JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Train

Author Topic: [Discuss] The AKB48 Affiliates Thread  (Read 17408 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Discuss] The AKB48 Affiliates Thread
« on: August 24, 2009, 11:21:49 AM »
One reason for AKB48's current uprise lies within the exposure they get with heir television shows. A big part of these shows are the hosts and guest, so let's review them!

People seen in 1ji59fun / 0ji59fun /AKBingo:

Masaki Sata (right): Main host, went from Yanki to entertainment figure. He acts all big, but he really cares for the girls. One example is when Sae almost fell of that mini trampoline and he tried to catch her, luckily she kept her balance anyway.

Kiyoto Oomizo (centre): Main host. I think this guy is waaay funnier than he gets to show in the program. It isn't until recently he actually gets a bit more room to be funny.

Iwami Seiji (left): Does all the announcing and only shows his face during the Iromoea episodes.

Takada Junji: Famous actor / comedian. Also appeared in Utaban - Morning Musume - Egao yes nude. I think this guy is epically funny. Talks in gags.. he never shuts up  :lol:

Q-chan: He's the one I don't really like. Annoying voice.. everything seems a bit forced. I think he is actually disgusting, and he sweats a lot, all the time.

Ijiri Okada: He is the best. He does the punishment games in the moe games, which usually ends up in him flapping his tongue. I think this guy is a true professional and great at what he does. Interesting fact, he's with the same agency as Kasai, Itano, Myao and MaiMai  :lol:

Hosts of AKB Shukan:

Speedwagon: another comedy duo. They also appeared in H!M's dating episode. I thought they were pretty funny, but they haven't had a chance to shine in Shukan yet.

Host of AKB48 Nemousu Terebi:

Ariyoshi Hiroiki (thanks to clockface) He think he's pretty funny, but I think they could've done better. Still, his part is really small so I don't really care.

So! Who do you like, who is funny and who should leave our precious girls alone? I'll may add some more people a bit later.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:50:04 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Re: (Discuss) The AKB48 Affiliates Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
I really like the badboys actually I should probably see what they've done outside of AKBingo(and previous incarnations) :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »
Interesting topic, so my 1st post goes to this. I always love it when comedians and idols mix, it's the perfect recipe.

I'm sure Bad Boys are everybody's favorite tormentors as they should be, since they are to these shows what Atsuko is to AKB. Kinda miss Junji though since it seems that he had a license to say whatever he wants, especially the ero stuff. That nicely segways to Ijiri! What more can I say about this guy when he can gross people out by being in another room with only their handbags at his disposal. Must be the 20+ years of experience in his line of work.

Expectations were high when I heard that Speed Wagon were the host of Shukan. Now, after a few episodes, pretty disappointed. But that had surely to do with the format of the show, since special guest host Bananman's Himura could not do better than some animal impressions. Speaking of that episode, anybody knows what "21+37=58" on the blackboard means?

After a little research, Ariyoshi Hiroiki is your host for Nemousu TV. Pretty famous back in his 'comedic duo' days and is slowly working back up the ladder as a solo now. Appears mostly just to introduce the segment of the episode and doesn't appear at all if it is the second episode of a 2-parter. If you think Myao has a sharp tongue, look out! This guy breaks people with words. I still think that his 'OPY 96' joke from Nemousu season 2 epi 1 is hilarious.

Pretty long I know but that's just because I love 2 things, Japanese variety shows and AKB48. They just happen to mix...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

The Bad Boys are fucking awesome and Ijiri Okada is hilariously disturbing XD

Interesting topic, so my 1st post goes to this. I always love it when comedians and idols mix, it's the perfect recipe.
Welcome to JPH!P, clockface! Great first post :thumbsup

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
It's amazing sata does his hair up like that everyday :O

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »
Awesome post Clock, I added his name to the opening post.

I had a mohawk quite a while ago, and it would never stay up properly. he must have some great stylists.

I'd love to see more of Ijiri. I'm not even sure what he does normally. I've only seen him one time as a guest in some random variety show, and he was flapping his tonque  :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 02:54:06 PM »
It's amazing sata does his hair up like that everyday :O
True dat!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »
When they were guests on the Idoling show, they played that Acchi Muite Pie game and he kept saying didn't want to get pie in his hair. Then one of the girls accidentally slipped and he got stuff in his hair anyway  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Discuss] The AKB48 Affiliates Thread
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 02:50:46 PM »
Just noticed that the Nemousu guy was the judge in the first two AKBingo cooking episodes! It's a conspiracy!

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 07:30:18 AM »
Most recently, rather than calling them OPY96:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
^ :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »
Sata amusing us with a story about his "bad boy" past (he's the 2nd storyteller, THE HAIR!)

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ4u7grFHvo[/noembed]

Just a little info about the show. Suberanai Hanashi is a comedy/variety show where comedians talk about funny but true stories. Each week different comedians are invited and in the above video's case, Sata was given the chance. Yuko has a few DVDs of this show and Takamina's "lame story" graphic title on AKBINGO was a pun on this show's title.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 08:53:36 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »

Offline Masa