JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop

Author Topic: The DEF. DIVA Thread  (Read 88010 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2006, 11:09:41 PM »
^ Yay!^^ Always nice to see DEF. DIVA together again! :heart: I just wish UFA would given them another damn single... XD LOL

Offline anythursday

• Member+
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »
Quote from: Anghellic1;244033
I don't know if anybody else put this up yet. I lol'd myself until my stomach hurt.

that was hilarious. a little disturbing nonetheless but funny. haha too bad i dont understand japanese, i'm sure it'd make it that much better.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2007, 08:48:17 PM »
:lmao: I just watched clip of the DEF.DIVA spoof....omgass. :ONxD:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2007, 08:54:12 PM »
The spoof was great.  The "#1 Kawaii" part with Rika was the only good part though. :rolleyes:

Offline Ikaruga

• ecchi
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2007, 09:46:15 AM »
Quote from: JFC;244035
^ Ah yes...Utawara before it became a Johnny's sausage-fest.

hahahhahahahahahaha that's so true lol

Offline Linus

• Member+
DEF. DIVA
« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
Quote from: Anghellic1;244033
I don't know if anybody else put this up yet. I lol'd myself until my stomach hurt.

I crack up every time I see this
:MKscream:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The DEF. DIVA Thread
« Reply #327 on: January 04, 2010, 04:39:23 PM »

Fill in the survey!

My DEF. DIVA story:
Favourite DEF. DIVA member:
Favourite DEF. DIVA song:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
Other comments:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: January 04, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »
My DEF. DIVA story: Another unit where there was an "omg all these awesome aces in one group!" feeling, but it didn't turn out as well as I hoped. It was kinda hot though!
Favourite DEF. DIVA member: Nacchi, though I think Rika looks best in the outfits :lol:
Favourite DEF. DIVA song: Um... Oh right, there was more than one HAHA... Well, I don't think I was a huge fan of their songs :/
A memorable performance: It was on some sports field, like a baseball match or sth? lol My answers are great
A picture that I like:
I like this because they actually look like they might be friends here, haha

Other comments: I guess it hasn't been long enough since Def Diva because time still hasn't made it a nostalgic group in my mind :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2010, 02:25:09 AM »
My DEF. DIVA story: Back when I was repping the H!P and I got wind of this 4 headed monster, I was all "Yo, this right here is the shit!" I remember one TV appearance where they were eating noodles with the Hey! Hey! Hey! homies and Aya was able to slurp the noodles down easy while the others were wondering why in the blue hell she eats like that.

Favourite DEF. DIVA member: Maki. How do you expect me to choose another when she is my favorite member to ever come out of H!P?

Favourite DEF. DIVA song: Sukisugite Baka Mitai because the running with the balloons in the PV sold me.

A memorable performance:
I like the hats.

A picture that I like: Can't find it  :lol:

Other comments: It might not be for shirenu, but Def Diva has that nostalgia aspect for me
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2010, 07:14:37 AM »
My DEF. DIVA story: let's see, I saw Rika and I fell in love with it XD actually I was listening to Let's Go Rakuten and just enjoyed the song
Favourite DEF. DIVA member: Hmm Rika
Favourite DEF. DIVA song: Let's Go Rakuten Eagles
A memorable performance: The one Toz posted
A picture that I like: The one Masa posted
Other comments: four sexy girls= a Happy person
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2010, 03:17:10 PM »
My DEF. DIVA story: The SUPER GROUP of H!P finally....except the costumes for the CD cover was wack. Though I hated the "Rika Weakest Link" Peoples - idiots!! Rika IS one of the most popular in H!P, deal with it - loved the DEF.DIVA song. It was fun and bouncy, the PV was really underground and cheapily done  and I couldn't give a fuck :lol: but the lives and dance, Rika really got the extra exposure when at the time v-u-den was  slowing down. The DANCE OH!! When we were all doing the jackhammer haha, I remember in 2006 World Tour KT jumped outta the van and jackhammered in front of Fen's car XD
Favourite DEF. DIVA member: Rika Ishikawa
Favourite DEF. DIVA song: "Suki Sugite Baka Mitai" (好きすぎて バカみたい) Do the Jackhammer!!
A memorable performance: loved  these gold uniforms, too bad Rika didn't get any hot pants but nice asses

A picture that I like: Can't find any good group ones but wow, I loved Rika's hair.

and the Jackhammer :fap

Other comments: The gold outfits was so bad, they really didn't  realize their full potential. Will we ever see a unification of great H!P Acts again?

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2010, 01:15:27 AM »
My DEF. DIVA story:  The first time I saw them was when I download a big batch of haropro PVs. I thought the PV was ok but the song was pretty AWESOME! I really like it. Until now is still in my playlist. I really wanted another song from them but I guess it was no possible :( Even if Rika was, vocally, the weakest I think she gave the group something special. I think Aya was the one who said that thanks to Rika Def.Diva feel it more like a group. :heart:

Favourite DEF. DIVA member: Aya

Favourite DEF. DIVA song: Suki Sugite Baka Mitai

A memorable performance: I love their outfits and hairstyles! They all looked amazing

A picture that I like: Actually, I have 2

Other comments: I couldn't find the video of them in Eric Kamezou corner, but it was super hilarious. Specially Rika's epic wink  XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop