JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 127467 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 24~2/22)
« Reply #380 on: February 23, 2010, 06:45:28 PM »
@ K
Yeah.?.  :w00t:  How cute  :inlove:
Not lame?  :nervous

Oh I like that  XD
You do?
I'm not sure anymore  :D
Eh, why?

:mon whimper:
No, no, no, don't give that kind of look you ebil! LOL

You love Korean drama too.?.  :D
Well, I watch Asian dramas on tv (occasionally on dvd too) so yeah but I don't really watch tv that much anymore.

One reason - to read the subtitles  :P
XD  true

I'm sure by now you know who Ame is already :D
:yep:  :lol:

What I meant is that she liked that smiley, though this just between you and me  :mon psst: but I think she does likes being ebil  
:P
:fainted:
Lol admit it K, you're ebil powered  XD  :P

You're popular, that's why  :D
I hope not lol

:yep:  K's cute. When she's not in ebil mode that is...
:shocked
Was that good or bad reaction?

Oh  :bingo: BB NI can now be translated as Brilliant Bishop NI  :w00t:
:thumbsup

They were given vacation days? Where do I sign up for Yuko’s troop?  XD
I don't know  :P
Darn, it'd be awesome working under Chief Nakazawa  :lol:

Yeah  XD oh it reminds me of something from our convo a few days ago... ummm I'll just PM it  :P
Alrighty ;)

I find perv stories very educational
That's one interesting word  XD

Edit:  :kneelbow:  (I think you know why)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:52:29 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 24~2/22)
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »
Hart
I rest my case. :mon geek:
lol Okay  :P

*mumbles*Basic Instinct (Don't ask me what it's about. I want to forget that I ever watched it. *shudders*)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Was it not that good?  XD I haven't watch that one yet  :P

Haruka
I dont care xD

I will wait for the perv one xD
lol okay  :D

C
Not lame?  :nervous
Nope  :yep:  I can't recall  a thing that you became lame  :love:

Eh, why?
Lemme think  :D

No, no, no, don't give that kind of look you ebil! LOL
Arg.  :depressed:

Well, I watch Asian dramas on tv (occasionally on dvd too) so yeah but I don't really watch tv that much anymore.
Why do I get a feeling that we are neighbors.?. Hmmmm... *gets binocular*  :mon look:

Lol admit it K, you're ebil powered  XD  :P
:mon huh2:

Was that good or bad reaction?
in between  XD

Darn, it'd be awesome working under Chief Nakazawa  :lol:
I'm sure  :D

I find perv stories very educational
That's one interesting word  XD
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  but yeah, they are very educational especially to people like me  :mon sweat:

Edit:  :kneelbow:  (I think you know why)
lol  :kneelbow:

UPDATE 25

The atmosphere was lovely. A band was at a corner, serenading every guest with their mellow songs, trying to charm everyone with the music they’re playing. In the middle was an open campfire, making the ambiance even more exquisite and romantic. The food was served fresh and mouth watering, for certain would satisfy the craving of each diner.

From one of the tables sat the four, dining in comfort except Sayumi who looked restless. She was fidgeting the whole time. Her food was barely touched. Eri who was sitting beside her noticed the discomfort, and so she kept asking what’s wrong but kept receiving an ‘it’s nothing’ answer. Sayumi would only stare at either Risa or Ai who were sitting across them. And the stare didn’t stay unnoticed by Risa as well. Just like from Eri, she received countless questions from Risa of what’s bugging her and she would only reply with a force smile.

Ai, on the other hand, did not pay any attention. She looked totally engrossed in what she was doing, eating. She was the only person who did not ask anything, until the two cops decided to leave the two and headed to the bar.

“Spill it out” looking into Sayu's eyes, Ai said flatly when Risa and Eri were already out of hearing range.

“The man earlier said you murdered her daughter.” Sayu responded without blinking an eye, suppressing her fear inside and silently hoping that it won’t get noticed.

“And you believed in his fabricated story?”

“Should I?”

“It’s your call.”

“Okay, look, I need to hear it from you that those were lies.”

“The man lost his one and only daughter which happens to be my girlfriend...” the last word somewhat choked Ai and it made her voice quiver a bit, but she continued “... what do you expect?” Sayu did not say anything but her gaze was still at Ai’s, waiting for a more thorough explanation.

With a quivering voice Ai continued “Her father found out that her daughter was having an affair with a girl, who happens to be me, and so he strictly forbade her daughter to meet me and ordered me to never see her daughter ever again. But her daughter was stubborn. One day she ran away from home and decided to live in with me. And in order to stay out from his father’s radar, we moved into a new place and started our new life in there, together.” Inhaling a mouthful of air she paused but still continued her untold story, even to Risa, after a while.

“We had our share of ups and downs just like any other couples do. We fought but we made up easily. Whenever we fight one of us, most of the time it was her, will leave the house to cool down and when she comes back everything’s back to normal. That was how we were. Until one day, after our fight she left but did not return home. I was waiting for two days but she never showed up that’s when I reported her missing and that’s when her father found out and cursed me to death. And the cursing continued for another twelve months, we both hated each other but we both needed each other for information and news.” Gulping down the lump that was building inside her throat was hard but holding back her tears was even harder, and so Ai took her untouched wine from the table and emptied it in one go.

“He said you murdered her...”

“If I did, why am I not inside a prison cell?”

“You fled..?” unsure of what to say, Sayumi uttered

“Right and I’ll become wanted for good” was Ai’s sarcastic reply.

“Her disappearance was a big shock to us but it ain’t her to go missing in action for months. And so I left that place after a year, when the investigation turned vague, to properly grieve. His loss was my loss too. I loved her more than her father could imagine. Was that hard to ask? She was my life... Reina was my life” after mentioning her name, Ai finally broke down and sobbed.

Teary eyed, Sayumi slowly moved closer to the crying Ai. Not quite sure of what to do, she lightly patted the girl’s back who hid her crying face using both of her hands whilst giving out a muffled cry. Ai remained in her position, her shoulders continued to tremble and her cry became even louder with each passing second and so Sayu embraced the sobbing Ai who in turn hugged her back and her cry became more audible. Caressing Ai’s back to comfort her, Sayu lent her shoulders for Ai to cry on.

“Shhhh, it’s okay” was all Sayu could say.

Freshly written with alcohol running me viens  :grin:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 25~2/27)
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2010, 04:22:13 PM »
reina is still alive?!!
i hope so!!! :cow:
yet, if reina is still alive..
mean..TakaGaki might be hmmmmmmmmmmm(<-i just couldnt find a word.. :lol:)

The man earlier said you murdered her daughter.”
this line scared me!!!
i thought aichan is really a killer.. :nervous

She was my life... Reina was my life
:cry: :(
i wanna AiReina back..
But, arrr..my takagaki..
arrr..stupid kR.. :lol:

Caressing Ai’s back to comfort her, Sayu lent her shoulders for Ai to cry on.
faster come in!!!
gakikame!!!
XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2010, 06:10:49 PM »
So Reina might still be alive....just as what I assumed long ago...but why did she disappear, that is if Ai is telling the truth?
Why doesn't the fact that Reina could be alive make me happy a little bit? :?
For a moment I thought Tsunku was Reina's father, but I ruled that out after skimming through past updates...unless I missed something.
*need to review my notes to see if I overlooked any clues*

Looks like the countdown to disaster has already started.
I'm looking forward to seeing all those shocked and pissed-off comments in the near future. :twisted:

K
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Was it not that good?  XD I haven't watch that one yet  :P
It was decent, despite a whole lot of racy scenes. IMO it was obvious who the killer was from the beginning.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: February 28, 2010, 03:02:48 PM »
Oh crap! Reina's dad was there? How did he knew Ai's group was relaxing there? Weird stalker! Wait a minute...don't tell me he's the wanted murderer?!

I still think Reina is not dead and she's out there somewhere (over the rainbow? :lol: Look at how the fanfics have been influencing me) Why do I get the feeling you are going to drop the bomb on us soon :twisted:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: February 28, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »
 :mon cweepy: Hello there! I have been lurking for sometime already... XD and i got myself another new nickname! lol

REINAaaaaaaaaaaaa~ WHere have you been to?!

*Hits Reina's Dad with durian shell* Go away!

Now that Tsunku is dead.... (I almost forgot he is the murderer..LOL) So.... REINA is coming back so that the story can continue? IF not...then it will be a big

THE END

isn't it? :(

*goes back to hiding*

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #386 on: February 28, 2010, 07:15:24 PM »
@ K

Quote from: ebil powered K
Nope  :yep:  I can't recall  a thing that you became lame  :love:
:)  You're one funny person (read: ebil pink bunny) and I mean it in a good way  :yep:

Lemme think  :D
The alcohol makes you slow?

Arg.  :depressed:
:mon sweat:  I'm making you go 'arg' a lot, aren't I?

Why do I get a feeling that we are neighbors.?. Hmmmm... *gets binocular*  :mon look:
*Taps K's shoulder* I'm behind you  :mon cweepy:

:mon huh2:
Admit.

in between  XD
XD  Good answer.

Darn, it'd be awesome working under Chief Nakazawa  :lol:
I'm sure  :D
Though I'd become useless if I work for her, I'd probably just wasting time admiring her from my desk like this -->  :whistle: and singing "My boss is hot, life is great. What more could I want? Oh...just her heart."
(I'm totally kidding about the singing part and please excuse the lame song, my sanity is out of reach at the moment).

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  but yeah, they are very educational especially to people like me  :mon sweat:
Well...I guess it's kinda educational for me too.

Campfire!  :on woohoo:

“You fled..?” unsure of what to say, Sayumi uttered
:lol:  the bunny is funny just like you  :P

Now it's Risa?   XD

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »
OMG!!  :panic:
This chapter totally caught me off guard!
It went from happy time at the beach to Aichan crying  :shocked
lol I don't really know what to say about it....except...

REINA IS MISSING!!! CALL THE FBI!!  :panic:
but please keep TakaGaki together when they find her  :roll:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »
S!hu!
reina is still alive?!!
i hope so!!! :cow:
yet, if reina is still alive..
mean..TakaGaki might be hmmmmmmmmmmm(<-i just couldnt find a word.. :lol:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :P

this line scared me!!!
O0

:cry: :(
:cry:  *cries with AABatt*  :cry:

i wanna AiReina back..
But, arrr..my takagaki..
:roll:

arrr..stupid kR..
:scared:  :err:  :depressed:  :gyaaah:  :on speedy:

faster come in!!!
gakikame!!!
XD
XD

Hart
I hope my posted update will answer some of your questions  :D

Looks like the countdown to disaster has already started.
I'm looking forward to seeing all those shocked and pissed-off comments in the near future. :twisted:
XD  XD  XD

It was decent, despite a whole lot of racy scenes. IMO it was obvious who the killer was from the beginning.
Ah, okay  :D

baddie
Oh crap! Reina's dad was there? How did he knew Ai's group was relaxing there? Weird stalker! Wait a minute...don't tell me he's the wanted murderer?!
Okay, I won't tell  :P  XD

I still think Reina is not dead and she's out there somewhere (over the rainbow? :lol: Look at how the fanfics have been influencing me) Why do I get the feeling you are going to drop the bomb on us soon :twisted:
*whistles innocently*

Bishop NI
:mon cweepy: Hello there! I have been lurking for sometime already... XD
:roll:  :P

and i got myself another new nickname! lol
:yep:

REINAaaaaaaaaaaaa~ WHere have you been to?!
Somewhere over the rainbow  XD

*Hits Reina's Dad with durian shell* Go away!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now that Tsunku is dead.... (I almost forgot he is the murderer..LOL) So.... REINA is coming back so that the story can continue? IF not...then it will be a big

THE END
:mon freeze:

isn't it? :(
:pimp:

*goes back to hiding*
lol

C
:)  You're one funny person (read: ebil pink bunny) and I mean it in a good way  :yep:
:mon corn:

The alcohol makes you slow?
I noticed  XD

:mon sweat:  I'm making you go 'arg' a lot, aren't I?
Umm... Arg.  :grin:

*Taps K's shoulder* I'm behind you  :mon cweepy:
*looks behind... I swear someone did tap me... are you a ghost.?!.  :mon scare:

Admit.

XD  Good answer.
:D

Though I'd become useless if I work for her, I'd probably just wasting time admiring her from my desk like this -->  :whistle: and singing "My boss is hot, life is great. What more could I want? Oh...just her heart."
(I'm totally kidding about the singing part and please excuse the lame song, my sanity is out of reach at the moment).
and her on my bed... naked  :twisted:

Well...I guess it's kinda educational for me too.
Yeah.?.  :D

:lol:  the bunny is funny just like you  :P
:mon money:

Now it's Risa?   XD
:pimp:

Swtme03
OMG!!  :panic:
:lol:

lol I don't really know what to say about it....except...

REINA IS MISSING!!! CALL THE FBI!!  :panic:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

but please keep TakaGaki together when they find her  :roll:
:)

UPDATE

Footprints in the white silky sand ended right beside the hundred meters long wooded planks that bridged the twenty-five square meter cemented platform from the shoreline. Two hands intertwined gently but tightly at the same time as they walked hand in hand towards the cemented area. No one spoke. Holding hands was all they needed to feel the comfort they wanted.

On the concrete platform was a long and large wooden bench that faced the vast sea. Enjoying the calm sea breeze, the glistening waves as the moon reflected on each tide, and the silence the night was giving off, they stopped and sat on the bench peacefully. It was past midnight, the surrounding was quiet except for the sound of the waves.

“Make love to me” was the first line that broke the silence. The plea was sad and lusty at the same time. Ai’s free hand travelled smoothly on Risa’s face as she uttered her request. The younger knew something’s bothering her Ai but she just waited for Ai to open up to her.

No words were said after that. Risa raised their intertwined hands and trailed kisses on Ai’s soft hand. Her kisses moved upward, slowly trailing on her lover’s slender arms, until her lips met Ai’s sweet scented shoulders. Lightly brushing her lips on the bare shoulders, her other hand travelled toward the dress’s strap, tugged it until it fell, exposing her partner’s half upper torso. Right then and there, Risa cupped the almost exposed mold, extracting softened moans from the older. Her lips moved upward whilst her left hand continued to knead. Tracing soft kisses on Ai’s jaw line, the older raised her free hand and cupped Risa’s face. She guided it to meet her eagerly awaiting lips. Slowly, Risa inched forward, breathing the other’s breath and staring longingly at the girl’s eyes which stared back at her. A hint of sadness was in there, making Risa all the more eager to make Ai forget what’s making her feel that way. Half closing her eyes, she moved and bit Ai’s lower lip gently. After a few seconds she retreated a little and stared again at her lover’s face. Ai’s eyes slowly opened when she sensed Risa’s eyes on her. The older then moved and kissed Risa’s forehead and trailed her kisses down on Risa’s nose and finally on her lips. They took it slow, kissing gently whilst their hands continued to intertwine.

Guiding the older to lay on the wooden bench, Risa did not break their kiss. Tongue started to move and clash as the kiss deepened. Throaty moans started to sound as the kiss intensified and it became even louder when Risa slipped her left hand under Ai’s undergarment that wrapped her bust. Unclasping the hindrance, she left Ai’s lips and headed downward and trailed moist kisses on the skin that was exposed. Ai continued to give off muffled moans, unclasping their intertwined hands, she buried her fingers in Risa’s hair. Their delicate touching and kissing continued until they both met their peak and their moans became unrestricted when both reached the heavens at the same time.

Risa dropped her body on Ai’s and nuzzled her face on her lover’s neck. Neither of them spoke, both tried to catch their own breath until the younger felt some moisture from the woman’s face.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m just happy”

“From now onwards, I’ll try my very best to make you happy without these tears” wiping Ai’s tears away, Risa voiced her first promise to Ai. “Sound good?”

~~~

At one of the covered room was an unexpected meeting. Nakazawa arrived with a few police officers from their office and a few from the other town. Upon Eri’s request, Sayu sat at a corner, watching the meeting as it progressed.

“My name is Linlin” after exchanging the usual polite pleasantries, she continued and presided the meeting. “Mr. Makoto here’s the father of Takahashi Ai’s missing girlfriend” started the investigator from the neighboring town while pointing at the mushroom styled hair man.

“Prior to her disappearance was a couple of psycho-killings which eventually landed on the cold case section due to lack of evidence and no traces were found. Coincidence or not, the manner of killing was the same with the case you have in your jurisdiction. The news reached to me only yesterday since I was out of the country, dealing with another case. After hearing the information, I went right away to your chief Nakazawa and coordinated with her. And coincidence or not, your case started shortly after Takahashi Ai moved in your area. After acquiring a search warrant from the judge, Ai’s home was searched yesterday afternoon and we found two major evidences, the blue rope that matched the victims’ and a stun gun in her possession. Coincidence or not, Mr. Makoto here phoned me a few hours ago, checking for any progress of his daughter’s case, and told me he saw Takahashi Ai in this resort. That’s why we are here”

“Here’s what we want you to do Kamei” Nakazawa faced her kouhai. “The suspect is dangerous and should not be dealt lightly. So, what we are going to do is you will get Niigaki without getting any suspicions and we’ll move from there. Our men reported that the suspect was with Niigaki at the moment.”

~~~

It was already civil dawn. Waiting for the sunrise, the two was comfortably sitting on the wooden chair that witnessed their previous love act. The two love birds were snuggling happily into one another. Risa wrapped her arms around the older while Ai was comfortably leaning in the younger’s body and placing her arms above Risa’s, giving off warmth to each other as the wind became colder and stronger. The younger nestled her head on Ai’s neck while trying to sing a song for Ai.

♪ Oh girl ♪
♪ You stand by me ♪
♪ I’m forever yours ♪
♪ Faithfully ♪

“Gaki-han, can I talk to you for a sec?” Eri shouted from a few meters distance, startling the two.

“Bad timing Kame!”

“I know, but it can’t wait”

“...”

“Gaki-han” called Eri when the girl did not respond

“For a minute! Geezz!” Risa was about to let go of Ai when the older asked her a question out of the blue.

“Do you believe that every person deserves a second chance?”

“Huh? Why?”

“Just answer me”

“Gaki-han!”

“Wait!” turning her head around to meet her buddy’s face, she shouted back, clearly annoyed.

“I do. Why? What’s this all about?”

“That’s all I wanna hear. You can go now” smiling, she kissed Risa on the cheek and stood up to make way for Risa.

“Risa!”

“I’m coming!”

The short haired cop was on her feet when Ai moved closer and whispered something into her ear, but before she could give her reply, Eri was calling her name again.

“I’ll wait for you Risa, don’t worry, even in our next life” with that said, Risa smiled and walked towards her fidgeting friend.

“You deserve a second chance.” Ai murmured as she looked towards the vast sea. Closing her eyes and without saying a word she jumped into the water just when a massive wave came and splashed onto the concrete.

“AICHAN!” was Eri’s cry when she saw the girl jumped.

Risa looked back and saw no Ai. Her heart raced as she ran back trying to find Ai. She was about to jump into the sea to find her Ai but Eri grabbed and stopped her.

“LET ME GO! I NEED TO FIND HER!”

“It’s not safe!”

Risa managed to free herself from her friend’s grasp and attempted to dive again when Sayu’s voice echoed.

“OMG! Risa, there she is!” pointing at Ai’s protruding hand, Sayu cried and panicked.

Extending her hand to reach Ai’s without waiting for anyone’s help, she’d definitely fell if not for Eri’s strong grasp.

“Ai please” in the verge of breaking down, she mustered all her strength to pull Ai up. And with Sayu’s and their chief’s help, they succeeded on bringing Ai back on the platform.

“Ai...” shaking the limp body while her own tears started to shed, Risa wiped away some blood on Ai’s face that was gushing down from her forehead. She felt helpless when she saw Ai choking from her own blood. She could only stare and wipe it away hoping it will stop.

“Ai, please don’t leave me” was the cop’s plea as the older was grasping for air. Trembling, Risa moved closer and tried to say the words she failed to utter a while ago. With her shaking voice, Risa whispered the words “I love you too Ai... very much” and Ai breathed her last.

Not far from them was a girl slowly walking away from her previous post, leaving her binocular behind, she wiped away some tears that freely flowed.

THE END.

:)
 :D
 XD
 :P
 :twisted:
 :mon rush:

Thank you everyone for reading my very unorganized story  :kneelbow:  :kneelbow:  :kneelbow: 
Honestly the ending was different from the original plan   XD   but yeah  :D
Writing this story was kind of stressful and fun at the same.  :yep:
Thank you from the bottom of my  :heart:  :kneelbow:  :kneelbow:  :kneelbow:

And YAY! I can now go back to being an Avid Reader  :mon money:  Lots to read  :yep: And I love to read  :heart:  It's one of my stress quenching technique  XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) d(^*_*^)p
« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »
*pops out of rock XD* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY~! WHY~?! POOR AI-CHAN~!!!! POOR RISA~!!!!!! :gyaaah:

great job though X3 and u should write more~! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) d(^*__*^)b
« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2010, 05:46:00 PM »
LOL what kind of reaction is that?

Umm... Arg.  :grin:
:lol:

*looks behind... I swear someone did tap me... are you a ghost.?!.  :mon scare:
just your imagination   :on polter:

Again, what kind of reaction is that?

and her on my bed... naked  :twisted:
:roll:  you perv.

Yeah.?.  :D
Well, not really. I try to avoid it if I could, but when I couldn't, that's when it become educational  XD

“You deserve a second chance.” Ai murmured as she looked towards the vast sea.
Was Ai thinking about killing Gaki-san at first??

Not far from them was a girl slowly walking away from her previous post, leaving her binocular behind, she wiped away some tears that freely flowed.
Reina?  :?

I wonder what's Ai's motive for killing those people...

Wait, wait, just to make it clear, Ai was the killer, right? Or am I reading it wrong?

And YAY! I can now go back to being an Avid Reader
There's still Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow   XD

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2010, 02:35:43 AM »
OH...MY...J:AOIHFOEIH:LKJFH:SOIEHF:OEIHF:LDJH:FOIS:IEH:OFIHSJHFOEI:SOIHS:OIFHAIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked
AICHAN!!! So you DID kill those people!  :bleed eyes: or am I still wrong?  :huhuh

The tears were building up! THE TEARS WERE BUILDING UP!!!  :panic:
And then she throws herself to the sea!!  :fainted:  :imdead:
Poor Risa!!  :gyaaah:

This was such a great story!! I loved ever chapter!!  :yep:
I'm so sad that it ended  :cry:
I hope you write another one!!  :twothumbs

REINA!!!!!!   :panic: :mon slapself:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #392 on: March 02, 2010, 02:45:08 AM »
“Make love to me” was the first line that broke the silence. The plea was sad and lusty at the same time. Ai’s free hand travelled smoothly on Risa’s face as she uttered her request. The younger knew something’s bothering her Ai but she just waited for Ai to open up to her.
:wub: :inlove: :inlove:  :on GJ: for TakaGaki

Risa dropped her body on Ai’s and nuzzled her face on her lover’s neck. Neither of them spoke, both tried to catch their own breath until the younger felt some moisture from the woman’s face.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m just happy”

“From now onwards, I’ll try my very best to make you happy without these tears” wiping Ai’s tears away, Risa voiced her first promise to Ai. “Sound good?”
Yay yay  :inlove: :inlove:  Don't break that promise.

“Prior to her disappearance was a couple of psycho-killings which eventually landed on the cold case section due to lack of evidence and no traces were found. Coincidence or not, the manner of killing was the same with the case you have in your jurisdiction. The news reached to me only yesterday since I was out of the country, dealing with another case. After hearing the information, I went right away to your chief Nakazawa and coordinated with her. And coincidence or not, your case started shortly after Takahashi Ai moved in your area. After acquiring a search warrant from the judge, Ai’s home was searched yesterday afternoon and we found two major evidences, the blue rope that matched the victims’ and a stun gun in her possession. Coincidence or not, Mr. Makoto here phoned me a few hours ago, checking for any progress of his daughter’s case, and told me he saw Takahashi Ai in this resort. That’s why we are here”
:on yellcard: No way..............  :on blackhole: Ai-chan.... my... our Ai-chan was the murder :frustrated:  :on voodoo:

“Ai, please don’t leave me” was the cop’s plea as the older was grasping for air. Trembling, Risa moved closer and tried to say the words she failed to utter a while ago. With her shaking voice, Risa whispered the words “I love you too Ai... very much” and Ai breathed her last.

:mon scare: :mon scare: NNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That couldn't end like that  :fainted: :gyaaah:
Ai-chan~~~~ :mon ref: :tantrum: ........................ Poor Risa........ why that have to happen now?????  :pleeease:

OMG OMG OMG Reina is alive??????
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that girl is REINA, Right? Right? Right?

Thank you, Thank you so much for this story  :kneelbow:
I really love how you write this story and I really appreciated to follow this story with you and everyone  :farofflook:
I hope I could read other stodry write by you
Keep up your goal ^^
and can't wait to read ur continuation  :hee:
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #393 on: March 02, 2010, 04:28:24 AM »
*reads all these comments* mwahahaha... :wahaha: *feeds on the despair of these readers* Hmmm...tastes like strawberry pocky. :P

So it was Ai. I expected it was either her or Reina, or maybe some other character (like Makoto had he not been Reina's dad). Looking back it was most likely Ai since the murders were people that she had already met, and it was too much of a coincidence that the murders occured at the same time Ai moved into the town.

As hot as that scene was, I knew something bad was gonna happen.

“Why are you crying?”
Guilty conscience, Ai?

*meeting w/ Chief Nakazawa, LinLin, Makoto, and Eri*
Yay! LinLin appears. And so is Makoto. I was waiting for him to show up, but I never suspected him to be Reina's dad.

the two was comfortably sitting on the wooden chair that witnessed their previous love act.
Lucky chair. :lol:

...Risa was about to let go of Ai when the older asked her a question out of the blue.

“Do you believe that every person deserves a second chance?”
Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good. :huhuh

“I’ll wait for you Risa, don’t worry, even in our next life”
Here it comes.....

“You deserve a second chance.” Ai murmured as she looked towards the vast sea. Closing her eyes and without saying a word she jumped into the water just when a massive wave came and splashed onto the concrete.
...and the bomb has exploded. Or did it? (technically Ai was Gaki's second chance, the first being the Gropetastic Miki-sama :rockon:)

Hello Reina. :welcome How nice of you to finally drop by. Hey, whats that in your hands?
*bomb explodes*
*row upon row of TakaGaki worshippers get caught up in the blast*
*me drinking a glass of whiskey at a nearby bar watching the aftermath*
*picks up a broken and scorched kite with the letter C written on it*
*stares at Trey's now hairless legs* (Gomen :kneelbow:)

This was a very interesting story. Thanks K. I enjoyed as much as I enjoyed reading the comments from everyone else. :lol:
Here. Have a bottle of warm sake as a gift for finishing this fic. *gives K warm sake* (Don't worry. There's no poison in it.)
Now that this is over sit back. Relax. Enjoy the view as all these readers wail and cry their eyes out while a few of them try to plot their revenge against you for killing Ai and making her the murderer. Don't worry. I've hired some guards and placed them all over your fortress. I've also added a couple of snipers outside, mounted some lasers, cannons, gatling guns, and missles in case of aerial attacks, fortified the base with layers upon layers of steel and concrete, reinforced the outer walls, installed a panic room, and added nerve gas dispensers in the air ducts. And just to be on the safe side I've secretly hidden a couple of landmines and traps around your fortress in a 1000 meter radius.

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #394 on: March 02, 2010, 05:01:40 AM »
 :shocked  No way!!!!!! ¿Really??? Hontouni????

why you Killed my Ai-chan!!! Why!!!??  :bleed eyes:

Poor Gaki-san!! she love her and awww so sad   :cry:

But the end was really really Unexpected and good!, congratulations   :bow:

then Ai killed Reina? but Reina is a live??? i don't understand this   :?

PD: thanks for the last takagaki scene  :wub:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #395 on: March 02, 2010, 10:31:11 AM »
 :shocked :O

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: March 02, 2010, 03:18:59 PM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

WHAT?! So AI-chan is the killer? Then how come Reina is still alive...??

AND AI-chan is DEAD?!!?!? ROAR!!!!

WHY!!!!!????

:(

I'm having tons of questions!.

- LOL.. should i do the same too? hmmmmm~  :mon dunno:

XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #397 on: March 02, 2010, 08:03:14 PM »
:mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

SHE'S THE KILLER?!?!?!?! AND YOU'VE KILLED HER?!?!?!?!?! :stoned:

Well, if Reina's still alive I don't care about the other characters... Take that! XD

I'm having tons of questions!.

Same here! So come and explain yourself before I start to regret that I didn't kill you! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There's still Over Teh BIG FLIRT's Rainbow XD 

:rofl: That's the style CXD *Insert Nelson Muntz's laugh here* :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #398 on: March 03, 2010, 04:24:24 AM »
I love reading everyone's reactions  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I'll try to be here tonight for replies :D   and to answer some of your questions  :twisted:

OMG I just noticed new emoticons... *deleted*  :P  at first I thought they're MM  -_-  lol   but they're cool... I wish there will be MM's too  :D

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #399 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57:32 AM »
^ Are you talking about the SNSD(a.k.a. So Nyuh Shi Dae, a.k.a. Girls' Generation) emoticons? I  :heart: them.

I also  :heart: the laughing Miki-sama emoticon.  :lol:

In fact, I gonna use it right now:

This is what Fujimoto thinks of everyone who is shocked at the ending of this fic -
:mikilaugh:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Den Kage Shounen