JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Magic

Author Topic: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 10)  (Read 19852 times)

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 05)
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »
It's good to see Reina and Eri back together, even if Eri doesn't remember Reina that clearly. But now there's something confusing in there: does Gaki have a thing for Eri, too? Now the title "Indigo Blue Love" makes sense, because it seems like a Risa-Eri-Reina triangle is being formed! keep it up  :)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 05)
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 04:13:44 AM »
I'm so glad you're back to writing this. Even though I know this is TanaKamei centred, I can't help but be happy with the bits of KameMame.

This chapter was filled with cute and funny moments. The miracle foot cream, Gaki-san's quip about Kame being usually so clumsy, her hugging a bent over Gaki and so much more! :D

The TanaKamei parts wrenches my heart. Poor Reina. And Eri too. I bet she wished she remembered. You can tell from her dreams :cry: You must write more. I'm begging XD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 04:19:24 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Rei.rev.07

• Reina's Bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WonderGeneration
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 06)
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 05:09:07 PM »
Chapter 06: No Longer Mine

The days following Eri and Risa’s arrival could only be described as frustrating for Reina. Having to witness the girl she loved being over friendly with another girl everyday and then knowing they slept in the same bed at night was certainly something no one wanted to deal with. On top of that, Yuko seemed to have taken up, “ticking Reina off” as a hobby and would generously tease the pair about their closeness in front of her. Although Risa denied every accusation, Reina was already too deep within her world of frustration to have paid attention to any of it.

“We’re going to the park, would you like to come, Tanaka-san?” Risa asked.
“It will be fun, Reina!” Eri cheered.

Reina shook her head.

“No thanks, you guys have fun,” she passed.
“Nonsense~!” Yuko exclaimed, barging in front of Reina to face the duo. “Tanaka-chan would love to go.” Turning towards Reina, she smiled, “You have to get out more, now scoot!”

Grabbing her by the shoulders, Yuko shoved Reina at the amused pair and rushed them out the door, shutting and locking it behind her.

Reina shrugged.

“Well…I guess I’m coming.”

The walk over to the park felt like hours, when it really takes no more than twenty minutes, and they had only been walking for half the estimated time. Eri and Risa walked closely together, with Eri’s arm hooked to Risa’s elbow. All while Reina lagged closely behind, hands in her pockets as she awkwardly followed. The display before her was exactly what she had wanted to avoid.

Upon arrival, they decided to rest by the pond. This had only added more to Reina’s already rising feeling of distress. She had remembered all the countless times she and Eri had spent hanging out at this very spot-- which Eri obviously have no memories of.

“I’m thirsty, how about you guys?” Eri asked. Reaching into her pocket, Risa then handed Eri money and suggested that she go and buy some drinks for the three of them from across the street. Reluctant and clearly lazy, Risa was forced to once again bring out her motherly side, before Eri had obeyed to fulfill the task.

“Sorry, Kame is actually not as childish as she appears to be,” Risa apologized. Reina shook her head.
“I think it’s refreshing-- her childishness,” Reina answered.
“Wait till the end of the summer, you would be glad to get rid of her,” Risa joked. Reina forced a faint smile. She had forgotten they would only be here until the end of the summer.

Risa sighed and began to fan herself with her hand.

“It’s really hot today,” she commented, reaching for the top two buttons of her blouse and began to unbutton them. As she did so, something had caught Reina’s eyes. A silver shine, a very familiar silver shine. Taking a closer look, her eyes widened at the discovery.

“Tanaka-san? Tanaka-san?”

Looking up, Reina found that she had ventured a little too close to Risa in trying to analyze her target. Backing up, she apologized.

“I’m sorry, I just had noticed your necklace…”

Risa glanced down at the whistle pendant and held it up in front of her.

“This? Kame gave it to me.”

In hearing that, Reina wasn’t sure how to take it. What does that mean?

“It was actually a funny story,” Risa chuckled.
“Oh?”
“Yeah. I think it was a year ago…”

“Gaki-san!!” Eri screamed as she was pushed against the chalk board. Powdery erasers came flying at her like grenades.
“Kame, hold on!” Risa responded, though she herself was in no better position. She was being dragged further and further away from Eri towards the other side of the classroom by an unfriendly girl with…well, unfriendly intentions. Squirming to get away, she managed to stomp on the girl’s foot in the process, thus loosening her grip. Sticking to the idea, Risa slammed down on the same foot as hard as she could, freeing herself. Making a run for it, she grabbed her schoolbag and charged at the two girls who had Eri cornered. She slammed her heavy bag to the back of their heads, until they fell to the floor in a daze. Grasping Eri by the hand, they sped out of the classroom.

“Kame!” Risa shouted as she leaned over to catch her breath. They had ran until they were a safe distance away from the school.
“Y-yes?” Eri answered timidly.
“How many times did I have to remind you to not go into that classroom after school?! You know it’s dangerous! If I didn’t happen to have a meeting at that time, you would have been dead! This is the last time! I don’t even want to think about all the countless times I risked my own behind to save you--”

Risa’s rant was cut off short by Eri’s sudden embrace. For some reason, she found herself no longer angry at her friend.

“I’m sorry, Gaki-san, I won’t do it again!” Eri apologized.
“Let’s hope so,” Risa mumbled. Pulling away, Eri reached behind her own neck and unhooked the chain to her necklace. With a smile on her face, she placed it around Risa’s neck and hooked it closed.
“What’s this for?” Risa asked.
“A promise,” Eri answered.
“A promise?”
“You’re always around to save me and I know I’ve been nothing but trouble. But I want you to have this…so if you ever need me, just blow the whistle and I will be there. That’s a promise.”

“Sounds like something out of a cheesy drama, huh? That‘s probably where Kame got it from,” Risa joked. Reina glanced away. It wasn’t that cheesy. She knew Eri had unconsciously remembered her, like that night when she was sleep walking.
“But honestly, I was touched. It was just one of those moments,” Risa sighed. “Even if Kame continued to screw up, I would be there to clean up the mess.”

Reina’s gaze slowly fell towards the ground.

“I learn to love her more and more each day.” Risa said softly.

“I’M BACK!”

With two full plastic bags at her side, Eri panted as she kneeled down on the grass.

“Okay, okay! I got some soda and juice in this bag, soymilk in this one and some candy! Oh and I also bought ice cream! There’s mango, coconut, pine--”

“Kame, how did you get all of that with ¥1000?” Risa asked, scratching the back of her head in puzzlement.
“You gave me a ¥5000.”

Grabbing Eri by the shoulders, Risa began to shake her furiously.

“Kame!”

All Eri could do was laugh, while weakly attempting to push her angry friend away. Even with the violent display in front of her, Reina was too far off in her own thoughts to pay attention. She had known this from the start, but now she was positive…that Eri was no longer her girlfriend.

-------[TANAKAMEI (blog) ]-[Graphix Box]-[RFT]-------

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »
Chapter 06: No Longer Mine
She had known this from the start, but now she was positive…that Eri was no longer her girlfriend.
oh noes!!11!1!  :mon scare:

The title really said it all, then... But Reina can't be that sure! I mean, Eri still remembers her, in a way! But Risa really likes Eri, apparently. I don't know if it is THAT way, but that's what it looks like. So Reina's got a rival, even though the rival is Risa, a sweet girl that didn't do anything wrong... Well, I want to read the next chapters to see what happens with this confusing situation  :yep:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »
Ohhhh poor Reina... :(
watching Eri being over-friendly with Risa...
though i do love the GakiKame pair.
triangles are always fun to read... :otomerika:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »
You're finally updating again!!!  :w00t:!! And two excellent chapters no less! You've inspired me to do more fanart again, I'll try something when I have the time and it's probably gonna be a tanakame again :P

:dizzy: Sleepwalking!Kame sneaking into Tanaka's bed! And remembering her in her dreams! :cry:
(It reminds me of some radio ep mentioning kame's sleepwalking experiences)

Really shocked that kame would just give away her whistle pendant. :( I thought kame would feel some special connection with it even if she couldn't remember and that it'd be her key to regaining her memories since it was given to her by her special one  :glasses: (how cliche of me lol)
But kame gave it to gaki, the one who (at that time) has always been there for her, protecting her and essentially the most impt one in her life (at the moment), so... :hehehe:

“Sounds like something out of a cheesy drama, huh? That‘s probably where Kame got it from,” Risa joked. Reina glanced away. It wasn’t that cheesy.
:lol: I loved this

What a depressing end to the chapter! :cry: Will tanakame ever be together again?! :gyaaah:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 06:06:56 AM by meowz »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 07:16:20 AM »
wow...just wow... im loving it! :D please update soon! :yep:

Offline Rei.rev.07

• Reina's Bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WonderGeneration
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 09:49:03 PM »
Chapter 07: Unwanted Thoughts

“So close, yet so far away” they say. Reina had finally begun to understand that phrase…a little too well for comfort. She simply just had to deal with it-- which she had received a load of “crap” from Yuko for doing so. Being told she was “a quitter” and “a Grade A idiot” didn’t seem to start off her steam boat like it usually did. To her, trying to get Eri back was pointless. With what she had gone through in the past, her present happiness is the most important thing. Something Reina would never take away from her. Being able to be around her was good enough…even if it was merely for the time being.

Reina sighed to herself, before picking up the TV remote sitting beside her. Staring at the TV screen, she realized whatever she had been watching was well over. She gave yet another sigh and threw her head back against the cushiony couch. The happy pair were out exploring yet again and Yuko had some errands to run, leaving Reina home alone.

Skipping around  the corner, Eri sped up the street with ease, all the while ignoring the fact that Risa was lagging far behind.

“K-- Kame!” Risa coughed. The girl was too fast for her own good.
“Come on, Gaki-san!” Eri cheered.

They had been running around town for hours non stop. Every time Risa had stopped to rest, Eri would take off like a jet, leaving the girl no choice but to continue on after her friend.

“Can we please just rest for ONE moment?!” Risa pleaded. Eri pouted and skipped over to her side.
“Would you like a drink? I’ll get you a drink!”

Like a small child in the midst of a sugar rush, Eri took off down the street.

“Do you even know where to go?!” Risa called out. Eri simply waved her hands in reassurance. Risa sighed. Being excited about your home town was one thing, but rushing around like this would in no doubt bring Risa to her death, if not Eri’s as well.

“Don‘t get lost, Kame,” Risa murmured, pounding at her numb legs with her fists.

Stepping out of the convenient store, Eri smiled as she held two cold bottles of water in her hands. Looking left and right, she blinked. Which way was it? Recognizing a colorful sign from up the street, she began to walk towards it. This must be it…

Confident in her choice, she moved quickly-- only to stop when she heard a loud cry. Concerned, she followed the sound, making a turn around the corner and up an unknown street. As the cries continued, becoming louder as she neared, she found herself staring down a shady alley way. Her face grew pale, heartbeat quickened as she witnessed a bloodied and battered young man curled up on the ground, with two other guys above him, baseball bat in hand, striking down on him as if he was an inanimate object.

A sudden image of a baseball bat crushing down on her own head caused her to break into a cold sweat. Shaking her head frantically, she continued up the street, unfortunately leaving the young man behind.

“Pathetic!” She heard one of them yell. It pierced her mind. She began to stumbled as a taunting voice popped in and out of her thoughts. Whispering, yelling, raging, caring-- she let out a yelp as her head began to throb with pain.

“Come on, Eri-chan.”…….“I said stay still!”……..“There’s a place I’d like to take you.”…….“Don’t fucking mess with me!”……“Pathetic.”…….

They echoed and repeated. Over and over again like a broken record created simply for the purpose of tormenting those who listened. Carelessly dropping the water bottles and allowing them to roll down the street behind her, Eri grasped her head with both hands.

“Shut up, shut up!” She yelled as she stumbled up the street, completely unaware of where she was heading to. Trying to calm herself, she reached into her pocket--

“Where is it…?” She mumbled to herself.

“Kame, don’t forget your pills,” Risa reminded.
“I’ve had them for two years and never had a chance to take them, so I think it would be fine if I forgot once in a while,” Eri said cheerfully.

Risa frowned.

“Would you like that chance to come, but NOT have them with you? Now take them,” Risa ordered. Eri tossed a small white container at Risa.
“Put them in your purse…please?”

Eri felt her eyes begin to tear up as the pain worsened. With each step, the ground appeared to wobble. With every breath she took, her body felt lighter.

"Eri, please wake up...answer me...Eri…," she heard a familiar voice plead. “Eri…”

Reina picked annoyingly at her pint of triple choco choco chocolate ice cream and sighed. For some reason she felt uneasy. Not the fact that she was eating something labeled “Triple Choco Choco” out of sheer  boredom. But that something bad was going to happen, or have happened. Like when Yuko had forgotten to pay the electricity bill causing Reina to miss the finale of one of her favorite TV dramas. Before she could predict what type of disaster would hit her in the near future, a possible answer came bursting through the front door.

“Tanaka-san, I can’t find Kame!!” A panicking and worn out Risa cried. “I looked everywhere! I should of went with her-- ”

Reina rushed up to her, grabbing a hold of her shoulders.

“Niigaki-san, calm down! What happened to Eri?”

Wiping the sweat off of her face, Risa took several deep breaths.

“We were walking and I stopped to take a rest. She said she was going to get me something to drink and after a while-- she didn’t come back. I went to look for her, but I couldn’t find her anywhere!” Risa explained as calmly as she could.

Reina took a deep breath. She must remain calm as well.

“Come on, we can look for her together!”

As soon as that was said, the phone rang. Slipping on her shoes, Reina grabbed her keys and sped out the door, with Risa following behind-- ignoring the call.

“You have reached the household of Nakazawa Yuko and-- say it.”
“What? No…”
“Now.”
“Why do you have to be such a-- ow!…Tanaka Reina!”
“Leave a message and we will get back to you-- when it happens.”
-Beep-

“Hi, my name is Yoshizawa Hitomi. I’m calling in concern  of Kamei Eri-san…and if I called the right place, you guys must be concerned as well. But don’t worry too much, she is resting here at my home right now. The number is 412, around a mile up from Hana convenient  store. It’s a big house, you can’t miss it. Thank you.”

It wasn’t long before Reina lost her calm, grinding her teeth and cussing as she nearly flipped over the entire neighborhood. She appeared to Risa, as though she was even more worried than she was-- which was weird for someone whom they‘ve only known for more than two weeks. But that thought was soon brushed away as her concern for Eri took over again.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 07)
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2008, 12:52:49 AM »
Yeah!! update!! lol

Poor Eri.. hope she ok  :farofflook:

keep up the work  :kneelbow:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2008, 05:52:01 AM »
I was worried about Eri, but I'm glad to see Yossie has found her (or at least I hope Yossie's a good person in this fic and she's going to help Eri). The only thing is that Reina and Risa are still worried and looking for her! So I'm looking forward to see how everything's gonna turn out.  :-\

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »
oh wow an update  :w00t: !  and a gripping one at that!  I was so worried that Eri would get picked on by those thugs again, glad that didn't happen!...I wonder if she's going to remember everything now.  Can't wait to see what happens next~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good thing Eri wasn't caught in the fray of that beating in the alley. I was gripping the table so hard when I read that. Fearing so much for Eri, I swear I felt my heart squeeze. Stop writing so well damnit, or I might one day die sitting in front of the computer XD

So Yossi found Eri? And she lives in a big house? Is she rich, or does she share it with the rest of the MM girls :lol:

I didn't expect an update, but now that you did I want more please :P

Edit:

I backed up the page and realized.... I missed a chapter!! How is the world.....
Anyway, I read it. And I think you made me cry. ReiRev you made me cry!!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 03:40:27 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
OMG you totally made my cry a river.. :farofflook: :gyaaah: :mon hanky: :hip cry: :OMG: :fainted: :fainted: :frustrated: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

ganbatte on the story!
cant wait for the next chap!! :wub: :wub:

Offline kinbari

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2008, 03:51:58 AM »
wow.. last update was 29feb.. update update~! lolx

Peace

Offline Rei.rev.07

• Reina's Bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WonderGeneration
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »
Chapter 08: New Friends?

“Takuro! What is it, boy?!” Hitomi called out as her Shikoku, Takuro sped down the street, barking. Quickly jogging after Takuro, she was soon led to what had grabbed his attention. She gasped as she discovered what appeared to be an unconscious girl. Crouching down next to her, she took the girl into her arms.

“Miss, are you alright? Miss!”

No answer. Reaching for her cell phone, Hitomi pressed a white button located on the side of the phone. Not a moment later, a black sports car comes speeding down the street towards them and flawlessly parking right beside Hitomi. Bringing her arms underneath  the girl, she scooped her up and brought her towards the car.

- - - -

“Goshujin-sama, what happened?!”

Hitomi did not reply, as she made her way quickly-- as quickly as she could manage, through the lengthy entrance hall into the living room and letting the girl down gently onto a sofa.

“Sayumi, take a look at her. I found her passed out on the sidewalk--”
“Oh, let me change first~~!”

Hitomi spun around to find her personal physician dressed in an obscene French maid costume.

“Where-did-you-get-that?!” She asked in shock.
“I had it made this morning, ya like?”
“No-- now come over here and take a look at her!”

Sayumi pouted, but obeyed.

“As you wish, Goshujin-sama.”
“Don’t call me that!!”

Focusing her attention on Eri, Sayumi dropped her playful attitude and got down to business. “As annoying as she is,” as Hitomi would say, the girl could be damn professional when the time came.

“From the looks of it, she passed out due to intense stress…she just needs some rest,” Sayumi reported with a shrug.
“You’re half assing this,” Hitomi accused.
“Yes, but she will be fine-- can we keep her~?”

Hitomi shook her head followed by a tiresome sigh. Sometimes she wondered what caused her to hire this girl in the first place-- other than the fact that they’ve been long time buddies and that she’s one of the best physicians in the country. Though, she’s had her doubts.

“Can you see if she has a wallet on her?”

Shoving her hands into Eri’s front pants pockets, Sayumi searched for her wallet. Unable to find it, she rolled the girl to her side and began to fish through her back pockets.

“Ah, found it!” Sayumi announced. “You know she’s got a nice rump~!” She giggled.
“How am I suppose to tell her, ‘Don’t worry, no one took advantage of you while you were unconscious,’ now?” Hitomi scolded, as she snatched the wallet from Sayumi.
“Why are you looking through her wallet--” Sayumi let out a sudden gasp, “Is your futsal career taking a downhill collapse?!”

Hitomi frowned.

“I’m just looking to see if she’s got an ID or some-- ah there we go.”

Holding up Eri’s ID, she read the info out loud.

“Kamei Eri, December 23rd, 1988, female, etc, etc,”

Looking through Eri’s wallet once again, she pulled out a folded piece of paper.

“Hmm, this seems to be the only contact info in here so I’ll give it a shot. Watch her while I go make a call.”

Looking down at Eri, Sayumi smiled at the unconscious girl. What a cute sleeper. Parting Eri’s bangs aside, she touched the back of her hand to her forehead. No fever…hmm.

“Rei…na…”

Sayumi blinked, tilting her head to one side. Did she just say something?

“Hey, who’s Reina?” She asked softly. Eri remained quiet.
“Alright, I’ll let you rest,” Sayumi sighed.

Having searched all day, Reina and Risa headed back to the house sweat soaked and worn out. Halfway towards the front door, Reina stops in her tracks and begins to turn back.

“Tanaka-san…,” Risa called after her tiresomely.
“I can’t give up now, there’s no way,” she replied.

“Where have you been?!” Yuko shouted, as she comes jogging out of the house.

Reina shook her head.

“Not now! Eri’s missing, we have to find her!”

Yuko let out an angry sigh.

“Would you let me finish? If I wasn’t so worried about Kamei-chan as well, I would just let you and that impulsive attitude of yours go pointlessly search for her all night…“ Yuko paused. “There was a message on the answering machine. Seems like she’s been found and taken in to rest,”

Upon hearing this, both Reina and Risa fell to their knees in relief.

- - - -

“412...412...4--”

Reina’s jaw dropped as she gazed passed the black metal gates at the house before her. “Big” was an obvious understatement. Glancing behind her, she could see that Risa and Yuko both worn the same stunned expression.

“Tanaka-chan, ring the bell,” Yuko ushered. Though a little hesitant, Reina proceeded. DING DONG~! The trio peaked through the gates to find a “Kakkoii” looking woman standing at the front door.

“Excuse me, are you here for Kamei-san?”
“Yes, we’re friends of hers,” Reina answered.

Grabbing her cell phone from her pocket, Hitomi used it as a remote control to open the gates.

“We’ve been waiting for you guys. I almost thought I had called the wrong place. I apologize for not turning to authorities-- but don‘t worry I had my physician take a look at her,” Hitomi explained as she led them through the entrance hall.
“Yoshizawa-san, is it?” Yuko asked.
“Oh right, yes. I’m Yoshizawa Hitomi,” Hitomi introduced herself.
“I’m Nakazawa Yuko.”

Following Yuko‘s example, Risa and Reina introduced themselves as well. Upon entering the living room--

“ERI!”

Both Reina and Risa glanced over at each other, as they heard one another’s voice bounce off against the walls of the spacious room.

“Gaki-san, Reina!” Eri cried cheerfully, hopping off the couch and making her way quickly towards them. Pulling the two together, she wrapped her arms around them. At that moment, Reina felt as though she was ready to cry-- that thought was interrupted by the sound of whimpering.

“I was so worried!!” Risa cried, digging her face into Eri’s shoulder. Reina pulled away, allowing Eri to wrap both arms around Risa.
“I’m sorry, Gaki-san!” Eri apologized.
“Sorry, sorry, you always say sorry! No more! I’m not ever letting you out of my sight!” Risa cried.

The two stood crying in each other’s arms as the others looked on-- in slight awkwardness. Especially for Reina whom kept looking away and back.

“So you’re just going to ignore me, Kamei-chan?” Yuko joked loudly, breaking the “moment”.

Pulling away from Risa, Eri ran into Yuko’s arms and gave her a quick hug.

“I wouldn’t forget about you, Nakazawa-san!”
“I’m glad you’re alright,” Yuko said, as she pat her head.

“Remember not to overstress yourself, Kamei-san--”
“Waah!!”  Risa blurted.

Everyone jumped, including Hitomi, as Sayumi had appeared out of nowhere, now in a nurse costume, equally as obscene as before. Slapping a hand over her face, Hitomi groaned.

“This-- this is my personal physician, Michishige Sayumi. Don‘t mind her, she‘s--”
“Ichiban Kawaii?” Sayumi interrupted with a giggle.

The room was silent. But it was soon broken as Eri broke into giggles, which contagiously spread around the room like wild fire. As the room echoed with laughter, Reina felt her heart stop when her eyes met Eri’s. She looked away; a slight tingle of fear fell over her body. Something in Eri’s gaze…was different.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ah, I totally have to apologize with my lack of updating. SORRY~~!!!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 08)
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »
Yay I'm so happy for an update!

Sayu is so...weirdly cute XD
But a physician? haha Sayu Sayu Sayu...

I'm glad Eri is ok
but poooooorrrr Reina!
It must have been really awkward to watch them embrace
=[

Offline kinbari

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2008, 10:15:15 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHH~!!!! update~!!!!!!!!!!! loolx.. finally~!! lolx.. love u so much~! lolx. Arigatou Gozaimesu~!

Peace

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »
 :mon angel: am i dreaming? no im not ITS AN UPDATE!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!! *hugs*  :mon inluv: now seeing the HQ PV of High King and reading this has COMPLEATED MY DAY!!!   :mon lovelaff:
 :mon lmao: Sayu is hilarious! and yossi was just cool!  :mon cigar: lol
 :mon cry: poor Reina....seeing them like that must be really hard....
but Eri's gaze?? what happen? why is it different? why did it scare Reina?  :mon dunno:
ahh gomen! im asking too much! :mon innocent: cannot wait till ur next!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:00 AM »
OMG! :cry:
yay! :cow:
update!!! :muffin:

sayu.. XD...

hmmm..i cant wait for the next chapter..i wonder whats new with eri.. :O

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »
YAY!  Thank you for the update!  :w00t:

I like your Yossie and Sayu characters  :D  they are a lot of fun!  I can so easily image Yossie being this rich, handsome futsal star  :oops: and Sayu as a physician tickles me pink...it's like her childhood dream of being a nurse is finally being actualized...hehe just it's in fanfiction form ^_^;

I hope they get to make future appearances. 

Good to know that Eri's safe...now that she may be able to get her memories of Reina back...things are certainly getting exciting!  Can't wait for more~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Magic