JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 427867 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #620 on: February 25, 2010, 05:01:43 PM »
it should be a bit before I wish maybe? or maybe around happy summer wedding cause there is that Ishiyoshi Iwish video

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
  • I also want a Chocolate Love (>.<)
« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »
Yay! JPHIP's okay now.

Thanks for the warm melcome Beecubed and tru_harmony

I can't find the Introduction Thread  :(

Beecubed Thank You for that article! How I wish they really are dating and hoping that there's some truth behind the rumors! Gotta love the hug moment  :inlove:

You're right, I also noticed Yossie blatantly saying on shows that Rika's the member she least wanted to work with and wouldn't pick to be her girlfriend. This is also evident on Hello Morning.

But now if you watched the Elder Club 2009 Winter ~ Thank You For Your Love ~ you can see Yossie's reaction when a video or pictures (not sure) of Rika was flashed on the big screen. I think she enthuasiastically said "kawaii!" or something. Well that made my day.   :oops:

Uhmm, this is one is not IshiYoshi related so forgive me, but on the same concert I noticed Mikitty when she was singing the Boogie Train she went to the side of the stage where Yossie is and danced there for a bit, this makes me wonder if they are still "that" close or do they have a fall out or something because when I watched the futsal game 2007 onwards they have lesser interaction and always far apart from each other. -- I am really sorry if I asked this question on this thread I just don't know where to post this if it will be under Miki Thread or Yossie Thread. Sorry...  :(

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »

where did you get 2007+ futsal games? I want xD
I personally think Miki is more friendly with Rika, maybe cause of the Yomiki thing, yossie and miki feel weird being near each other. 

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #623 on: February 27, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »
Hello I'm new here and since I love IshiYoshi especially Yossie so I decided to register  XD
Welcome to JPH!P, atomic_particle! I hope you enjoy Da Chuuch :rikabunny

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #624 on: March 01, 2010, 03:07:15 AM »

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
I can't find the Introduction Thread  :(

Ahh! Gomen... it's actually called the Charmy Profile Thread  :P:::

Here it is:

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16458.0

How I wish they really are dating and hoping that there's some truth behind the rumors! Gotta love the hug moment  :inlove:

Even if they aren't really dating, there's just something going on. Even if it's as small as a crush.  :inlove:
Yes, that hug moment was probably a really big turning point for me - after that, I felt like IshiYoshi deserved every bit of my love. Such a lover's thing to do  :w00t:

But now if you watched the Elder Club 2009 Winter ~ Thank You For Your Love ~ you can see Yossie's reaction when a video or pictures (not sure) of Rika was flashed on the big screen. I think she enthuasiastically said "kawaii!" or something. Well that made my day.   :oops:

Yeah, she was clapping so excitedly (just like a fangirl  :oops:).

It's because  :yossi:  :heart:s  :otomerika:

I don't believe that Yossie would ever regard Rika as somebody she would least want to work with. No way. They get along so well and are incredibly comfortable with each other, differences and all.

Uhmm, this is one is not IshiYoshi related so forgive me, but on the same concert I noticed Mikitty when she was singing the Boogie Train she went to the side of the stage where Yossie is and danced there for a bit, this makes me wonder if they are still "that" close or do they have a fall out or something because when I watched the futsal game 2007 onwards they have lesser interaction and always far apart from each other. -- I am really sorry if I asked this question on this thread I just don't know where to post this if it will be under Miki Thread or Yossie Thread. Sorry...  :(

I'm not very YoMiki informed  :nervous
It's probably best if you posed this question at Hitomi Heaven (seems like there's a large YoMiki fanbase settled there)...

^ Thanks for that Chibs!!!!!!!!!!
IshiYoshi stuffed animal fight  :cow:

So this is what a Momusu party might look like... so much fun and chaos... and now that they're older, with drinks and adultness...  :twisted:

---

Finally found the caps I wanted to post at the time! >.< lol
Digging up some past stuff to work on…

A small thing, but I'm in the middle of watching an old H!M on Veoh, episode 270, and here they have to choose the top three best-selling items out of the top ten items from a knick-knack store that looks to be the Japanese equivalent of Sharper Image.
Anyways, the first one Yossy's team (Yossy) picks is the one with the picture of Rika in the bath. And she says "I want that one."
It's a coincidence, probably, but it still made me happy.

The screencaps speak for themselves. Yossie was (directly) asked to start by thinking what she would want out of all those items.
Lo and behold, she chooses I.
Ishikawa in a bathtub. Yum. <33

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »
OK, so I was watching another H!M (I don't remember which one, but it was when they were announcing Ribbon no Kishi, so... yeah, I'll screencap if I find it again) but they were playing a variety of games to try and win boxed lunches from different places. One was that one person of the team had to mime a gesture, so when it came to picking a member Rika almost immediately goes to Yossy. They both look at what Yossy needs to do, kind of share a little moment there, and Yossy has to imitate that one famous fish statue thing. Her team gets it, and Rika goes something like "Thank goodness your leader is so flexible." My mind immediately went to a bad place with that.  :twisted:

I didn't even watch it thinking of Ishiyoshi; I just heard that and went "Oh? ;)"

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: March 03, 2010, 03:23:47 AM »
Her team gets it, and Rika goes something like "Thank goodness your leader is so flexible." My mind immediately went to a bad place with that.  :twisted:

I didn't even watch it thinking of Ishiyoshi; I just heard that and went "Oh? ;)"

SCREENCAPS PLEASE  :w00t: (do you watch with subs, by the way? Or can you understand??  :shocked)

And out of curiosity, do you write fanfiction, Serenyty??? xD

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #628 on: March 03, 2010, 07:36:37 AM »
@Beecubed: I watch with subs, if I can; I search on Veoh; they have some H!Ms there, so if I'm bored I'll just watch one. But if I'm desperate enough to see something I'll watch it without subs. I'm at the point in my Japanese learning that I can understand things if it's fairly simple or if I know the vocab, but I'm nowhere near translating, haha. As soon as I am good enough, though, I'll probably do some fansubbing. but that'll be in a while yet.

SCREENCAPS :D (warning, this is going to be a LOONNG post)

So, Yoshizawa team is informed that this game will be a gesture game:

Yossy says she's good at it

(this next one is capped because I love how they look at each other, hehe)

But anyways, Yossy is picked as her team's representative (GOD they are so cute together)

Yossy realizes what she's in for

(capped for the sole reason that I find this adorable)

Aaaandd Yossy's a fish on the ground XD

Her team seems to get it, but Rika says...

XD

Yossy's team gets it and they win their first (and only) thing for this episode.
But why did they win, according to Rika?

This was a cute section, with really adorable Ishiyoshi dynamics. Plus, Rika knows how flexible Yossy is, now doesn't she? And why does Yossy say it was because of the pose, hm...? ;)

And out of curiosity, do you write fanfiction, Serenyty??? xD
I do; I haven't written much lately or about Ishiyoshi, but I'm going to. I miss writing creatively and I need to get back into the habit of doing that more often.

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #629 on: March 03, 2010, 09:25:35 AM »
LOL "how about we let her do if for a little longer?" Evil Rika is evil xD
But yeah I remember watching that and going whoaaa Yossy is freaking elastic xD

It's probably best if you posed this question at Hitomi Heaven (seems like there's a large YoMiki fanbase settled there)...
*raises hand!* We have/I am a Yossy fan/s that love/s everything to do with Yossy hence love YoMiki too :P

Yah, Miki went to the side where Yossy was seated and danced but that was it. Nothing like "YOCCHAN LOOK AT ME xD"
And everyone was jumping around with Mikitty's song =)

After MoMusu graduation/getting Friday'd, they didnt see each other much apart from a few H!P concerts/events here and there. Miki with activity and Yossy with her public appearances. Then their schedules clashed a lot. Then Miki opened her blog and they just coincidently met a lot at TV studios. Then there was Miki's wedding thing. Then they got to be on the same TV show. Yossy and Rika have a heck of a lot more things together but yeah xD They're not on bad terms I think...

ANYWAY,
I like this screencap thing xD Post moreeeee! I never really watched H!M because I'm weird like that xD

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #630 on: March 03, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
this definitely isn't really related to ishiyoshi... nor is it my 1444th post on the mods' counter thingy... i erased that last one i posted... i've erased a couple of posts before... so yeah. this really isn't my 1444th post... but i can always cap it as such, right?

i always imagined that i would put this post in my fic thread... i always told myself that my fic was where i began...
despite this, i chose to post this here. (i've got a major writer's block XD )

but seriously, there's no other place i'd rather put this post than here.

I'm very happy that this thread is a lot more active than when i registered on jph!p... so many things have happened to us here on jph!p and to THEM  :otomerika: :yossi:

v-u-den grad, EC mass grad, H&A, musical plays, pb's, fake kisses, PV gropage, Seattle, LA, Paris, Japan

there are so many things i never would have done if i didn't become a 1444 fan... there are a lot of things i wouldn't have learned... to write popular fiction, host a radioshow, tinker with IRC,  maintain a blog and a forum, fly to japan to watch a concert... most especially meet people who i might never see in the flesh and not brush encounters aside...

Of course, I wanna give mad props and praises to Ishikawa Rika and Yoshizawa Hitomi for existing and being their awesome selves... this place and the people who i love are here because IshiYosho are who they are... like what i said in that card i asked Dan to give them, i love them and will support them whatever happens...

I also want to holler at daigong and Masa... these are my brothers from different mothers...
i know keeping this place is tough at times but you keep it going... thanks for starting this CHUUCH... it's a real sanctuary for a lot of us... the three of us have seen Rika in her glory at different occassions... i hope we can see her together in the future

... prepare to get tasered.

my ishiyoshi cru, Z and Yankii, these are my best friends on two sides of the pacific: i don't even remember how we all met, i'm just happy we did... IshiYoshi may not be always the main topic of our conversations so i find it amusing how i can often end our chats with 'IshiYoshi prevails' or something like that... XD ... whenever i'm all swamped up with the strangest complexes, you guys manage to fix me and keep me going...i'm really grateful... Z, you keep me grounded and realistic when my insanity takes over and Yankii, you make me go crazy when the mundane shit of life start to ruin my fandom... lol i opened an ishiyoshi forum XD ... we're gonna go drinking someday, outside a convenience store in japan and pray that yossy joins us for a smoke XD or a drink... whichever applies...

IshiYoshi fans i've met( i won't enumerate cuz i don't want to miss people): people come and go so quickly i can't keep track of who's here and who's not here... anyway, i'm glad that y'all have seen something in 1444 to like and post about, even briefly for some... the stuff that i do, however worthless to some people, is more about us fans than 1444, really XD ... you guys make being hopeful worthwhile... next time i sneak backstage, i'll wear spy sunglasses and never stop recording XD... oh also, i'm sorry to the people whom i scared away and turned off from 1444 fandom XD to be honest, i want you guys to ask me questions not because i know all answers but because i want to look for the answers i may not have thought of myself with you ^_^ IshiYoshi Prevails!

the Official ~IshiYoshi is Love~ Radioshow regulars: WOTAGEI WITH ME!!! you guys keep that show alive... i play the same songs every week... XD
i know most of you aren't really 1444 fans that's why i'm glad i can rant about ishiyoshi and you stay tuned, listening... i can indoctrinate you XD but really... i'm glad you're all there even though my show might be too early or too late for you guys

the Runaway from the Past fic readers, then and now: thank you for reading my story... there were some who were yomiki fans so i'm really glad that people liked that fic... i fucked up on a lot of parts so... i'm really sorry about those... i have a lot of mental problems i never addressed XD... but yeah, all your comments, no matter how old, make my day everyday... remembering how it was before keeps me optimistic that i can finish it and at the very end, i can continue writing with a better thought-out story and that you will be there to go on that ride with me too...

fellow CHUUCH goers:
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :otomerika:
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

continue worshipping DAT ASS!

~Dan~:
* tru_harmony flomps Dan
there's an H&A european tour... brace yourself XD

this is just another beginning for me, i guess... as everyday is... i thought i just would stop doing what i do once i've seen rika and yossy in person... but really now, i just want to see them again, with you guys, and maybe my girlfriend too XD

make the next encounter more FUTURE!FASHION!FUCK!tastic than the last!

... y'all prepare to run after white vans XD

IshiYoshi Prevails!

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2010, 06:51:58 AM »
^
Awesome epic post  :thumbsup

There's AiEri there  :w00t: ....

ok sorry about that, have to say it XD

Love the H!M screencaps and eps. The chemistry they have is amazign and it's so obviously there  :P
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »
They do have a LOT of chemistry. Seriously, I'm more convinced than ever that there's something between them.

Oh, I was watching H&A vids on Facebook... even at AX there was Ishiyoshi moments. In that Yossy kept going "Angry's not here." like every other sentence and something like "I miss Angry" and such. Too cute.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
there really is something in that clip!

just look at how rika looked at yossy... at 0:07

i love how yossy looked during this concert tour

when they were pointing at who makes up biyuuden, i was like 'LOL YOSSY WANTS TO BE IN A UNIT WITH RIKA'

it also made me lol that everyone wanted to be part of biyuuden XD

then when yossy went 'gomen, biyuuden desu'

O_O

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
This was a cute section, with really adorable Ishiyoshi dynamics. Plus, Rika knows how flexible Yossy is, now doesn't she? And why does Yossy say it was because of the pose, hm...? ;)

AWESOME caps. ^___^ Thanks for posting them!  :love:
I still have yet to see this ep... catching up slowly (so I can savour things properly of course).
I also have to wonder why Yossie had to mention it was because of the pose. She's afraid of being thought of as 'flexible'? xD For whatever reason that may be...

I love evil Rika.  :wub:

AND, serenyty, you need to introduce your fanfic here at this thread. Some people don't know their way around the forum *I'm thinking*

xD

After MoMusu graduation/getting Friday'd, they didnt see each other much apart from a few H!P concerts/events here and there. Miki with activity and Yossy with her public appearances. Then their schedules clashed a lot. Then Miki opened her blog and they just coincidently met a lot at TV studios. Then there was Miki's wedding thing. Then they got to be on the same TV show. Yossy and Rika have a heck of a lot more things together but yeah xD They're not on bad terms I think...

Thanks for that bit of info, lilcazza!
I'm glad that Miki got married then  :D
But yeah, not surprising that they've kind of drifted apart. I'm just really happy that both Yossie and Rika stuck to the boyfriendless rule while they were a part of H!P... now that they're not, I'm waiting for an official 'we're engaged' statement xD

ANYWAY,
I like this screencap thing xD Post moreeeee! I never really watched H!M because I'm weird like that xD

:shocked:
You never watched H!M?!?!?! >.<
That's where we get at least half of our 'evidence'  :inlove:

this definitely isn't really related to ishiyoshi... nor is it my 1444th post on the mods' counter thingy... i erased that last one i posted... i've erased a couple of posts before... so yeah. this really isn't my 1444th post... but i can always cap it as such, right?

i always imagined that i would put this post in my fic thread... i always told myself that my fic was where i began...
despite this, i chose to post this here. (i've got a major writer's block XD )

but seriously, there's no other place i'd rather put this post than here.

:jphip: EPIC post, tru

*squishes* I loved reading through it.  :love:
I was wondering what you were going to do with your 1444th post... and when you spent it on some random post, I was kinda like  :shocked but never questioned you on it... I thought you were keeping tabs!  :P

there are so many things i never would have done if i didn't become a 1444 fan... there are a lot of things i wouldn't have learned... to write popular fiction, host a radioshow, tinker with IRC,  maintain a blog and a forum, fly to japan to watch a concert... most especially meet people who i might never see in the flesh and not brush encounters aside...

That's awesome  :twothumbs
I want to make this fandom a worthwhile thing too. You inspire, tru!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I wanna give mad props and praises to Ishikawa Rika and Yoshizawa Hitomi for existing and being their awesome selves... this place and the people who i love are here because IshiYosho are who they are... like what i said in that card i asked Dan to give them, i love them and will support them whatever happens...

They are the foundation. Everything that stems from them is the work of holiness.
 :otomerika: :yossi:

i want you guys to ask me questions not because i know all answers but because i want to look for the answers i may not have thought of myself with you ^_^ IshiYoshi Prevails!

HAI! tru senpai  8)

the Runaway from the Past fic readers, then and now: thank you for reading my story... there were some who were yomiki fans so i'm really glad that people liked that fic... i fucked up on a lot of parts so... i'm really sorry about those... i have a lot of mental problems i never addressed XD... but yeah, all your comments, no matter how old, make my day everyday... remembering how it was before keeps me optimistic that i can finish it and at the very end, i can continue writing with a better thought-out story and that you will be there to go on that ride with me too...

*pokes tru*

You know, there's this story I've been waiting on forever to be finished...

continue worshipping DAT ASS!

ROGER THAT!   :rikabunny

They do have a LOT of chemistry. Seriously, I'm more convinced than ever that there's something between them.

Oh, I was watching H&A vids on Facebook... even at AX there was Ishiyoshi moments. In that Yossy kept going "Angry's not here." like every other sentence and something like "I miss Angry" and such. Too cute.

:inlove:

Angry is hangry's rock... they're nothing without each other. ^___^
But helpless/vulnerable Yossie sounds so cute  :oops:

when they were pointing at who makes up biyuuden, i was like 'LOL YOSSY WANTS TO BE IN A UNIT WITH RIKA'

it also made me lol that everyone wanted to be part of biyuuden XD

Yah... you'd think that when Erika tried to intro Biyuden as Yui, her and Yossie (she pointed to the 3 of them), Yossie would go along with it and tease Rika. But she didn't - she made the point clear that she wanted Rika a part of it as well :D

I think somebody has no desire to part ways with our Charmy...  :grin:

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

You guys have to bully Miki IV into posting her IshiYoshi fanfics XD

I kind of randomly messaged her and she sent me this link full of her Spanish IshiYoshi fanfics *I'm afraid to post it here without her permission*

But what I think I can post is a Google Translate of one the links I clicked on. Guess what? It's understandable!  8)

AND I THINK WE NEED A PROPER ENGLISH TRANSLATION COZ IT LOOKS GOOD:

- Well! Time to get up! - Determined to do, Rika jumped out of bed full of energy. After all, he spent the afternoon.

- Forget it! - A hand out the sheets and pulled back. Rika struggled against the grip, but could not avoid meeting on the bed again, losing his balance from the tickle attack which was subjected. Then, Yossi overlaid with the sheet, after all still had a bit of freshness in the environment and ruled that even winter in the city.

- I'm hungry - saying demanding tone, Yossi Rika pulled the collar of his pajamas, I take this closeness of their faces to give a gentle kiss on the lips. Before this act, Rika was unmoved and in disapproval, folded his arms and shook his head away in disgust.

"Maybe I have something for you ...- Rika observed sideways at his companion, who was released from savannahs and jumped out of bed in the room. Rika got up, and making that nothing could stop his flight began, only that Yossi was faster, and was back to bed driven by another girl.

- Really we'll be here all day? - Rika complained with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Only a little more ...- immediate response was Yossi" This is for you .- said, holding a small heart-shaped box. Taking the box in his hands, sat on the bed while Yossi was leaning away beside some locks of hair falling on the face of Rika.

Rika returned his gaze to Yossi, together with a beautiful smile, to reveal the contents of the box.

*HOLY CRAP AT THE CHOCOLATE KISS*

---

:w00t:

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2010, 03:02:08 PM »
where did you get 2007+ futsal games? I want xD 

You can watch it at Dohhh up! :)

Hello I'm new here and since I love IshiYoshi especially Yossie so I decided to register  XD
Welcome to JPH!P, atomic_particle! I hope you enjoy Da Chuuch :rikabunny

Thanks so much Masa  XD

I'm not very YoMiki informed 

I'll follow that advice, thanks Beecubed

Yeah, she was clapping so excitedly (just like a fangirl  ).

That's the best way to describe it.  :twothumbs

-

writerserenyty thanks for the screen caption, I like Yossie's clothes in that episode.

LOL "how about we let her do if for a little longer?" Evil Rika is evil xD
But yeah I remember watching that and going whoaaa Yossy is freaking elastic xD

*raises hand!* We have/I am a Yossy fan/s that love/s everything to do with Yossy hence love YoMiki too :P

Yah, Miki went to the side where Yossy was seated and danced but that was it. Nothing like "YOCCHAN LOOK AT ME xD"
And everyone was jumping around with Mikitty's song =)

ANYWAY,

Thanks for the insight lilcazza, it's good that they don't feel ackward around each other since Miki is now married. :)

-

Nice post tru, glad to hear that you're surrounded with good people.  :thumbup
-

Wow @ the fanfiction. Too bad, I prevent myself from reading IshiYoshi fanfictions because my imagination tends to be a little out of hand the moment I started reading.

I'm waiting for an official 'we're engaged' statement xD

You're not alone on this one, I can't wait for it to happen too.  :heart:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #636 on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:10 AM »
ANYWAY,

:shocked:
You never watched H!M?!?!?! >.<
That's where we get at least half of our 'evidence'  :inlove:
Hahaha, I've watched whatever's on YouTube which isn't much cos it keeps getting removed and I never start an eppy unless the full one is up. I'm just too busy/lazy to start watching all those episodes. xD

And no problems everyone. I'm here for info xD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #637 on: March 05, 2010, 06:09:13 PM »
Ooooooh snap! Congrats, homegirl! :twothumbs

I also want to holler at daigong and Masa... these are my brothers from different mothers...
i know keeping this place is tough at times but you keep it going... thanks for starting this CHUUCH... it's a real sanctuary for a lot of us... the three of us have seen Rika in her glory at different occassions... i hope we can see her together in the future
Awww thanks :heart:

Offline atomic_particle

• Member+
« Reply #638 on: March 08, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »
Oh I have a question to ask, this has been on my research list for a long time, I am wondering if Rika ever got jealous of other girls because Yossie is flirting having fun around them. I'm searching for evidence because I want to see Rika's jealous face and what will be her reaction, but I couldn't find any.  :(

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #639 on: March 08, 2010, 07:39:23 PM »
have you seen that MM trial? i think that was in 2003? ...

YoMako stuff...

also, in H!M..

hmmm.... i'mma dig my vaults for thos clips... i'm sorry if that takes time... if anyone can post them ahead of me, GO!!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories