JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yattsuke Shigoto

Author Topic: Shinkirou Romance (yep it's AiEri)  (Read 6263 times)

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Shinkirou Romance (yep it's AiEri)
« on: January 30, 2010, 04:54:34 AM »
If you're interesting here are the whole chapters
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/10117-shinkirou-romance-its-over/

Ok, so here's the story i've been writing since *thinking* OMG! more than a year O.O i stared October 14 of 2008! I have no idea that t was that long.
So, some of you may already read this at H!O and...thanks LOL, but since i have this hug block and seems like i can keep continue the story, although i really want to, i decide to start it again lol, it's a little different, i mean, not to much just the way i write it the early chapters LOL, so yeah....hehe... here it is.

Here I am again in front of this bunch of girls. I really hate being a leader sometimes!, I mean I like to help these girls they are more like friends to me than just workmates, but its difficult sometimes. Anyway Eri is talking with JunJun and Reina is looking at them i think she's jealous although she has nothing to be jealous about after all she’s the lucky one, and Mittsi is looking at Reina a little suspicious…..What’s up with this group? And Risa is...... wait, where is Risa?!...........oh there in the back looking at me... Wait, Why is she looking at me?

Risa: So! What’s with this meeting? (Oh yeah the meeting)

Ai: Ok, Listen everyone here’s the schedule for tomorrow.
Koha: That's it?!
Ai: Hey! I don’t do this ok! (I raised my voice a little and Koha look at me all confused)
Eri: That's right! They say is a meeting 'cause they know WE don’t come here for another reason.

I turn my head to meet Eri's ayes and thank her for that. Eri just smile at me. Wow! How i love that smile! Ok Ai-chan stop! And focus!

Koha: Ok i guess I can’t do anything about it.
A: Yep. So, all you can go now.

Everyone left the room; I stay there thinking why I just react like that maybe I should apologize. I saw someone in the door, but I didn’t pay attention. I was in my own world looking outside the window. Then I heard that sweet voice that make my body froze, calling my name, it was her.

Eri: Hey, Ai-chan…. Ai-chan! (She said a little loud)
Ai: oh! Eri sorry (I was looking at her now) what’s up?
Eri: mmm... well, I just want to know if everything was all right?! (She gave me this sweetest worried face, I want to say everything that was going on with me, but I couldn’t)
Ai-chan: Don’t worry about it, I’m fine (I smile at her, I hope she buy it)
Eri: Ok if you said so (her voice sound a little sad and she was now looking down, how can I do that to her, I don’t want her to be sad. I stand up, and grab her head so she look at me) I’m fine, really I’m just a little tired that's all (I give her a smile, a real one, the one that only she makes me do)
Eri: Ok! But I’m here if you need anything, ok?
Ai: I know.

The next thing I knew was Eri's arms around me. I feel so happy in Eri's arms. I whisper soft thanks in her ears.

Gaki-san: Am I interrupting something? (I jump as soon I heard her voice and quickly push Eri away)
Ai: No, not really. What's up? (I look at her and Reina was behind Risa. She was looking at me, a really not friendly look)
Reina: Can I take my girlfriend now? (What's with this hostel vibe?) Eri! (She almost yells at her and Eri had this annoyed look in her face)
Reina: *with a soft voice* C'mon Eri lets go. (Eri didn’t say anything. Reina took her hand and walk away. I look the door like I wish she come back and hug me one more time. Then a voice)

Gaki: Hey! Ai-chan!
Ai: I’m sorry. What’s up?
Gaki: What’s up?! That’s what I should ask you! You seem a little off lately. Is everything ok? I’m worried.
Ai: I’m sorry. I’m just a little tired that’s all (I smile at her. I think I’m getting better at this 'cause she buy it)
Gaki: Ok, then lets go! We had rehearsal now
Ai: Ok

we go to the rehearsal room and finally after 3hrs it ends! Everyone was still around taking a deserve it brake.

Koha: Hey! I had the whole day busy tomorrow!
Sayu: Well, that’s because you had to many things and you’re like the miracle girl
Koha: Yeah I know but that doesn’t mean I don’t get tired
Sayu: I’m still cuter than you!
JunJun: Well, I guess the only ones that have the day off are Takahashi and Eri.

I felt all the looks on me. Especially JunJun’s and Reina’s

Gaki: Well, I guess we can’t do anything about it. Let’s all go home!

Everyone left the room. I stay a little longer, well just like 5 or 7 min. It’s just that I don’t want meet someone, I want go home alone. I was on my way out when I saw Eri and Reina talking, well I think it was more like an argue, I couldn’t hear them but Reina had this upset face and Eri just looking down. Reina left and leaving Eri there I think she was about to cry, I should go and make sure she’s ok, or maybe I should give her space; it is no concern of mine after all. I walk away from there but then I heard her voice calling me, I guess she saw me.

Eri: Ai-chan wait! (I turn and see Eri running, wow that makes me so happy)
Ai: What's up?
Eri: You always say that!
Ai: hehe Yeah I guess I do.
Eri: So, I was thinking since you and I had the day off tomorrow, we could go out somewhere (I froze, I wanna scream. I was so happy)
Eri: (looking a little sad) I mean if you want to, if you already have plans... (Wait! no I have to say something, say something!)
Ai: I would love it! (Ok you could just say yes!)
Eri: Really! (With a bright smile)
Ai: Of course, it’s been a while since we don’t go out and talk.
Eri: Yep! So I see you tomorrow then!
Ai: Sure.

I stay there watching her go I was so happy my heart was about to go out of my chest, I had this stupid face all day. I wish time goes fast. I came to my house watch TV and go to sleep I couldn’t wait for tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:37:15 AM by StephanyLee »
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Shinkirou Romance (yep it's AiEri)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:37:52 AM »
LOL! "Yep it's AiEri". XD

Yep, I still remember this. XD

Aw, you have a huge writer's block or something? I hope you can overcome it!

Ganbatte! :D (That's the first time I've ever said that. XD)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »
I remember reading this on H!O too :)

AiEri is an interesting but workable pairing :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »
(yep it's AiEri)
I read the title before looking at the author, but when I saw this, I knew it had to be you.

It's pretty cool to have a AiEri shipper around, I haven't seen too many stories with this pairing and the first chapter looks interesting, so I'm looking forward to the next.

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:53:29 AM »
^
Am i now so popular about AiEri LOL that's cool, or i hope so XD
Thanks for reading and your comment it won't took much between every chapter, like is aid i already have this i just need to re-read it. And YAY~!  for accepting AiEri LOL

LOL! "Yep it's AiEri". XD

Yep, I still remember this. XD

Aw, you have a huge writer's block or something? I hope you can overcome it!

Ganbatte! :D (That's the first time I've ever said that. XD)
A have a HUGE block, i haven't really think about the story in almost 4 or 3 months and then when I'm in front of the computer can't write u.u'

You said ganbatte and it's your first time (lol) and it's to me aaawww thanks ^^ 

I remember reading this on H!O too :)

AiEri is an interesting but workable pairing :wub:
Aaw so you already read this ^^ that's great and thank you.
People should give them a cahnce they really good together lol

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »
 :wub: :wub:

AiEri It is~!

I look at the title and go.. Oh! I must read it! XD (but i was on holiday..but i did notice it when i was at the resort through my tiny screen from Iphone  :P) So now that i'm back~! I read it~

Have not really seen much of this pairing around~ hence, it's really interesting~ even though i sense a soon gonna be broken heart Reina and Gaki-san :(

:mon bat:

ps: I love your signature photo  ;)

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 05:44:46 AM »
I remember reading this over at Hello!Online. :lol: I feel like re-reading it again. :D

AiEri definitely needs more love. They're like one of my top favorite pairings (tailing closely behind the ultimate ReinAi), and it is rather sad that not many stories out there feature both of them together. It's hard to believe that only a few people actually notice the shy and bashful way the turtle seem to act around the painfully oblivious leader. It's like -- argh, it's SO right there! CAN'T YOU SEE IT, DAMN IT?! D:< (Well, it's not really that obvious, but you get the drift.)

And awesome signature, StephanyLee. :heart: Looks like Aichan can't keep her eyes away from Eri's lips. :hehehe:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 05:48:37 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:40:26 AM »
I look at the title and go.. Oh! I must read it! XD (but i was on holiday..but i did notice it when i was at the resort through my tiny screen from Iphone  :P) So now that i'm back~! I read it~
Thank you  :onioncheer: <-- that's my new happy dance
Have not really seen much of this pairing around~ hence, it's really interesting~ even though i sense a soon gonna be broken heart Reina and Gaki-san :(
Yeah i know there isn't much of AiEri isn't? but here i'm xD and yeah something about this story is that there's going to be a lot of drama and heartbroken  :yep:

I remember reading this over at Hello!Online. :lol: I feel like re-reading it again. :D
Thanks for reading and reading again  :onioncheer:

AiEri definitely needs more love. They're like one of my top favorite pairings (tailing closely behind the ultimate ReinAi), and it is rather sad that not many stories out there feature both of them together. It's hard to believe that only a few people actually notice the shy and bashful way the turtle seem to act around the painfully oblivious leader. It's like -- argh, it's SO right there! CAN'T YOU SEE IT, DAMN IT?! D:< (Well, it's not really that obvious, but you get the drift.)
Exactly!! XD Is right there! well i guess is more like read between the lines kinda thing   :glasses:
just the way they act together is enough  :mon misch:

Looks like Aichan can't keep her eyes away from Eri's lips. :hehehe:
Can anyone take her eyes away from Eri's lips  :luvluv1:

Retro Bubble,amEthystx: Thanks, I'm glad you like it, it's not very good since it's like my first time doing something like that, that was the result of a bazillion screencaps taken that one and the other one that u probable already saw it, yeah i made it xD http://aewen.com/momusu/kamei/img/aewen1960.jpg

And here it is chapter two~!

Next Day, Thursday 12:30

Ai was watching the TV on the sofa, but not paying attention at all, her mind was all about Eri, and a little worried since Eri doesn’t call her yet.
"I should stop! I need to get her out off my mind I can’t continue like this"
Then the phone start to ring, she run over the bed and in the way hit her shoulder with the door and finally se answered the phone.

Ai: Alo!
Eri: Ai-chan?
 “What's up?” (both say at the same time)
Eri: I knew you going to say it.
Ai: Yeah, I guess you know me very well (“Why did I said that?” she said scolding at her and Eri pause a little before she continue)
Eri: So, I was thinking if you wanna go to the amusement park?
Ai: Yeah, sure “As long I’m with you”
Eri: Ok, so I’ll be there like in an hour.
Ai: OK

Ai hung up and start feeling a pain in her shoulder but the excitement of talking with Eri was more. She goes to the bathroom and gets ready. Then she start watching TV but again wasn’t paying attention, all she can think of it was Eri "Ah! I have to do something I can’t stop thinking about her!" Finally Eri arrive, Ai run to the door, only to stay in front of it, she was so nervous. She opens the door and sees the most beautiful and bright smile ever.

Eri: Ready?
Ai: Yep, let’s go

after a few minutes they finally arrive.

Ai: Wow~ there's so much people. (She looks worry everywhere)
Eri: Yep, maybe cause is Thursday and tomorrow no one works, but I’m not sure.
Ai: ok stop with the sarcasm. (She said in a fake angry look making Eri laugh)
Eri: I love your face all serious and angry. You’re so cute (She said a little embarrassed and look at the floor)
Ai: Stop it! (Put her hands in her face making Eri laugh again)
Eri: I’m hungry.
Ai: Yeah me too, let’s go eat something.

Eri: Ai-chan? (She said now both of them in a bench)
Ai: What’s up? (Eri smile at her she loves when she says that) wait, before that, can I ask you something?
Eri: Yeah sure.
Ai: Well, you probably say that it’s not concern of mine but I’m worried..... (Ai pause a little didn’t know if she should continue)
Eri: it’s about what happens yesterday right?
Ai: Yes, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to…
Eri: Its ok Ai-chan I really wanna talk to some one.
Ai: So you have problems with Reina?
Eri: well, I don’t know if there’s a problem
Ai: but there's something wrong right?
Eri: You know how was it, how fast things happen (oh no, not that story again) When I find out that Reina as the same feelings for me, I felt so happy, the way she confess her feeling to me, I never though I could be this happy (I feel like I’m going to cry, c'mon Ai-chan hold on yourself!) And you! You were such a sweetie! you help us both, you where the first to know about Reina feelings and help her to confess her feeling to me (talking about the biggest mistake in my life) But lately (Eri look down and her voice was sad) she’s been different, she says I don’t see her the same and I don’t care what happen to her (Eri don’t cry! I hate see you like this, I wanna hug her, but I stop myself)
Ai: Don’t worry, everything is going to be ok (as she put her hand on Eri’s back)
Eri: You really think so?
Ai: Of course, she really loves you, just give her time. (I smile at you, and felt my heart break)
Eri: Thanks Ai-chan (she hug me, I felt her arms around me and how the tears wanna come out, but I have to be strong I couldn’t let her see me like that, fortunately her phone starts to ring)

Eri: Alo!
Reina: Hi Eri (I could hear a little, it was Reina)
Eri: What's up? (I look at her and when I heard this and smile at her as she smile at me)
Reina: There’s a meeting and want everyone to be here. You think you can tell Ai?
Eri: Sure, well I’m with her in the amusement park (There was this 3 seconds of silence)
Reina: We'll talk latter (Reina hung up, her voice was cold, Eri has this sad look on her, god! I really hate see her like this)
Ai: So, what happen? (Like I didn’t heard)
Eri: She said that is a meeting and everyone has to be there.
Ai: So that means day off is over.
Eri: Seems so, just when I was having a good time (there it is again the smile that makes my world stop)
Ai: Yep me too. Let’s get going then. (Eri nod)
Ai: oh, and Eri…
Eri: Yep?
Ai: stop stealing my phrase.

We both laugh and get to the car; we arrive at office about 4:00pm. I go inside the office so they told me the news and then tell everyone.

4:45.

I couldn’t see my face but I know it was something.  My ayes couldn’t be more open and everyone was looking at me whit concern.
Sayu: So… What happen Ai? What’s wrong?
Ai: It’s nothing wrong.
Koha: So...
Ai: Well apparently we had the weekend off.
Gaki: that's great news Ai.
Ai: Not really.
Eri: What’s going on Ai-chan?
Ai: That’s not it, we had the weekend off, but He rent a house for us
JunJun: What?!
Ai: He says we had to spend the weekend together in that house.
Mitssi: WTF?
Gaki: Watch that tongue young lady.
Mitssi: Sorry
Reina: So we are going to spend the weekend together in a house, god knows where.
Ai: I guess so.

That's a long post...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 11:55:54 AM »
Drama! XD

Stuck in a house together with brewing romance between AiEri, can I at least hope for some Tanagaki?

Mitssi: WTF?
Gaki: Watch that tongue young lady.
:lol: :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 05:29:32 PM »
that was the result of a bazillion screencaps taken that one and the other one
- LOL~ Bazillion~ :( I would have do the same thing if i can photoshop..

Anyway.. I love the other picture too! :)

Eri: What's up? (I look at her and when I heard this and smile at her as she smile at me)
- How sweet :)

LOL~ Oh my.. Tsukun just wanna watch some interesting drama unfold... probably he had micro-camera installed in every corner of the house! lol

Since the title says so.... ERI is sure gonna be with AI <- I'm not complaining XD

Gaki-san with............ Reina! <- Going along with Baby Sticky Tree (rndy).

:mon bat:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:00 AM »
can I at least hope for some Tanagaki?
Well, let's see if there's some AiEri first lol

probably he had micro-camera installed in every corner of the house! lol
That would be so creepy even for Tsunku XD

Since the title says so.... ERI is sure gonna be with AI <- I'm not complaining XD
Well, that's the idea, but who knows  :sweatdrop:

- LOL~ Bazillion~ :( I would have do the same thing if i can photoshop..
Anyway.. I love the other picture too! :)
Thanks ^^

OK, so here it is another chapter.

JunJun: That sucks!
Gaki: It can’t be that bad
Sayu: oh, stop with the positive crap!
Ai: She's right (Gaki-san look at her with surprise) Not Sayu. YOU! There’s had to be something good
Reina: Like....
Ai: Well… well............we don’t have to work
Koha: I can buy that!
Eri: When we leave?
Ai: In 3 hrs
everyone except Mittsi: WTF!!
Ai: Yeah so everyone go and get ready!
Reina: C'mon Eri lets go (take hands and go)
Gaki: Well, I should go
Ai: Gaki-san wait!
Gaki: What?
Ai: You wanna go together!
Gaki: (With a big smile) Sure! (Take hands and leave)

Meanwhile (now is Reina and Eri, Reina driving)

Reina: First your house then mines ok? (Try to take Eri's hand...
Eri: ok (Eri pull away her hand)
Reina: What’s wrong?
Eri: Nothing. (Reina stop the car and look at Eri, but Eri don’t look at her)
Reina: Eri?
Eri: (still not looking at her) what’s wrong? Why do you stop?
Reina: Eri, look at me
Eri: (looking at her) what?
Reina: (take Eri's hand, at look at her deep in her eyes) you don’t love anymore?
Eri: What? (Her ayes couldn’t be more open, and for a moment she hesitate a little) What are you talking about?
Reina: You didn’t answered (looking down)
Eri: (take Reina’s face with both hands) of course I still love you (Eri dint know where the words come out, she was having seconds thoughts)
Reina: You do?
Eri: sure "or at least I think so"
Reina: So, Eri, can I ask you to do something?
Eri: Sure. What’s up? (Eri smile at say this words)
Reina: What’s with the big smile?
Eri: oh it’s nothing. Go on
Reina: ok.....so you'll do anything I’ll ask you? (Eri wasn’t sure what to say)
Eri: I guess so…
Reina: well, I want you to....
Eri: What?... Reina... (She call her name as see she didn’t speak)
Reina: I want you to stop seeing Ai.
Eri: What?! (Eri was really surprise to heard this) How could you ask me something like that? She's my friend and.....
Reina: And se has feelings for you!
Eri: What?! How could you...
Reina: It’s so obvious Eri, even a blind could tell (Eri didn’t know how to react or how to feel with this. The fact that maybe Ai had feeling for her made her, somehow happy)
Reina: Eri?
Eri: "No, stop it, Ai-chan don’t have feelings for me. But... What if she does? And why I feel like this? Feels like my heart's going to jump out any moment why is beating so fast"
Reina: Eri?! (Eri jump, and get out the trance she was)
Eri: What?! (Reina look at her confused) oh I’m sorry. Look Reina, Ai-chan is my friend. I can’t just walk away from her.
Reina: But... (Eri don’t let her continue, she put a finger on Reina lips)
Eri: I'm with you now ok? You don’t have to be sacred. I'm not going anywhere. (She gets closer and kisses Reina, after the long kiss, Reina start to drive again)"Mmm, I wonder how will feel kissing Ai-chan lips, Wait! What am I thinking? Stop it!"

Gaki-san: (reading a sign) Welcome to God Knows Where.

Everyone looking the big house in front of them, it was big, and nothing but tress around and you can hear a waterfall near. They go inside the house. It was big, it has a big living room with a TV, DVD, stereo and an Xbox 360, a kitchen with a lot of food and there was 1 room left it was the gym. Koha runs upstairs...

Koha: (yelling) there’s only 4 rooms!
Mittsi: Well, I guess we have to share.
Sayu: Yeah, and we know how is going to be (looking at Eri and Reina, a "I wonder what you 2 will do" look. Ai-chan looks down for a moment but then quickly compose herself, she was willing not let the things affect her anymore)
Ai: Well, try not to make so much noise then.

Mittsi: So, it going to be like this: Reina with Eri. Takahashi with Gaki-san. Me and Koha...
Sayu & JunJun: What?!
Mittsi: Is something wrong?
Sayu: Of course is something wrong, why I have to be with her? (She said pointing to JunJun)
JunJun: I'm not so pleasant either!
Gaki: Stop it guys!
Sayu: You just say that 'cause is not you who have to bee with her and this may be your chance to....
Eri: Shut up Sayu! (Everyone look at her with surprise, and Reina was worried, and wonder why she said that. Eri didn’t know where that come from, wasn’t sure if it was the fact that something may happen with Ai and Gaki that made her react like that) You don’t think about other feelings so stop it. Maybe this helps you to get along and stop fighting all the time! (She quickly add, but the doubt was still there)
Ai: She's right, so stop complain "why did she say that?! Is possible that she...? No, no way, c'mon Ai don’t let this affect you, you have to be strong and get over it"
Mittsi: Well, let’s unpack then.

Everyone go upstairs, there was another living room, a smaller one, with TV and DVD. There was also a balcony with a table and 4 chairs.
The 4 rooms had two beds and complete bathroom.

Sayu: I guess we know who might not go out of their rooms (Giving a mischievous look to Kame and Reina, and then feel a pain in her head)
Eri: Shut up.

Everyone was in their rooms now.

TakaGaki's room.

Ai was lying on the bed her mind full of thoughts  "I should tell her, maybe like that things get easy,...nah I don’t thinks so, it would be awkward to be in the same room, but.....I can’t continue like this, I have to do something, maybe is just a phase and by telling her I can forget her and move on"

Gaki: So, are you going to do something about it?
Ai: What? "There no way she knows"
Gaki: I mean about your bags and clothes. What else?
Ai: Oh that. Sure

Ai-chan when up and starts to tidy up her clothes. Then she felt two hands around her waist and a chin in her shoulder.

Gaki: I'm worry (Ai put her hands on Risa's)
Ai: Why?
Gaki: I’m worry about you (Ai turns around and put her arms around Risa's neck)
Ai: But why?
Gaki: Well, lately you've been in your own world and we hardly speak and it hurts, you know? And if you say you’re just tired, fine I believe you, but I want you to know that I’m here for you ok? And you can trust me no matter what. Ok? (Before she can say more Ai hug her and thank her for been such a good friend)
Ai: I'm sorry Gaki-san
Gaki: its ok, but you don’t have to go through this alone ok? I'm here
Ai: Thanks (and give a kiss in her cheek)

Meanwhile in TanaKame room.......

Reina come closer to Eri and put her arms around Eri's waist.
Reina: You know? What Sayu said, she might be right. (Reina start kissing Eri's neck)
Eri: Reina...stop it...I......I...

Eri close her eyes, she can’t fight back, and Reina always make her lose her will. Reina turn Eri so she could meet her lips. They start kissing more and more deeply, a little moans come out, they start walking to the bed without stop kissing, they fall in to the bed, Reina's on top, Reina's hands star doing her job, grabbing Eri's thigh and make more moans come out of Eri's mouth, Reina comes down and star kissing Eri's neck, her hands all over Eri's body, she knows perfectly, her hands now inside Eris' clothes, Eri grave Reina’s hair, Reina start to open Eri's shirt and slow down kiss Eri's chest. Eri's breathe become more and more heavy, she couldn’t take it anymore, Reina go up and meet Eri's lips once again, and then she goes to her ear........

Reina: I love you Eri.
Eri: (hardly) I love you too Ai.

TakaGaki's room.

Gaki: I should take a shower now.
Ai: Yeah! You should.
Gaki: Shut up! (And goes to the bathroom)

Ai: "I wanna tell her, I need to. I don’t care what happen next, even though I don’t wanna lose her as a friend I can’t take it anymore" (She left the room and goes to Eri's. Before she could knock she heard something, she think is wrong to stay there and hear, but she didn’t move at all, for some reason she wanna hear).

Reina stand up and look at Eri, her look was a little of everything, concern, pain, doubt ...relief.

Reina: W-what did you said? (Eri didn’t move, she knows what she just said and most important did she mean it? That was her question right know, don’t know or don’t wanna accept the answer)

Eri: I.....I... (She couldn’t speak, don’t know what to say)
Reina: Leave. (Eri didn’t move, her body don’t react at all) Leave! Damn it!
Eri: (Finally she could stand up) Reina...we…We should talk about this...I
Reina: Talk! You wanna talk; I think you made this quite obvious. You made it very clear; you wanna be with her go ahead. Don’t stay with me for pity, or 'cause you feel you should. Leave!
Eri: I don’t wanna leave the things like this (her voice was quite, she wasn’t sure if she had to say something. She never saw Reina like that she was in so much pain)
Reina: How do I say this? I don’t wanna have anything to do with you anymore. We're over!
Eri: What?
Reina: Yeah! I think it just what we need, obviously you don’t love me anymore and I’m tired of this.

Ai heard everything. Now her head was full of questions, who were the person they're talking about. Eri have feeling for someone but who. Ai go out of her thoughts of the noise of the door open, it was Eri, she pass Ai she didn’t notice her, you cant tell for her face how she was, one thing for sure was of concern. Eri goes to the balcony, she seat on the chair and put her head on the table with her arms on her head. Ai hesitant a little but then she decide go to her. She seat next to her and put her hand on Eri's hair.

Ai: Hey you (Eri didn’t move) You know you can talk to me if you want to, but If you want I can leave. (Ai stands up, but a hand made her seat down again)
Eri: Don't leave, please, I don’t wanna be alone. (She look at Ai, her expression was full of questions and sadness)
Ai: You're not alone. I'm right here.
Eri: It's over. Reina and I we're not longer together, is over.

Ai didn’t know how to react. This was her chance, she have....not she need to say Eri everything, but once again, is this the right moment? It’s not a little rush?

Ai: I.....I’m sorry...I
Eri: Its ok, really, I think it was for the best, and something that will happen. (Ai didn’t understand).
Ai: What do you mean?
Eri: Well, to tell the truth, the relation wasn’t the same. It was more like we are together 'cause we have to and no 'cause we want to.
Ai: I see...
Eri: Besides....I think we belong to others (Eri look at her deep in her eyes. Ai froze, this was her chance, she have to say it, she have to confess her feeling to her)
Ai: Eri....
Ai: There's something I have to say to you.
Eri: What? (Look at her with big smile)
Ai: Look, I don’t know how you're going to take this but I have to say it.........

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:08:49 AM by StephanyLee »

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 05:12:22 AM »
Chapter 4 ^^

Ai was about to spoke, but just before she could say something, someone knock the door...

Eri: JunJun?
JunJun: Eri, can I talk to you for a moment?
Eri: I.... (She looks to Ai)
Ai: It's ok Eri, go.
Eri: Are you sure?
Ai: of course. We can talk latter.

Eri stand up and before she leaves, she turns around and with a big smile said to Ai “Thank you” and she give her a sweet kiss on Ai's cheek.

Ai: Sure (give her a big smile). "This is so hard I felt my heart is going to jump out, why I can’t tell her, why is this so hard?"
Reina's room.

"Why? Why?" that’s all she could think lying in the bed wit a pillow in her face. "I cant believe this, everything was perfect, well not perfect but I think we could work things out and make it perfect again, I’m not even know what to do, it hurt lose her, but for some reason I can’t cry and I wont, this is just to much", She heard the door open and quickly stand up...

Reina: Mittsi?
Mittsi: Hi Ren.
Reina: What do you want? (Reina realize that her tone was too hard) Oh! I’m sorry I didn’t mean...
Mittsi: It’s ok I can come back latter. (She turns around and...
Reina: Wait! Don’t go please. (Mittsi turn around and see Reina expression like a little lose cat. She goes and sits next to Ren) it’s everything ok?
Reina: Mmm I don’t fell like talk but I want some company (Reina hug Mittsi) I feel lonely.
Mittsi: Your not lonely, you had me. I’m right here for you.
Reina: Thanks. (Give a kiss in the cheek)

Then they look into each others ayes and Reina starts to get closer to Mittsi face until she meet her lips. Mittsi was freeze she don’t know what to do, Reina was about to stop when she fell Mittsi kiss her back. "Maybe I can forget her".

Meanwhile.

Ai was sitting in the balcony. Her mind full of thoughts "I should’ve told her. I shouldn’t let her go, not again"

Gaki: Hey you.
Ai turns and sees Gaki in the door: Finish shower?
Gaki: Nop. I'm still there. You’re just seeing a hologram
Ai:..........................
Gaki: You ask!
Ai:....
Gaki: So what are you thinking about? (Sit next to Ai)
Ai: Nothing really, just enjoying the view.

Gaki didn’t believe her, but she know that no matter how many times she ask Ai is not going to tell her)

Gaki: Yeah. It’s really good.
Ai: Yep, so I’m going to take some water. (She stands up and goes to the kitchen)

Koha's room

Koha was tidy up her clothes and Sayu in the bed.

Sayu: It’s so nice that you have to share room with Mittsi; instead, I have to be with....
Koha: Oh, Stop it Sayu. It’s not so bad.
Sayu: It is! I can’t stand her, don’t wanna be in the same room!
Sayu: Well, you know what they say, to go from hate to love, there is only one step...
Sayu: Don’t say that! (As she stands up and walk to Koha, put her arms in her waist and tell her in her ear)
Sayu: And from my mouth to yours there are only a few centimeters.
Koha: Not right now. Don’t start (Sayu didn’t listen and start kissing her neck. Koha close her ayes)
Koha: Sayu stop it (Sayu grave her and pull her against the wall. Sayu's hands now in her tights. Koha turn around and grave her face and pull her lips and star kissing deeply. Sayu once again go down her neck)
Koha: (whispering) Mittsi.
Sayu: You said something?
Koha: No, sorry.
Sayu: ok, and once again kiss her.

Eri: So what do you wanted to tell me? (Eri didn’t realize but JunJun could tell she want to go back with Ai)
Jun: Wo~ You wanna go with her. Uh?
Jun: With Ai, what were you talking about anyway?
Eri: oh, nothing really, she just wants to say something to me.
Jun: And what’s with the big smile. You know what was the thing she was going to tell you?
Eri: Eh? Mmmm not really.
Jun: Well. Maybe she was going to tell you something about her and Gaki-san.
Eri: What? (The smile that Eri had start to vanish)
Jun: Well it’s not official yet, bit I think they should be together, don’t you think?
Eri: Right (Eri once again feel doubts, maybe she was wrong to be happy, the fact that think that Ai be with Gaki made her so sad, but maybe that was the thing that Ai was going to tell her)
Jun: So can we back to us?
Eri: Sure (her words come out but her mind was full of questions)
Jun: Good, so there is something I wanna say to you, well not really say......(she start getting closer), more like....show you. (JunJun kiss her). Eri didn’t react at all she has frozen, she didn’t know when but she starts kissing her back) "Maybe I can forget her".

Ai was in the kitchen and grave a glass of water, she’s about to go upstairs when she saw the light on and decide go to check just to regret it. She couldn’t believe what she saw, her whole world crash, she was speechless, just couldn’t believe, that was way too much to take. She couldn’t even hold the glass anymore, and like in slow motion the glass fall and broke, making a noise all over the house.

Meanwhile

Gaki was in the balcony she knows what was going on with Ai and Eri; she wants to help but just didn’t know how. She goes to Reina’s room she needs to talk to someone and she knows that Reina was always for her. She opens the door wishing she didn’t do it, she saw there Mittsi and Reina kissing, she couldn’t believe that, and she felt a little jealous. Mittsi hear the door and quickly stand up and see the surprise on Gaki face and she was ashamed, Reina didn’t want Risa saw her like that.

Gaki: I....I’m sorry.....I should... (But before she could continue the noise of something broke, take her attention. The 3 of them hear it and run downstairs to see what just happen)

Koha’s room.

Koha: What was that?
Sayu: What was what? I didn’t hear anything (goes and keep kissing her neck, and you can tell she want something else)
Koha: (pull her back) Wait! I hear something broke. We should go and see if everyone is ok.
Sayu: But...
Koha: C’mon. We can continue with this later "I can’t believe I said that" (Sayu made a mischievous smile. Koha grave Sayu’s had and go downstairs)

Eri: Ai!
Ai: I.....I’m...sorry...I didn’t.....(She was speechless, it was to much for her. She bends to the flow and try to clean up)
Eri: Ai don’t! You could... (She didn’t finish when Ai had injured herself in the hand and start to bleed)

Risa and the other come and see Ai in the floor.

Gaki: What happen? Ai, stop it! You’re bleeding! (Ai stands up, you could tell by her face she was extremely hurt, her tears fall out and couldn’t help it)
Ai: I’m sorry (that’s all she said before she run upstairs. Gaki was about to go with her but a hand don’t let her)
Eri: I’ll go. (And goes upstairs)

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 04:59:59 AM »
I just finished reading it!  :grin:

Hmmmm.... honestly, I don't quite like reading in this script-like format - it's not enough detail and depth for me to really connect with the stories and characters.

BUT you've done a good job so far.  :thumbsup

I just think it's a bit too quick - things are happening in lightning speed and I don't think you've explored the characters' feelings and situations to the extent that would have given the story more impact. I mean, look at all the sudden couplings and random kissing! LOL! You have to provide more background detail if you want a more meaningful reaction from me (and from anybody else).

I do have to admit, AiEri is quite cute. I'm interested to see how the confrontation is going to play out now. Lots of relationship complications... probably too many to keep track of! Hehehee...

Keep writing! I'll be waiting for an update.  :thumbsup

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
^
wo. No one give such a critic like that i appreciated it.

Actually this is the first time i ever write and now that i have a little "more experience" every time i read it there's a lot of things i'd love to do different. I don't know how to write not script-like format, I somethings think about it but i just can't find another way.

but anyway, despise that i don't thing i can keep this story. I been thinking about it and I'm just going to stop it. I though that doing this over again and re-reading would help but it didn't so i'm just going to stop it.

So, everyone who read it thank you so much, I might keep annoying with my one-shots of AiEri now and them.

Ok, so....not good with words so....Thank you.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »
^
wo. No one give such a critic like that i appreciated it.

You're welcome ^__^
I'm not really one to sugarcoat my words (unless I love the pairing like nothing else! xD). I thought maybe I should give you some pointers to help your story along, that's all!

Actually this is the first time i ever write and now that i have a little "more experience" every time i read it there's a lot of things i'd love to do different. I don't know how to write not script-like format, I somethings think about it but i just can't find another way.

For a first attempt, this is pretty good. It's in no way bad or what I've seen from some newbie writers (try Winglin! lol...).
You really should try to write fiction in its standard form - the thing is, nobody has exactly the same style. There IS quite no set way to write it, as long as you attempt to form your story through continuous prose. Just give it a try. You can only improve, so don't feel afraid!

but anyway, despise that i don't thing i can keep this story. I been thinking about it and I'm just going to stop it. I though that doing this over again and re-reading would help but it didn't so i'm just going to stop it.

It's sad that you've decided to stop. I wanted to see how the story would progress... if you don't mind, please at least post the link to your story so we can access it!  :thumbsup

I really hope this doesn't dishearten you from writing. You really should write more and more - it's true that practice makes perfect. Just keep writing, no matter what. ^__^

I might keep annoying with my one-shots of AiEri now and them.

Looking forward to it!  :twothumbs
I actually saw your posts not long ago in the Ai thread, and I have to say that AiEri is a really cute couple... I didn't quite notice it before!!!!!!

Ok, so....not good with words so....Thank you.

It's not that you're no good with words - your writing is fine; it flows well and delivers the message quite clearly and simply. I'd personally just like to see more detailed writing in terms of portraying your characters and giving us more story behind their actions etc. it just felt rushed, that's all.

I really didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything. I'm not that great a writer myself. I'm just an English teacher (I've been reading all my life!) so I do have a bit of understanding about what makes creative writing good and such.

Hope to see you writing, Steph!  :love:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 08:25:11 AM »
You're welcome ^__^
I'm not really one to sugarcoat my words (unless I love the pairing like nothing else! xD). I thought maybe I should give you some pointers to help your story along, that's all!
I'm lucky huh? XD Actually it did help me ^^. Even though i said i stop with the story i keep thinking about it.

For a first attempt, this is pretty good. It's in no way bad or what I've seen from some newbie writers (try Winglin! lol...).
You really should try to write fiction in its standard form - the thing is, nobody has exactly the same style. There IS quite no set way to write it, as long as you attempt to form your story through continuous prose. Just give it a try. You can only improve, so don't feel afraid!
I will, i definitely want to improve and i take note of what you told me ^^. And maybe start to read again some others fanfics. Although that would be really hard find a story with a couple i like, meaning nothing that interfere with my AiEri LOL

It's sad that you've decided to stop. I wanted to see how the story would progress... if you don't mind, please at least post the link to your story so we can access it!  :thumbsup
It's in H!O ^^ here:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=10117

I really hope this doesn't dishearten you from writing. You really should write more and more - it's true that practice makes perfect. Just keep writing, no matter what. ^__^
Not at all. Actually it kind of give a challenge. I really don't want to stop writing at all, because, something i discover for doing this is that i like it. I like to write and think about stories  ^^

Looking forward to it!  :twothumbs
I actually saw your posts not long ago in the Ai thread, and I have to say that AiEri is a really cute couple... I didn't quite notice it before!!!!!!
It take time to some people to notice. Actually i didn't noticed either, even though i love the paring, but if you look close you can tell  :P And you can read some on-shots, not sure if you have already, i post here two in the crack-to-go section here and here: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=12094 is the others ^^

It's not that you're no good with words - your writing is fine; it flows well and delivers the message quite clearly and simply. I'd personally just like to see more detailed writing in terms of portraying your characters and giving us more story behind their actions etc. it just felt rushed, that's all.
Yeah i totally know what your point is and i totally agree hehe. And, i feel that the reason behind all is forward in the story. When i stared it i wasn't sure where the story was going to and have no idea whatsoever about the next chapter that the reason of the first chapters, so that was also one of the reasons why it turn out like this.

I really didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything. I'm not that great a writer myself. I'm just an English teacher (I've been reading all my life!) so I do have a bit of understanding about what makes creative writing good and such.

Hope to see you writing, Steph!  :love:
You're and english teacher! Ok, now that makes me nervous xD I'm not really confident in my english, it's not my first language as you can probably tell. Now i'm scared and i feel like in school LOL, but it's nice that someone that have some experience on the field told me about this ^^, so yeah I really appreciated a lot all the points you told me and, like i said, going to take note and try to improve my writing ^^, 'cause definitely don't want to stop.
Actually i have 3 or 4 one shots not finish, can't really concentrate u.u' So i may take some time to relax a little so it doesn't turn out to force the stories ^^

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yattsuke Shigoto