JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Magic

Author Topic: NHK Building  (Read 68865 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RpG 3 Shibuya Arrivals
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2008, 02:18:33 AM »
Murata Megumi (My Gorgeous Muracchi :wub:)

Time: 8:34pm

Images swirling thru her mind, Megumi enjoys her blissful sleep, swimming in the fog of her dreams, until an image becomes clear to her.

::dream sequence::
As Megumi floats thru her dream, she looks down and sees Snook bent over, hands and ankles tied together.

"Now this is just sooo perfect."

Megumi floats down, coming to a rest right beside the bent over and hog-tied Snook, smiling widely and wickedly at the sight.

"Ready for your ass beatin', Snook?!?!"

With that, several paddles pop up, hanging in the air, for Megumi to choose from.
Selecting an especially nasty lookin' one with barbed spikes, Megumi's wicked smile turns all the more wicked.

"Alright, you candyass gurrlee-man, time to smack the fuck outta ya, and you gone like it, ya hear."

Bringing the paddle back up high, Megumi swings with all her might, connecting paddle to gurrlee-mans ass, making him scream at the top his lungs.
As she brings it back for another swing, relishing this for all its worth, she swings forward harder and..............

::end dream sequence::

Shifting in her chair, a loud groan escapes Megumi's lips, followed by a BURP, then another groan.
Her eyelids barely opening, Megumi ever so slowly lifts her head, her glasses all askew, some dried drool at the corner of her mouth, immediately closing her eyes from the bright light assaulting her, then slowly opening them halfway, but unable to properly focus, seeing nothing but dark blurs and only hearing her own heartbeat pounding in her ears.

Mouth slightly open, Megumi attempts to speak, but the only sound that is heard is a strangled moan, followed by another BURP.

Closing her eyes once again, Megumi lowers her head slowly, drifting off to sleep again, although a fitful sleep this time around.

:kekeke:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Sanae

• ただいま 恋愛中
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008, 05:03:38 AM »
Itano

*gives a bow*

"Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!"

*sits down and turns to Risa*

"Niigaki-san, since you are the sub-leader of Morning Musume, do you know what will happen in the meeting?"

*looks at the watch*

"Aa, it's already 8:35... Why Akimoto-san likes to be sooooooo late, just like Tomo-chan?"

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 05:47:47 AM »
[Nakazawa Yuko sama]

'I better sober up fore Tsuk seees me like dis!'
 "Hey you little girl! You with the ficus looking hair! Come to Onechan for a minute! Come ! Co~ome! Ok stay der! But lisin! Go get aunty Yuko a cofeeee and Ill give u sum muny! Now go! Go! Go on! Quit playing dead! I know u'r not a real ficus! FINE I DONT NEED UU! Lousy kids nowadays! No respect for their elders!....."

*Yuko goes to the cofee machine in the lobby and shakes it down, resulting in two free cofees. She then returned to the room and slowly drank one, saving the other for Megumi who was definitely gonna apreciate it when she woke up*
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
Akimoto Yasushi

:: As Yasushi opens the door to the conference room he hears alot of chatter going on ::

::thinking ::
Hmmm most of Tsunku's group is here... where are the rest of my girls...

:: Turns to address Itano who's the only akb member her sees ::

"Itano, where are the rest of the girls? It seems most of the other group is here, earlier than us as planned"

:: looks around at what appears to be an angry looking Yuko ::

"Nakazawa-san has the NHK representive been in here already?"

:: Before giving her time to answer he quickly walks away and pulls out his cell phone. Yasushi then dials up members of the Akb to figure out where they are ::

::thinking ::
Hmmm... Tsunku isn't here yet... I wonder where he is.

ELSEWHERE
:: Unknown to the people in the room there are NHK representatives watching them from a single view mirror in the conference room ::

Rep #1 : It appears that upfront seems more serious about this offer.

Rep #12 : Don't count that Yasushi out yet, we went to college together, I know he's really good with his investments.

Rep #3 : Do you guys think this will work out? I mean telling them that they're gonna be on a new type of drama show?

Rep #! : Don't worry I'm sure this will work out, I stake my career on it. Our rates will be higher than last years Kohaku.

Rep #69 : They're hot.... we should just ask them if they wanna be av stars....

Rep #1 : Sssshhhh Billy..... you're lucky your my cousin.... cuse i swear you wouldn't have this job if it weren't for me. Now keep quite it's almost time for our "actor" to show up and give them the details.

::The reps continue their banter knowing none of the girls can hear throught the 18 inches of sound proof wall ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »
Sayu

:: Slowly opens her eyes to see a very old lady in a jantorial outfit standing over here ::

Janitor : "Excuse me Hun, You can't sleep here....

"Omgosh Thanks so much for opening the door for me, I got trapped in here and I couldn't get ne one to hear me so i just fell asleep out of boredom."

:: Sayu looks at her watch ::

"8:50"!!!!

"Oh my gosh I am soooo late, Oh Ai-chan's gonna kill me.... Oh jeez I can't believe i slept that long. "

:: Sayu runs out of the closet high fiving the janitor on the way out. She runs to the stairs to head for the meeting room. She doesn't notice that she still has her pink wig on and her ganguro make up ::

"Oh crap!!! What room was it in.... Umm... Ummm... "

:: Sayu runs into the 3rd door she sees, as she enters she sees what appears to be a break room area for office employees ::

"doh, this is the wrong one.... Umm....I'll try that one down the hall, it has the biggest doors."

:: As Sayu grabs the handles... she starts pull on them... not realizing they need to be pushed after turning the handle.. Sayu goes at it for a couple more seconds quiet violently ::

" Damn door won't open.. Argh "

:: With all her might Sayu pushes her body weight into the door.... the door opens very very fast and Sayu falls face first... She see's the greyish looking carpet and then suddenly eveything goes black, Sayu has passed out. (From a number of reasons... exerting too much energy, not eating all day, and her heart rate going very fast) ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
Natsuyaki Miyabi

Miyabi frowned as a middle-aged man, clearly not Tsunku entered the meeting room. As he immediately addressed Tomomi, Miyabi figured he was probably the manager or her group, or something along those lines...

Maybe he'll tell us something.

Yasushi: "Nakazawa-san has the NHK representive been in here already?"

Miyabi had to choke back her laughter at his question. Yuko was definitely not the person to be asking about anything... >_< But seeing as he didn't even give the leader of Hello! Project a moment to breathe before pulling out his cellphone and dialing someone, Miyabi's hopes of getting some answers were once again foiled. Looking at her watch, she sees that it's 8:49 PM.

*Sighs* I wish one of the girls was here... Where are they anyway? Maimi and I are the only kids here so far.

Miyabi's train of thought was interrupted as the door started to shake, as though someone was having a difficult time getting into the room.

It can't be locked... Everyone else got in fine...

A moment later, she jumped as the door slammed open and as an unknown pink-haired person fell face-first onto the floor. Miyabi stared blankly at the very unexpected and unorthodox arrival for a few moments, until she realized that there was no further movements coming from the still form on the ground. She shook herself out of her stupor and hurried over to the new arrival.

"Um... Excuse me, are you all right?"

Getting no response, Miyabi turned to the others who were watching curiously. They all just shrugged at her, so she went to turn the figure over, to try and identify who it was.

*Gasp* "Michishige-san!!"

Miyabi quickly turned to the other Morning Musume members in the room and asked:

"What should we do?!"

I definitely didn't sign up for this when I woke up this morning... >_<

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »
SAITO

This is the strangest location I been to? Me and the girls never venture this far. Maybe the odd FC event. Shit those sweaty old guys were all up on me. Fuck I am so tired of those gigs…where do losers find enough money to pay for all that? And where’s my piece of the pie!

:: Saito sadly looks at her tattered jeans::

I’m a fuckin mess! Eating ramen like there was no tomorrow! My ass has reduced 2 sizes! Wonder if we’ll get to promote our new single “Charisma Kirei” in stores March 19, 2008! Ah, here’s my stop.

:: Saito gets off at Shinjuku Station ::

Well this is the place! Eh-EXCUSE ME? Do you know where I can go to Gloryquest? Eh…

:: A slicked back man lurched forward startling Saito

::“Are you Hitomi? Come with me.”::

Saito followed the man in to that same old white van and they headed to a tall gray building ::“Get into these clothes and head into the studio.”

:: Saito looked at what she was given.  ::

“A robe? Thassit?? What the fuck does Tsunku want me to do now? Give a massage demonstration? That’s on his time!”

:: Two luchadores wearing only luchadore masks sauntered in ::

“Mi trasera es muy sexy??” lamened one, "Eso no tiene sentido" scoffed the other.

AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Get away!!

Offended, Luchadore #1 did a JT-like pose “No odies al jugador, odia el juego!”

:: Saito ran for her life as two dogs, one white and one black chased her ::

“woof woof!!”

OMGASS Get away!!!

:: Saito’s beeper went off..then SPLAT!!! She stepped into some doodie ::

Awwwwwman!! TAXI!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 05:55:36 AM by daigong »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2008, 11:08:51 PM »

Time: 8:50pm

Jarred outta her snooze, Megumi raises her head, looking thru foggy eyes and heavy eyelids.

::thinking::
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, WTF was that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sounded like a splat or some shit.... maybe it was Snook slipping and smashing his face on the floor :kekek:

As a lopsided smile spreads across her lips at that fabu image, Megumi attempts to take stock of her surroundings and those in it, slowly looking around the room at all the dark blurs in her vision.

A scent catches her attention, sniffing the air, following it to a cup close by to her, the scent stronger and very inviting, as well as familiar.
Reaching for the cup, Megumi brings the cup to her lips, takes a sip, and smiles at the taste and warmth of the dark liquid.
Saying the word "Coffee" in a garbled and half-choked manner, she takes another sip, savoring the taste as the warm liquid cascades onto her tongue and down her throat.

Her vision clearing a lil more now, Megumi looks to her immediate left and sees Yuko also holding a cup of coffee, to which Megumi smiles and nods her head to Yuko, raising her cup of coffee a lil in Yuko's direction.

"Sankyuu."

As she takes another sip of coffee, Megumi looks around again, this time with clearer eyes, taking in the room at a glance.

"Oh yea, I'm still here, in this goddam room, waiting for who knows what to fuckin' go down."

At the sound of the doors slamming open, Megumi looks in that direction, catching sight of some guy she's never seen before, then seeing some moron in a pink wig crashing to the floor, promptly passing out.

"Who da fuck is dat dumbass in the wig, and also, who the fuck is that numbnutz standing with the phone in his ear?"

Megumi takes another look at the poor slob on the floor, gives a "Meh" and shrugs, going back to her coffee.
Hearing a chair getting pushed back, Megumi looks in that direction, sees some rugrat get up, look at the figure on the floor, look at everyone else in the room, then back at the prone figure with a look of recognition.

Miyabi: *Gasp* "Michishige-san!!"

Miyabi: "What should we do?!"

Megumi just drinks her coffee at those exclamations, indifferent to it all.

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2008, 12:17:31 AM »
Rika:

*hears door open loudly, then someone fall to floor*

"Who's that?"

*looks over and sees Sayu on the floor*

"Someone get some help! *checks pulse* "Her heart's beating pretty fast.."

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2008, 12:40:12 AM »
SAITO

:: Saito jumped into the taxi – she checked her message, it was from Tsunku ::

Freakin get me to NHK Studios NOW!!!

:: The taxi sped up and down the streets of Tokyo until they reached NHK Studios ::

"Oh shit, I got no wallet. I got no clothes!" Saito thought hard and long to herself like when privates stand at attention.

THINK FAST!!

:: Saito flashed the taxi driver with her bewbs ::

"GAH!! I'm fuckin BLINDDDE!!" screamed the man

:: Saito in just a robe burst into the NHK office to find the others waiting ::

"Uh, hi everybody! Sorry I'm late..."

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2008, 01:27:39 AM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina turned to see Sayumi and quickly whipped out her cell phone to dial the emergency number.

After she finished talking, she hung up and looked at Rika to say, "Help is on the way."

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2008, 01:55:52 AM »
*to Itano* Gomen, I have no clue what's going on. Maybe if Takahashi-san wil kno- *THUD*

Eh? Sayu?! Is she okay?

Reina: Help is on the way.

Okay, good. I go get some water. *goes to the vending machine outside*
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2008, 05:13:32 AM »

Time: 8:52pm

Hearing Reina say that helps on the way, then seeing Risa leave the room to get some water.... which, if she had looked, she would've seen that there's water and cups on one of the back tables in the room, Megumi only raises a non-committal eyebrow at all the action going on, going back to drinking her coffee.

When the doors burst open yet again, all eyes immediately turn to see who's just coming in now.

Saito: "Uh, hi everybody! Sorry I'm late..."

Megumi's eyes bug out at the sight of Saito in the doorway, wearing only a robe, looking out of breath and crazy eyed.

"OMFG!!!"

"Wtf are you wearing, Hito?!?!?!?!?!"

"Gurrl, you best cover up now, or you gone blind the fuck outta everybody, ya hear."

"Oh wait, wait, wait juss a minute now, gurrl, you ain't still doin' them side jobs, are ya?"

"Now, didn't I teels ya to quit that shit, you wanna end up with 2 cweepy old menz stalkin' ya again, showin' up at ya door shakin' their wrinkled dried up old asses at ya, askin' ya "You know ya want dis, you know you do."

Shaking her head at Saito, Megumi grins and then breaks out into a loud, raucous laugh, pointing at Saito, unable to control herself..... not that she ever would, tho.

"GAWDDAM, GURRL, YOUZE GOT SUCKA'D INTO IT AGAIN, RIGHT, TELL ME IMA RITE?!?!?!"

Laughing so hard, tears coming down her face, Megumi bout ready to bust a gut, seeing the answer she already guessed right in Saito's eyes.

"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2008, 07:25:13 AM »
Natsuyaki Miyabi

Seeing that the other girls were taking care of Sayumi's alarming condition, Miyabi went and sat next to Maimi so as to not be in the way.

Thank goodness I had something to eat before I came here...

All of a sudden, the doors are slammed open again, and somehow the new arrival doesn't trip over the passed out Sayumi. Miyabi's eyes grow wide in shock at the attire and appearance of the Melon Kinenbi member who just entered the room. As Megumi seemed to take great pleasure in Hitomi's current state, Miyabi sighed and turned to Maimi, whispering:

"You know, seeing all this go down makes me really glad that we're in Wonderful Hearts and don't have too much interaction with the Elders Club. I wonder if they're always like this.

I wish Tsunku-san would get here already and start this meeting... Maybe that'll calm things down finally... But then again, seeing how some of Tsunku-san's previous ideas have been questionable, maybe not."

Miyabi sighed, this time in frustration.

"I hate not knowing what's going on...  :angry:"

She then leaned back in her chair and attempted to calm herself down, while watching the drama continue to unfold in front of her.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2008, 11:06:11 AM »
Her vision clearing a lil more now, Megumi looks to her immediate left and sees Yuko also holding a cup of coffee, to which Megumi smiles and nods her head to Yuko, raising her cup of coffee a lil in Yuko's direction.

"Sankyuu."

"You're welcome"  :P I giggled. Turns out she needed that cofee more than I thought  :oops: . Slightly more sober I noticed when Sayu cam flying into the room, quickly followed by that melon with her melons popping out, Hitomi. Its always funny when someone's drunker than you but its even funnier when people flash their goodies. Yes funny......... and.................  :drool:  :sweatdrop:  :oops: The situation was under control imediately without me having to lift a muscle so I just sat back and watched the events unfold  :pimp: 
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2008, 12:28:33 PM »
Maki averts her eyes to the door as she hears someone struggling to open it.

I wonder if there's some lunatic trying to get in. she thought.

The door opens suddenly and Sayu comes flying, falling flat on the floor.

"Michishige-san!!" "What should we do?!" gasps Miyabi as she saw Sayumi
"Someone get some help! rushes Rika to Sayu and checks her pulse "Her heart's beating pretty fast.."
Reina whipped her phone out and dials the emergency number "Help is on the way."

"Oh, dear." she sighs shaking her head left to right. Ah, the Ecomoni girl from Morning Musume

She turns to Miki and asks "Was she usually like this when you were still in Morning Musume?"

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »
Fujimoto Miki

“I don’t think any of them were quite this crazy...” Miki scanned around the room and sighed to herself. “I hope we’re not going to end up like that too.” She said looking Yuko and Murata’s direction.

“Well I guess she’ll be happy once she does wake up anyway; she always did like being the centre of attention I suppose.”

Miki leaned forward to take a look at Sayumi and thought of helping out before changing her mind and letting herself drop back into her chair.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine anyway. This meeting better start soon though or she won’t be the only one taking a time out.”

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2008, 11:20:25 PM »
Koharu immediately rushed over to Sayumi, exclaiming in her "Kirari" voice, "AAH AAAAH AAAH SAYU-CHAN!!!!!! ARE YOU OK!!!!!!" After calming down, she again wondered at the reason for this meeting and why Tsunku was not present at the studio, and why it seemed just about everyone in H!P was here, along with AKB48 members.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2008, 12:11:49 AM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina sat in her seat very uneasily. She was so worried about Sayumi, her fellow Rokkie and sighed. Where was Eri when she needed her? Sure Miki was there, but she never really saw eye-to-eye with the pretty scary soloist.

She bit her lip and looked around the room, wondering where the help was and why they weren't here already.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2008, 12:51:29 AM »
Niigaki Risa

*comes back into the room with a bottle of water* I'm back!
*notices Koharu next to Sayu* Hi Koharu-chan! Sayu's still unconsious, ne?
*to Reina* Help still didn't come yet? :/
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Magic