JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: [PINAY] Toni Gonzaga  (Read 26559 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
[PINAY] Toni Gonzaga
« on: February 16, 2009, 11:17:57 PM »
Alright, it's time for some Filipina lovin' because even though I love my Korean, Japanese, Chinese/Taiwanese, Singaporean, and other Asian sista's- I need to show some love that Filipinas (Chinese or Spaniard looking) are still hot :twothumbs

Okay, before I spam this shizbot with some jizzable pics and vids, let's get to know her <3

Pseodonym: Toni Gonzaga
Birth name: Celestine Cruz Gonzaga
Birth date: 1984/1/20
Birth place: Taytay, Rizal in the Philippines
Resident: Manila, Philippines
Religion: Christian
Sibling : Catherine Gonzaga (21) - HOT!

Fluent languages: Tagalog, English
Occupations (from beginning of career till now): Singer, model (commercial photography, radio, television), Actress (order: sitcom, movie, drama), DJ, VJ, interview host,  kagawad Since the age of 17
Education: Dominican College (San Juan) taking MASS COMMUNICATIONS and AB English under AIDE

FILMS (not television):
2010    I've Finally Found Someone    
2008    My Only U    
2008    My Big Love    
2007    You Got Me    
2006    You Are the One (film)    
2005    D' Anothers (With Vhong Navarro)    
2003    Pakners    Angela Dimayuga

Albums:
2006 You Complete Me - Gold
2006      "    "                - Repackaged
2007 Falling in Love - Platinum
2008 Love Is - TBA

You have to remember that the Filipino Ent Industry pretty much sucks... so compared to the rest of her Filipino companions, Toni is one of the top dogs. She is easily remembered because she's very humble and doesn't care much of her image (in a way that she's very truthful almost in a comedic way). She's an entertainer at heart before she's an idol so she never ceases to entertain!

Eh, I'll find video links later :P too many pics here.

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:26:35 PM by Masa »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
Re: Toni Gonzaga (Filipina)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:33:17 AM »
She's hot. :inlove: And that video clip you showed me last night was kinda funny... and weird. What was it from? Some evening/morning show?

Just hook us up with some more fine shitz so we can get seriously hooked on this pretty thang. :D
[/url]

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »
Good find OSlave!

Nice side profile there! I like the hair :heart: SOME ASS!

DEM EYES

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:59 AM »
Oh shit! I can almost see ass. I mean need bigger pic and the lighting is aimed badly. But if you look closely you can maybe almost potentially see real buttz there. WOOOOOO!!  :shakeit:
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »
Okay boys, be prepared with some awesome videos. A few have ass because us Fil-girls just love dem short shorts :heart: yes, yes we do.

Doing it live with Paul as a special guest. Too short *pout*

Husky voice ftw :heart:

edit: I took this one out cuz I translated it.
Girlfriend??? :w00t:

URL+TRANSLATIONS in posts below
39 Seconds :lol: her sister. Toni was like "Don't be... don't be stupid" (that's what she meant, not the literal translation).
She wasn't as bubbly here, but that's ok cuz she can be mature!

omg, Nikki Gil, Toni Gonzaga, and Maja Salvador :drool:

she's in the middle

(she's in black stripes) love this song
Sarah in pink pants mmmmm

Booty booty! Start at 1:35 DASSrite!

comedic toni! Trying to act like Sarah's grandma XD

D-Lite is just a group they form for the show. it's not an official group. Niki Gil is hot too, but this ain't her thread. BTW, you may have to click on the video link and add &fmt=18 cuz it's a bit blurry!

Thanks for enjoying the pics ;_; We need some Toni love <3
If anyone is seriously into this chick, just say so/ask and I will translate for you because this girl is too dorky <3 I did translate a bit of the PART 1 interview with Ton i and her sister (Catherine/Cathy) but AIM is being stupid and won't let me open my archive right now... so I'll post it later. Plus, this post is way too long anyway.

edit: found it! here's some lesbian lovin from Toni :lol:
        2:42
Cathy: Kiss me if you love me, you never kiss me. Come on toni, you can do it. come onnn kiss me don't be afraid. i'm ya sista
   2:56
Toni: that's nasty! she always does that!
Cathy: HEY! excuse me, when you were a kid you used to say "Cathy, let's hug!" and we were naked together taking a shower!it used to piss me off! I would even cry, "Ate (big sis) I don't want to!" but you'd keep saying "let's hug let's hug"" But just a kiss, and you won't?!
Toni: i can't, it's embarrassing hahah
Cathy: I'm sure Paul is feeling shameful
The shameful part will make more sense once I translate it all haha
-O_sLaVe

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 04:00:02 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 02:56:27 AM »
I took this from my post with the videos (because after 10 YT vids, the forum stops automatically embedding it :T) and I'm just gonna post it here with the translations. It's not really that funny, but I realized that only after I spent half an hour and got like 1/4 of the video done T_T So I just finished it anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOgFy5ddd1E&eurl=http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=post;topic=18537.0;num_replies=4&feature=player_embedded
*REMINDER: Toni is now 25 and in this video she's 21

Boy (the gay talk host, he's really good and that's his stage name!)
Toni (hot girl)
It was a bit different for me to see the timid and honest side of Toni cuz she's usually a jokester on tv. But I guess when it comes to HER being interviewed, she gets serious :)

Boy: Friends, you're coming back here to HOMEBOY and we're just friends but we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. How 'bout you, do you have a boyfriend?
Guest1: No
Boy: How old are you?
Guest1: 19
Boy: 18.
Guest1: 19
Boy: oh, 19. and what's your name?
Boy: Suzette? Let's just hold hands, okay? while we're talking. Toni Gonzaga, thank you for coming here. It's a really big deal and (?).
Toni: Thank you very much.
Boy: Toni, no one is going to believe.
Toni: I haven't even said anything haha
Boy: ...that you haven't had a boyfriend since your birth.
Toni: No one does ever believe me, they all think it's a joke!
Boy: That's true, because we're not going to believe no one's ever courted you.
Toni: Actually, just this year- oh wait, but just last year I received some roses, like real gifts from someone who asks someone out. But last last year or ever since I was growing up, there wasn't really anyone who would approach me and tell me that someone was trying to ask me out.
Boy: Do you know why?
Toni: Umm... What my friends say is that it's because I look like a snob, hostile; and others say that it just looks like I'm not interested in guys (sLaVe: keekee :P)
Boy: But what's the right one- are you scary or just not interested in men?
Toni: Um, it's because... well they'd never understand if I don't smile. It just really looks like I'm snobby or hostile and because me, when I have a crush on a guy, a guy I really feel, the effect is different for me. I become even MORE snobby, like there's a wall. It's like I don't want to talk to him. I really change (it)! So...
Boy: So no one really courts you because you go even further rather than...
Toni: Yeah :( And like when I see a guy that all the girls are going crazy for, I loose my will. It's like that.
Boy: Really? So it's not that you're intimidated (because of the boy)? That's what I really want to ask.
Toni: No, it's not that. I have guy friends-
Boy: Is there something Toni, that you do now so that perception of you lowers?
Toni: Um, there is. It was probably around last year because I realized that I was 20 and I had never recieved a bouquet of roses if it weren't for getting it after an interview... hahahahah
Boy: So what happened when you did receive roses?
Toni: I became really friendly!
Boy: So you smiled
Toni: I smiled! and to the cute guys, I'd say "hi!"
Boy: Ahahahah!
Toni: hi!
Toni: But for real, Daddy (referring to Boy), when there's a cute guy... I don't want to. He might think I have a crush on him or he might think...
Boy: But there is, you're just feeling embarrassed
Toni: Mhmm. It's like that
Boy: Okay, so when you started to smile, you received bouquets
Toni: Yes, that, it happened. People started to notice me-
Boy: So where do the bouquet of flowers go to
Toni: The church hahahah
Boy: Coming from?... Oh, really?
Toni: Oh, if it's not from church- oh no, this is bad, it's so embarrassing, I'm going to blush right in front of my grandma's grave!
Crowd: Wooo hahaha clap clap
2:54
Toni: Cus um, it's because we never get to visit my Grandma's grave so usually when we visit, we give roses. And since I started getting them now or someone starts asking me out... Hahah I'll say "Grandma, this is from someone who's asking me out. I'm offering it to you" But sometimes, if the arrangement is really nice or it's a pricey one, I'll bring it to the church.
Boy: Okay, so now, how often is it that you receive flowers?
Toni: Yuck, this is so embarrassing haha I'm not even that pretty
3:25
Toni: Uh, depending
Boy: depending?
Toni: There's weekly ones... hahah
Crowd: Woo hahaha clap clap
Boy: Toni, how many is it that consistently send flowers and show it?
Toni: Um... now... Um because I don't consider it courting
Boy: Oh, you don't
Toni: No, because there are some guys who are just really rich and if you say "Ah, he's asking me out" and then when the news reaches him, he'll say "Oh, I'm not really asking her out, I'm just messing/joking with her".
Boy: What is it that you're looking for, Toni?
Toni: ... Me? I'm looking for things that are lost XD hahah
Boy: What is it that is lost?--
Toni: Lost boys~ Oh Me?
Boy: What is it that is lost? Yeah, what are you looking for
Toni: But no, for me I feel sometimes if there's a bad boy, I feel really attached to that. So therefore, I try to protect myself from that.
Boy: Bad boy as in...
Toni: Yeah, like when I see that there's one guy that is the whole country's crush and many are going crazy over him- of course my ego gets in, "What if he'll ask me out; of course I'd be the one everyone is jealous of"--
Boy: Let's be more specific here. No, come on. Who; the crush of the nation, hypothetically.
Toni: Hypothetically... Oh my, I'm really gonna drop a name
Boy: Yes, just say it, it's just us two anyway-
Toni: Okay, fine, let's reveal it!
Crowd: Wooo
Toni: It's Louis Montano (?)
Boy: So the guy...
Crowd: Woo clap clap
Boy: The question is, "did you ask yourself 'what if he did ask me out?'"
Toni: That is what I asked myself
Boy: And he asked you out (for real)
Toni: Yes he did, hahaha he did!
Boy & Crowd: woo hahah clap clap
Boy: And why is it that you guys didn't end up together?
Toni: Um, because right now, at the age of 21... and uh, I realized this is a new chapter... (english english). I realized that I really have (english english). It's like, I can not develop (english english). And I mean, that relationship, like a real constant relationship that will get deep because through he years... I don't know, it was just like he was there
Boy: Yeah, and we can't let go of that. But that's the good thing about being human- you have a relationship with God, relation with your parents, at your job, you have a relationship with your feelings.
Toni: Mhhm, that's definitely it right there hahahah
Boy: That relationship with God is every day, so are you ready now to fall in love? Or is that a growing premise? Should I say, "are you READY to have strong relationships?"
Toni: that's it, I realized for 21 years that my love department has been locked up
Boy: Riiight, Open it up~
Toni: Yes, I'm trying to open it right now, and let's see.
Crowd: Woo clap clap
Boy: Exciting, the life of Toni Gonzaga. We will look for the key so we can open up the door of the heart of Toni.
Girl2: *Talking about her not having boyfriends. Then she talks about books* and says "you should read them"
Toni: Oh, I read those things too XD (what a loser!)
Girl2: Titile is I KISS DATING GOODBYE
Toni: *spazz* OH, I read that too! (sLaVe: omg xD)
SKIP TO 8:24
Boy: Sometimes, you need to look for those feelings... Hahah, look, she's thinking deeply
Toni: hahah, it's true! Sometimes--
Boy: that's what you need
Toni: Yeah, I realized this one book, that the reason why there's spaces in our hands is for someone to fill it up like *that*. And when I read that--- ayyy~
-END FOR TONI-

I promise I'll translate a funnier one if this one was too boring  :sweatdrop:

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 11:57:51 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
AWWW so cute. yet modest. The Boy was trying to mock her too :/

EPIC POST OSLAVE! Now YOU THE MASTER!

HEY! There's no denying Pinays got great butts. Shiiittt I used to work with homegirl at McD's and unggh, those polyster blends be flossing while I be tossing dem fries.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »
Freaking excellent! Now I can really get to know Toni toni. Looking forward to more!
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:33 AM »
Thanks guys ;_;
I did a quick translation of the studio version of the song I posted on top. It's my favorite Toni song from her latest album
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NMpIFq9NPQ (I spaced it out)
Lyrics (I just made a screen shot)

I did this just as a test to see if taking screen shots of translations was easier since I can't sub the videos. It must be a hassle to read/scroll down or copy and paste onto a processor to watch the video at the same time. This way, you can just click on each image, open it next to the video, and it'll be next to it. Though, you'd have to go back and click on each one for the next set... T_T I wish I could sub!

I'm translating the interview that her sister did  right now (or at least the first part).
Edit: IF you like it better the other way, tell me and I'll take the image down and posts all the translations here and you can work it out your own way :lol:

-Catherine (a.k.a. Cathy is the host of this show interviewing her sister)
-Toni (the hot girl)
-Paul (Toni's boyfriend)

Toni: No, she always does that. She always does that to me, "Ate, kiss me, kiss me" I just don't kiss, not even on the cheek.
Cathy: But to Paul...
Crowd: uuu
Cathy: Okay, I have a question for Paul.
Toni/Paul: Okay go~/What
Cahty: So what are your feelings, especially since this is your second Christmas with my sister. What is that special something because you guys aren't going to be together. What is that (dramatic) something special
Paul: We're going to spend Christmas on the internet

3:52 <-mental note where i left off.

Again, Toni is being interviewed so she isn't as dorky as she would be if she were interviewing her sister or some other celeb. And yes, Paul is her boyfriend (they're still not married, I think they might be engaged right now) and he is the director of talk shows, one of them is JUICY which Catherine hosts (from time to time).

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:31:46 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 01:00:06 AM »
GJ Slave! Naaaaanaaaaanaaaaaaa! ...

was that recorded off a TV? XD What a sweet couple. MaN her sis is insane....I think she's hotter tho :o

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 01:23:25 AM »
NOW THIS IS A THREAD!! I never heard of her and I haven't gone through everything yet, but I just have to say that this thread is cwazy! I just gotta go through it now after all the work put in.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »
Thanks for the love! Hello Arun~

So I checked Paul Soriano  out (her boyfriend) and WOW that video interview does not do him justice. He is ONE cute boy (like...really cute and not in a sissy way)... I'm definitely happy for Toni as it seems like a nice match heehee.

Okay, I'm updating >>this post<< and since no one objected, I'll continue to do the notepad screen shots.

Dai...most likely. Like I said, Filipinos don't have the same resources as other Asian countries do so that poor uploader must've done it that way XD And yes, her sister is freaking cute! She always plays the best friends in dramas/movies so she's always comedic. Love it. Toni used to be that character, but people realized that she's flexible versatile heehee.

-O_sLaVe

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 04:33:29 AM »
LOL! Who stickied this thread. I blame ...Masa! I was wondering where da updates was.

I would love to see these flexible Toni. XD dude that's how I watch sports highlights, it's not just filipinos

Keep up the good work!  :twothumbs

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »
omGee, I thought it was you! Thanks so much for stickying it, whoever did :heart:
I'll make sure to update more often.

ASAP W/TONI [HALO](03/22/09)
love this song.
Toni always starts off deep (when singing English) XD It's kinda weird. but whatever, I love how the rest of the song went.
Mind you, those are some uggggggly extensions they put on her hair. I was watching this episode earlier today on TV and she was looking hot. Then they had her perform the finale (aka best spot) and they made her wear ugg curled extensions T_T

Ah okay, good to know someone doesn't mind the recording of a tv...

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:31:51 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline skynet0419

• ecchi
  • Member+
[PINAY] Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 04:24:17 AM »
One of my favorite filipina actresses  :love:

Toni Gonzaga

Born          
Celestine Cruz Gonzaga
January 19, 1984 (age 27)
Manila, Philippines
Occupation   
Host (event TV Host), Singer, Actress, model, Comedian
Years active   
1998-Present

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1373129/

Love Is… Toni Gonzaga Pictorial
Here are the pictures from the pictorial of Toni Gonzaga’s 3rd Album, Love Is… The pictures are provided by tonigonzagafansclub.multiply.com.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:39:58 AM by skynet0419 »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 01:27:35 AM »
:welcome skynet0419 and thank you for your :philippines: related threads!! My homie kuno_thunder has been watching a shitload of Filipino movies lately with his gf and he could gain down some knowledge from you. That's what :hipheart: is all about!

btw, we actually have a thread already made by our moderator Owaranai_sLaVe so I moved it from Other Asian Ladies Loving Forum and merged it with your thread.

Feel free to help promote her and tell us the latest Toni news :D

BUT WOW. Toni is so beautiful and O_Slave aka Sando intro'd me to her voice :heart:

Offline skynet0419

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [PINAY] Toni Gonzaga
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 07:13:30 PM »
Wow its been a while since i posted :P  Let's make up for that :)

:fap

I'll try to post some updates of Toni on a regular basis :)

Offline skynet0419

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 07:18:00 PM »
I love the natural look...and the no bra look  :P

Offline skynet0419

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 07:22:23 PM »
from Preview magazine