JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Tabibito

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425814 times)

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2010, 04:42:07 AM »

Sexy Boy. Fangirling now. Yossy is still a pimp. And Rika is. Hot and shit.

*FANS SELF DOWN*
 :yossi: :otomerika:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #741 on: June 29, 2010, 07:55:20 PM »
This is really really cute XD (Yay, thank you folks at Hitomi Heaven!)

And is it just my imagination, but when Yossy's like "She puts on too much makeup" Rika kind of smirks, like there's a story behind that. (Yossy got some of Rika's lipstick on her own lips, perhaps? ;) )

I wanted the whole episode subbed!!!  :cry:
But yeah, thanks to HH (cazza was it?) for this little moment.

Rika scary? Lol, after turtle and bunny claiming that, I can see it too. It's just funny how cute Rika's drawing of Yossie is and how happy Yossie's drawing of Rika is. They must like poking fun of each other, is all. ^___^ Kawaiiiii  :heart:
Her little laugh after Yossie reveals, "Rika-chan" is too cute >.< But I don't find that Yossie's reasons justify Rika's 'scariness'... just that she's annoying and is like a baby. Which is cuuuute  :wub:
Scary Rika must be hot though, I don't think she can ever stop being attractive  XD

Sexy Boy. Fangirling now. Yossy is still a pimp. And Rika is. Hot and shit.

*FANS SELF DOWN*
 :yossi: :otomerika:

I think that's why Angry wants to do a Sexy Boy death mix!!!!
She wants more of this sexy sexy flirting and damn, that leg action!  :inlove:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »
Gah! I'm trying to wait for the DVD rip to show up (if there is going to be one...), and the performances I've been wanting to see the most (Sexy Boy and Resonant Blue) have showed up and THIS ISN'T HELPING. :angry:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #743 on: June 30, 2010, 07:03:33 AM »
This is really really cute XD (Yay, thank you folks at Hitomi Heaven!)

And is it just my imagination, but when Yossy's like "She puts on too much makeup" Rika kind of smirks, like there's a story behind that. (Yossy got some of Rika's lipstick on her own lips, perhaps? ;) )

I wanted the whole episode subbed!!!  :cry:
But yeah, thanks to HH (cazza was it?) for this little moment.

Caz did translate the whole show, but I don't think we subbed it all.  The first part of her translation is HERE and is continued HERE... and finally ends HERE.

i wubs me my little Caz.  :monk gboy:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #744 on: June 30, 2010, 10:28:30 PM »
^ I've also added a downloadable text file of the show on the video's info box on YouTube ;)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #745 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »
yossi can't get Rika to jog in the rain? XD Pimping upcoming radio and marathon gigs.

Jogger Hitomi Yoshizawa, Rika Ishikawa to "escape the rain, and regret."
<10 July 2010 15:49>

Rika Ishikawa by both age (25) may be asked to jog, "I was once enthusiastic, rainy day, this friend," and dejected. "[It was unfortunate it rained』 been away - and "seemed to gain allies and failed.

google translated from source: http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1612846.html

July 10 (Saturday), Audio-Technica headphones [PLAYERS LINE 』sports to celebrate the release of the talk was Hitomi Yoshizawa and running events.

When running, "so easy to run, and the headphones fit that wears tights and running it." Listen to music while running for, "I listen to it with a sense of tempo.'s Unit" HANGRY & ANGRY "listen to the songs, listen, and Lady Gaga even Michael Jackson! Which one will be running while listening to what people of other runners, "and suggesting the state are enjoying the music while running.

Former Morning Musume. Despite promises that had been running with Rika Ishikawa, pretending that the rain day, or even that there had been canceled after all. HANGRY & ANGRY jogging performance, wanted to see it.

google translated from source: http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000062590&p=0

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #746 on: July 11, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »
thank you 1444 wota :twothumbs
恋ING 1444 mix :otomerika: :yossi:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zvdjzwwz2dw

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #747 on: July 17, 2010, 02:08:08 AM »
Your dream COME TRU! IshiYoshi special performance:

石川梨華&吉澤ひとみのスペシャルイベント~清涼3本勝負でいけないでしょうか?」(仮)(ネルケプランニング)

http://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/btj2010_0820/

>※詳細は随時発表いたします

>公演期間 2010年8月20日(金) 19時開演

>劇場名 SPACE107

>出演 石川梨華 吉澤ひとみ

>※未就学児童入場不可 XD

translates to:

"Rika Ishikawa Hitomi Yoshizawa & Special Events - What do the three soft match" (tentative title) (Nerukepuranningu)

http://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/btj2010_0820/

> ※ For details will be announced at any time

> August 20, 2010 performance period (Friday) 19 pm

> Name SPACE107 Theatre

> Cast Rika Ishikawa Hitomi Yoshizawa

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #748 on: July 18, 2010, 11:44:40 PM »

ishiyoshi w/o rika

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #749 on: July 28, 2010, 04:03:55 AM »
I just joined here...and read the entire thread in like an hour XD Ishiyoshi is the best! :D

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #750 on: July 28, 2010, 04:15:16 AM »
WELCOME TO :hipheart:

ISHIYOSHI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #751 on: July 28, 2010, 06:46:36 AM »

sailor ishiyoshi ftw

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #752 on: July 28, 2010, 07:41:17 AM »
Hi everyone there!!!
I'm new in this forum, so pleaseee..be kind to me :)

Well, first of all, I joined obviously 'cause I love Ishiyoshi like all of you guys!!!

Secondly, I just wanted to comment on a Hello Morning episode which was really funny and had some 1444 tension I think ^.^...maybe this is too old  :nervous
It is the episode 192 (2005-12-28....I have the link to download the entire episode tranlated, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post it :? )

Well the thing is that in that episode Yossie is condemned for lying to Makochan, she promised her to buy friendship bracelets for both because they had been separated into Otome and Sakura...so all the discussion curries out and it is hilarious 'cause the rest of the girls start joking and saying they are kind of "couple" (sorry if I extended too much on Yomako xDxD) The interesting is that Rika is all the time with an odd expression on her face...I think she is really jealous!!!! Sometimes she smiles, but in a kind of forced way...To me, she was thinking "What the hell is going on here????" She is mine!!!! xDxD (maybe I'm too obsessed xDxD)
Guys...I hope to hear some of your opinions!!!
I wanted to add some screen shots but I never found out how to do it   :(

PS: Have you seen the video of H&A where at the end of the song, apparently they kiss???  (I don't know if I can post the link either  :huhuh ) OMGsh That's AWESOME!!!!
    I also created a fan page on Facebook for you to join :) (sooo sorry if this isn't the right place to say it  :nervous )

Thanks a lot!!!

~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #753 on: July 28, 2010, 11:57:31 AM »
I just joined here...and read the entire thread in like an hour XD Ishiyoshi is the best! :D

Welcome to the forum, ishiyoshiftw!!!  :love:
Hope you stick around and post!  :thumbsup

sailor ishiyoshi ftw

IshiYoshi as sailor senshi.... :wub: :inlove: :love:

Soooo yummy, I can't imagine how good a LIVE ACTION with them would be!  :drool: (thinking how good PGSM was and everything!)

Hi everyone there!!!

I haven't seen a case where anybody hipster hasn't been kind to a new one  :D no worries friend!
Welcome to the forum Jeshu!!!!!!!!

Well, first of all, I joined obviously 'cause I love Ishiyoshi like all of you guys!!!

:otomerika: :yossi:

Secondly, I just wanted to comment on a Hello Morning episode which was really funny and had some 1444 tension I think ^.^...maybe this is too old  :nervous
It is the episode 192 (2005-12-28....I have the link to download the entire episode tranlated, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post it :? )

Nothing is too old to discuss, please feel free to dig up whatever. Good to keep the thread alive and kicking!  :twothumbs
But yes, this same episode you're referring to is perhaps one of the first ones I watched that really had me thinking the same thing. Rika  :heart:s Yossie. xD She's not very good at hiding her feelings either!

Well the thing is that in that episode Yossie is condemned for lying to Makochan, she promised her to buy friendship bracelets for both because they had been separated into Otome and Sakura...so all the discussion curries out and it is hilarious 'cause the rest of the girls start joking and saying they are kind of "couple" (sorry if I extended too much on Yomako xDxD) The interesting is that Rika is all the time with an odd expression on her face...I think she is really jealous!!!! Sometimes she smiles, but in a kind of forced way...To me, she was thinking "What the hell is going on here????" She is mine!!!! xDxD (maybe I'm too obsessed xDxD)
Guys...I hope to hear some of your opinions!!!
I wanted to add some screen shots but I never found out how to do it   :(

No worries, I had this whole thing covered (with screen shots!) way back during my first weeks here at JPH!P, just have a look::::

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=420.msg634723#msg634723

It is VERY obvious Rika is jealous! I love how transparent Rika can be sometimes (just thinking back to old Hello Pro New segments when Rika was completely jealous of Yuko who wouldn't stop calling Ai-chan cute... yes, it wasn't Charmy, that was RIKA! ^___^). She obviously had an attachment to Yossie and didn't find other people messing with her amusing. Hehhee...  :twisted:

PS: Have you seen the video of H&A where at the end of the song, apparently they kiss???  (I don't know if I can post the link either  :huhuh ) OMGsh That's AWESOME!!!!
    I also created a fan page on Facebook for you to join :) (sooo sorry if this isn't the right place to say it  :nervous )

YES!
I think it's in the h&A thread, you can check it out. I'm sure a lot of us have this video downloaded too, so if you ever need it, give us a holler.

WELCOME AGAIN AND PLEASE STICK AROUND!  :heart:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
Hi everyone there!!!
WELCOME!!!!! POSITI-V! V! V!

WERD!

makes me melt inside and imagine all sorts of things <3

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #755 on: July 28, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »

IshiYoshi as sailor senshi.... :wub: :inlove: :love:

Soooo yummy, I can't imagine how good a LIVE ACTION with them would be!  :drool: (thinking how good PGSM was and everything!)

I could totally see that, Sayu as Moon(she might make a bit too cutesy), Kamei as Venus, Junjun as Jupiter, Miki as Mars, Gaki(or Konno) as Mercury

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #756 on: July 29, 2010, 04:19:23 AM »
Thank you all for your warm reception!!! (especially to beecubed and tru  :) :heart:)
I just love this beautiful couple...however, I love more Yossie!!!  :inlove: :inlove:(I also love Rika but not in the same way... :P )

It is VERY obvious Rika is jealous! I love how transparent Rika can be sometimes (just thinking back to old Hello Pro New segments when Rika was completely jealous of Yuko who wouldn't stop calling Ai-chan cute... yes, it wasn't Charmy, that was RIKA! ^___^). She obviously had an attachment to Yossie and didn't find other people messing with her amusing. Hehhee... 

Jajajaj...yeahhh it's ssooooo obvious!!! and as you say, it's great that Rika doesn't hide her feelings for Yossie  :)
...I've also been thinking about Yuko..(The video in which she tries to kiss Nachi jojojoj xDxD)...yeah..she's got a lot of lezz hahaha xDxD (Do you know if she finally got married?? xD :P )

sailor ishiyoshi ftw

That's just one of the best comparisons one can make!!! Yossie..a tomboy, an uncommon girl who is interested in sports and "male" stuff..just like Haruka
and Rika..a cute girl and so feminine identical to Michiru!!! The similarities are awesome...( Takeuchi must be really happy to see her characters in real life xDxD)
Even my sister who is not an Ishiyoshi fan, told me some days ago..."Whenever I see them, I always they want to be Haruka and Michiru!!!" hahahah..so guys..is not only us "fans" who compare these couples  :twothumbs

Regarding the H&A video, I just watched it yesterday (Sooo busy these four years at the university that I never had enough time to find out more about them  :(...so far away from the world...Chile xDxD)
I was...like..my Gosh!!! Is this true???...Are they pretending they kiss???...finally I tried to convince myself "yessss...it is a real KISS!!!" hahaha xD

Thank you all again and see you soon  :heart: :)

PS: do you know if Yossie's my space is the REAL one???..I mean is it HER Myspace??? I've got some doubts since she doesn't speak English...so can anybody tell me pleaseee :)

~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #757 on: July 29, 2010, 05:29:21 AM »
highly doubt it, yossie seems to be a more keep to herself sorta person, if it was a myspace it would more likely be one by rika, but rika does have a blog

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #758 on: July 30, 2010, 05:42:23 AM »
Mmmhhh...I see. Actually, I doubted immediately when I found it, mainly because she doesn't speak English xD (and this person who pretends to be our Yossie writes in English  :angry:)
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #759 on: July 30, 2010, 07:38:53 AM »
Welcome ishiyoshiftw~^^ and Jeshu_1444!! Saw u, Jeshu in the AJAX chat earlier, again :welcome to :hipheart:

Rika is so protective of Yossi haha. I gotta watch that episode again, Mako and Yossi were quite the pair at the time!

Feel free to pimp, JPHiP is king of PIMPS :pimp: What's your facebook group Jeshu? I been working on some Grassroots Campaign to promote H&A: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25324.0

Usually for screenshots, I just use Print Screen and paste in an image editing program :lol:

Feel free to post your profile here too, love to see more IshiYoshi 4 LIFE!!! FANS!!   :otomerika: :yossi:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16458.0

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Tabibito