JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Ashita e no Sanka

Author Topic: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Forty-Six -- Nightmare]  (Read 145593 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
WEDGE!!! (since Yuu is sleeping) XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
^Way to pick up the slack, m'dear. XD

Enjoy this, everyone. This is probably the last update you'll get until late Saturday. <3

[Chapter Twenty-Four: The Date]

It’s just lunch. One lunch. One time. And afterwards I can leave and forget all about her and go back to my normal life… right?

…Right?

Risako was having lots of doubts about this little outing. In fact, she had started to feel uneasy about the whole thing just a few minutes after Maiha had asked her on the date yesterday. But… if she was so anxious about the situation, then why…

Why am I letting her hold my hand?

The flirt had immediately laced their fingers together as soon as they had exited the theatre, and she was now tugging the younger girl along to some location that she hadn’t yet been informed about. Each time Risako asked where they were going, Maiha would only grin and tell her to wait a little bit longer, and each time that answer got more and more frustrating to hear.

But Risako was stubborn, and something like that wasn’t going to stop her from asking the question one more time.

“Maiha… where are you taking me?”

“You don’t give up, do you, Socko? Can’t you just enjoy taking a nice little walk with me? We’re almost there, anyway… I think it would be better for you to be surprised.”

Risako groaned inwardly, but finally decided to keep silent. Maiha could be stubborn too.

They continued onward in a peaceful kind of silence, which might have been enjoyable were Risako’s mind as quiet as her surroundings. This was starting to feel like a real date. A normal date. And Maiha was anything but normal, so it only served to heighten her suspicions. Other girls passed them on the sidewalks, and the flirt paid them absolutely no attention. Not even a sideways glance out of her eyes.

Who are you, and what have you done with Maiha?

She felt a tug on her arm, and was brought out of her thoughts to realize that the other girl had already stopped, and was smiling at her.

“You don’t have to keep walking, Socko… We’re here.”

Maiha had brought her to a small café in the middle of the city, one that could be easily overlooked in such a busy, crowded place. As soon as they walked through the doors, Risako’s sense of smell was flooded with the rich scent of coffee and sweets, and her mouth almost began to water with the sensation.

Really now. Who ARE you, and WHERE is MAIHA?

The atmosphere in the place was a very relaxing one, calm music floating through the air, and there were various businesspeople and artists scattered about the tables, working, reading, and sketching as they enjoyed nice cups of coffee. It seemed to be a nice little spot to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, as well as the dropping temperatures outside.

Maiha led Risako over to a small table near one of the windows, and began to flip through the little menu that lay there.

“Order whatever you want to. I’m paying for it. And don’t even try to argue with me, because I’ll win, or I’ll keep you here until you agree with me.”

Well then. That was the end of that before it even started. Not that Risako could have made a valid argument anyway, considering she had left her things at the theatre and therefore had no money TO pay with. So in the end it worked out for her well anyway. Maiha was the only one out of the two of them to actually eat anything, however, as Risako was content to order a nice hot chocolate. It warmed her up, and wouldn’t make her sick later when she returned to practice. She always ate a big breakfast and big dinner anyway, and was never really hungry during the middle of the day.

They had lapsed into a sort of comfortable silence, and though her warm drink was making her feel a little bit drowsy, Risako was still on her guard. This was almost too nice to be happening…

“Why do you keep staring at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like you’re just waiting for me to do something wrong.”

“Can you really blame me? You probably should have been expecting that…”

“I suppose… It’s just… amusing, I guess.”

Maiha flashed the younger girl a toothy grin, leaning back in her seat.

“I mean, I may have this reputation for being perverted…”

“Maiha, I watched you grope my cousin the other day, and-”

“Okay, okay, so maybe I am, but I like to call it an ‘appreciation of the female figure’.”

“Is that why you’re so fascinated with me, then?”

Because if it’s the only reason, I might as well just get up and leave now.

The flirt watched Risako thoughtfully for a moment, before turning her head to look out the window. She seemed to be thinking over her response carefully, and it was one of the very few times Risako had ever seen her act serious about something.

“…No. I mean, I’m not gonna lie to you, that was definitely it at first, but… you were the first person who had ever turned me down for a date. You probably remember when we met…”

How could I forget? Only two seconds into the conversation and already your hands had started to wander.

“I didn’t really know how to handle it, because nobody’s had ever done that to me before. So at first, I couldn’t really believe it. That’s why I kept coming back to try again. And then I wanted to know what made you different. Like, I wanted to know why you weren’t like all the others who would have jumped at the chance to be with me. But I think maybe I’ve got it figured out…”

Oh really…?

Maiha put a hand over her heart, and Risako could tell that it was about to get just a little bit dramatic.

“I, Ishimura Maiha, am terribly persistent, and I will not give up until I win you over. Even if it drives me insane.”

And then the flirt leaned forward over the table, getting very close to Risako’s face. The younger female’s heart leaped frantically into her throat, and she didn’t really know what she would do if the gap between them was closed. The flirt was wearing a devilish grin, and nothing good would come of that.

“I’m going to find out what makes you tick, Risako. I’m gonna do this right this time, and by the end of it, you’re not gonna be able to resist me at all. So… leaving you with that… I’ll see you around…”

With a final smile, Maiha was gone, and Risako was left sitting there at the table, her lips aching for what had been mere centimeters away… so close and yet…

…When exactly did we turn this into a game?
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Twenty-Four -- The Date]
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2007, 03:09:31 AM »
Dibs! XD When Yuu is away, Essy plays~ XD

Who are you, and what have you done with Maiha?
I like this line. XD

Hehe Maiha wants something she can't get. The best way to get her attention is to reject her. XD Poor Risako is going to be in way over her head in this "game", because we ALL know Maiha's gonna win her over...but it seems to me that Maiha isn't going to win as easily as she thinks....in winning there's always an element of loss...hehehe....

Can't wait to see what you do to this couple.  :heart:

And what's this, no update until late Saturday? ;_; Oh well, that gives me enough time to go work on Chapter 21 for my own story. XD Look forward to seeing your next chapter! Oh and here. -gives you candy- XD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:16:06 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2007, 03:56:02 AM »
Risako was worried about Maiha not being faithful, but what if she gives up flirting for Risha? Risako would have to fall totally for her then, right?

Loser87

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2007, 03:56:50 AM »
~Sighs..dibs on 3rd comment.. and will be edited on friday 4/27~
Stupid..computer..

--Edit--

Haha, I forgot about this ^^;;
I'm a poop-head, yes I am XD

Well, the date was quite not what I expected but it was <33
So I don't care XDXD

I <33 their itty bitty love XD

My comments have become shorter...OH NOES!!
MY EVIL-NESS HAS DECREASED!! WTH!?!?!

>_<;;
*throws a rock at you*
Did that make me evil-er?
*throws a cat*
Now?

Oh well, UPDATE!!!
O_O
And you get a cookie >w>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:52:40 PM by Loser87 »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2007, 06:57:32 AM »
Wow there's a good 5 pages of new stuff since the last time I checked :ding: GRRRRR to stupid term papers. Otherwise I would have checked earlier. I still have another one left but I couldn't wait any longer. I might not be able to commenting after finishing everything, that's if I can even before someone finds out I'm not studying :sweat: Just wanna say you're doing a really good job and I love reading every single word 

Offline shimako

• Nyah~ x3
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2007, 01:32:40 AM »
finally caught up *pant* i regret not finding this story earlier  :fainted:

all i can say is that i love your story  :hee:

and yay for maiha xD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: April 28, 2007, 02:45:40 AM »
Great chapter, o dang Risako was expecting a kiss?! XD
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »
Ohohohohohoho~! This'll be fun. :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: *glompage*

*YuriChina box VER 2 with CD box collection!*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2007, 12:14:46 AM »
Dibs! XD When Yuu is away, Essy plays~ XD
I like this line. XD

Hehe Maiha wants something she can't get. The best way to get her attention is to reject her. XD Poor Risako is going to be in way over her head in this "game", because we ALL know Maiha's gonna win her over...but it seems to me that Maiha isn't going to win as easily as she thinks....in winning there's always an element of loss...hehehe....

Can't wait to see what you do to this couple.  :heart:

And what's this, no update until late Saturday? ;_; Oh well, that gives me enough time to go work on Chapter 21 for my own story. XD Look forward to seeing your next chapter! Oh and here. -gives you candy- XD

Mhm, interesting way to look at it. You'll have to wait and see how they work out, hm? XD

Yeah, I didn't go to sleep until five this morning, so I'm surprised I'm even THIS much awake enough to post. haha. -munches on candy-

Risako was worried about Maiha not being faithful, but what if she gives up flirting for Risha? Risako would have to fall totally for her then, right?

The problem is... can Maiha really give up flirting? XD

~Sighs..dibs on 3rd comment.. and will be edited on friday 4/27~
Stupid..computer..

--Edit--

Haha, I forgot about this ^^;;
I'm a poop-head, yes I am XD

Well, the date was quite not what I expected but it was <33
So I don't care XDXD

I <33 their itty bitty love XD

My comments have become shorter...OH NOES!!
MY EVIL-NESS HAS DECREASED!! WTH!?!?!

>_<;;
*throws a rock at you*
Did that make me evil-er?
*throws a cat*
Now?

Oh well, UPDATE!!!
O_O
And you get a cookie >w>

Lol why did you throw the rock first, and THEN the cat? XDDD

Cookie? ;-; I finally am getting rewarded for once? TwT How wonderful...

Wow there's a good 5 pages of new stuff since the last time I checked :ding: GRRRRR to stupid term papers. Otherwise I would have checked earlier. I still have another one left but I couldn't wait any longer. I might not be able to commenting after finishing everything, that's if I can even before someone finds out I'm not studying :sweat: Just wanna say you're doing a really good job and I love reading every single word 

XDD thank you so very much. <3

finally caught up *pant* i regret not finding this story earlier  :fainted:

all i can say is that i love your story  :hee:

and yay for maiha xD

Haha, wow, nice to have another reader on board. :3

Great chapter, o dang Risako was expecting a kiss?! XD

lol Well, can't really blame her... XD

Ohohohohohoho~! This'll be fun. :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: *glompage*

*YuriChina box VER 2 with CD box collection!*

XDDD

Version two?! Ohmai! -hugs-

[-wedgecall-]

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2007, 12:16:35 AM »
Weeeedge answered~!

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2007, 12:17:47 AM »
Yay, another long chapter. XDD
The title has nothing to do with most of it, though. hahaha

[Chapter Twenty-Five -- Phantom of the Theatre?]

It was going to take me a while to get used to the city’s cold temperatures. Where I live, it’s usually hot all year long, and the only relief comes from the cool little breezes that blow through every so often.

…So the constant chilling, bitter wind was new to me.

Had I been aware that I was going to suffer so much, I would have brought warmer clothing.

Thanks Risako. Nice warning you decided to give me there.

It was stupid, being out there like that. I didn’t even know what I was doing… let alone thinking. This was ridiculous, searching for someone who had made it pretty clear that she wanted to put some distance between us. Maybe it was because I just didn’t understand the whole thing.

I thought I had figured it out, too. I thought I had convinced myself that I was going to drop it and leave it alone because I was too busy and she seemed to have a reason for backing away from me, but…

The whole thing… it kept me second-guessing myself. I felt like I had split into two different people, and they were having a heated debate in my head over the whole thing.

Rational!Momoko kept telling me that I was going to be gone in nine days, anyway, so I shouldn’t have still been dwelling on it. Optimistic!Momoko wanted to find Maasa as soon as possible for a repeat. I think I should have named my second alter ego Horny!Momo instead, even though I found it easier and more amusing to listen to her…

Stop making those faces at your computer screen. I’m not crazy.

Anyway, me, myself, and I kept right on walking down those freezing cold streets when I bumped into a familiar, and actually quite welcome face.

“Well well… I haven’t seen you since you got here, Tsugunaga-san. How’s it going?”

Saki was looking a little worse for wear than she had seemed the first time I met her, and I wondered if she had slept at all in the past few days. Her hair was messy and her eyes were tired, and even though I DID feel really sorry for her, I couldn’t help but think she was just the cutest little thing I had ever seen.

…Even though we were the same height. You know what I mean.

I took a deep breath, holding up one of my hands so that I could count off on my fingers all that had happened so far.

“Well… let’s see… I got tricked into dancing with my cousin… The teacher got hit by a car, so we’ve had to start completely over, which doesn’t help with the performance being so near… I found your friend Tokunaga-san and almost got strangled by this one girl for chasing after her… and then after I had a bit of a crisis I managed to stumble upon that same girl, only the second time she was suffering from a bit of a hangover… I guess it was a lapse of judgment that told me to take her inside my cousin’s apartment, but I did, and when she came to and we talked for a little bit, she kissed me. Now, being the intelligent, sane person that I am, I should be able to let that go and move on with my life, but for some reason I can’t, and so now I’m just confused and tired, and I’m actually kind of worried about Risako-chan right now because she’s on this date with some pervert, and I thought it was funny at first, but after thinking about it for a little while, I’m just slightly concerned.”

I was developing this habit of holding everything in and then letting it all flow out of me in one rushed sentence. But boy, did I feel better after that. Saki seemed to be amused at my long outburst, and she gave me a tired little grin.

“Would this girl’s name happen to be Sudou Maasa?”

“…Yes. Wait, do you know her?”

“Yeah, Maa-chan’s a good friend. She’s had it rough, and she’s done some stupid things, but… I wouldn’t trade her for anyone else.”

Saki sat down on the edge of the sidewalk, motioning for me to take a seat beside her. I did, even though the cold of the concrete seeped through the fabric of my jeans and made it slightly uncomfortable. She was quiet for a moment, before she turned over to look at me, still wearing that smile. It had changed, however, and I could tell that this smile was sad. It didn’t really give me the encouragement that I had been looking for…

“…You really don’t know what you’re getting into…”

Oh. That part I knew already. What else was new?

“That’s okay… I don’t think that she really knew either, when she decided to kiss me like that.”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“…I’m not really sure. I don’t even know if I’ll see her again before I leave.”

Saki sighed and nodded her head a little bit.

“If Maasa doesn’t want to see somebody… she does a really good job of keeping away from that person. I guess you’ll just have to wait and see if she does anything. If not… well… just don’t get your hopes up too high, okay?”

Yeah… okay. But isn’t it a little too late for that? Considering I came out here… for a particular reason?

I wanted to change the subject at that point. There was a question that had been nagging on my mind ever since Risako had mentioned it. And since I was curious…

“Risako-chan… told me that you were the reason that Natsuyaki Miyabi acts the way that she does. I don’t want to be rude or anything, but… you look a little off today, and that just made me wonder… does she have anything to do with that? She was especially… angry yesterday—she really came down on my cousin hard—and even though I didn’t hear all of the conversation, I heard enough to make assumptions… I just wondered if maybe I was wrong.”

The girl was staring blankly at the ground, and for a moment I wondered whether or not she would answer me. Perhaps I shouldn’t have asked something like that… There were times when my sense of tact left me… She startled me when she actually did go ahead and speak up.

“I guess I don’t mind telling you this… since I think I can trust you not to discuss this with anyone else, but… about three years ago… I used to be in that troupe with those girls. I used to dance on the stage and perform with them all the time. I was happy, and we were a very close-knit little group… but… I really liked Miyabi in particular. Even before I found out that she had something of a crush on me. But I always knew that in the back of my head that my feelings for her were stronger and ran deeper than the ones that she appeared to have for me. And it even got to the point where I admitted to myself that… I love her.”

She said those words with such emotion in her voice… and with the present tense, too. It was almost a sacred thing to know just how strongly she felt about this other girl that I knew I wouldn’t be sharing her secret with anyone else. I also felt slightly honored that she trusted me enough to tell me something like this…

“Then… something really horrible happened. I can’t tell you what it was, because it’s not really my story to tell, but… Chinami was never right again after that day… and I knew that she needed me to be the one to take care of her. So I had no choice but to leave the theatre. I couldn’t tell them what was going on, either, for various reasons, and Miyabi got really angry with me. She saw it as me giving up my dreams and abandoning the rest of them… and she spent a really long time yelling at me. I felt horrible, but I don’t do what I want to because it feels right… I do what I must, because it is right. She stormed out after that, and I didn’t really know what was gonna happen.

“Later that night, though… when I was alone in the theatre, gathering up the rest of my things and reminiscing about what I was going to leave behind… she showed up. Her makeup was all messed up, and her eyes were red… and she was crying a lot. …She begged me to stay… and it was all I could do to keep telling her no. And then, in the quietest, most sincere tone of voice I have ever heard Miyabi use… she told me that she loved me. And I was so happy in that moment that I could have started crying… It was what I had wanted to hear for a long time…

“But… I was also afraid… because I wasn’t sure if she meant it… or if she was trying to use it to manipulate me into staying… no matter how honest she sounded. And I wanted so badly to just drop everything right there and tell her how I felt, but I couldn’t… and it hurt. So I had to make the most painful decision of my life. I had to push Miyabi away from me completely… So I…”

Saki choked a little bit on her words, and I noticed that her eyes were starting to water. I wanted to give her a hug or something, but I was afraid that if I touched her she might completely lose it, and then I’d want to cry too. So I waited until she regained composure and started to talk again.

“I told her that I hated her. And that I never wanted to see her again. I didn’t mean a word of it, but I knew that if I didn’t make Miyabi hate me, then she would only end up getting really hurt in the long run. But… it was so painful. I hurt her so deeply… I could tell because of the way that she looked at me after hearing that… and I could feel the wounds that I had caused bearing down on my own heart… But somehow I managed to leave the theatre that night, and I left her there alone. I had intended to keep hidden from her for the rest of my life… but… lately, I’ve had to dance on the streets to get some extra money for food… and the other day, she spotted me.

It didn’t go well at all… and the second time I saw her… when your cousin and the others were around… it was worse, but she actually spoke to me then. And then… this morning… we met again. And it was different… maybe because we were alone this time… but… there’s still something there… and I don’t know what I’m going to do, or how I’m going to go about doing it, but…”

She smiled at me, and it was the happiest that I had ever seen Saki. And when she was smiling like that, it was hard not to be happy, too.

“…there’s hope again. And that’s enough for me.”

-----------

Night had started to cover the city by the time I returned to the theatre. I had been given a lot to think about, and so I wanted to delay coming back as long as I could manage. When I finally got there, though, the others were already working, and I couldn’t help but smile at how much effort they were putting into this.

If that kind of work continued, the performance was going to be a piece of cake.

Risako wasn’t having any trouble with the steps she had been screwing up earlier, but I noticed that she seemed distracted and bothered by something. I could only assume that something had happened on that date of hers, and I made a mental note to ask her about it later.

I was about to pull everyone together so we could start the routine again, when the ceiling lights began to flicker and soon after went out all of a sudden, leaving us in complete and total darkness. It was eerie, and I could hear Risako and Umeda whimpering quietly in response to the blackout.

“They probably just shorted out or something… it’s no big deal.”

And then I heard it. Sharp, bone-chilling laughter that pierced through the darkness. It made me shiver and I could feel Risako latching herself onto my arm. I welcomed this, however, because I was just as frightened as she was…

“I thought I had taught all of you a lesson the last time… when I tell you to do something… you do it. Or you face the consequences. Isn’t that right…?”

The voice sounded like it was coming from all around us, and as soon as it had finished speaking, something that had been lit ablaze plummeted from the ceiling, and it landed in the middle of the stage. It looked like a newspaper, and since Risako wouldn’t let me get any closer to it, I could only make out the bold letters of the headline as they began to burn and melt away.

“Theatre owners die in raging fire; daughter also presumed to be dead.”

The newspaper went up almost as quickly as it had been lit, and once again, we were covered in darkness.

“You didn’t listen to me the first time. And someone paid for that. This is your final warning. Disband and leave this place or I’ll make sure that your next performance will be your last…”

And just like that, the light returned to us. The others were disoriented and seemed to be very much upset. Even Yurina, who was usually the epitome of calmness, looked distressed after what had just happened. I couldn’t really blame them, because I was freaked out, too.

“Well, that’s that, then… We’ve got to stop.”

Miyabi seemed to have taken the warning very seriously. In fact, she was already starting to gather her things in order to leave. I knew that she and the others were spooked… but I couldn’t let what we had been working so hard on go just yet. It was going to take a lot more than a burning paper and a mysterious voice to keep me away from that performance.

“No. We’re gonna keep going.”

“Are you crazy? Did you hear the same thing I heard? That didn’t sound like some kid just playing a prank. That was a real threat, Momoko.”

“Yeah, I heard it. And if we let it get to us, whoever just threatened us has gotten what they want. So we’re going to keep going. We’re going to continue to work, and we’re going to perform. I can read you, Miyabi… you don’t want to quit. So don’t. Maybe I’m a hopeless optimistic, but… nothing bad is going to happen to us.”

She seemed to be thinking over my words very carefully. The others were watching her do it, too. I began to realize that there was a pattern here… Miyabi would disagree, I would say something, and she would think it over and eventually agree with me somewhat. It was like until the two of us settled on something, the rest of the troupe would take back seats and wait to see what it was that we would decide.

“Okay… I’ll stay. And the rest of you had better stay too.”

There were worried glances all around, but nobody seemed to disagree with the finality of that statement. We had jumped into this together at the beginning, and we would stay in it together until the end.

But… we’re taking a risk… I just wonder… at what cost now?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2007, 12:25:50 AM »
Horny!Momo made me giggle very much xD

O_O;

Oh my, things really are going by serious now :x

Airi and Koharu sure know how to play villains xD Assuming that it is them who threatened them o_o

But hawt damn, fire? And killing the owners and presumably the daughter (Which I'm assuming is Chinami being psychologically scarred?)? Really harsh, why would they do such a thing? Unless they were some rival city dance competition or something.

SAKI AND MIYABI ;________________________________; Saki still loves you mucho Miyabi! LOTS of lovin' for you Miyabi! No acting like a bitch anymore~! ;____; -wonders when they'll make up/out soon-

WRITE MOOOOOORE ;_____; -ties whip around your neck and places foot upon your back to exert force when required-
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:38:47 AM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Twenty-Five -- Phantom of the Theatre?]
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2007, 01:47:15 AM »
dibs

You made me mushy, I finally figured out why I've become less evil!
It's your damn story, so flippin' mushy it makes the evilest person into a some-what kind decent sweet happy person
DAMN YOU!! *Shakes fist*

Anyway, I really <3333 Saki and Miyabi's wittle rabu story ;___;
It made me go all sad inside and then happy when saki said there was still hope! >w<

So basically reading this chapter I went --squee-- --squee--- -squee-- every second >;P

I think I should have named my second alter ego Horny!Momo instead, even though I found it easier and more amusing to listen to her…
XDXDXDXDXD I think I love you XDXDXD

I <33 MaaxMomo, SakixMiya Riixmaiha and ChiixYurina *-*
This story needs more Chiixyurina love *cough* *hinthint* *cough*..>w>

Like I said, You get a cookie if you update~

Now, just so you know I'm not very good at cooking and the things i make may turn out...Burnt...or..under-cooked..or even soapy or may have stuff that aren't suppose to be in there BUT I made it doing my best sooo... *gives you my home-made cookie!* ^w^ Eat it or else! >=(

*throws another rock at your head*
I still gotta be a bit evil you know >;3

~UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 02:20:11 AM by Loser87 »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2007, 02:15:05 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!

So sweet and awesome! *glomp*

But yeah, hope that sleepover was fun, and I think lack of sleep increases your flow xD

Have fun and stay up a while! Maybe this'll help...

*Berryz and Cookie box, with 700 individual packs of Pocky :heart:*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2007, 02:34:26 AM »
Lack of sleep? I understand. I went to bed at 5 too, writing All Aboard. T_T

Gah, my brains are too frazzled to give a proper comment, but I'll try my best.

Saki and Miyabi's story made me sad. Sigh. When duty comes over love...
Momo and Maasa...heh. Let's hope Maasa sorts it out soon and comes looking for Momo.
I get the feeling that the new villains are not Airi and Koharu...gut feeling. Argh, my head is too spinny to think clearly. @_@

Anyway, waiting as usual for the next chapter.

-takes aspirin-

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2007, 02:45:22 AM »
Horny!Momo made me giggle very much xD

O_O;

Oh my, things really are going by serious now :x

Airi and Koharu sure know how to play villains xD Assuming that it is them who threatened them o_o

But hawt damn, fire? And killing the owners and presumably the daughter (Which I'm assuming is Chinami being psychologically scarred?)? Really harsh, why would they do such a thing? Unless they were some rival city dance competition or something.

SAKI AND MIYABI ;________________________________; Saki still loves you mucho Miyabi! LOTS of lovin' for you Miyabi! No acting like a bitch anymore~! ;____; -wonders when they'll make up/out soon-

WRITE MOOOOOORE ;_____; -ties whip around your neck and places foot upon your back to exert force when required-

I so have the greatest idea for a drawing of that... XDD

It was Koharu and Airi, alright... And you're also right about Chinami being the daughter. Nice thinking. <3 But as for the rival city... nope. But good guess. :3

Haha, you'll like this chapter, I hope.

T_T Why do people abuse me so?

dibs

You made me mushy, I finally figured out why I've become less evil!
It's your damn story, so flippin' mushy it makes the evilest person into a some-what kind decent sweet happy person
DAMN YOU!! *Shakes fist*

Anyway, I really <3333 Saki and Miyabi's wittle rabu story ;___;
It made me go all sad inside and then happy when saki said there was still hope! >w<

So basically reading this chapter I went --squee-- --squee--- -squee-- every second >;P
XDXDXDXDXD I think I love you XDXDXD

I <33 MaaxMomo, SakixMiya Riixmaiha and ChiixYurina *-*
This story needs more Chiixyurina love *cough* *hinthint* *cough*..>w>

Like I said, You get a cookie if you update~

Now, just so you know I'm not very good at cooking and the things i make may turn out...Burnt...or..under-cooked..or even soapy or may have stuff that aren't suppose to be in there BUT I made it doing my best sooo... *gives you my home-made cookie!* ^w^ Eat it or else! >=(

*throws another rock at your head*
I still gotta be a bit evil you know >;3

~UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!

Lol. I made you mushy. <3

More ChiixYurina, you say? >D

-chokes on cookie- x_x

-pelted with rock- x_x

KYAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!

So sweet and awesome! *glomp*

But yeah, hope that sleepover was fun, and I think lack of sleep increases your flow xD

Have fun and stay up a while! Maybe this'll help...

*Berryz and Cookie box, with 700 individual packs of Pocky :heart:*

-glomped- :3

XD I think that's just you being optimistic...

POCKY!!!!

Lack of sleep? I understand. I went to bed at 5 too, writing All Aboard. T_T

Gah, my brains are too frazzled to give a proper comment, but I'll try my best.

Saki and Miyabi's story made me sad. Sigh. When duty comes over love...
Momo and Maasa...heh. Let's hope Maasa sorts it out soon and comes looking for Momo.
I get the feeling that the new villains are not Airi and Koharu...gut feeling. Argh, my head is too spinny to think clearly. @_@

Anyway, waiting as usual for the next chapter.

-takes aspirin-

XDD You're silly. <3

Lol I think your brain's leading you down the wrong direction. Maybe you shouldn't try to comment when you're so tired. -patpat-

Aspirin? >> Gimmegimme!

[wedgecall]

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2007, 02:46:37 AM »
-flutters around in wedge space-

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2007, 02:48:11 AM »
[Chapter Twenty-Six -- Love Notes, Dancing, and Roses]

Yurina was exhausted when she finally got home. Her leg was throbbing in a painful way, and she wanted nothing more than to just collapse on her bed and fall asleep. A small white envelope on the floor greeted her as she walked in, however, and curious, she bent over to pick it up.

There wasn’t anything written on the outside, and so she wondered if it were meant for her to read at all… Nevertheless, the tall girl laid her crutches up against the wall and sat down on her bed with the letter in hand, and she took care as she opened the envelope.

Yurina didn’t believe in making unnecessary messes.

“Yurina-chan…

It’s taken me a while to get all of what I’ve wanted to say down on paper… but I finally managed to do it. …I’ve really liked spending time with you and listening to you play the piano these past few weeks… I mean, of course it’s a horrible thing that that girl broke your leg, but… then again… if she hadn’t, I probably wouldn’t have walked past your house that day to hear your beautiful music.

There are so many things that I want to tell you in person… but if I keep this wall between us… it’s difficult. So I want to see you… and I want you to see me. No more hiding in that tree in your backyard. ^__^

So… I’m gonna stop by your house tomorrow morning like I usually do. Please wait for me? I don’t know where you’ve been lately… and I miss you. And I don’t want to be any trouble for you, either, but I really want to see you. I’ll get there really early and wait until you wake up if I have to.

I’ll see you then… right?

The tall girl’s heart skipped a beat, and she clutched the note to her chest, glad that it was dark and that no one was around to see her cheeks as they turned bright red. She smiled a little bit, unable to completely contain the excitement that bubbled up inside of her.

I finally get to meet her… and she’s missed me…

Yurina let out a contented sigh, turning to lay down on her pillow. She was tired, yes, but it was going to be hard to sleep now that she had something like this to look forward to tomorrow.

I wonder… what will happen?

------------

For some reason…. I’m always the first one to get to the theatre and always the last one to leave it. I don’t really know why, but it’s always been that way. I guess there’s just this thought in the back of my head that I want to be the one who spends the most time here. Like it’s my territory.

Even though I’ve been tolerating Momoko lately—and well, it’s kind of hard not to, because she really does know what she’s doing—as soon as she’s gone, I’ll be making sure that everyone is aware that I’m the leader. And they won’t forget it this time.

Anyway, I was busy trying to perfect a few of the moves for the routine we had set up when the others finally left. If I’m not doing a dance in just exactly the right way, I practice until I get it flawless. Even if it takes me an entire day to do it, and I get so exhausted that I want to collapse.

Part of that… comes from Saki. She was the best. She still is the best, judging from how she danced the other day, even if she was a little sloppy… I’ve always wanted to be as good as her… but I’ve always come just short of that standard.

Seeing her lately was… hard. I tried really hard to just erase her from my mind. And even though I wasn’t able to do it completely… it didn’t hurt as bad afterwards. But then… she showed up in my life again. And all those feelings… they just came back in a rush. At first, I didn’t even know what to do. I was emotionless. And then… I got really angry… after that, I was upset…

But now… I’m not sure… I guess after being mad for so long… I don’t have the strength to keep on feeling that way.

“…Miyabi?”

I kind of had to make up my mind how I felt really quickly… because even as I turned around, I knew whose voice that was. I was surprised to find her smiling at me, because I didn’t feel like I really deserved that smile anymore. I was also surprised… that she had actually showed up.

“…Yes?”

“Dance with me?”

I smiled a little bit. I don’t think that that had been my intention… but it slipped out anyway.

“…Sure.”

Dancing was how Saki communicated. It was like a secret language of hers that somehow I had come to understand. Everyone else would see steps. But I would hear words. A tentative movement to the right, and a little bit closer to me meant: “It’s been a long time…” I answered, mirroring the way she moved.

“Yes… yes it has.”

She didn’t apologize to me verbally, but in this silent conversation, I could tell that she was really sorry for what she had done. We were moving faster now, getting closer, and I wasn’t really sure how to respond.

Should I forgive her?

I was confused. She didn’t seem to expect anything from me at all. Not acceptance… not kindness… not forgiveness… not anything. I realized that the only reason that she had come here was to tell me that she was sorry.

And sooner than I realized it, we had stopped, and we were a lot closer than I had expected to end up… She was staring up at me with those dark, gentle eyes of hers, and I could have reached out and held her if I wanted to… and so I did. I pulled that strong little body close to mine, and she stood up on her toes to meet me as I leaned my head down to kiss her.

I pulled away only briefly, to whisper in her ear.

“Apology accepted.”

------------

“Y’know, as pretty as roses are… that girlfriend of yours could stand to be a little more creative.”

“She’s NOT my girlfriend!”

“…Taped them to the door with duct tape, too… that kind of ruined it.”

“GOOD NIGHT, MOMOKO!”

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
This chapter made me melt *___*

Yurina and Chinami are so cute <33333 Wonder how their meeting will go.

I.

Freaking.

Love.

This.

Miyabi.

x.

Saki.

Scene.

So.

Freaking.

Much.

*_______________________________________________________________________*;;

I love how they communicate wordlessly, and then kiss <3333333333 It's so... them xD

Lmao at Momo teasing Risako about her beloved Maiha's lack of creativity xD I can just imagine it clearly in my head <3

WRITE MORE -cracks whip furiously- WE NEED MORE LOVIN'!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 02:54:41 AM by Yuuyami »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Ashita e no Sanka