JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Countdown

Author Topic: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 6.3 Released (pg. 5)]  (Read 65931 times)

Offline Middy

Ah... there she's hiding. Yeah, probably makes more sense to categorize her under SDN, since WH7 hasn't put anything out in ages... or is it possible to make her a SDN/WH7 kennin?

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 5.1 Released (pg. 5)]
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2013, 06:17:01 PM »
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 5.1

So, it's been 7 months since the release of Alpha Build 5, and this is just a small incremental update. Sorry about that. I've been extremely busy at work for most of that time, and what free time I do have has been spent doing more important things (like watching concerts and LODs  :P ).

Anyway, a big thank you goes out to Datalanche - who has volunteered to help with editing the keyfile. This build includes Revision #42 of the keyfile. Datalanche has done a great job of listing all the changes, so I won't go into them all here. (If you really want to read them, then open the about box).

The reason Alpha Build 5.1 exists is to add support for Team 4 and Team KIII, so it works with the new keyfile. That's it.

Hopefully, after my vacation in December, I'll be rested and focused enough to work on all the things I have planned for Alpha Build 6. The first couple months of the year are usually the slow time at work as well.

There will most likely be an Alpha Build 5.2 before then to match the program up with another future keyfile.

Known Issues: I never got the Query48.dta bug described here fixed. Weirdly enough, when I was testing yesterday the problem seems to have gone away on it's own. But, seeing as how that doesn't make any sense, you should probably follow the instructions in that post anyway.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6ccaeex4wy4lg8/Query48_Alpha5.1.rar

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2013, 07:58:10 PM »
Hey, can you please add Nogizaka46 2nd gen in your next update? Thanks!!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 01:15:20 AM »
^ Melchi and I have talked about that as well as SNH 2nd gen. There's a few technical things about adding some more girls but we(mostly him) have got it on the to-do list. :)

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 5.2 Released (pg. 5)]
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2013, 01:24:51 AM »
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 5.2

[This would have been released 2 hours earlier if not for the N3 LOD, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.  :P]

This build includes Revision #43 of the keyfile (edited by Datalanche), and Version #5 of the GirlPics.dll (edited by me). We now have Team SII, Team NII, and the 2nd Generation of Nogizaka46 all available for querying. The 3rd Generation HKT48 members have also been added. And Urano Kazumi has been changed back to a graduated SDN48 member (as discussed between myself and Middy way back in June).

Also, a bug has been fixed where concurrent members who were Kenkyuusei, would not show up when the Kenkyuusei list was Queried.

The draftees will be added when their profiles are added to the official site member pages. That won't need a program update, just an update to the keyfile and the DLL on the server.

Known Issues: To quote the last release post, "I never got the Query48.dta bug described here fixed. Weirdly enough, when I was testing yesterday the problem seems to have gone away on it's own. But, seeing as how that doesn't make any sense, you should probably follow the instructions in that post anyway."

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddzlp5rfy8ytlat/Query48_Alpha5.2.rar

Offline chewybacca

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »
^
What kind of adjustments did you make to GirlPics.dll over v5.0 and v5.1 might I ask? If they're comprehensive profile pic updates, then I can't see them as they're still showing the outdated versions.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2013, 06:28:44 PM »
^

None of the pics that were already in the dll were changed. I simply added pics for the new girls.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 6

The keyfile included is Revision #49, which reflects the latest shuffle. Full Disclosure: Datalanche actually finished this revision a few weeks ago. Since the changes had not actually hit on the official sites yet, I decided to hold off on releasing it till Alpha Build 6 was ready to go. In retrospect this wasn't the best idea. For various reasons (including sickness, adding features causing other parts of the program to break, and some bouts of downright laziness) the release is happening later than I originally anticipated, and with less features added to it.  :panic:

Also included is GirlPics.dll Version #7. It adds the new girls to the file. Version #6 (which I did not post about, but anyone with AutoUpdate turned on would have gotten a while back) was the beginning of the pic updates. That is, quite a few - but not all - of the girls pics have been updated since the release of Alpha Build 5.2. Datalanche has helped with downloading, cropping, and resizing pics for this also.

Now then, onto the ChangeLog:

ADDED:

Support for Teams 8 and KIV: note that the Team 8 girls have not been added to the keyfile yet. When they are, It will actually require another program update; because there will suddenly be two girls named "Yokoyama Yui", which will quite likely cause problems of some sort.

Option in Query Builder to set current Team configuration as Query Builder default: Normally when you open Query Builder, none of the Teams are checked. Now, you can check whichever ones you want and choose this option from the option menu. Those Teams will now already be checked every time you open Query Builder. This is helpful if you find yourself checking the same ones most of the times you do a Query.

Option in Query Builder to do "OR" search instead of "AND" search on multiple Search Strings: Take the following search, for example:

Normally, even with all Teams chosen, that would give you this message:

But if you select this option:

You get a different result:

(Note: example queries are done with "Current Members Only")

Do "OR" search inside a Search String by separating values with "/": Searching in Family Name for "Watanabe/Yamamoto" will give the following results:

Watanabe Mayu
Watanabe Miria
Watanabe Miyuki
Yamamoto Mao
Yamamoto Sayaka

This works in all 4 sections of the "Search Strings" box. Note: there should be no space before or after the "/".

Do "AND" search inside Kanji Search String by separating values with "+": Searching for "山+子" will find "Takayama Riko" (高山梨子).

Known Issues: None. The Query48.dta bug described here has disappeared without a trace, and I haven't been able to replicate it lately.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hehrrxw574uh6hc/Query48_Alpha6.rar

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 6.1

FIXED:
   Certain Concurrent members not showing up in certain Queries where they should have. Specifically, Ikoma Rina was not showing up in Queries for Nogizaka46 as a whole, but was showing up in 1st Generation Queries, as well as for AKB48 and Team B Queries.

Note: If you set a have set a custom Team configuration as the Query Builder default, you'll have to do it again after updating. The next version, hopefully, will let you upgrade without undoing all your settings.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v9fscpv33pki5d7/Query48_Alpha6.1.rar

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Yesterday, Revision #50 of the Keyfile and Version #10 of the GirlPics.dll were added to the update server. So, anyone who doesn't have AutoUpdate turned on will probably want to right click on the systray icon and choose "Update Data Files Now". You now have access to Team 8.

Also:
Support for Teams 8 and KIV: note that the Team 8 girls have not been added to the keyfile yet. When they are, It will actually require another program update; because there will suddenly be two girls named "Yokoyama Yui", which will quite likely cause problems of some sort.
This was actually doable through the data files without needing an update to the program after all. At least, it works on mine and Datalanche's computers.

Of course, you need to be running at least Alpha Build 6 to be able to Query for Team 8.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 6.1 Released (pg. 5)]
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »
Dearest Queryers,

Usually we don't post about keyfile updates but I think this warrants it. As some might have noticed the keyfile fell into epic not-updatedness for a while. Apologies for that! My life got a little busy for a while with the preparation for, actual execution of, and aftermath and recovery of my two week stay in Japan last month. Thankfully I am now back to my usual shut-in ways, so Query48 has at least been updated! You can get the updated data files with auto-updates or right click on the systray icon and choose "Update Data Files Now".

I combed through every team and group and hopefully everything is up to date with a few exceptions:

-No Baito members just yet. This will come in a future program update!
-SNH48 Team HII is temporarily listed as kenkyuusei until the above mentioned program update. There are currently no SNH48 kenkyuusei.

If you notice anything wrong, please shout it out! We will get it taken care of. I'm still very much a 48 fan, but admittedly I'm not as "plugged in" as I once was, so it's very possible I could miss things. Thanks!

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 6.2 Released (pg. 5)]
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2014, 04:51:34 AM »
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 6.2

ADDED:
   Support for Baito and Team HII.

FIXED:
   Issue with Nogizaka46 girls not showing up in the birthday lists under certain conditions.

Includes Revision #54 of the keyfile, and version #13 of the GirlPics.dll.

Also:
Note: If you have set a custom Team configuration as the Query Builder default, you'll have to do it again after updating. The next version, hopefully, will let you upgrade without undoing all your settings.
Yes, it's been six months and I still don't have that done. :nervous  It'll definitely be in Alpha Build 7, though. (Don't know if there will be any more 6.x builds before that or not).

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/feq38bkvl7puuvl/Query48_Alpha6.2.rar

EDIT: Replaced download link with correct one.  XD
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:08:58 PM by Melchizadek »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
I know probably no one but me cares about SDN48, but I found an issue regarding them. I change colors of each team and generation by myself, but apparently the ranker treats all three SDN generations as one. Can something be done about this?

example:

in the notepad file I made sure SDN gens would have colors: darkblue/teal/darkcyan
the following last two were NGZK: purple/dimgray

in the ranker all SDN gens are in: 1st gen     2nd gen     3rd gen

NGZK is in: 1st gen     2nd gen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:08:57 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »
another issue: the concurrent members don't have colors of both teams?

For example:

Team B             Team E             NGZK46 1st gen             NGZK46 2nd gen

what I get:

Ikoma Rina

Matsui Rena

other than NGZK related concurrencies seem to be colored just fine
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:08:51 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2015, 06:08:00 PM »
I'll look into both of these issues on my days off this week. It should be fairly easy to split SDN48 up by Generations. The N46 thing is definitely a bug

Also, I've already changed the INI file for the next version, to make it easier to see which team the colors are for. (And there will be a way to change the colors in an options dialogue by the time it comes out of alpha).

Offline osnapitzlizzie

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2015, 03:52:08 AM »
today i was using the app with the latest update and i had gotten my list done and everything, and just as i was about to name my list, the entire thing froze. i tried to cancel the naming part, but it wouldn't close. i didn't want to loose my work so i tried to click the copy button but nothing worked. i also tried to compare my ranking to another one i had previously made, but nothing happened. in the end, i restarted my entire computer, and the list i had worked so hard on was not saved :(

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
This is the release post for Query48 Alpha Build 6.3

ADDED:
   Support for Team T.

CHANGED:
   Team color format in INI file.

I also split SDN48s colors up by generations and fixed the N46 concurrent color problem. - Both per sakura_drop_'s findings.

Includes Revision #58 of the keyfile, and version #15 of the GirlPics.dll.

There were a lot of changes that Datalanche made to the keyfile this time around. Check the about screen to see the list of them.

Still:
Note: If you have set a custom Team configuration as the Query Builder default, you'll have to do it again after updating.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/683dech6a287aua/Query48_Alpha6.3.rar

P.S.: osnapitzlizzie's issue is probably a memory problem caused by the number of girls in all the groups now. This may not be fixable without changing the programming language that Query48 is written in.

I would suggest that everyone save often while doing a ranking. It would probably also be a good idea to rank by groups and then combine them to get a larger listing.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh my god, yes!!!

Thanks for all your hard work

m(_ _)m
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:56:43 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline arvinbfg90000

Re: Romajifier48 (Windows Software) [Query48 Alpha Build 6.3 Released (pg. 5)]
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »
Is there any updates about this one? or is there a another program that have the same features of this?  :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
will you ever update this? I want to rank whole current48 with NGT and STU in it ^^;

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Countdown