JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 333452 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: New Ustream?
« Reply #1060 on: October 06, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
Gotta quote Shi from Sayu's thread here.
So I was randomly checking the H!P site and saw this: http://www.helloproject.com/news/1110051215_musume.html

Sayumi will have a Ustream show every week "Mobekimasutte nani??", Thursdays 10pm... Maybe this isn't news, I dunno haha, it was new to me

The first show is tomorrow starting at 10pm Japan time, with guests Kanyon and Dawa from S/mileage :3
Must be prerecorded since the S/mileage girls are underaged and there's already a picture of them together. XD
Considering the Mobekimasu name, she'll probably have all different H!P girls as guests ^^

The show URL is here

I think it's because with YouTube, the video just sits there,
while with Ustream, it's more like an event or a show that you tune in to.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #1061 on: January 17, 2012, 08:30:27 PM »
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the difference between the blu ray and dvd releases? I read people saying the blu ray concerts have all the extras but when i look on cd japan it doesnt mention anything different from the dvd.  I am just wondering and it is really bothering me -.-;;; thank you!  I hope this is the right place to ask this as well ^^;;;

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1062 on: January 17, 2012, 09:10:27 PM »
It depends on which concert it is.
Most of the time, they seem to have the same contents, but the H!P concerts are a little different.
For H!P concerts, they tend to have at least twice as many bonus tracks.
The 2010 summer H!P concert DVD comes with 4 bonus tracks while the Blu-ray has around 20.
However, the DVD bonus tracks aren't on the Blu-ray version.

The 2011 summer H!P concert DVDs have 6 bonus tracks and the Blu-rays have 18.
On this one, all the DVD bonus tracks are included on the Blu-rays.

If you don't have a DVD player that's capable of playing region 2 DVDs, all the H!P Blu-rays are region-free.
While they're significantly pricier, you also get superior picture quality.
Even though they're usually around twice as expensive, you get something like 6x as many pixels per frame.
As a collector, I just can't make myself get the regular DVDs anymore if the blu-rays are available.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:20:08 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #1063 on: January 17, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
Thanks! I wish those details were in the item descriptions. I was looking at H!P summer and winter 2011... I will get the blu rays for those. What about Ai Believe? Is the content different between the blu ray and dvd?

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1064 on: January 17, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »
No, the content is the same for the DVDs and Blu-rays of the Ai Believe concert, according to HMV.
Even the split between disc 1 and disc 2 is the same.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1065 on: July 20, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
My Morning Musume fandom had been slowly declining since 2007 and I stopped following most of H!P since 2009.
However, seeing the 'new era' Morning Musume perform and getting to meet them has completely revived my interest.
I think One Two Three is a pretty killer song and I hope they can keep up this level.

Anyway, my question: does Morning Musume still have any regular TV shows anymore? I remember when Haromoni ended in late 2008, but since I stopped following them around that time I don't really know what happened after that. Did they get any new weekly or daily shows? I'd love to catch up and learn more about the new gen girls.

Secondly, is there a list of solo releases (Photobook, DVD, etc) from the eight new girls?

Thanks!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1066 on: July 20, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »
^ I'll let someone else reply in more detail, but I warmly recommend checking out the H!P postwhoring thread in H!P Crapola for all kinds of random recent Youtube videos :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1067 on: July 20, 2012, 02:14:03 PM »
Anyway, my question: does Morning Musume still have any regular TV shows anymore? I remember when Haromoni ended in late 2008, but since I stopped following them around that time I don't really know what happened after that. Did they get any new weekly or daily shows? I'd love to catch up and learn more about the new gen girls.

Secondly, is there a list of solo releases (Photobook, DVD, etc) from the eight new girls?

Thanks!

The current weekly show for Hello Project is called Hello! Satoyama Life, which focuses on H!P members doing random farm/nature stuff...though I haven't watched much of it myself. :nervous The show it replaced was Hello! Pro Time, which ran for a year and focused on the girls filming themselves away from the stage, such as breaks between performances/photoshoots/recordings/etc. or going to random locations and experiencing food and other things. That show, in turn, replaced another show called Bijo Gaku, which I believe originated the format used by HPT (someone feel free to correct me).

As for solo work from the 8 new Momusu members, so far only Riho Sayashi has released a photobook, with another on the way next month. However, all of them (I think) have had their own image DVD under the e-Hello series.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1068 on: July 20, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
Reminds me. I watched up to the episodes with Maimi bike-riding all over the place and forgot to continue. Need to catch up~ :)

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1069 on: July 21, 2012, 05:09:52 AM »

I'd also like to point out that 9th/10th gens have two regular radio shows, which are a great way to get to know more about them if you can understand what they're saying.
The first one is Morning Musume no Morning Jogakuin ~Houkago Meeting~ ("Morning Musume's Morning Girls Academy ~Afterschool Meeting~" a.k.a. mo-jo)
The second one, Maji de Pyoko Pyoko, is fanclub only but uploaded to Hello! Online semi-regularly.

Riho also has her own radio show, Riho-Deli, which she inherited from Manoeri. (used to be Mano-Deli)

The thing about learning more about the girls is that TV isn't the primary medium anymore.
With radio shows, blogs, twitter, DVD magazines, and concert and event MCs, in many ways there's just as much information out there as in years past.
It's just that it's not as visual as it was before when they were on TV more often.
The problem as I see it is that most overseas fans don't have the Japanese language knowledge to fully take advantage of all of it.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #1070 on: August 09, 2012, 09:35:22 PM »

I'd also like to point out that 9th/10th gens have two regular radio shows, which are a great way to get to know more about them if you can understand what they're saying.
The first one is Morning Musume no Morning Jogakuin ~Houkago Meeting~ ("Morning Musume's Morning Girls Academy ~Afterschool Meeting~" a.k.a. mo-jo)
The second one, Maji de Pyoko Pyoko, is fanclub only but uploaded to Hello! Online semi-regularly.

Riho also has her own radio show, Riho-Deli, which she inherited from Manoeri. (used to be Mano-Deli)

The thing about learning more about the girls is that TV isn't the primary medium anymore.
With radio shows, blogs, twitter, DVD magazines, and concert and event MCs, in many ways there's just as much information out there as in years past.
It's just that it's not as visual as it was before when they were on TV more often.
The problem as I see it is that most overseas fans don't have the Japanese language knowledge to fully take advantage of all of it.

A bigger problem I see is that the current means of exposure reach mostly to fans. It's very difficult to get someone who's not a fan to watch a certain YT video or follow a certain blog unless it goes viral for some reason, while TV is more likely to reach casual viewers. So while we as fans get a lot more info than before, the girls' visibility in the "outside" world is smaller.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #1071 on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:58 PM »
I would like to know which vol DVD features the episode 19 of HP time. This is the one>

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1072 on: September 04, 2012, 03:18:25 PM »
^It's in HelloPro Time DVD Vol.9. Listed in the 2nd point in the contents:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5078306

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1073 on: August 26, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
Question:
I'm trying to find which Hello Project DVD Magazine volume was it where Maasa and Captain went on a  field trip to a Manga studio. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Berryz DVD Magazien because near the end some H!P girls had a mock slumber party. Remember that volume?

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1074 on: June 24, 2019, 05:59:54 AM »
OK, let's try reviving another long dead thread...  :lol:

I am trying to identify a particular album or single cover of Momusu, and I can't for the life of me track it down even though I have looked everywhere.

It's important to me cos it has the picture where I first noticed Sayu, and it must have been around 2005 or just after.

The cover had Momusu all lined up, standing, and wearing not a uniform costume but individual fashion clothing.

Any help appreciated!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1075 on: June 24, 2019, 06:11:40 AM »
OK, answering my own question, hehe... Just remembered the Sakura Gumi / Otome Gumi split.

The cover in question was Ai no Sono ~Touch my Heart!~ from late 2003 already.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo