JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 95866 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 2) UPDATED!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2014, 11:32:52 PM »
Me:
Haaa....haaaa... pants....
Whew, those two somehow managed to survive
And well, good job Mayuyu for kinda containing her inner Yukirin loving perverted side
Then Miyuki...
Lol, Sisters!!Coffee!! YEAAAAA!!
But... they just messed with the wrong person...a few hours(?) ago...
And then, this is where Rena comes into play:
what I think if Mayu knew the existence of WMatsui and stuff:
"Okay, Rena! This is where you come into play,
go save our butts by making that Matsui Jurina fall in love with ya so we don't have to quit."
Well, it probably won't be so easy
but I can't wait for the next
(lol, what happened to brief comments from me on this fic?)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 01:18:37 AM »
WAHHHH~ :inlove:
i really love rena and mayu's friendship :hiakhiakhiak:
and yuki and juju as the boss(ceo) i want a boss like them too  :hehehe:

anyways..kevin thank u for the update  :kneelbow:
  and please update soon :on gay:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 03:11:17 AM »
Eh... Jurina is the CEO... so is she supposed to be older here?

Mayu and Rena are in trouble...

What kind of things would Jurina do to them?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 03:51:51 AM »
 “Damn those legs are so sexy, it makes me want to remove one of the stockings and slap it across my face over and over again. Then I will take the other stocking and frame it up in my room.. Wait.. What the hell am I talking about in my own brain? Stop this shit at once, brain!”

I would like to see Mayu doing that! hahaha!!!  XD
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
Kevs~~ i really like the gifs~~!!!
THAT WINKS~~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
*I'll leave a proper comment after i got sleep.*

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 05:10:47 AM »
Hohoho....ii ne ii ne~

The best part is the leg, wink, and smoooch~!  :inlove:
Okay back to real business!  8) Intriguing story line~ I hope to see more of this! Keep on going~
I wonder how Yuki will fall for Mayu and how they will end up together. XD
As well as wMatsui~ It's going to be tough after they had a argument with the 2nd CEO of the hotel~
oh dear Mayu...love at first sight with CEO Kashiwagi~! Too bad, she's too sexy, I would die at that instant I have my eyes on her.  :deco:
What if Rena also fell for the sexy CEO? XDDDD LOVE TRIANGLE~!!!!
Okay, don't mind with my randomness, I just like ppl fighting to steal Yukirin. XD

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 05:14:19 AM »
Oh my gosh. :mon bleed2: It is already nose bleeding just by reading it and the gifs made it worse.

This is too much for me to handle. *Faints* :mon blood:

I can totally relate to Mayu. :lol:

This is really funny. :on lol:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 07:27:58 AM »
*start reading* ...
*saw the LEGS gif* *stares for a while*  :ding:
*scroll down*
*scroll up again* *look again at the gif*  :kekeke:
okay okay~  :lol:
proper comment~
yesh~~ geez...Mayu~  love at first sight ehh~  :hehehe: but the first thing that you look is those LEGS LOL~ hahaha xD
oho~ Jurina is the CEO too?! interesting indeed~  :hehehe:
and I just thought Jurina probably...Yuki's sister?  :dunno:
really loves the interaction between MayuRena~  :heart: :yep:
and don't think they can easily quit just like that  :lol:
good job Kevin!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »
Ja-janitor!!! Hahahahahaha laugh a lot on it!!!

Seriously they were hopeless!!!

Janitor!! Jurina as a hahahahah

Coffee boy??? That more weird though!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

How can this two got great result on their study wow

And yuki is her senpai?? Wow that new

I had a feeling yuki know them but not for mayu and rena,this two tsk tsk....

Oh jurina please dont be so mad at rena

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
OMG it was soooooo funny!!!

LoL With Jurina xD

Mayu and Rena are so funny in this fic lolol  :lol:

Yay :cow: Continue it! It is soooo goood
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:00 PM »
LOL how poor this two girl?? but they studyed on akb international university isnt it suppose to be high maintenace school? where they got the money??? well whatever...LOL

i got to say jurina was right? why yuki accept them?? if jurina was the interviewer they were totaly lost! lol

well i think yuki got impressed by their great answer....not to mention how weird mayu are....

i dont know what kind of this is now....management...lol all of topic you choose this but is interesting kevin-san i want more

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 03:34:59 PM »
Chapter 3

Finally the day has come for Mayu and Rena to finally be able to start working as an official receptionist in the seven-star AKB Hotel. Something was still bothering them a lot.

AKB Hotel Staff Cafe

“Hey...” Rena called out to Mayu, breaking the awkward silence. Despite calling out to Mayu, Rena still had her head facing onto her plate of spaghetti.

“What?” Mayu was chewing on a piece of her chicken chop.

“I have an idea...” Rena shifted her eyes towards Mayu and gazing deep into her eyes.

“What kind of idea?” Somehow Mayu could feel an uneasy feeling.

“You go apologize to her..”

Rena’s statement almost made Mayu spit out the chicken that she was chewing. “Me? Why don’t you go apologize to her! You both share the same family name after all..”

“What kind of logic is that? Besides, you’re the one who insulted her. I barely said anything offensive about her.” Rena retorted with her whole body.

“Oh!? I wasn’t the one who spilled water all over her $1000 clothes. And I did that to save your ass, Rena.. This all started from you. So, you should go apologize to her instead.”

“Even if I were to apologize to her, do you think she would forgive me? Besides, she would demand for the $1000! Where can I find that amount of money??”

“Well, you have a job now, don’t you? Just ask her to deduct $1000 from your salary..” Mayu was right. This is the only source of income that Rena will be having.

“Alright, fine.. But that doesn’t mean she will forgive me.”

“Ah, not my problem, then.. I gave you a suggestion already. So keep me out of this.”
“You are partially responsible of making her mad, Mayu..”

“Alright, then I will give you another suggestion..”

“What now...” Rena was wearing an annoyed face once again. Rena already knew that Mayu was going to tell her another outrageous suggestion. Well, we all know Mayu. She just loves to step it up a notch when it comes to outrageous things.

“You could try to win her heart. Shower her with lots of love. Date her. Sleep with her.”

Rena shook her head while wearing a pokerface. “You’re officially the craziest person I have ever known in my life..”

“Why, thank you for the compliment, Rena..” Mayu shot the brightest smile ever at Rena.

Rena squinted her eyes at Mayu and said in an annoyed tone. “Your teeth is flashing so brightly, I’m gonna go blind anytime.. And, there is no way I am going to date the CEO!”

“Then there is no way she will ever EVER forgive you..”

“Well, if she still does not forgive me, then she can just-”

“Can just what?” The familiar voice of a lady sounded from the side, startling them. Speak of the devil.

“M-Miss Matsui..” Both of them stuttered at the same time.

Jurina pointed her finger at Rena’s face while wearing a straight face. “Beware of your choice of words, Matsui Rena.. You’re just a new employee here.”

“I’m s-sorry....” Rena apologized as she bowed her head. Mayu just awkwardly rolling her eyes around, trying not to have any eye contact with Jurina.

“I see you girls are having lunch..” Jurina suddenly pulled a chair and sat together with them on the same table.

Sure enough, the whole atmosphere became awkward right away as soon as Jurina sat on the chair. She continued staring at Rena and Mayu blankly. “Please continue eating.. Don’t mind me.. I’ll just be sitting here.” Jurina smiled back at them. Jurina was obviously making fun of them by making the whole atmosphere awkward.

Mayu and Rena looked back and forth at each other again and again. It’s not like they have any appetite to eat with the CEO staring at them like a hawk. It was simply too awkward. Mayu finally voiced out.

“Sorry, but we feel a slight bit uncomfortable with you looking at us eating... Just a slight bit..” Mayu stick her index finger and thumb together and showed it to Jurina.

“You feel uncomfortable with me sitting here? What’s wrong? Am I not welcomed here? You want me to leave? Just say it and I will leave right now.” Jurina kept on pressuring them with questions.

“Oh, no no no no... You’re the CEO. You are more than welcome to have a sit here...” Rena insisted.

“Oh? You do know my rank now, do you?” Jurina interlocked her fingers and placed them on the table. She was wearing a satisfied smile.

No words needed. They both merely nodded their heads guiltily.

“So, I heard from Yuki.... Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Rena.. The two whom Yuki told me had a lot of potential.. She told me that you two did an exceptional job during the interview...”

“Aww... Come on, Miss Matsui... We’re not worth your praise..” Mayu scratched the side of her head.

It didn’t take one second for Jurina to reply with a cold tone. “You’re absolutely right about that.. You two are not worth my praises at all..”

Mayu immediately whispered into Rena’s ears. “Should have just kept the remarks to myself..”

“What’s done is done... Yuki doesn’t know anything about what happened outside of her office before and after the interview, so I can’t blame her for that. You two still did good during the interview and got the job. I have nothing to say about this case, and I trust Yuki’s judgement... If she approves the two of you, it simply means that she sees some capability in you. We are going to have very high expectations from both of you. You should be honored to be working in this hotel..”

“We are... We really are honored to work in such a famous hotel and under two of the best CEOs in the world..”

“The two of you must either be so lucky or so unlucky to be working under me from now on..” Jurina replied with a cold tone.

They gulped and looked back at Jurina’s cold stare. “O-Of course we are lucky to be working under you, Miss Matsui... Why would we be unlucky? Ha Ha.. Right, Mayu?” Rena faked a laugh and nudged Mayu’s arm.

“Y-Yea... We should be honored to work under you, Miss Matsui.. Very honored.. Erm... So no hard feelings, right? You now, about earlier.. We’re a little playful, you know.. We’re just playing around. That’s all.. Right, Rena?” Mayu kept on faking a laughter as she nudged back onto Rena’s arm, signifying her to laugh along.

“No hard feelings, you ask? What do you think?” Jurina smiled back. Mayu and Rena could tell that Jurina’s smile isn’t the friendly kind of smile but a forced and annoyed kind of smile. “You know what? Let’s make things simple. If you were in my shoes earlier on, and some stranger ruined your $1000 clothes and left without paying, then in turn got in an argument with the same stranger later on. What would you have done? Would you have forgiven them?”

“Well, if it was me, I would not forgive them because I know I am quite the asshole.. But you’re different from me, Miss Matsui... Since you’re so kind-hearted and nice, I think you would....” Mayu’s statement was cut off by Jurina immediately.

“How do you know that I’m kind-hearted and nice? You don’t even know me.. I’m a total asshole.” Jurina answered in a sarcastic tone, gaining only silence from the two young ladies. “And you’re still going to pay for my clothes, Matsui Rena..”

Mayu suddenly voiced out. “Erm.. About that.. No offense, but why not send your clothes for laundry?”

“Laundry?” Jurina looked more annoyed than before. “You want me to send my $1000 clothes to the laundry? You think it can be done by sending it to a laundry!? I have to handwash it myself, and do you even realize how much effort it takes to wash those set of clothes!?”

“I’m sorry about your clothes, Miss Matsui... You can deduct it from my salary..” Rena begged.

“Just deduct from your salary?” Jurina let out a smirk. “I don’t think so.. It is too simple like this..”

“Erm... So, what is your plan?”

“I want the $1000 in cash by next week..”

“B-But I can’t get that amount of money in such a short time..”

“It’s just $1000. It is not a large sum of money.” Jurina asked them with a confused tone.

“It is for me..” Rena said softly.

Jurina looked confused. “How did you afford to study in AKB International University then? Scholarship?”

Mayu nodded. “Yeah.. We got full scholarship for that because of our good results. Not one cent was used on the fees... If we did not have a full scholarship to study there, we wouldn’t even have thought about studying there at all. The fees are just too expensive for us.”

“That is not my problem. I want to see the money by next week. No exceptions.” Jurina warned.

Rena tried to beg. “I really can’t get the money by next we-”

“Well then you just have to work part time or overtime, sister! You too, Watanabe Mayu.”

“M-Me?” Mayu’s eyes widened from Jurina’s statement as she pointed to herself.

“No, I’m talking to the lady standing by the wall. Yes, I am talking to you!”

“Yes, I know. But why me as well!? I don’t owe you any money.” Mayu asked once again.

“Orders from the CEO, period! Not satisfied with me? Quit then!” Jurina said in a loud tone.

Mayu and Rena could only keep their mouth shut. They did not want to lose this job no matter what. They have to endure through this. Jurina then gestured them to lean over on the table and then moved her own head closer to them and whispered to them in a cold, scary tone.

“I will make both your lives a living hell.. You heard me? I will make sure you two wished that you had never work here in the first place..” Jurina then shifted her eyes towards Rena and pointed at her face. “Especially you... Matsui Rena...”

All Rena could do is shrivel herself up from the total intimidation and looked down on the table while fear crawl over her body.

“Jurina...” A beautiful voice suddenly called out, causing all three of them to fall back on their respective seats.

“Hey, Yuki...” Jurina smiled back sweetly at the beautiful raven haired CEO.

Rena looked over at Mayu and it seems like she in once again in a trance from Yuki’s beauty. Mayu whispered in her own heart. “Wow..... She must be an angel...”

“So.....beautiful.......” Mayu smiled to herself as she let her imaginations run wild once again.

Yuki smiled and looked over at the two new employees. “Mayu and Rena, was it? How do you like the food here in the staff cafe? Feel free to critic and complain all you want if the food here does not suit your taste.”

“Absolutely not. The chicken chop here is simply perfect... Just like your face.” Mayu complimented.

“Excuse me?” Yuki seemed surprised by Mayu’s choice of words.

Rena immediately whispered into Mayu’s ears. “You just compared her face with chicken chop. Not a good choice of words, Mayu..”

Mayu voiced out immediately after realizing that she arranged her words wrongly. “Oh, no no no... That’s not what I meant, Miss Kashiwagi.. What I meant is that your face look perfect... Not like a chicken chop.”

Yuki simply let out a smile at Mayu before shifting her attention to Jurina. “So you’ve been here the whole time, Jurina?”

“Pfft..” Rena closed in towards Mayu’s ears and whispered. “The great Watanabe Mayu got ignored Chapter 2.”

Mayu whispered back. “I’m well aware of that, Rena. You don’t have to create a title for that. So shut the hell up.”

“I’m just chilling around..” Jurina answered Yuki.

“Jurina.. You’re not trying to scare them, are you?” Yuki shot a suspicious look at Jurina.

“Me? Nah... Just having a little chat with our new employees, that’s all... Right, girls?” Jurina smiled back at them. The kind of smile that forces you to have no other choice than to say yes.

And of course all they did was look back at Yuki and nodded their heads silently.

“You sure Jurina here is not bullying you?” Yuki placed an arm over Jurina’s shoulder.

“No...” Both Mayu and Rena answered softly.

“Well, good then. Let’s get going, Jurina.. Lunch time..” Yuki pulled Jurina up from the chair and dragged her away from the table.

“H-Hey... I’m not done greeting them yet, Yuki!” Jurina was being dragged away.

“Oh, I think you’re done here, Jurina... Let’s just go eat..” Yuki continued dragging Jurina towards the exit.

Jurina turned her head back at them for one last time and moved her lips silently, forming these words. “I will be watching you two...”

“Well, that was awkward...” Rena scratched her own head.

“......”

“Mayu?”

“She’s so pretty.........”

“Hey, Mayu, come back!” Rena clapped her hands in front of Mayu’s face, alerting the day dreaming girl to come back.

“Huh? What?” Mayu’s soul finally came back to Earth.

“Now is not the time for day dreaming, Mayu.. We both saw it just now. That Jurina is simply having her revenge on us!”

Mayu squinted her eyes annoyingly at Rena. “This is all you..................”

“What?”

“You.................................” Mayu pointed her finger at Rena’s face.

“Me what? Finish your sentence, Mayu.”

“YOU...........................................” Mayu poked her finger on Rena’s cheeks hard.

“That hurts... Stop it.” Rena smacked Mayu’s arm away.

“Damn you, Rena! I have to work overtime here because of you!”

“Hey, It wasn’t entirely my fault, alright?”

“Hey, girls...” Milky appeared by their table and smiled at them.

“Milky! My long lost sister!” Mayu immediately stood up and hugged Milky tightly.

“Erm... Hey, Mayu...” Milky did not know how to react to that.

“So, what are you up to, Milky?” Rena greeted.

“It’s almost time up. We have to meet up in the lobby for the briefing, remember?” Milky reminded both the girls.

“Of course we remember.. Let’s go now.” The three of them rushed down to the lobby.

On the way down to the lobby, Mayu whispered to Rena. “The more Jurina tries to get rid of us, the more we must show her our capability and prove to her that we will not give up so easily.”

“Sure thing.. We have to show her what we are really made of.” Rena clenched her fist together.

“We’re made of cells, Rena.. Cells.” Mayu answered sarcastically.

“Stop trying to act smart in front of me, Mayu. You know what I’m talking about.”

As they were already informed beforehand, the secretary was already standing in the lobby waiting for them. She was wearing a sweet smile as always.

“I believe you have met me before. Forgive me for not formally introducing myself when you all came for the interview. My name is Kojima Haruna, the secretary for Miss Kashiwagi Yuki.”

Haruna started with her own introduction before going into the hotel’s protocols, rules and regulations. Mayu and Rena tried her best to jot down everything they heard as fast as they could because Haruna isn’t exactly a slow speaker. The words that came out of her mouth was like a gatling gun. How does she expect everyone to be able to remember all these? Heck, how does she remember all these? Maybe she is a veteran. That’s why she was able to vomit every rules and regulations back out in an instant. Good thing Mayu and Rena’s hands are fast enough to write down every single main point Haruna said. As they looked back at the notes, there were at least five full pages of hotel protocols.

“Well, there’s a lot of stuff to remember..” Mayu nudged Rena’s elbow.

“And there will be more to come.” A voice sounded from their back, alerting everyone’s attention.

“Ah.. Miss Yokoyama... You’re here..” Haruna smiled at the lady and stood beside her. “Everyone, Miss Yokoyama here is...”

The lady interrupted Haruna politely. “It’s alright, Haruna. I will take over from here. Thank you for your time. You may take your leave.”

“Very well then.. Have a nice day.” Haruna shot a sweet smile at her and the the new employees before taking her leave.

As the new employees looked on at Haruna leaving the lobby, their attention were shot back at the lady as soon as she started voicing out loudly at them. “My name is Yokoyama Yui. The Front Office Manager. I will be in charge of looking after you new employees. You’re only allowed three mistakes while working as a receptionist. After the first mistake, you will receive a warning letter. After the second one, you will either be transferred to another department or demoted. After the third one, you’ll be fired. No arguments will be entertained.”

“That’s a little strict..” Mayu whispered.

“Strict?” Unfortunately, Yui overheard Mayu’s statement and stood in front of her, staring deep into her eyes. “This is a seven-star hotel, Miss Watanabe. We can’t afford to make ANY mistakes at all. If you think this is too strict then you could pack your things and leave now. Nobody will be stopping you.”

“I’m sorry..” Mayu apologized.

“I have had instructions to keep an eye on you two. Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Rena.”

Mayu whispered into Rena’s ears sarcastically. “Well I wonder who....”

“Not now, Mayu..”

Yui continued. “So, remember.. Make no mistakes and everything will work out just fine.”

Yui started giving the new employees their job briefing. After about 2 hours, Yui finally finished with her briefing and made her way back to the office. Rena and Mayu can officially start working as receptionists. Including them, there were about eight receptionists working behind the front desk. Of course this includes Milky as well, who was stationed at the very end of the front desk while Mayu and Rena was stationed at the other end.

Mayu sat on the chair in the hotel front desk and smiled at Rena brightly. “Finally.. We’re officially receptionists..”

“Yeah.. But that does not minus the fact that we still have to work overtime here..”

“I’m still not done with you about this case, Rena..” Mayu pointed her finger at Rena once again.

“Heads up. A guest.” Rena nudged Mayu’s arm as she saw a lady in shades, wearing a hoodie and jeans walking through the entrance of the lobby and towards them.

As the lady got nearer, Mayu frowned and whispered into Rena’s ears. “Now that’s a guest you don’t see everyday in this hotel...”

“Not so loud, Mayu... She’s still a guest.”

“But hey, don’t she seem very familiar?”

“Hmm... I don’t know... I can’t really tell with her wearing those shades and hoodie.” Rena answered back.

The lady stood in front of the desk and looked at Rena. Rena then greeted her with a bright smile. “Welcome to AKB Hotel. Matsui Rena at your service.”

“Rena, was it? Yes, I would like to rent a deluxe suite. Is it available?” The lady voiced out.

Mayu thought silently to herself, “Wow, a deluxe suite? Well, seems like I was wrong about her all along.. But that face... Where have I seen it before..”

“Are you here with your family, ma’am?” Rena smiled while her right hand clicked on the mouse to check the availability of the room.

“No, I came here alone.” The lady smiled back.

“I see.. Just a moment.” Rena took a peek at the lady’s smile and replied it with her own smile. “You have a beautiful smile, ma’am..”

“Thank you..” The lady accidentally tilted her shades, causing Rena to be able to see part of her face.

“No way! You’re the-” Rena was silenced instantly by the lady’s palm covering her mouth.

Mayu, who was sitting beside Rena saw the lady’s face as well. Mayu seemed very shocked about this. She then whispered softly at the lady. “You’re the superstar Maeda Atsuko, aren’t you?”

“Shhhhhh! Nobody must know that I’m here, get it?” Atsuko placed a finger across her own lips.

“Got it....” Both of them whispered simultaneously.

“Oh my gosh, I still can’t believe I am actually standing right in front of Maeda Atsuko..” Rena covered her face in happiness.

“Why are you being so secretive?” Mayu whispered

“I am completely sick of my non-stop daily schedules. I don’t even have time to have a proper sleep. So yea... I kinda ran away...” Atsuko answered as she adjusted her shades back in place.

“What about your new song? I heard you were recording a new song. If you simply run away like this, your fans must be really disappointed. Heck, I am feeling a little disappointed too. Since I am one of your fan.”

“I have done recording the song. I am not that irresponsible towards my fans. I just need a little time out. That’s all..”

“I see... Well, being a celebrity is hard, huh?” Rena asked.

Atsuko nodded.

“Okay...... So, I found two vacant deluxe suite for you.. Would you like the one with the Trade Center view or the one with the AKB Garden view?” Rena smiled sweetly at Atsuko.

“The one with the garden view.” Atsuko stated.

“Very wise choice, ma’am.” Rena nodded and clicked on the mouse again. “So when would you like to check out?” Rena smiled.

“I will check out when I check out.”

“I-I’m sorry?” Rena looked confused.

“I said, I will check out when I check out. I don’t have a proper time frame for the number of days I will be staying here.”

“Okay... So I’ll just leave the check out date blank. You can come to me anytime when you want to check out.” Rena stood up and passed a card key to Atsuko. “So, here’s your card, ma’am. 25th floor, room number 2507. The lift is that way. Have a nice stay here.”

“If there is anything I want, I will personally ask the two of you to send it up to my room. Got it?”

“But that’s not our jo-”

“I don’t care...... I will hold you two responsible. See you.” Atsuko left the front desk and made her way to the lift access.

“Wow... Did we just become Maeda Atsuko’s room service attendant?” Mayu scratched her head.

Rena let her body weight slam back onto the chair and sighed. “I don’t know for how long we can endure this for... There is a CEO that is trying her best to get rid of us, a manager that is keeping an eye on us 24/7, and now we have to do room service for Maeda Atsuko?”

Mayu replied right away. “Actually I wouldn’t mind the last one though.. Come on, Rena. It’s Maeda Atsuko we’re talking about.”

“I get what you mean, Mayu.. Maeda Atsuko. A superstar. Where else could we get a chance like this? Never! But don’t forget we have our own jobs to take care of, not to mention we still have to do overtime. We are here as receptionists. Not as fangirls. And we have to prove to Jurina that we are hardworking and deserve to be here.”

“True.. But keeping the guests as comfortable as possible is our number one priority. And whatever the guests tell us, we must deliver. So, yeah... Maeda Atsuko’s room service.” Mayu shrugged back at Rena.

Rena, not knowing what to reply any further sighed once again. “The very first day at work and we already have such a heavy workload. Today is going to be a loooooong day..”

Chapter 3
END
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:50:34 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 3) UPDATED!
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 04:18:22 PM »
haha~! poor MayuRena... Jurina is so cold towards them and even trying to get rid of them from the hotel..
yeah you two! show her that you are MADE OF CELLS!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope Jurina is just teasing them~  :smhid
and LOL again Mayu's daydreaming when seeing Yuki~ oh that GIF~   :kekeke:
wow~ superstar Maeda Atsuko~  :on GJ:
I wonder how wMatsui will develop their...umm..  :wub: :wub: feelings~  :hee:
it will be going harder for Mayu and Rena in that hotel ~ haha ganbatte!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 05:31:24 PM »
Poor Mayu and Rena have to work over time and Jurina want to kich them out

Even have to roomservice for Atsuko

Update soon~

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 05:54:42 PM »
so funny as always! poor Mayu and Rena haha but well, they have the chance to meet Maeda! how cool thath would be!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2014, 06:27:13 PM »
Ah.... Mayu and Rena are really in deep trouble there

Lots of problems keep coming one by one...

What's going to happen with the next job serving Atsuko?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »
I really like Mayu's personality here..
Such a dork  XD

And I love Mayu and Rena's relationship...  :inlove:

How can they (Mayu and Rena) make the two CEOs fall in love with them??  XD

It's just their first day, but they have to face a lot of trouble already...

Ganbatte Mayu and Rena  XD

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »
I just read this LoL
SO THE GODDESS HAS DESCENDED!!!
Jurina hates their guts, Yuki's such an angel.
They're going to get REALLY busy.
Who knows if they'll make the first day XD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 01:59:12 PM »
THOSE tWO
THEY Just GOOD in MAKING PROBLEm
YuKi IGNoReD MAyu part 2 Puhahahahaha
Jurina SeEM TeASINg ReNA A LoT kekeke
An oh so no no no
Atsuko!!! She want MAYu AND rENA became hEr PeRSOnal ROom SeViCe kekekeke

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »
Damn i miss 3 chapter already!!!

This is awesome!!!!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City