JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - Russian Roulette

Author Topic: AKB48 & SKE48 OS (Anata to christmas eve 25/12 Kumiyuri SKE48)  (Read 8880 times)

Offline twilites948

• puppy Juri <3
Re: AKB48 & SKE48 OS (Anata to christmas eve 25/12 Kumiyuri SKE48)
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 04:19:46 AM »
this is the 1st SKE48 fanfic I've ever written. I guess the lack of inspiration is the one that stopping me from writing fanfics . This OS involves Kinzaki and Yagami Kumi from SKE48 , I just fell in love with this pairing recently . I guess this one shot collection will involve more SKE48 fanfics since I'm liking them more than AKB right now . Yoroshiku!!

"Thank you for coming today"

We said and bow to the audience enthusiastically. It's Team S theater performance today and I get excited as always when I'm performing on stage. Plus , today is Christmas Eve also , and my team already planned to have a big feast tonight.

When I looked around , I noticed that she is smilling at me , I instantly blushed and smiled back at her until she's being dragged by Mizuki and Jurina. I wonder what's wrong with me nowadays , whenever she looked at me , I will blush and my heart will beat faster .

'Kumi'   

"Why are you still standing there , Yuria , you should change your clothes quicky or else they would left out" I heard one of my bandmates nishishi called out for me
snapping me out of the trance

"Hai, tell them not to leave me please"

-------*------

We went to eat in the family restaurant near the theater. When we got there , the owner of the restaurant greet us warmly , after all, we are one of the loyal customer
here and I bet he's really happy everytime we come here. After all,  guy wouldn't be happy if a bunch of girls often come to his restaurant
As I sit down , I see that she is sitting there with Jurina and Mizuki

'Strange, why Jurina didn't sit with rena today , usually , she'll cling to her whenever she can'

And by the looks of it , it seems like they're planning about something bad since jurina and mizuki keep whispering at Kumi making her blush

'Seems like they are at it again'

It has become a habit for those two to tease Kumi these days and everytime I asked them what they are teasing Kumi with , they would just answer with "You'd know someday Yuria-chan" or "It's a secret" while giving me a sly smile. Even when I confront Kumi about this , she'll stutter and finding excuses to distract me which I don't believe mostly since she's such a bad liar

"Finally, The food is here!!"

My bandmates's voice snapped me out of reverie . When I looked at her again , I noticed that she's staring at me , but I decided to ignore and eating the food in front of me instead since I've got really hungry from all the performances earlier. The rest of the dinner goes off smoothly without any drunk members except some stolen glances here and there

-----*----

More than any present,
I want to be held in your arms
Into the breast of the navy blue coat
I always rested my forehead

When it's time to go home , all of us are hugging and wishing "Merry Christmas" to each other except me and her . She is standing there talking with Jurina and Mizuki and it doesn't looked like she's going to greet me soon . As much as I want to cry right now , I decided to just go home quickly . Just when I'm about to get out of the restaurant , Mizuki and Jurina suddenly pushed her in front of me . I see that she's also  surprised by their action but when we realized our close proximity , both of us blushed instantly. She decided to back up a little to give us a good distance to talk. When I looked at her again , it seems like she's struggling with her words judging from the way she scratched the back of her head

'So cute'

"Ermmmm... C-can we go home together today?? Since our home is quite close and all..." She said while stuttering . I decided to ignore her as a revenge to her for ignoring me today

"It's okay if you don't want to , I understand that you wanted to spend the Christmas with someone special" she smiled at me but I can see that she's trying to hide her disappointment behind that forced smile.

'You are my special someone , Kuumin and I wanted to spend my christmas eve only with you'

"No , it's not like that, it's just.." I quickly dismissed the idea of not wanting to go home together with her after seeing her sad expression. But I can't say that I'm mad at her for ignoring me today , it'll make me sound like a jealous girlfriend...

"We can go home together then?" Her face suddenly brightened up making her looked like a happy little puppy . There's no way I can decline her invitation after seeing that kind of face. It feels like all my anger suddenly dissipated just by a simple smile from her

"Y..eah, let's go home together then"

-----*-----

When we got out the restaurant , it seems the weather becomes colder since it's starting to snowing again making me shiver a little bit since I forget to bring a scarf today. Kumi seems to realized this as she begins to remove her scarf and wraps it around me. Her action makes me blush and causing my heart to beat faster but it also makes me concerned at her

"You should take it back , aren't you cold??" I asked her worriedly since I don't want her to get sick

"It's okay , besides I got a beautiful girl to warms me up" she winked at me making me blushed

'Since when did she become such a sweet talker'

"W..ha.tever you said" I stutter and walked away from her . Does she know what effect her words have on me. Geez.. My face must looked like a tomato right now. I buried my face in the scarf to hide my blushing face from  her and it seems like she's starting to catch up with me

'Her smell is really comforting me'

"What's wrong Yuria-chan?? Why did you suddenly walked away from me?? I'm shivering here" she said after she managed to catch up with me . Seems like she isn't lying about the shivering part , she keeps on rubbing her hand together to keep it warm. Now , I felt really bad for walking away from her after her kind action to me.

Because of that, I decided to take one of her hand and linked our fingers together. It seems like she's quite surprised by my action since I'm not the one who initiates things usually but she quickly regained her composure and decides to slip both our hands into her pocket

"It'll keep us warmer, right?"

She grins as she held my hands tighter before walking.

Even though powder snow wraps around us,
And the street lights turn on,
I don’t want to separate
From this place onward,
A second feels longer than eternity

-----*-----

Even if nothing is said,
Love is conveyed with this passing time
On this night with that meaning
We’re able to just be together

Halfway through the way to my home , we passed a big christmas tree in front of a famous shopping mall . When I looked around , there are lovers everywhere. It's understandable since every people wants to spend their christmas eve with their special one , there are even a couple who is kissing passionately besides us.

'This is awkward'

Trapped in the middle of lovers with your crush must be the most awkward situation I've ever felt.

"The christmas tree is really beautiful nee, Kuumin" I try to distract myself from this awkward situation

"Is it??" She questioned making me look at her

"It doesn't seems that beautiful though compared to the girl besides me" She smiled at cheekily

"Liar" I punched her arm lightly after hearing she said those cheesy words

"I'm being serious!" She suddenly said and looked at me making both of us staring at each other deeply. A moment passed before she slowly leaning down and I closed my eyes as I braced myself for what we are going to do

"There's some snow on your head" she brushed the snow on the top of my head making me pouted and looked away from her

'Ugh.. Baka Kuumin , just how dense you can be'

"What happened Yuria-chan?" She asked me after seeing my pouty face

"It's nothing , let's go home now" I said coldly and release our intertwined fingers

-----*-----

The rest of the trip home goes in awkward silence with me ignoring her and she's just walking besides me silently. But it looks like she's nervous of something since she keeps on fidgeting.

"We are here"

The silence is broken when I realized that we've already arrived at my home. I waited for her to say anything to me but it seems like she isn't going to say anything soon

"Goodnight , Kuumin"

I said to her before turning away to open the door.

"Wait first , there's something I need to say tonight" she hold my arm preventing me from opening the door

"First, I apologized for ignoring you today and what happened earlier. I know that I'm an idiot and an coward, but I just wanted to say I love you. So , will you accept this idiot as your girlfriend" She stared deeply into my eyes. I can't believe this , did she just confessed to me ?? I know she's unpredictable but this is just.. . An idea suddenly comes into my mind when I realized the thing above us

I started to encircle my arms around her neck and tiptoe a little bit before leaning down to capture her lips. It seems like she's really surprised by my sudden action judging from the way her body tensed up suddenly

"Does this mean that you are accepting my confession??" she asked enthusiastically after she recovered from her schock earlier

"Hmmm... I'm just kissing you because we are under the mistletoe. That's what other people do right?" I tilted down my head cutely and pointed upside to tease her more

"You are rejecting me then?"

Her enthusiastic face suddenly changed and she looked like she's about to cry soon

I decided to kiss her again to answer her question but I don't know if she's really an idiot or what but all she said is just

"Do people kiss 2 times under the mistletoe??" She asked with a clueless face

"BAKA Kuuchan!" I turned away from her after seeing her clueless face but she prevented to enter my house again but this time she's hugging me waist tightly and whispered

"I love you so much , my adorable girlfriend"

I realized that she's teasing me earlier and when I turned around to scold her for playing around with me , suddenly grab my waist and planted her lips on mine . It's
not a simple peck like the two kisses I gave her earlier but rather it's a more passionate one. Suddenly , I found her warm tongue invaded my mouth. I responded it back by giving her more access to my mouth and encircling my arms around her neck for a more comfortable position

'She's such a good kisser'

I felt my knees become weaker as the kiss going hotter and more passionate. If it's not for her hands that are holding my waist right now , I think I'll slid down on the floor right now   

Both of us are blushing and panting like crazy by the time we break out from our make-out session. I lean my head on her shoulder before answering her question earlier

"I love you too, Kuuchan"

Even though my head is still buried on her shoulder , I can still imagine her grinning face

"Achoooo.."

Her sneezing making us break away from the hug . Seems like we've been outside for too long and the cold is starting to get into her since she's not wearing a scarf. I decided to loosen the scarf she gave to me and wrapped it around her making both of us warmer and closer. I closed my eyes as she connected both of our heads together

The snow still doesn't stop
and lies thick around us
I like it like this
more than anything
You make a warm blanket

A moment passed as we stay there hugging each other before we heard the church's bell signalling that it's already 25th
"Merry Christmas"

Both of us said it at the same time making us looked at each other before breaking into laughter.

As we kissed again for the 4th time today , I felt really lucky for knowing her and for having the best christmas ever.

'Thank you for the most beautiful christmas eve in the world'

'Merry christmas and I love you , Kuuchan'

Thank you for the most beautiful Christmas Eve in the world
I'll always remember it
Merry X'mas and I love you.

---end---

Yuria: what are you talking about with Jurina and Mizuki earlier?
Kuumin: oh that , I'm actually asking advices from them since I don't how to confess to you
Yuria: What kind of idea did they gave you actually???
Kuumin : I think they said something about a bed , covering you with ribbon only , whip cream and other crazy ideas
*Jurina trying to run away*
Rena: where are you going , Jurina?? *dark aura*
Jurina: ermm... My mom is calling for me now , jyaa nee Rena chan
Rena: maybe you should sleepover at my house tonight since my parents is out and maybe we can practice all the ideas you gave to Kuumin earlier *grab Jurina's clothes* *biting her nails*
Jurina: NOOOO!!! I swear it's all Mizuki's ideas *getting dragged away by Rena*
Mizuki: You are so whipped Jurina , I tell you LOLOL

I decided to make an omake since I forgot to add a lot of scenes in it . sorry for the crappy fanfic and bad grammar . I'm using the song Anata to Christmas Eve from A1 , credit to Studio48 for the lyrics , it's such a romantic song >___<

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 02:16:50 PM »
KumiYuri  :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow~i really can't stop smiling and the part where they kisu  :shy2:  :luvluv1: :wriggly: :nya:

thank you for writing this fic  :thumbup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »
I like kuumin's confession, so sweet~
Lol at Jurina and Mizuki's ideas, totally backfire

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
hello~~~ eru here lol you know me rite xD pls write more!
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
Wow! Please make more kumiyuri!!!  :heart:

Silent reader for now

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - Russian Roulette