JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Tonbo

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 761768 times)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2160 on: July 30, 2013, 04:39:51 AM »

XD XD XD
I'm sorry to say, but it's like the poor man's version of Goto Mariko.
The music is like 2 chords back and forth for the entire song, without noticeable change in the arrangement  XD 
She'll have more success in Idoling!!! that's for sure  :P

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #2161 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:09 AM »
yeah, they need at least one more...

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #2162 on: July 30, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
Mark your calendars. Next week's episode #1026 will be when the new members introduce themselves on TV. Can't wait to see how they interact with Masuno.  :twothumbs

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2163 on: July 30, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
First impression after watching the introduction show :

#31: Fresh! High energy, can be a tad annoying, but I think she's gonna do really well. Def my fav of the bunch so far.

#32: Not bad, not really my type. I think she'll become one of the "background characters" like Goto, etc.

#33: Interesting twist for sure. Hashimoto sisters and W Ruka gonna be awesome. Downside is she'll probably get preferential treatment. Already joined Watanabe Pro. I foresee many IVs in her future. lol

#34: Looks like an Afilia Saga maid  :lol:

#35: Very risky move. Her Rola / halfie act is funny now, but I fear it might get old really quickly. Hopefully Masuno can make it work. Usually idols who have some of career going before joining a group don't work out too well (like for example Mitsumune Kaoru in AKB48), so it should be interesting to see how it goes. edit: just heard the rock band clip above... that was really bad  :nervous

First impression of the gen is very good though. Definitely made a much bigger impact than 5th gen at the time. And no stupid voting schemes is a plus too.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2164 on: July 30, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »
Sato Rena  :)

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2165 on: July 31, 2013, 05:23:42 AM »
#34 Rena Sato  >>official twitter acount<<

and some of her picture, including with fellow 6th-gen :

#32 #33 #34

#32 #34

#34 #35

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2166 on: August 01, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »
I wonder what this episode is about  :roll:

well looks like this episode doesnt turn out to be one of the craziest episode...looks like the new producer doesnt want to bring back that crazy episode..for me episode 1023 just so so coz i want that crazy episode back..but its really surprise that oji is the only one good without makeup haha (spoiler)...  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2167 on: August 01, 2013, 03:54:02 PM »
I wonder what this episode is about  :roll:

well looks like this episode doesnt turn out to be one of the craziest episode...looks like the new producer doesnt want to bring back that crazy episode..for me episode 1023 just so so coz i want that crazy episode back..but its really surprise that oji is the only one good without makeup haha (spoiler)...  :lol:

Yeah it really fell short for me  :lol: Maybe because we have seen them without makeup on DVDs/Neo Dokkiri/Ura stuff. Yeah Oji still looks the same just a little difference, Kaoru on the other hand should have done it, just the recent Neo Dokkiri she's still pretty waking up without makeup on, now that's something.  :) I'm really excited for the 6th gen episode, I hope they bring all the craziness for the coming months before they all become familiar with each other.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2168 on: August 01, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
I gotta admit I lost touch with Idoling's show a bit around the 1000th episode or so and earlier.
They drew me back in with the Hawaii Dokkiri eps  :lol:

I gotta admit I was very disappointed with that ^ suppin episode. Seriously, what was the point?!  :nervous
We've seen pretty much all of them suppin before... and now almost all of them refuse it? Bo~ring.

+1 on looking forward to the 6th gen episodes  :twothumbs

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2169 on: August 03, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #2170 on: August 06, 2013, 08:38:26 AM »
Some live event happening on Idoling!!! official YouTube channel tomorrow night...

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2171 on: August 06, 2013, 11:49:27 AM »
Just came back from the first session of today's release event in Ikebukuro. They performed Summer Lion, Milky Girl, Natsuiro Kiss and Summer Lion again (but I did get to see Ohisama Darling during the rehearsal, maybe they will perform that for the second session) and the new members participated in their first handshake event today (Only Rurika was absent). I had three tickets from Limited Edition A,B and C that I bought and used up all of them today.

- Maipuru, Ton-chan, Sakacchi, Ai-chan, Kaoru, Ojima, Kurumi and Ishida-shi were just a usual quick thank you and handshake since I didn't have anything to say to them :nervous
- I only had conversation with Umeko, Serina, Asahi, Kaede, Ruka, Yuuna, Ramu and Reia
- Amimi teased me again by calling me Yurippe :nervous Yurippe heard the conversation and had a good laugh about it. Poor Hii-chan though being in between Amimi and Yurippe being too loud around me :(
- Not a fan of Serina and Ai-chan makeup, I prefer them with more natural look
- Sakacchi is smaller in person than I always thought she were. I always picture her as a monstrously strong girl.
- I somehow forgot to wish happy birthday to Umeko, Ruka and Ishida-shi even though I had three chances to do that :(
- Asahi and Reia said thank you in English, I applaud the effort :lol:
- The new members are a natural at this though. I expect them to get many customers during handshake events especially Furuhashi Mayu, Hashimoto Ruka and Satou Rena.
- The new members were waving at the crowd when they are not handshaking with someone, they know how to appeal to the fans.

Overall impression of the new members had been good so far. I'm really looking forward to see them in tonight's episode. I've heard good reviews from fans who went to the recordings.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2172 on: August 06, 2013, 02:36:50 PM »
Furuhashi Mayu on her agency's (Shochiku) official YT channel.  She shares her thoughts and experience being  new member of Idoling!!!.  :)

Girl, you grew too fast for a 14 years old  :sweatdrop:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2173 on: August 07, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
that "werewolf card game" youtube livestream is on now. {update} and it finished.

Fun points from the 2 rounds.
No one believes Ruuri. just look at her sitting there :nervous Everyone agreeing Serina is a commoner. :P Hii-chan looks really cute when she smiles. :oops:

caps:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:48:54 PM by winner »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2174 on: August 09, 2013, 02:01:49 PM »
double-update. They uploaded the whole show. Check it out yourselves. :thumbsup

Offline nnathann

« Reply #2176 on: August 11, 2013, 03:40:42 AM »
hey idolings on めちゃ2イケてるッ around 26 minutes.

めちゃ2イケてるッ! - 13.08.10—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

also if i didnt post it right please remove.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2177 on: August 11, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »
video can only be streamed in mainland china TT_TT

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2178 on: August 11, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »

Sayanee & Yurikaru  :love:

Offline nnathann

« Reply #2179 on: August 12, 2013, 01:16:49 AM »
video can only be streamed in mainland china TT_TT

if you're using chrome search for Unblock Youku in extensions its a really good it lets you watch youku vids outside of china.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Tonbo