JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1521061 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Rika got 8 pages of interviews in the new MM x Tsunku. She talks about her upcoming graduation, her rivalry with Sayu, how the atmosphere totally changed after the addition of the 5th gen and Miyoshi's tsukkomi (huh?).

Rivalry with Sayu?? I hope she gave Sayu her blessing to completely bite her style.  :lol:

YEAH I hope there's DIRT!! And it better be a complete with discussion on how Rika influenced their lives!!  :bounce:

and what's an "Oneechan" again? Master?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2005, 12:04:05 PM »
Oneechan = big sis.
Though I'd love to see Rika with a whip and these girls at her feet calling her Master. :D

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2005, 01:40:37 PM »
tsukkomi is like complaints? more like talking back.  I think rika has alot of pride and she takes being leader seriously.  So then if she says something and erika has another opinion and just says it its kinda like tsukkomi.  Miki says she did this alot to kaori, how kaori leader would say somethign and if she disagreeed or thougth she was wrong she say it like "chigaimasu issda san" even when its polites its kinda talking back.  Im so buying this.  I loved tsukuxmm, this will be too good.

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2005, 05:09:08 PM »
Bah. Sayumi is cute. She didn't ruin the thread just improved it.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2005, 05:44:06 PM »
:x I liked you better when you didn't like Sayumi.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2005, 05:52:27 PM »
It's not "Kira Kira Happiness". Nor is it "LOVEEARTH wa ∞".

Rika's last single with MM is called "Osaka Koi no Uta"

But Rika's not an Osakan!! And it's supposed to be all about her, dammit, Tsunku!!!! :x

Maybe Rika will have a monologue in the middle of the song, this time in Kansai dialect. :P

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2005, 06:12:04 PM »
And only her pic on the cover!!! :D

I just check their tour schedule. They'll go to Sendai this Sat. And next month on 9th-10th, they'll go to Osaka. Maybe they'll perform it there for the first time.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2005, 06:25:18 PM »
I LOVE Eco Moni. The two girls are so cute together and they have great chemistry. The only "mistake" is that The Powers That Be made them sing. But I'm cool with that since it means more money for Rika.

Quote from: shinichi
The title is Kira Kira Happiness and the c/w is Yume wo Dakishimete.

Source: Girlie Reina.

May I ask where Girlie Reina got this info? 2ch or ikimasshoi.com? I know I've been telling some people about this, too, but there's no back up whatsoever. Actually, a few days after this name came out, there was another title posting at 2ch, too, with lyrics of the first verse. Just..don't get too excited, guys. Takes all these stuff with a grain of salt.

Another thing for you guys to choose whether to believe or not. :P
Rika got 8 pages of interviews in the new MM x Tsunku. She talks about her upcoming graduation, her rivalry with Sayu, how the atmosphere totally changed after the addition of the 5th gen and Miyoshi's tsukkomi (huh?).
And I'm not sure if these are from her interview or the others', but they mentioned how before live performances, Rika will be more calm if she's with Miki. And also how Eri and Sayu call her "Oneechan".

thats interesting...wonder what miki do to clalm her down!!!lol

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2005, 07:46:01 PM »
Quote from: Tyler_Wood_2005
Just a question Conan, who is that in your signiture :roll: , not your avatar. But your signiture that always appears below what you write

shinichi said it. they're Yui (left) and Miyoshi (right) :twisted:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2005, 07:51:01 PM »
how the atmosphere totally changed after the addition of the 5th

what's that ? :?  :?

what is 2ch. ?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2005, 08:19:29 PM »
Quote from: ~Tettekete~
what's that ? :?  :?

5th gen destroyed everything!!!!

Okay, let's be "positive" (it's Rika thread afterall). I think the atmosphere changed everytime the new members were added in. And with the 5th gen, it was her first time to experience that.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2005, 11:52:35 PM »
Oh the 5th gen hate.... yay!  But then there is no way rika can like dis them, so then im sure shell put in some postive message.  If you remember from first tsunkuxmm rika said that in late 2000 early 2001 she was really stressed out and worrying all the time.  So in a way it might have been postive for her that new members came in and she got more into her role as a sempai.  You can tell rikas a born leader not some follower, shes only good when shes bossing someone around haha.

But really though ill never really love 5th gen, i wonder if it was good for her... or it stressed her and the other 4th gens more cuz they thought woah competition~  And buckled their asses down, the real reason yossui got fat! Stressing from 5th gens... oh boo 5th gens!! :twisted:

And when did she get skinny when 6th gens came in! Wow :halo: that futsal crap yeah we can just chalk that up to coincidence.

See lesson learned 5th gens bad, 6th gens good, sayumi <3!

And ~Dan~'s banner shows how miki calms rika down.

Offline shinichi

« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2005, 01:15:54 AM »
Rika's last single with MM is called "Osaka Koi no Uta"

Oh, okay, cool. Thanks for that info.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2005, 02:31:07 AM »
Quote from: kraygk
Oh the 5th gen hate.... yay!  But then there is no way rika can like dis them, so then im sure shell put in some postive message.  If you remember from first tsunkuxmm rika said that in late 2000 early 2001 she was really stressed out and worrying all the time.  So in a way it might have been postive for her that new members came in and she got more into her role as a sempai.  You can tell rikas a born leader not some follower, shes only good when shes bossing someone around haha.

But really though ill never really love 5th gen, i wonder if it was good for her... or it stressed her and the other 4th gens more cuz they thought woah competition~  And buckled their asses down, the real reason yossui got fat! Stressing from 5th gens... oh boo 5th gens!! :twisted:

And when did she get skinny when 6th gens came in! Wow :halo: that futsal crap yeah we can just chalk that up to coincidence.

See lesson learned 5th gens bad, 6th gens good, sayumi <3!

And ~Dan~'s banner shows how miki calms rika down.

whats wit rika and yossi vs the 5th gen????

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2005, 04:37:12 AM »
Quote from: Purpus
:x I liked you better when you didn't like Sayumi.

Yeah Z... Purpus... I already know you don't like me anymore... :(

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2005, 04:48:28 AM »
Rika should praise 5th gen... at least Konno took over the "worst singing voice" role.
And then Shiggie took it from KonKon.  :twisted:
*runs away*

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2005, 05:44:03 AM »
"Shiggie"   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's cute.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2005, 07:07:20 AM »
purpus=?  I know its someone from the other board..  Zunu?  And yeah 5th gen does rock, they make all the other gens look so awsome.  j/k  and damn how did i get so many posts, i was struggling forever just to make 20 in the begining.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2005, 08:28:20 AM »
Yeahhh 5th Gen. roxx  :twisted:  :twisted:
Rika scared Takahashi :P *run run run*

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2005, 09:33:52 AM »
Quote from: delerium
Rika should praise 5th gen... at least Konno took over the "worst singing voice" role.
And then Shiggie took it from KonKon.  :twisted:
*runs away*

Come back here!! (grabs ~Tettekete~ too) :hits with chair: (<-- I never get to use this enough hahahhaha) You guys should make a 5th Gen praise thread!!!

Rika knows her limitations. That her voice is weird. cutesy. Thus so do Rika fans.

Quote from: ahcheungape
whats wit rika and yossi vs the 5th gen????

Son of a bitch, check the tama-chan's post. Don't you ever fuckin read the previous page??? so goddamned lazy!!  :evil:  :lol:

Quote from: kraygk
purpus=?  I know its someone from the other board..  Zunu?  And yeah 5th gen does rock, they make all the other gens look so awsome.  j/k  and damn how did i get so many posts, i was struggling forever just to make 20 in the begining.

LOL that's right. It is The Zunu himself!!

Man, kray. Did me, Masashi, and tama-chan's banter @ JPM in those Rika and viyuden praise threads bring you out of retirement? And how many TRULY hardcore Rika fans are there? We are like such a small group yet SO LOUD hahaha.  :halo:

I just check their tour schedule. They'll go to Sendai this Sat. And next month on 9th-10th, they'll go to Osaka. Maybe they'll perform it there for the first time.

dudette, you'll have to go through the whole schedule with me slowly as we map Rika's final concert journey as a Musume. Truly historic times.

Please tell me they're gonna have Rika pix in the 1st Press and not the Single V. Can't wait for the UFAs too.  :bounce: I predict Single LEAK this weekend for sure!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke