JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: The Virus [Multiple Pairings] - Chapter 20 [Update 04/17/14]  (Read 52197 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Virus [Multiple Pairings] - Chapter 12 [Update 04/30/13]
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2013, 03:01:21 PM »
Poor Jurina... for falling hard for Mayu...

I can understand her attraction and her feeling for Mayu...

Yeah if there wasn't any Yuki, they might have been together already...

Eh... Jurina was in shock with Rena's kiss....  :lol:

Ara, interesting explanation about the 3 viruses...

Ah... Yuko and Haruna are so cute together...

What's going to happen with them?

Can't wait to find out

THank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:22 PM »
YUKO IS BACK WOUWOUWOUWOUWOU

Kojiyuu are so cute. Yuko is so cute. Send me a Yuko. I want a Yuko. Okay ? I'll waiting for the Yuko that you'll send me. ( And I also want a Mayu and a Jurina ).

Aah ~~ I missed Kuminon ♥

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2013, 01:44:37 AM »
Yuu-chan~~ squirrel~~~
everyone ignores Sasshi~~
that's too bad~~
mya~~ wonder what will happen to Yuihan~~
I feel so happy with these girls as the characters~~
cuz its usually too much kojiyuu and atsumina~~ like them, but I can't stand overloads of them~~
cuz usually, I can't find love triangles, fights, and etc, dark stuff~~
Rena-chan~~ gambatte~~~~
lol, used the [~] character so much

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2013, 02:41:54 PM »
aaaa~

rena-chan daisuki~

i want jurina said that to rena~ aww

mayuki want more mayuki~

thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2013, 04:14:10 AM »
LoyalFlutist~~~~~~~SAN TEHEHEHEHEHE

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
LoyalFlutist-san

Update please....

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you...

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
Uwaaaah~!!!! I love your fanfic soooo much!!! X3 I'm looking forward for your next update!!! ^   ^
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2013, 02:05:45 AM »
I'm curious about Acchan here ... Ever since the I started reading your fic, she's been doing the exact same thing ... Does she have other things to do other than organizing the shelves and stuff? (not trying to sound mean or anything so please don't kill me > ___ <)
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2013, 05:59:55 PM »
[Replies]

@Yuki88: LOL, you always seem to be reading during your class. :nervous And I agree, slow progress, but hopefully this chapter will pick up the pace just a bit.

@-gibson-mayulover: Some oshiri sister moment can be found on this updated chapter. :deco: And we'll see about that~

@mayuki_daisuki: LOL, possessive Yuki will be seen later on. :panic:

@cisda83: LOL, without Yukirin, JuriMayu would've long been couples and stuff. :yep:

@Llyloo: LOL, go get them yourself! I ain't stealing people for you (especially my oshimen!) :sweatdrop:

@Shinoki: LOL, I would've ignored Sasshi too because lectures can get pretty boring~ :nervous And I'm glad you like this fiction! There might be a love pentagon (LOL) scenario occurring!

@kurogumi: More Mayuki, wMatsui and JuriMayu will occur later~ :deco:

@gek geki: GEK-SAN~ :P

@mitsuhara_itsuko: I'm glad you love my fiction! :D Acchan may be just a boring side character, but she has a much deeper and important role that she's hiding from everyone (yes, including her midget partner). So you'll have to be patient!

Sorry for the late update on this fiction! Summer vacation has already started, so that means more time to type up my fictions~ :cathappy:

Now the bad news was how much of a writer's block I have on this very fiction... Writer's block is every writers worse enemy (aside from their entire fiction on a document being erased on the computer, that is) Sigh. :panic:

Enjoy the chapter and sorry if there are any confusion. :panic:

[Chapter 13]

“Oshiriko!”

“Shiriri-chan!”

Two figures that were so-called ‘Oshiri Sisters’ were once more reunited again after so long. Mayu and Yuko were hugging each other in a tight embrace, tears threatening to escape from the both of them. Haruna and Minami were standing in the background, watching the two figures separating while keeping their gaze at each other. There was the atmosphere of both relief and happiness surrounding the girls; not surprising since they were very close to each other like sisters. When Haruna had exchanged a few words with Yuko, the first person that the shorter girl wanted to see was her other ‘Oshiri Sister’ and give her a small surprise too. Coming down to the first floor where Mayu was recently wandering around alone, Yuko truly did give her a shocking reappearance.

“It’s been so long, Yuko!” Mayu exclaimed after they separated. The shorter girl in front of her bobbed her head in agreement. “It has been!”

Then as if on cue, the two figures stood side by side. Their hand joined together and created a round “w” shape. With a playful smile, the two girls said in unison, “Oshiri!”

This earned them a sigh from both the general and doctor of the AEF. ‘Their act still hasn’t changed at all…’ the two of them mentally commented while both Mayu and Yuko giggled like little girls.

“So how have you been doing, Yuko?” Minami asked when Yuko was finished with her silly acts with Mayu. “I’m guessing you just came here to visit?”

“Actually General Takahashi, I’m officially back and discharged from the forces at England,” Yuko flashed one of her infamous dimpled smiles at the other shorter girl. “They knew that keeping me there for a few years was more than enough. Their numbers in troops and military members were growing rapidly, so they decided to be kind and return me back to where I once belong.”

Minami nodded her head slowly, taking in all of the information. A small smile after so long from Yui’s incident formed on her lips. Then outstretching her left hand towards her direction, she urged Yuko to take her hand. And Yuko so did that. The two hands now grasping each other in a tight embrace, they shook with a firm grip. “Welcome back home, Yuko.”

A smirk ran through the squirrel’s face as they shook. “I’m glad to be back, my midget twin.”

One could imagine a red, anger mark appearing right on the corner of Minami’s head when she heard the reply. Closing her eyes and feeling the corner of her mouth twitch, the two finished their small handshake. Reopening her eyes, Minami decided to explain to Yuko the situation that had occurred recently.

“Yuko, we-“

But before she was able to complete her sentence, a few members had come up to the other shorter individual. “Oshima-san! You’re back!” one of the many members, Ami Maeda, spoke up. Yuko simply responded back with a hearty laugh. “Yes I am!” she flashed her teeth at them.

Soon words had quickly gone around in the base that Oshima Yuko has made her return. In a matter of a couple minutes, a huge crowd formed right before the four individuals’ face. Many of the members ran to greet the returning squirrel from her enforcement at England. It was as though a huge celebrity had just entered in the base and the members themselves were fans. All rushed to ask their burning questions about the countries outside of Japan and Yuko’s personal experience with the military system in England. As much as Yuko wanted to get through the rapidly building crowd that formed before her eyes, it was difficult for her.

“Can I please… go now?” she asked them in the loudest voice as possible with both of her hands waving high up in the air to catch their attention. Their response was to simply ignore her and continue questioning. She glanced nervously at the three girls behind her, but saw that they could do nothing. Mayu could only helplessly watch Yuko being frolicked as Haruna tried shooing the members away. Before she had to be forced to answer their questions, she was luckily pulled aside by the general.

Minami merely sent a glare at the crowd and in seconds they all were in two single file lines. All of them were standing at full attention; waiting for the orders of their general. A clear path was made through the lines from the members. Giving a small, approving nod, Minami dragged Yuko back up to the medic floor to explain her about the current situation with Mayu and Haruna right behind them. She then dropped her grip on the squirrel when they got close to the elevator.

“I’m so sorry about that,” Minami apologized as she punched the up arrow button on the wall. “You’re quite popular with the members both old and new here. So receiving news that you have returned is very exciting for them.”

Yuko shook her head and chuckled. “It’s alright, Takamina. I’ve seen quite a number of familiar faces that I’m glad to see still healthy and upbeat.”

The metal doors of the elevator opened up to reveal the condensed space that serves as the only automatic transporting service up and down the floors of the base. The four girls entering into the elevator, the door closed once Minami pressed the number ‘7’ button nearby. As they waited to reach to their designated destination, Minami continued to pick up from her interrupted conversation earlier with Yuko.

“About what I was going to tell you earlier before I was interrupted, I was going to explain to you the situation at hand at the moment.”

“A situation… at hand?”

Yuko raised one of her eyebrows up into the air. Although she had called Haruna, it has been a while since she last contacted anybody within this base due to the hectic life on both sides. Mayu, Haruna and Yuko all watched the shorter girl exhale loudly through her nose. Her hand was brought up to the bridge of her nose; pinching it.

“One of our members, Yokoyama Yui, had contracted with the Z-Virus.”

“Yokoyama Yui? The girl that was your underling since last year?”

“Yeah.”

Yuko could only widen her eyes at the words that exited out of Minami’s mouth. Minami herself bit the bottom of her lip, trailing her eyes away from the other girl and staring up at the ceiling of the moving elevator. Yuko has heard of Yokoyama Yui before. She hasn’t personally seen the girl yet but she has heard of the girl being under Minami’s care a year ago. From what she has heard from Minami, Yui was like her (excluding how easily emotional she gets). Like mentor, like student. She knew that the girl was taken in due to the fact that her family was gone and had nowhere else to return to. Did Minami have empathy with the younger girl? She did have a somewhat close-related situation like Yui in her own life within the past.

As the shorter girl pondered, the familiar robotic voice that she never wanted to hear ever again came online to announce that they have reached their designated floor.

“I could see that you have still yet to rid of that annoying voice,” Yuko tried to lighten up the mood just a bit as they all stepped out of the elevator. If Minami wasn’t as tired for today, she surely would’ve smacked Yuko upside the head for that statement. Only a faint chuckle left her barely parted lips.

When they got off, the four spotted Jurina coming up to the group.

“J-Jurina!” Mayu exclaimed when she saw the taller tomboyish girl pounce on her like a little puppy. “What are you doing here?”

“I should be asking you that, Mayuyu,” Jurina stuck her tongue out before rubbing the side of her face with Mayu’s. “I was looking all over for you, silly.”

The cyborg girl who usually isn’t one to easily be embarrassed turned into a dark shade of red. Lowering her head so she could use her perfect black bangs to hide the upper part of her face, she mumbled a few incoherent words quietly. Jurina giggled and shot a glance at the other three observers at their scene. “I’m going to take Mayuyu for a little bit if you don’t mind~” And with that said, the two girls were off and out of their sight.

Minami could only try to resist face palming herself on the forehead with one of her hands. “Aiya… Those two young girls…”

“I can see that both Mayu and Jurina are still together,” Yuko’s comment broke through the awkward silence that seemly filled up the atmosphere of the three members. “Just like a honeybee to a sweet flower~”

‘And how easily annoying they can get with their lovey dovey scene,’ the general mentally added.

The three trended forward through the clean, sanitized hallway. Smell of medicine and sterilization wafted into Yuko’s nose, making her face scrunch up. “Ugh, I sometimes wonder how you can work in this kind of atmosphere…” she turned to Haruna with her fingers pinching her nose. The taller girl merely giggled and nudged Yuko’s side. “When you’re in a hospital setting almost every single waking hour at every single day here, you get used to it.”

Soon the three figures were standing in front of Yui’s patient room. Haruna stepped up and knocked a few times on the surface of the door before pushing the door forth. It silently and swiftly moved forward in its smooth transaction. The members scrambled to get inside of the room as a single patient laid in bed.

“Oh god…” Yuko couldn’t help but gasp at the sight of the younger junior before her. Yui was resting on the bed with all equipment from before taken off aside from the IV inserted in one of her wrists. The skin that she once had was still shown to be deathly pale as if the death reaper placed a curse on the individual. She was breathing, but at a much slower rate. The heart monitor nearby showed signs that she had bradycardiac symptoms. All functions of her body slowed down dramatically for any normal human being. The pair of eyes were still closed and yet to have lifted its eyelids for long periods of time.

Minami standing nearby Yuko shook her head slowly with despair. “This… is the problem we’re having at hand…”

“Who did this?” the other shorter girl whispered in a shaky voice. Her first time seeing the junior and underling of Minami that has always been bragged by the general is now in a state that she could never imagine. The general bit the bottom of her lip before answering her question. “It was a dark vampire… Gathering information from the werewolves, by Kashiwagi Yuzi.”

“Kashiwagi…. Yuzi?”

A nod. “Yes, it’s him. I’m honestly surprised that Mayuyu, Kitarie, Yuihan and Juri managed to get out alive from encountering that fearsome creature.”

“What?! You’re telling me that you sent Shiriri-chan out to deal with him!?”

The general quickly waved her left hand in the air wildly, knowing that Yuko was misunderstanding the mission that they were sent out a while ago. The other girl was known to be highly protective of both her girlfriend Haruna and ‘Oshiri Sister’ Mayu. So it’s not surprising to be glared upon once she has heard of the news. “Yuko, none of this was expected.”

In Yuko’s eyes, it looked as though she wanted to say more. But she kept her mouth shut and instead, stayed quiet about the topic. Her gaze returned to Yui and softened her expression.

“When is she going to be awake?”

“I’m not quite sure, Yuko…” Haruna crossed her arms and sighed under her breath. “She has shown signs of improvements but we haven’t had any sort of hint when she’ll wake up…” There was a small pause before she stated her personal opinion on the matter. “Honestly, I’m just afraid of what will exactly happen when she wakes up. I just don’t want the worse to happen…”

Silence hanged in the air between the three females before they decided to take their leave and head straight to Minami’s main general room on the ninth floor to discuss further subjects that Yuko needed to know. 

----------

I saw myself just walking around in the darkness. It wasn’t hot nor cold and neither was I wearing anything but my usual green military uniform. I examined my surrounding carefully, still seeing that there was nothing interesting that would catch my attention in such empty space. A small sigh left my closed lips as I trended forth. Arms swinging gently back and forth, my thoughts were running through my mind lazily as though I was a drunken individual.

‘I’ve been walking here forever… Is there ever an end to this?’

It was strange. I didn’t think about anything other than me myself and this environment I’m stuck within. Not a single sound could be heard other than my echoing thoughts. Even the steps I take with my combat boots were muted by an unknown force. Another sigh escaped from me. I wasn't sure why I was in here but ever since I've lost consciousness, this was where I stayed ever since.

After an unknown amount of time passed by, I suddenly heard something. Halting in my track, I listened intently. I could hear something. It was… the sound of… rain? Rain pouring down… Confused, I glanced at my surrounding. Not a single droplet of any liquid substance was heard upon this empty space I reside in.

‘Where was the sound coming from?’

This was a first. It was such a long time since I’ve heard such sound from where I’m located. The sound of the rain at first was soft and gentle but got louder with every passing second. Louder and louder it got, I winced and brought both of my hands to both sides of my ears; hoping it would stop getting louder. But it didn’t. It kept on increasing in volume. Louder and louder… Louder and louder… It became so unbearable that I had to bend down on my knees and press the palm of my hands with more pressure against my ear. But that still didn’t ease the noise…

Squeezing my eyes shut, I then screamed out for it to stop.

I eyelids immediately snapped opened to find myself in a very unfamiliar room. Sweat was felt forming on my forehead. My body lay resting on something… soft. An unknown object stuck into the skin of my right wrist. The annoying beeping sound that resonated in the air. Darkness of the room that could somewhat be seen thanks to a nearby window on my left. The rain was seen outside of the window; droplets of watery liquid falling down. Abnormally my senses had heightened. The water droplet... I could see and easily measure the size of it. The shininess of its reflection and how loud it was when it came upon contact with the ground below.

I blinked a few times while trying to recall what was going on. I’m confused. I felt as though I haven’t moved in ages and felt very achy from it. My eyes scanned the room before me. I soon figured that I was in a hospital setting… A hospital setting? Why am I here in a hospital? Did something happened to me?

As the questions ran through my head, I began to identify that I was the patient in this room. Dressed in a white robe and covered with white blankets in attempt to keep my body warm, I was resting in bed. Lifting my head slightly up from the white pillow underneath, I saw that there was no one. Or until now.

A knock was heard a few times on the door outside of my room. The knock was loud and instantly gave me headaches. Then the door was pushed opened to reveal a single, young girl entering within the room. With a clipboard at hand, she was short and had a white wolf following right behind her. The girl looked very familiar, but the wolf wasn't. Dressed in a white nurse uniform, her eyes were trained upon the contents of the clipboards before lifting up and staring at me.

There was a long pause when our eyes came into contact. It felt as though time had just paused.

“Y-Y-Y-YOKOYAMA-SAN?!?!” she yelped out loudly when she saw me; finally breaking the silence that ensued between the two of us. I blinked in confusion when I heard my name and squinted my eyes. I wanted to tell her that she’s being too loud, but I kept my mouth shut. Instead though, I felt the urge to get off of my bed and just… pounce at her? It was strange. I've never had this sort of feeling to attack an individual let alone a younger girl. I tried to resist the urge but it was strong. It was as though a voice was whispering into my ear; whispering that I take that young girl down. My heartbeat quickened and in one movement, tore off the foreign object that stuck into my skin. Sitting up, I saw the younger girl backing away in horror.

“Y-Yokoyama-san!” she called out to me. “Yokoyama-san, snap out of it!”

Snap out of it? I don’t know why she’s telling me to snap out of it when I’m clearly alright. Maybe even healthier and more energetic. But her expression written all over her face said otherwise. It was as though I was a monster or a ghost appearing before a child's eyes. Before we both knew it, I leaped out of my bed and aimed straight at the girl with my hands reaching out to grab her neck.

I managed to knock her down but was quickly interfered by that white wolf from earlier. The snarl of the wolf was heard and I felt my right side being knocked aside roughly. My body slid on the smooth, white floor a few inches from where the nurse was pushed down. Scrambling up on my two feet, I saw the wolf stand protectively in front of the little girl. Teeth bearing at me, the creature snarled and barked at me.

“Kanon-chan! Are you okay?” I heard the wolf with a female voice speak out between the barks. The so-called girl ‘Kanon’ from behind the wolf muttered, “Yeah… But we need to get help quick about this!”

The wolf continued to bark viciously at my direction. “Kanon! You need to get out of here while I deal with Yui here!”

I knew they were going to exchange a few more words at each other, but I wasn’t going to let them. The urge to rip the wolf in half and crush its life was unbearable. Wanting to kill felt like it was a part of me. A part of my nature. A low growl left my mouth as I opened them. A grin unconsciously formed on my face when I saw the wolf sprint up to my direction with her jaw opened.

---------

Haruka managed to grab the books that she needed. The books that will be able to help her control Yui if she has awakens anytime soon. Packing them all in a bag and slinging it over her shoulder, she was ready to be on the move when she met a familiar figure standing right outside of the village’s gate.

“Sayanee… What are you doing here?”

Yamamoto Sayaka ran her hand through her short black hair and approached the neutral vampire. “It’s been a while, Paruru.” The two of them have been friends a long time ago. Sayanee and Haruka resided in this very village until Sayanee had to travel to visit her family in a different part of the county. They’ve been sending letters and writing to each other until that incident occurred within the village. Sayanee knew that Haruka is a vampire and she too knew that Sayanee is a werewolf. That didn’t change their friendly relationship though and they were still close as ever. 

The shorter girl bobbed her head and looked up at the sky. The rain clouds were slowly moving over to where the two figures were standing, hinting that it’s already raining at the AEF base. Returning her attention back at the taller girl, she pointed at the bag. “I wish I could talk to you, Sayanee, but I need to return to the AEF base in order to help someone I love.”

Sayanee raised her eyebrows and chuckled. “Alright then, but do you mind me helping you there then?” Then within minutes, a black wolf with calm blue eyes waited for the younger girl to hop on her back. “It’ll be quicker this way,” she barked in a low voice before dashing off at an incredible speed.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: The Virus [Multiple Pairings] - Chapter 13 [Update 06/06/13]
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
Finally an update!! Thanks a lot  QAQ

Hehehe the famous Yuuko XD

and.... wow, Yuihan really became vampire O.o; I hope Kuumin will be fine =_=;;

And... EHH Sayanee and Paruru are friends... XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH~ FIGHT SCENE~!!

I always look out for this fic specifically. I really love it, one of my favourites, especially with the military and supernatural setting. ASDFGHJ what more can I say? Love your ideas, and imagination. Loving the character interaction....yes, LOL. Ganbare~!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2013, 10:39:14 PM »
writers block = death
but onto the point...
lol... oshiri sisters are back together~
wmidget is back together~
kojiyuu is back together~
yuihan... kuumin!!!!
oh... sayanee... haruka...

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
OMG thank you so much for the update :cow:
yay! banzai! yuko is back! :cathappy: :deco: oshiri sisters are so funny! :lol:
oh my jurina is so clingy to mayu  :yep: like always but i love it hehe :P also mayuyu is so cute and funny hiding her blushing face under her bangs :cathappy:
yuihan's a vampire!  :shocked :panic: *hides*
can't wait to see possessive yuki :twisted: :lol: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
I'm still waiting for my Yuko. XD.

I'm really happy to see her in that chapter, and Oshiri Sisteeers, they're so cute together, and Yuko is protective *w*.

Kuumin D: Yui D:.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2013, 05:30:42 AM »
Oshiri sisters... so funny...

Oh.. Yuko was so popular with the old and new members...

Yeah... the forces were getting stronger with Yuko's arrival...

Ah... Poor Minami to lose Yui to the virus... when She was that closed to Yui...

OMG.. Yui woke up and she was in rampage....

Would they be able to clam her down without killer her...?

What are they going to do to help the situation with Yui and everything else?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 08:15:40 AM »
FUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDGGGGGGGEEEEEEE~!!!! XD X3 CX

The squirrel is back!!! Yeah!!! X33 wow .... to think that she's pretty popular in their base :33

Yuihan is really now a vampire X3 So FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! X3

looking forward for Yuihan's first kill >:D lololol (evil XD)

is curious about Acchan and Takamidget's pasts (please don't tell her I called her by that name XD)

Sankyu so much for teh update X3 U definitely made my day X33
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2013, 05:03:47 AM »
yUIHAN! KEKE A VAMPIRE NOW
OSHIRI SISTER REUNITE

YEAH I WANT SUPER POSSESIVE YUKI KEKEKE
AND WANT SUPER HARDCORE RENA

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2013, 08:00:31 AM »
Yuihan needs to drink a blood of vampire to calm herself from attacking anyone (I know that's the cure)  XD XD XD

AND WE NEED RENA AND YUKIRIN NOW!!!!! (cause they are strong enough to hold Yuihan effortlessly)

Yuko and Mayuyu's Reunion moment was so funny...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paruru, go save Yuihan!!!!!

Waiting for your next update...
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2013, 12:00:18 AM »
[Replies]

@Yuki88: Yuko is quite famous indeed~ :thumbsup

@kuronekosan: I'm glad you love my fiction and thanks for the compliments! Gosh, you're gonna make me blush. :deco:

@Shinoki: Let's see what happens next in this updated chapter~ :thumbup

@mayuki_daisuki: LOL, I'm sure you'll get to see Yuki here for a bit on this chapter. :cathappy:

@Llyloo: Haha, Oshiri Sisters are truly adorable~ :deco:

@cisda83: Let's find out together in this updated chapter! :yep:

@mitsuhara_itsuko: LOL, we'll get to see Yuihan in action with this chapter~ :panic:

@gek geki: Hai hai~ Hardcore Rena and Super Possessive Yuki will most likely be shown in the next chapter after this. :peace:

@X_Last-Cross_X: LOLOLOL, that's one possibility to how to calm Yuihan down. :yep:

Whew, a full week of summer vacation has finally passed by since my last day of school and I feel like it's been like a month, LOL.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter update! :cathappy:

[Chapter 14]

“Yokoyama-san! Calm down… please!”

That voice... It irritated me. I was standing in my patient room, staring at the wolf before my eyes. The room around us might as well be described as a mini-tornado whipped inside and destroyed nearly everything. Shattered glasses from the window and medical equipment scattered around the ground; making it nearly possible to walk around without getting punctured by a single sharp shard. The bed was knocked to the side along with whatever piece of furniture in this room. Scratch marks and clawing dragged along both the smooth ground and wall around us. Blood splattered here and there. Signs of struggles was clearly evident in this room.

The both of us were battered, bruised, torn up. The white wolf that was so-called ‘Kumi’ was breathing heavily. Inhaling and exhaling through her respiratory system in a rapid pace. Blood was seen trickling down one side of her mouth followed by a few, but deep, scratch marks on her body. White soft coat were coated with pure, wet red blood on certain areas. She was struggling to keep her composure straight as she stared into my eyes deeply.

Wiping a thin stream of blood escaping from the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand, I stared back at her. The need to kill and tear her apart was irresistible. There was… excitement just thinking about it. And when blood was spilled, oh how much I wanted to just drink it up. That was all that ran through my mind. Just blood being shed and killing any living organism before me.

A grin formed on my lips when I saw the wolf bear her bloody teeth at me again. “Yokoyama-san… I have to resort to killing you if this keeps up…” she growled. There was a mixture of both sadness and frustration seen within her blue eyes. Barking a few times, she bent all four of her limbs. Then like a spring, she leapt at my direction.

Claws extended and jaw opened, she tried to bite one of my aimed shoulders. But I didn’t let her have any chance. From my viewpoint, she was slow; too slow to be exactly. I merely dodged her strike and struck back with one swing of my arm. That sent the wolf flying to the left of my direction, slamming right against the wall with a painful sound resonating. A cry came from Kumi as she slumped to the ground motionless.

I knew she wasn’t dead thanks to my heightened senses. I could still hear her heartbeat pulsing all of the blood through her body rapidly. Heat was still given off and her respiratory system was working hard to pumping all of the oxygen into her brain. Pink tongue sticking out of her mouth from exhaustion. It looked as though Kumi was done with the battle. And it was time for me to end it.

Not wanting to drag this fight any longer, I approached towards the lying figure. Bending down, I was just about to wrap my hands around the wolf’s mane neck when I heard someone else yelling at me.

“Yuihan!”

That familiar voice. The familiar powerful voice. I halted whatever I was doing at the moment and painfully dragged my attention towards the source of the voice. Turning my body around, I saw a shorter girl along with a few girls standing right by her sides. All of them were dressed in military clothing with ammunition all on them. Rifles’ tip were all pointed at me. The girl in the very middle was wearing a red cap that marked she was different from the other girls. Stepping forth, she lowered her gun.

“Yuihan… I can’t believe you’ve awaken…”

I frowned. As much as the voice and person before me was familiar, I didn’t know who she was. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I cocked my head to the side, hearing a crack from such action. “I don’t even know who the hell you are.”

The shorter girl seemed to be shock at my answer. She stared at me as though I was insane. Her left hand placed on top of her own chest. Tears were welling up from her eyes. “I’m Takahashi Minami… General of this base… The person that took you as her underling and the one that cared for you… Can’t you remember me?”

A long sigh came from my mouth. I didn’t get why she was suddenly asking if I remembered her. As if. I didn’t know anybody. All I know is my name and the urge to murder just about anyone. A chuckle left my lips as I got up on my two feet. This movement made the other members standing behind the so-called ‘Minami’ to ready their weapons at me. I could see their fingers itching to pull the trigger but at the same time, they were trembling in fear and unsureness.

Minami walked up to my direction; trying to approach to me. I didn’t back away but rather watched with amusement. Does this person dare challenge me? Before she got to open her mouth and say anything, I instantly got annoyed and kicked her aside. My foot landed right on her left ribcage and heard an ‘urk!’ from her. She was shoved aside and sent staggering for a few seconds.

I used this chance to charge at the other members that stood across from me. With a smile, I enjoyed hearing their screams of agony when I knocked their guns aside and brought them down to my feet. "Yuko, watch out!" I heard Minami yell out from behind me when I struck out at them. I knew I should try to keep this short and I could hear even more individuals headed towards where I was. So I did. I kept it as short as possible.

----------

“Sayanee! Can’t you go any faster?!” Haruka questioned loudly as she tightened her grip on the wolf’s black mane. There was a low growl heard from Sayanee. “It isn’t quite as easy through the rain, Paruru. Last thing I want is to trip and throw you off of my back.”

The two figures were dashing through the rain that pounded upon them. It was difficult to see thanks to how heavy it was pouring from the dark clouds up above. Sayanee’s paws were heard splashing through the puddle as she dodged the many trees at her way. She was panting, trying to proceed as fast as possible while maintaining balance with the wet setting. Haruka herself shuddered as each drop of rain fell upon her body. She was in a hurry with gathering all of the books in the last couple weeks, so she wasn’t prepared for the incoming weather. Especially when it’s this bad.

A small sneeze left her followed by a sniffle.

“I really need to hurry up…” she heard Sayanee mutter to herself as the pace picked up.

Haruka leaned forward and rested on top of Sayanee’s body as the wolf sped up at incredible speed. She squeezed her eyes shut, keeping the bag containing the books in between her body and the wolf’s safe from the rain. She was worried. Deathly worried about the state of Yui and if she’s alright. ‘Hopefully she hasn’t awaken yet,’ Haruka mentally hoped as she focused on keeping her body from falling off of Sayanee. But even with that thought in mind, there was something bugging her. Telling her that... something bad had happened.

----------

I trended through the hospital hallway of the building. I soon figured out that I was in a base. Multiple floorings with many members heard scrambling around above and below me. A grin was plastered on my face with the thought of the many individuals right under my hand. The urge to kill… It drives me insane now that it was peaceful on this floor and how I couldn’t bring myself just yet to drink their blood. They weren’t dead but severely injured. Their moans and groans of their injuries were still heard from the area. I wanted to kill them, but something in the back of my mind pulled me back from snapping any one of their lifeline's short. But I didn't care. I would like to hear their cry for help when I take their blood from them.

I was going to turn around when I heard the elevator from behind me ding. Alarmed, I stayed frozen in my spot. I perked up my ears; listening and staying still. The sound of the metal door being slid opened revealed two pair of soft footsteps coming at me. It was soft as though the two figures were trying to sneak up on this very person. I mentally scoffed at such stupidity of them. But I decided to play along.

Waiting for a few seconds, I felt that they were close enough. Close enough that I could strike out at them. Whipping around, I grabbed both of the figure’s weapons and crushed it with my bare hands. It wasn't too hard to break these weapons. They felt like plastic toy guns that could be found in a toy store. The two girls were startled at my fast reaction. Quickly I saw them drop the weapons and pulled out their pistols. The one with the familiar perfect black bangs and another with a tomboyish aura and short black hair aimed at me. They opened fire, but they were far too slow.

I swiftly threw a low kick at their legs. This sent them down on the ground instantly with a slam. I could see that they weren’t wasting any time being on the ground. “Jurina!” I heard one of the girl called out. “Here!” The taller of the two staggered up to her feet only to be thrown with the gun the shorter girl on the ground had. So-called ‘Jurina’ caught it and immediately pointed the two pistols at my direction and shot. Her fingers pulled the trigger. I could feel the bullet slamming into my shoulders; cleanly going right through the muscle and surprisingly, avoiding the bones. It didn’t falter me though. No pain was registered.

Cocking my head to the side, I grabbed Jurina by the collar of her military uniform. With one flick, I had her flying right next to the elevator that they came from. Her back slammed harshly against the metal door and slid down to the ground. The other girl below me scrambled up and pulled something out from behind her. Or more like unsheathed something. The sound of metal sliding out of its hold was heard as the girl pulled out the object. It was a dagger. And she didn’t hesitate to shove it right at my stomach. I didn’t let her though. My right hand came in the way and grabbed the blade that was so close to piercing through my bloody hospital clothing.

Blood was trickling from my hand and on the surface of the blade when I gripped even tighter. The feeling of the warm liquid dripping down to the hard surface of the ground below me simply brought excitement to my system. Ripping it away from her grasp, I turned the tide and smacked her on the side of her head with the butt of the dagger. She stumbled backward in daze. Getting a little tired from this fight and noticing that Jurina was running at our direction, I decided to end it right here and right now.

I threw down the weapon at my hand and gave the girl stumbling in front of me one hell of a shove to my left. My shove wasn't a simple shove that could make anyone stumble. It was a shove with so much force that literally sent the girl falling backward and tumbling with a couple rolls. “Mayu!” Jurina cried out when she saw the other girl crash right into the huge clear windows that showed the rainy scenario from outside. Glass shards were everywhere when her body came into contact with the window. And she fell. Her scream from falling could be heard since we were high up from the ground.

Jurina soon was seen dashing over to where ‘Mayu’ was sent to. She skidded to a stop at the very edge. “MAYU! NO!” she screamed in pure horror as she flicked her head left and right; trying to find the shorter girl. I could see panic overcoming her senses. Was that person close to her? She ignored me and ran over to where that girl was thrown out at.

I shrugged my shoulders though as I came up from behind the girl. I was about to let her meet the same fate as the other girl when I felt someone roughly pulling me back. And someone that was pulling me back was much stronger than I had expected. My feet was lifted off from the ground and I saw myself thrown backward from Jurina. Feeling my back landing on the floor, I was sliding for a brief moment on the smooth white flooring.

“Don’t you dare touch my Jurina,” there was another female voice. Only this time it was much darker. Using both of my arms to just lift up my upper body, I saw a female figure standing right beside Jurina. Black hair flowing due to the wind from the outside entering into the building, she was dressed in her black leather jacket and black pant. The girl glared at me as she hugged the shocked Jurina protectively.

“R-R-R-Rena!? What are you doing here?!”

‘Rena’ then silenced the other girl with one of her fingers. She turned her attention away from me and towards the other girl. The other hand brushing aside her bangs that was matted against to her forehead due to the sweat, she whispered, “I had a gut feeling that something was going to happen; something bad.” She then shot another glare at my direction. Her eyes squinted when she saw my figure. “I see… So you have awaken then… As a dark vampire…”

This girl isn’t normal. Rena wasn’t normal. I sensed that as her pupils within her eyes darkened just slightly. The aura around the girl immediately told me that she was another vampire. But… a vampire that neither is good nor bad. Just a vampire. But I sense that she is powerful that what that pale, frail figure is showing off. In the next second made me scowl from annoyance. Another vampire presence was felt and this time, it came from outside.

Another figure was seen jumping up from outside and right into the very same room that we three were standing in. The female figure landed silently; not a single sound produced from such massive jump. And when she stood up straight, I saw Mayu in her grasp. The younger girl was unconscious and held close to the other figure. Rena flicked her eyes over to the other girl and sighed in relief.

“I’m glad you managed to save her in the nick of time Yuki…” she whispered in a soft tone. "If we weren't fast enough... Then that could turn out bad for Watanabe-san."

Jurina was heard to also have a relieved sigh. Her tense boy was seen to relax in Rena's grip and she muttered, "Oh thank god Mayuyu is safe..." For some reason when she utter those words, the girl that was hugging Jurina tightened her hold on her.

I then saw ‘Yuki’ hug the girl in her grasp closer to her body. “She’s injured though… She’s hurt.” Yuki examined Mayu and squinted her eyes when she saw the cuts and bruises on the girl's skin. Then she raised her head up and growled at my direction. “I see… So Yokoyama Yui, you have awaken and caused quite a huge commotion…”

There was this urge to laugh off at them. And I did laugh. I laughed at her statement about my action as I got up on my two feet. “Indeed I did!” While laughing, I felt like the need to kill was increasing. And this time, I was getting thirsty. Though there was a water fountain nearby, it didn’t interest me. It was the blood that was what I wanted. The blood… The delicious smell… Oh, how much I just wanted to taste it and drink it up. My laughter died down and smirked. “I’m getting really thirsty…”

The expression of horror flashed across on Yuki’s, Rena’s and Jurina’s face when they heard my comment. The next second, I was forced to duck in order to avoid receiving any brain damage from Rena. She left Jurina behind with Yuki when she made the attack. Backing away a few steps, I couldn’t help but feel my smile grow even wider. ‘This is going to be one hell of a day…’

Rena in front of me shook her head. “Yokoyama-san, you need to try to wake up from it. If not, I have to be forced to put you down if you don’t snap out of it.” I snarled with anger when she finished speaking. ‘Talking to me like I’m some sort of animal… Aren’t I already awake?!’ I pounced forth like a panther, reaching both of my hands out to her neck. But she was faster than I thought. She simply stepped back a few steps, completely avoiding my range.

I fell forward and landed on all four. Keeping my four limbs all on the ground, I hissed at her. I bear my teeth at her, trying to frighten the other vampire with my fangs. Rena could only widen her eyes a bit and sadden her expression. “The virus really turned you insane… I’m sorry that you were turned into this menacing creature…” Her voice was becoming irritating and made me want to snap her neck. Crush her into dust.

“Careful Rena. You don’t want to provoke her even if you didn't mean to,” I heard Yuki warn Rena. “She’s unstable, so I think it’s best if we end her life right now-“

“What are you saying, Kashiwagi-san?!” Jurina countered. “She’s our comrade! She’s important to us!”

“We can’t do anything if she’s already a ravaged beast. Just look at her!” I saw her finger pointed at my direction. “Tell me how you’re going to control this girl at a state like this! It’s too late! And last thing I want to see is someone dying from another dark vampire!”

I could see that Jurina wanted to argue more but the sound of the elevator silenced all of us. Followed by a ding, the door slid open once more to reveal two more figures. One was a black wolf and another was… a familiar figure.

The striking sharp eyes. The short brown hair. The familiar girl… Just like everyone else I have seen here aside from Yuki and Rena, I felt as though I have met her before. But why do I feel like I’ve known her better than everyone else?

As I was left to ponder in my thoughts and glare at the two figures, the black wolf snarled at me. “Paruru, we have to deal with this quick,” I heard the female voice speak out of the wolf’s mouth. The girl standing right beside her nodded. Looking over at both Rena, Jurina and Yuki, she then said, “I know how we can keep Yokoyama-san from tearing this place apart. I need her to be held down while I perform a quick ritual that’ll keep her from becoming wild. Though it is only short-lived, it will give us more than enough time to perform another ritual that will make her sane once more.”

I exhaled loudly through my nose as they continued to talk. This was getting really annoying fast. And I wanted to end this entire conversation for good. I positioned myself carefully before leaping on my nearest victim, Rena. She was taken by surprise, but her instinct was lucky to be fast. Instantly she brought me down with a fist landing on my stomach. She quickly held one side of my body down while the black wolf from earlier jumped in and held the other half of my body. They both were strong and fatigue was already getting to me. So as much as I struggled, I wasn’t able to get much progress into getting out of their grip.

“Haruka! Hurry!” ‘Sayanee’ rapidly spoke while pressing her paws down on my arm. The so-called girl ‘Haruka’ was then seen to be standing above me. Holding a book that looked like it came from a couple hundred years ago, she flipped a few pages. Haruka then mumbled a few words under her breath. It was incomprehensible and none of them made any sense. However, there was this sudden wave of sleepiness overcoming my mind. My body felt heavy like lead and I couldn’t my limbs. Even when I tried to move them, they wouldn’t listen to my command and laid under the weight of the two figures on me. All sound soon was blocked from my eardrums, hearing only my breathing slowing down. Eyelids became heavier with each passing second. In a matter of seconds, I drifted into the darkness.

---------

Haruka had just finished mumbling off a spell from the chosen book at hand. Glancing up from the pages, she saw Yui below her asleep. A loud sigh left her lips as she nodded at both Sayanee and Rena. “Thank you so much… um…” Rena began to speak as she got up from her spot.

“Shimazaki Haruka.”

“Ah, right. Thank you so much, Shimazaki-san. I’m Matsui Rena.”

“Kashiwagi Yuki desu,” Yuki pitched in, nodding at Haruka’s direction for quick greetings. Haruka gave them a small smile. “I’m just glad I came in at the right timing…”

Sayanee nearby walked up right beside Haruka and barked a few times. “I’m Yamamoto Sayaka, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Then she bowed her head for a brief moment.

The other girls aside from Haruka returned her greetings with their own.

“Now that all introductions are done, we need to quickly take care of Yokoyama-san here before she awakens once more,” Haruka explained as she closed the book shut with one hand. Walking over to Yui, she knelt down to the sleeping girl’s level. She saw her expression at peace. Aside from the blood splattered on her face and torn clothing. Haruka shuddered when she remembered how frantic she was when she came into the base not too long ago.

The members on the first floor were all running around, trying to seal off the medical floor and gather members to take out Yui. She remembered how horrified she felt when Ichikawa Miori explained to her that Yui had awaken and injuring everyone on that floor. Doctor Kojima Haruna… Nurses like Kimoto Kanon… And other military members that went up on that floor to settle the situation was knocked out. Haruka heard from her that even the general, Takahashi Minami and the returning member, Oshima Yuko, was easily taken down from Yui. Both she and Sayanee knew that they don’t have much time left on their hand and they have to quickly transport up to that very floor. Thank god they made it just in the nick of time.

Haruka brushed aside a lock of Yui’s stray black bangs and tucked it behind her ear. The pale skin… It felt cold to her touch. The pair of warm brown eyes were now replaced with dangerous red glowing eyes. Just staring at it could make anyone cower in fear from earlier. Looking at the other girls, Haruka just noticed that Mayu was in Yuki’s arms. The girl was unconscious. With a frown, Haruka stood up and saw how battered both she and Jurina were.

“You both need to get treated right away. We need to get everyone on this floor treated… I’m no doctor, but I’ll tend to the wounds and injuries the best I can,” she advised as she sneaked a glance back at Yui. “After I take care of Yokoyama-san here with Sayanee's and Rena's support first though.” 

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: The Virus [Multiple Pairings] - Chapter 14 [Update 06/11/13]
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2013, 12:29:49 AM »
Me: Just read a good manga,
but whew, this was somehow better than the manga...
Yuihan!!! Paruru~~ Rena...
It's amazing how you can write from the vampy Yui's side as well...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui