JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Pajama Holiday

Author Topic: [06/09] Idoling!!! 12th single [Me ni wa Aoba Yamahototogisu Hatsukoi]  (Read 33776 times)

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
I've just tried an imode browser and it didn't work. Can't find any downloads for either of the 2 others though to test.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
I've just tried an imode browser and it didn't work. Can't find any downloads for either of the 2 others though to test.

I think this is not only a browser and cell phone problem, the service provider also is, so we can not simply use emulator to access the address via internet connection.

What's the Fan-Sama? Here is.... :thumbup
This Fan-Sama order the box of the new single... :shocked

If you want to see or purchase another QT card, you can goto Yahoo!Auction or mbok.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
It's a pity, still the card looks nice.

I downloaded the DVD ISO to have a look at the 3d video because I wanted to know how it was done. Haven't got a 3D TV though so there's no point watching it as it is. Still, I managed to watch it in 3d, took a couple of hours, ripped the video and converted the video to a red/blue 3D video. The colours aren't the same as the original but it is still satisfying seeing Idoling in 3D.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
1st week sales:

Offline airiRin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~no music, no wife~
    • ngradtya
    • airirin
    • nugradtya
Just got my copy of Idoling!!! single yesterday. Always pretty impressed at how quick CDJapan delivers the order. It came with a sticker set as well which is pretty cool. Wonder if I will ever have enough will to actually use it! Was quite anxious what trading card I would get and it turns out to be Itou Yuuna! Pretty happy about this:) Man I really want to collect all the member trading cards!
I want Yuuna. :P
I got Serina for both Limited A and B.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
It's a pity, still the card looks nice.

I downloaded the DVD ISO to have a look at the 3d video because I wanted to know how it was done. Haven't got a 3D TV though so there's no point watching it as it is. Still, I managed to watch it in 3d, took a couple of hours, ripped the video and converted the video to a red/blue 3D video. The colours aren't the same as the original but it is still satisfying seeing Idoling in 3D.

So, what's the original method to watch the 3D version of the video? 3D TV + 3D Player + 3D Glasses?
But I known the 3D technology have more than one, which one should I get??

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
I'm not sure but i'm guessing it's the latest style tech needed. Looking at the original version of the video, it is encoded like a standard dvd video but instead of one video it is 2 videos, one on each side. I'm guessing that what ever is used to watch it can tell that its 3d and does whats needed to view in 3d. I'm not upto date on all the latest 3d tech.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereoscopy#Side-by-side_.28non-shared_viewing_scenarios.29

The dvd is clearly using side by side format, which actually old 3D format.
So maybe it only needs a stereoscopic viewer/glasses to watch, no need for 3DTV.

Or convert to 3D anaglyph and watch it with red/blue glasses.
If you play the DVD on a PC, I think only NVIDIA graphic card has capability to view 3D anaglyph.
Correct me.

Here are some pics from the 3D vid on the new single DVD. I've converted them from side by side to 3D Anaglyph. You need red/blue glasses to view them properly.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:25:51 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
If you play the DVD on a PC, I think only NVIDIA graphic card has capability to view 3D anaglyph.
Correct me.
3D anaglyph is basically just a normal videofile, you can watch it on any computer or even convert it to DVD to watch on a TV. Provided you have the Red/Blue glasses you will get the 3D effect. I'm wondering if I should upload the converted video I did to something like megaupload.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereoscopy#Side-by-side_.28non-shared_viewing_scenarios.29

The dvd is clearly using side by side format, which actually old 3D format.
So maybe it only needs a stereoscopic viewer/glasses to watch, no need for 3DTV.

Correct me.

In this article, it said the 3D technology of side by side should need a 3DTV and a active shutter 3D glasses for viewing.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Found this I no Standard name matching or something like that, put your name in the form then it'll find you "standard"

http://shindanmaker.com/16935

and I got this Khalisの「Iのスタンダード」は『恋愛禁止(そうなの〜!?) XD

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
Mine is Blue_Sweaterの「Iのスタンダード」は『興味津々(それはな〜い)』

Is it purely random though because when I did it the first time, I got a different standard...?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
aaah... its just random and different each time...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Pajama Holiday