JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Abe Natsumi - Takaramono

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759513 times)

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2200 on: August 30, 2013, 12:12:48 PM »
 :) So that's the truth of this "mystery" i guess.. So curious what's next  :shocked

^^ btw nice hairstyle btw Maiko-chan (kawaii  :wub:) and new hairstyle by Mike-chan, looks better i think  :twothumbs

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #2201 on: August 30, 2013, 12:44:30 PM »
So the reason the new members are not being called 6ki is because they are IdolingNeo?  :lol:
They already mentioned that the next generation will be the 7ki. Doesn't that mean the 6ki are indeed 6ki anyways?  :lol:

No no, I think she meant that if NEO were to join Idoling!!! they would be called 7th gen, which means that we're still expecting a 6th gen before that happens (next year?).

It did seem rather early to add a new generation. They usually do that around April, this was much earlier. So if the patterns continues (2 years per generation), we should get 6th gen April 2014.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2202 on: August 30, 2013, 02:21:07 PM »
Well, shoot me if i'm wrong  XD
But it goes like this..
Kikuchi: If another new member(s) joins, will they be the 6ki?
Maiko: They will join as 7ki

Sorry if i turned out wrong  :P

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2203 on: August 30, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
Well, shoot me if i'm wrong  XD
But it goes like this..
Kikuchi: If another new member(s) joins, will they be the 6ki?
Maiko: They will join as 7ki

Sorry if i turned out wrong  :P

I think you're pretty much correct with that.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #2204 on: August 30, 2013, 05:06:38 PM »
My bad, sorry :)

So, NEO = "unofficially" 6th gen  :P

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2205 on: August 30, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »
My bad, sorry :)

So, NEO = "unofficially" 6th gen  :P

I think Shimada-D tweeted today that the new members are going to be called as NEO期 (NEO-ki).
I don't know whether or not that includes Yuuna.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2206 on: August 31, 2013, 06:43:05 AM »
Center Yuna  XD
and NEO's single costume?

Wako on a Brazilian news  :cow:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:06:42 PM by LarcKen »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2207 on: September 01, 2013, 03:21:59 PM »
The title for Idoling NEO new single is "meromero" and it is a dance pop-rock K-pop like song. I had my first listen to the song during today's Ponycan Idol Club live.

Personally, the song is a miss for me since I prefer a typical idol song but I can see why they went with this trend since it is easier to attract other types of fans to the group. One of the reason I think they created Idoling NEO is to send the group to lives and festivals where uprising idol groups usually performs since NEO style fits with the new idol trends.

I can see why Yuuna was picked to be in the group since her singing voice matches well with the new members and she fits the theme of the group. The new members get almost the same amount of lines with Yuuna getting a little bit more lines. They all sounds pretty good singing but maybe just because it was a lip synced performance. In my opinion, vocalwise 32>23>35>31=34>33. Everyone of them can sing well and hit all the notes.

During the MC segment, the older members were saying to the 5th gen that NEO should be a wake up call for them to improve and so far only Ramu showed intention to improve. Reia and Karen got teased a bit by the older members since they are the more reserve type.

After the high five event after the show, I can say that the new members are learning well from handshake monster Yuuna. Their mood is different from the rest of the members especially Furuhashi Mayu and Hashimoto Ruka.

One interesting thing from today's event is the MC, AKB48's Matsui Sakiko who is a big Idoling!!! fan, wore Ai-chan's shirt while MC-ing even though Ai-chan is absent today :lol:

The new song will probably be aired tomorrow on Ponycan Idol Club Niconico live show.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2208 on: September 01, 2013, 04:59:17 PM »

One interesting thing from today's event is the MC, AKB48's Matsui Sakiko who is a big Idoling!!! fan, wore Ai-chan's shirt while MC-ing even though Ai-chan is absent today :lol:

That kinda sucks for Sakiko.  :lol: Ai-chan why you have to be absent?  XD

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2209 on: September 02, 2013, 01:54:31 AM »
I haven't seen this before, could be new footage. Just check the other clips too.  :)
Maipuru, Yurippe, Aichan, Ruri, Serina, Amimi on some show.

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #2210 on: September 02, 2013, 11:54:41 AM »
Mezamashi TV : Idoling!!! and IdolingNEO at Mezamashi Live. Footage featuring a preview of "mero mero".

Edit :

And Idoling!!! appearance on Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke Eight last week :

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #2211 on: September 08, 2013, 06:46:31 AM »
Hanabi SP:

Offline alpngso

« Reply #2212 on: September 11, 2013, 12:47:14 AM »
Kikuchi sort of miffed with current state of idoling with few member not showing the energy compared to the new members.

I definitely understand her concerns and she proabably has the right to complain.

Then again, since it's Kikuchi who said this, she will get a lot flak for the comment.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2213 on: September 11, 2013, 01:49:06 AM »
Kikuchi sort of miffed with current state of idoling with few member not showing the energy compared to the new members.

I definitely understand her concerns and she proabably has the right to complain.

Then again, since it's Kikuchi who said this, she will get a lot flak for the comment.

I don't understand much, is she referring to certain members or a gen?
What did Kurumin say?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:01:48 AM by idolingkyugo »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2214 on: September 11, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »
She said she already confronted Kurumin off the screen regarding her supposed 'unmotivated' behavior during stage MCs.
What i don't agree is how she mentioned Kurumin's name in national radio broadcast. I don't see the need to disclose that said member's name,
Does she even think how that will affect Kurumin?

"I don't want to work with some 'unmotivated' member."  :wth
Yeah even Yahoo picked up this thing
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130909-00000006-jct-ent

I hope this is not the case, but just because you are a bit more known in TV, that still don't give you the right to belittle your fellow member in some radio broadcast  :roll:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2215 on: September 11, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
She said she already confronted Kurumin off the screen regarding her supposed 'unmotivated' behavior during stage MCs.
What i don't agree is how she mentioned Kurumin's name in national radio broadcast. I don't see the need to disclose that said member's name,
Does she even think how that will affect Kurumin?

"I don't want to work with some 'unmotivated' member."  :wth
Yeah even Yahoo picked up this thing
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130909-00000006-jct-ent

I hope this is not the case, but just because you are a bit more known in TV, that still don't give you the right to belittle your fellow member in some radio broadcast  :roll:

That is quite a shoutout  XD Well she's not the only unmotivated member for me. Feel sorry for her though wonder how she's going to take it, but yeah Amimi never holds back when it comes to voicing out her opinion.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2216 on: September 11, 2013, 01:36:33 PM »
Wow, that's impolite & harsh words from Amimi, even to her junior. As far as i know, Japanese people tend to speak politely, indirect to express something, even the harsh words. Then how Amimi talk like that is just shocking  :smhid :smhid At least she didn't speak in open forum like that. I feel bad for 5th-gen..

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline alpngso

« Reply #2217 on: September 12, 2013, 04:59:27 PM »
I guess it goes both ways.

Is ami being unprofessional by calling out a member publicly or is kurumin being unprofessional with her attitude?

I guess these matters are best to stay behind closed doors but if this issue has been brought up many times (it sounds like it did) over the past year since 5th gen joined but didnt change then it might be worth to bring it out public to wake them up.

Depending on a personality, it can bring out the positives but definitely blow up, too. So it will be interesting go see how kurumin and 5th gen react to amimi calling them out.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2218 on: September 12, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »

This I can understand. There are a number of girls who really drag the group down imo. However, Kurumi wasn't even on my list, haha.

But yeah, this sort of stuff should be kept behind closed doors imo.
Even if it's true and Kurumin doesn't give it her all, isn't that just another idol type?
Some people like AKB's Paruru and she's like a bag of salt all the time  :lol:

Anyway, definitely liking the new generation so far. They're already making a much bigger impact than 5th gen did when they joined.

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #2219 on: September 13, 2013, 04:54:21 PM »
Little known fact: Furumayu actually made her singing debut back when she was only 10 years old, recording a track as part of a compilation album for the movie "TWILIGHT FILE VII".  :shocked

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B003ZO4AE0

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Abe Natsumi - Takaramono