:

Yossie can't keep her eyes away from the real thing.

:inlove:

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:52:16 PM by Beecubed »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #584 on: January 05, 2010, 09:13:11 PM »
^ the look in her eyes just classic, also I liked the banter between them two :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #585 on: January 06, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
@Beecubed: I forgot to say this about my dream. As I was talking to Kago, I looked out to the back of the bus and I saw Yossie tickling Rika's chin. If only I got a chance too....course, that was before Kago snapped me out of it :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #586 on: January 07, 2010, 12:19:15 AM »
Live DVD release from Aya Matsuura featuring footage of her live performance "Aya Matsuura Concert Tour 2009 Aki - Omoi Afurete -" at Nakano Sunplaza on October 4, 2009. Also includes appearance scene of surprise guests Rika Ishikawa and Hitomi Yoshizawa as bonus footage.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5365
Ayaya + Ishiyoshi = the most awesome thing ever! :twothumbs

Rika & Yossi are rock even outside H&A :lol:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:25:55 AM by Masa »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #587 on: January 09, 2010, 09:08:04 AM »
tru also reminded me of the H&A in Taiwan SESH!!

Quote from: GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Ishikawa Hitomi inhales the going mad powder that does lesbian.

2010-01-03 Li Yuxun / Taipei

Hitomi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa visual-kei band formed "hANGRY & ANGRY" to enter Taiwan, the two dress up a neutral one mellow, such as "Lace Edge", just lanky frame Hitomi Yoshizawa like sports, dreams of participating in the Olympics, with respect to be like a boys are very relaxed, happy to take a neutral line!

Recently broke the news Ishikawa, Hitomi Yoshizawa recently boasted that she had been beautiful, just because she's elated, not at all worried was said to be a pair. She envied Hitomi Yoshizawa slender, admit that they too love to eat, a lot of fat, but also blame the Taiwan snacks so delicious, how much fat? She shouted "secret."

From "Morning Musume." The line they are still active, saw that many members have married and had children, Ishikawa said: "I certainly want to get married, but is still waiting for Prince Charming." Hitomi Yoshizawa loaded "masculine" with a smile: "I am is the Prince Charming ah!" Last night they held an autograph session, attracting more than 200 fans cheer.
:otomerika: :yossi:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #588 on: January 09, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »
^ Great answer Yossi!! I feel much more satisfied when IshiYoshi finally do get married, beats all those goddamned rumours with girlymen Johnny's or President's sons!! ISHIYOSHI HAVE KIDS like on Hello! Morning XD

That's awesome investigating Beecubed!! I loved how they were ALWAYS taking jabs at each other non-stop when playing games, taking over the screentime from everyone else as they had "Marital Issues" XD Like for example, Rika would call herself the cutest, and Yossi would instantly go WTF MAN! and Rika would slam down her card in disgust. The others would be :o That Chemistry, That Bond they have. It's the Showmanship, ya know. ALWAYS. WILLING. READY. To entertain the audience.

Oh man, the IshiYoshi with Ayaya clip is so awesome! Which makes this clip even more fucksastic in how they just totally punk'd her. You could hardly get Yossi to put on a dress let alone a bunny costume but the way they just totally worked it on the stage. IT WAS MAGIC. Easily, my fave IshiYoshi moment of the YEAR!!

AND THAT PIECE OF HOTNESS Secret Wow. I nearly jizzed my pants :fap  Perv Fics PLZ TRU! :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #589 on: January 09, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »
Yes Tru should write a perv fic  XD

But it gave me an idea for my fic now TY interview and Dai  :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #590 on: January 11, 2010, 02:57:30 AM »
had a Yossie dream last night, with a little bit of Rika in it..IF you want to hear about it ;)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #591 on: January 11, 2010, 03:28:37 AM »
^ Why don't you just say what it is instead of making people ask for it? =P

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #592 on: January 11, 2010, 04:12:03 AM »
^ cause I doubt people would listen to me :P

anyhoo, I was walking to the park when I saw Yossie wave me over..she was actually in her Mr. Moonlight attire as we started walking in the woods. We talked for a few minutes before Rika came over with Makochan and we all started talking. However, IshiYoshi ran away from me and they started kissing from afar before I woke up(I remember Makochan kissing me before I woke up..that dream was before the IshiYoshi one, thanks to her Ninja Warrior show I saw last night)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #593 on: January 11, 2010, 04:20:14 AM »
well at least it sounds PG  :lol: that wasn't so hard

well I need to get back to some IshiYoshi loving :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #595 on: January 12, 2010, 12:28:31 PM »
does anyone have that full concert^?

oh... and this...

xposted from http://ishiyoshi.freeforums.org

Quote from: truharmony
we realized that the article is incomplete... so we can only translate the available parts

(i think this part is about that play 'Damn Yankees')

Y: Yes, we didn't have time to rehearse anymore. We could only have a complete run through of the play right before the audience. That time, Rika-chan helped me very much

I: I felt Yossy depended on me for the first time. We have been close for ten years, but Yossy always had the leadership. I think only I depended on her. But Tsuji was in trouble then, we were thinking we had to make up for her absence.

Y: If course, I had many fears. But Rika-chan was very strong then. She encouraged me. "all right, all right, we can absolutely do it!

I: When I heard that Yossy would take her part, I was shocked. "Why Yossy?! She's very busy because she would graduate from Morning Musume soon!" Usually, before graduation, we get really nervous. So I wondered "Why is Yossy taking the part when she's in her nervous season?"

Y: But I thought I have to do it instead of Tsuji. I said "Yes, I will" at once. But when i regretted it when i saw a 'fat scenario'. (laughs) I was very confused at the complex story. Honestly speaking, I was really scared.

I: But she fit the part just right. I thought she could do it and we could work together, that's how she is.

Interviewer: You trust each other because you've experienced such things happening often, don't you?

I: We don't talk very much.

Y: But we understand each other because we have been together for ten years.

I: We talk with each other when we're off work, but we don't talk very much at work. I usually talk with someone else and Yossy is just lingering around quietly. (laughs)

(this is a totally different part. I can't find the other parts... rawr... i'll hunt them down, i swear)

Y: Last year, when I saw 'Opera do Malandoro' in which Rika appreared, my heart fluttered with excitement. There were many great actors.

(another break)

Y: Rika can stay home for a long time.

I: I'd like to live a life of ease ten years from now because I've spent my youth with deadly speed since I was fifteen

Y: I think you'll be steady or you will work hard as an actress

I: I want to work hard, but acting doesn't have the answers for me, does it? So, it's difficult and I always think about that problem...

Y: If you want a goal, you should play sports. (laughs)

I: I'd like to continue as a singer. I can't narrow down to one because I'm greedy. I want to live a quiet life, but I think I'll be unsatisfied.

Interviewer: Actresses (something we can't make out), if she is 70 years old, 80 years old or ninety years old.

Y: Yes, I want to gather experiences and I want to play an attractive woman.

I: I want to play women [artlessly (we're not sure)]. I think being "artless" is very difficult. Maybe I can identify with some daring roles, for example, a stripper (*dies*)

Y: Really? So will I try to play a host?

===

m(_ _)m tru is fail

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #596 on: January 12, 2010, 06:07:59 PM »
^ Thanks for the translation!

(And they were talking about Itsu no Hi ka Kimi Kaeru, not Damn Yankees. ^^;)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #597 on: January 12, 2010, 07:32:07 PM »
nice translation that concert should be all there on youtube...i just gathered that part out
I hope you find the rest of it =D

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #598 on: January 12, 2010, 08:05:38 PM »
does anyone have that full concert^?
Morning Musume Concert Tour 2004 Haru The Best of Japan, You can find it in direct download in Ai Takahashi.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #599 on: January 18, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »
(Xpost from ishiyoshi forum)

I just had to share this! 

Apparently YouTube recommends IY for me:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Gimme All of Your Love