JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Safari

Author Topic: Discuss Happenings in the RpG (Day 2, 8:30am - 10am | Forecast: Early Morning  (Read 332527 times)

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Re: Discuss Happenings in the RpG (Day 2, 8:30am - 10am | Forecast: Early Mornin
« Reply #3000 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »
... His name is YUNHO, not Yung-ho, and he's a member/the leader of South Korea's biggest boyband (DBSG/DBSK/Tohoshinki). And your prostitute comment? That was highly offensive.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: Discuss Happenings in the RpG (Day 2, 8:30am - 10am | Forecast: Early Morning
« Reply #3001 on: February 26, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
Whoow... Easy guys. Chill.  :)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
Re: Discuss Happenings in the RpG (Day 2, 8:30am - 10am | Forecast: Early Morning
« Reply #3002 on: February 27, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »
I was at first thinking something like... mb internationl MM mb something with SM enterntainment too... Still scouring for fresh ideas.

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Re: Discuss Happenings in the RpG (Day 2, 8:30am - 10am | Forecast: Early Mornin
« Reply #3003 on: February 28, 2009, 04:26:43 PM »
^ The H!P x SM Ent. idea is pretty good, I think, Daisu. =) It would fit everyone's tastes, sort of.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Can somebody fill me who are the SM ent. ? I have no idea who they are.  :D :D

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
I gotz no idea who they are either. And it makes me think that, for a Morning Musume (or to be more specific Rika's ass) fansite, there's waaaaay too many references to all these other Asian bands and stuff I've heard of and don't need to know about X_X. I'm sick of having to open up wikipedia like everytime I come to this site. I mean if this is a H!P rpg, why do we need all these other strangers in the mix? If you're gonna add all these allegedly hot-mysterious-cool dudes that are supposed to give the more androgynous H!P mems a run for their munny then count me out cause I'm not about to spend my time googling those Johny's pretty boys to see what they look like so I can get a vague mental image of who the hell they are.

Pity cause I was really looking forward to this..... I was even considering going ahead and making stuff. Too bad.

Sweeety out. over
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Geez, things didn't go very well here did they? :(
Aren't you guys planning on doing anything here? I mean, everyone always seemed to like doing the RPG's and it's a shame to see the entire section just left to die like this. You guys should help each other out and get something going again.

Hell, I know I wasn't very helpful as I left the site one of the times we'd jsut started getting going but it's kind of annoying to see that this didn't getting going properly. This would be done well as a group effort as it's obvious people can't be online all the time and unlike myself actually have a real life to attened to (or at least I try to pretend I don't). Of course this post might just attract a dozen or so views by those curious to what I've written sicne it's the first new post in here in months but does'nt that tell you everything? As long as there's a fair few people up for this I reackon you guys should give it another shot and try and gets things sorted together.

Or just tell me to shut up, either is good. :monster:

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
Shut up!...Jk..sorry weird humor.

I agree with you completely, I was really hoping the next turn around would do a little bit better. Certain thing arose that kinda put starting off Indefintely. I think it'd be great if we could come together again and start this up. Maybe something a bit more independent, that way we wouldn't really be leaving each other hanging. Hmm.. This might be my sleepiness talking, but I think it's still possible for the Rpg. I'm still up for it of course and I still have alot of the unreleased stuff we worked on (Maps + and other stuff). Mostly likely now, some people's opinions have changed about MM if they were lucky to meet them at AX, so thats always nice to bring to the table.

If anyone else if still interested other than Redux and I, Let us know about it. :)

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
I'm waiting awfully impatiently for the next RPG!
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Yeah. I'm waiting for Daisukirika to reply :P

But we'll probably just retire this section until we can figure out a concrete idea. And at least 10-20 interested peoples!!

Good times ahhhhhh <3

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
yeah..i actually miss it too..

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
I still am, and always have been - hope more people show up. =)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Safari