JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Traveler (feat. Zico)

Author Topic: The Official Maeda Atsuko Profile Thread  (Read 12338 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Official Maeda Atsuko Profile Thread
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »

Name/AKA:
Favorite Acchan stage song:
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song:
When/how did you become an Acchan fan:
Reason(s) why you like Acchan:
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?:

Copy the following for easy posting:
Code: [Select]
[b]Name/AKA:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favorite Acchan performance:[/b]
[b]Favorite Acchan stage song:[/b]
[b]Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song:[/b]
[b]When/how did you become an Acchan fan:[/b]
[b]Reason(s) why you like Acchan:[/b]
[b]How do you feel about Acchan graduating?:[/b]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:22:10 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Official Maeda Atsuko Profile Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »
Name/AKA: Amplifier
Favorite Acchan performance: Acchan x SMAP - Kimi ha Boku da
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: Kimi ha Boku da
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: It's Atsuko, man. It's not even fair to oshi her.
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: When she turns on the charisma, it's fucking ON
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: Even if she's not my oshi, it still sucks. I remember when I first saw Acchan, when AKB48 performed Skirt, Hirari on Music Station, way back in 2006. It's awesome that she's been in so long. She's a fantastic performer, and has that special aura. I wish she'd be around a bit longer, to be honest.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 08:27:16 PM »
Name/AKA: Miayaka
Favorite Acchan performance: All stage/concerts/shows
Favorite Acchan stage song: Nagisa no Cherry ~~ makes me happy~~
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: *haist so hard to choose*
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: Since 2010 when I saw her in Sakura no shiori MV
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: She's perfect in my eyes O_O
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: When I first heard it.. I doubt.. So I asked Google about it.. and then hell yeah its true.. After a few moments I cried! but I want to support her so I accept it.. And I'm happy for her..

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »
Name/AKA: SomethingWild
Favorite Acchan performance: Flower Live Event
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi / 7ji12fun no Hatsukoi
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: La Brea Ave.
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: Her character in Shiori to Shimiko no Kaiki Jikenbo was both super cute and a bit wacky. Very hard to resist. Her 2009 Calendar sealed the deal.
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: She's just so likable. Her voice, her laugh, the nose wrinkle, her eyes, great body... She's truly a very special girl. Massive props to Aki-P for recognizing her charm. Togasaki didn't see it, but Aki-P did. Acchan really grew into her role and AKB48's face and Yuko challenged her to get the best out of herself. After she lost the election we got to see Acchan 2.0 who was really enjoying everything she did and that was a pleasure to watch.
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: Really bad. I completely understand why Acchan would want to leave. I can't even begin to image the pressure she must have been under all these years. Of course I will continue support Acchan no matter she decides to do in the future. However, as far as AKB48's concerned... AKB48 has power by numbers, meaning losing the face won't hurt them too much. To me, it feel like it's the beginning of the end.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 05:40:22 AM »
Name/AKA: Masa
Favorite Acchan performance:  Zannen Shoujo shuffle performance
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: La Brea Ave.
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: I saw preview pix of her debut PB and got interested in her.
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: *Read my latest milestone post*
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: It feels weird because we don't know if she's gonna appear with AKB48 in the future. So yeah, I'm not really looking forward to her graduation.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 08:01:25 AM »

Name/AKA: daigong
Favorite Acchan performance:  [noembed][/noembed] i love when the camera zoomed in on her....chest
Favorite Acchan stage song: lol not sure
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: 桜の花びら〜前田敦子 solo ver.〜 really showcases her voice and gives u tingles all over your body
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: DAT BACK
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: besides her looks, from just the discussion with the AKBroz, Masa mainly lol she went next level Alpha Female and rose to the cream of the crop when Yuko ousted her in The Elections and never looked back. That determination and drive is what I love in these idols, girls thrust into the spotlight and perform with flying colors!!
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: Very excited to see what she will do on the next level, if she remain with AKB48 I dunno but bring on the PBs.

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
Name/AKA: Cecelia
Favorite Acchan performance: the akbingo performance of majisuka rock n roll~
Favorite Acchan stage song: nagisa no cherry
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: flower~ so good
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: When the pv of keibetsu shiteita aijou came out she stuck out to me and I had to find out more about her
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: I like acchan because she's such a great center. She knows what to do and how to handle the spotlight and scrutiny of being the face of the group and handles it with such grace. Also her smile is adorable :D
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: I feel terrible that she's graduating. When I heard she was graduating I cried, because to me, akb48 and acchan go hand and hand. I'm just gonna have to deal I guess ;;;;

Offline KAcchan

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 12:00:12 AM »
Name/AKA: KAcchan
Favorite Acchan performance: Dakishimeraretara (Yokohama Concert)
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi or 7ji 12 fun no Hatsukoi
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: Flower
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: 18 february 2008 during an event
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: She have a voice which make me feel happy, She have an adorable smile, she's so cuuuute ♥ she's the best center, she gives me dreams, love, tears, smiles ect... I think there are no reasons to like Acchan, I just Love her ♥
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: My tears can't stop fall down, I was very sad for a long time, but I understand that she have dreams, and I support her even if I was sad :D

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
Name/AKA: Naka a.k.a Sherlyn =]
Favorite Acchan performance: Dakishimeraretara ;DD
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi~
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: 君は僕だ
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: 2010 or somethin', i guess. Although, The first one who catch my attention was Yukirin, But, After discover everything about AKB48, I fell in love with her. xD
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: Her unique smile ;3
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: Shocked. At first, My cousin told me that Acchan's graduating, I just shocked and sad. Like, I felt horrible. I still want her to stay longer at least until the she's 25. But, guess, it can't be helped. However, I'll still support her. ;3 No matter what, she'll always hold a special place in my heart. =]
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »
Name/AKA: yourockme
Favorite Acchan performance: kimi ni tsuite
Favorite Acchan stage song: kuroi tenshi
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: i think i like migikata and La Brea Ave too <3
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: When I watched the MV of Give Me Five her face is soo innocent and
so calming so i search AKB48 and BOOM I got headache LOL because they are just sooo many then finally I found her :)
And I think its around March of 2012 :)
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: All specially her smile and her calming voice
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: *speechless* Really I feel like i wanna punch the wall
or do something wild LOL...totally depressed
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 10:12:32 PM »
Name/AKA: Chibiusa
Favorite Acchan performance: ALL
Favorite Acchan stage song: ALL
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: Migikata
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: Since I found out about her graduation. I regret I didn't knew her when she was still in AKB48.  :cry:
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: Her smile melt my heart. She's just amazing being in the center position for almost 7 years is not easy. I salute her for that.
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: That's the day when I know about the group and I know about her I was sad because I felt like I'm too late.

Offline npn

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »
Name/AKA: npn/JC..
Favorite Acchan performance: kimi ha boku da..
Favorite Acchan stage song: kuroi tenshi..
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: kimi ha boku da..

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »
Name/AKA: Ashura
Favorite Acchan performance: BEGINNER. My first step towards the fendom
Favorite Acchan stage song: Kuroi Tenshi (TokyoDome). Acchan leading the two future aces
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: Sakura no Hanabiratachi -Solo ver-. It made meh cry QwQ
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: When I first realized about her, I was watching some AKB vids. It was BEGINNER's live performance. I just thought she's kinda pretty and all and I just had to search for some info bout her. Let's just say, the more I delved into the AKB world, the more I start to gradually see more of Acchan. Let's just call it a first crush or something~ First idol crush that is XD
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: Everything about her is awesome. She's not as cute as the other members (Rena and Mayuyu's WAY cuter), or as beautiful (I love NyanNyan and Mariko-sama's mature beauty better). But everything about her is unique. She's the fore front of the largest pop empire and the one who's kind to all of her kouhais~ (though I've got to admit. I think she doesn't know half of them XD) When she's around, you KNOW you will fall for her. I don't mean forever, since you'll find another oshii but for me, she's the one I love the MOST. Even IF I had to choose between Rena, Myao, Saya-nee, Yuihan and Akigori. I'd pick Rena. But if those 5 and Acchan are on different sides and I have to pick five of them or Acchan, I'll still pick Acchan. I don't care about harem. ACCHAN. IS. MY. OSHII!
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: Honestly, I regret not delving into the AKB world a little earlier. I only started to find out more about AKB due to my senpai's persistence XD. I don't know if I should be like this or not, but I'm proud of her. She took the first step towards her dream and didn't look back. I don't think she'll EVER permanently return to AKB but even if she does, even if she USED AKB for whatever purpose, I'll support her. ACCHAN. IS. MY. OSHII!

Offline tummysama

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 11:37:57 AM »
Name/AKA: tummysama
Favorite Acchan performance: yume no kawa - sad but this song really make acchan shine
Favorite Acchan stage song: nagisa no cherry her song since the beginning, her debut as the ACE
Favorite Acchan Solo Single/Song: Migikata this song was the one that makes me a fan of acchan
When/how did you become an Acchan fan: i knew akb since 2009 and seen acchan in some jdramas but never search about them, beginner is the 1st song that bring me closer to akb, and acchan is my ultimate oshi. even after she graduated
Reason(s) why you like Acchan: because acchan is acchan, she has something that will make you like her, she has this unique smile, make up or no make up when she smiles,  :twothumbs  :heart: and i like her personality she isn't acting just to be notice or rather not speak at all but even when sitting and do nothing the camera never fails to film her. she's very simple, strong, cool and the center who knows her place and never outshine other members. i like acchan clothes too in her akb days.
How do you feel about Acchan graduating?: i've known her after her graduation, but watching her graduation concert and etc. made me cry so much :lol: :lol:

i really want another baby blossom performance. :cow:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Traveler (feat. Zico)