JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights

Author Topic: [TEAM S] JURINA ~ The Matsui Jurina Thread  (Read 346821 times)

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
Re: [TEAM S] JURINA ~ The Matsui Jurina Thread
« Reply #900 on: November 09, 2020, 02:42:13 AM »
Jurina has decided on her first livestream that her channel name is going to be "珠理奈HOUSE".

She also announced a contest for designing her channel's mascot. They'll be making it into a hand puppet :lol:
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1323093673148493825?s=20

Her first YouTube video is a Making-of video of SKE48's 12th Anniversary performance of the Te wo Tsunaginagara stage. I was pretty impressed with the production  :D

She said in a tweet that her YouTube team is working on the English subtitles. She's been working really hard on learning English for her international fans.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1324645570657439744?s=20

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #902 on: November 24, 2020, 07:11:47 AM »
A bunch of stuff happened in the past few days!

Jurina recently guested on a NOAH event. She went on the ring as a member of M's Alliance and slapped Sugiura Army's Chono Masahiro!
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1330494509533200385

She has posted another video on her channel, it's pretty vlog-like. IT'S HILARIOUS. From what I can see, she made the English subs herself in this particular video - the subs for the other videos were 'stolen' from a (willing) fan :P Her team's thumbnail game has improved too, the cleavage is just a bonus  :lol: (tbh maybe Jurina even asked for them to include that)

SKE had a stream regarding her graduation single and there's a whole bunch of events announced.

Summary of SKE48 27th single info:
Center: Matsui Jurina
Title: Koi Ochi Flag
Senbatsu: EVERYONE IN SKE. Exceptions: Shirai Kotono, Takayanagi Akane, Kataoka Narumi (they've announced graduation), and Shirai Yukino (health problems).
Types: Only 3 types each for Limited and Regular Editions (and maybe a theater edition?)

People have compared this to Sayanee's grad single, Boku Datte Naichau yo where everyone was in the MV. But some say it's different because while everyone was in the MV, Sayanee's grad single had a senbatsu of 18 members. I'm on the fence about the comparisons until we see how things go.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:30:19 AM by aneramyre »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #903 on: December 11, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
Jurina has a new video! It's a tutorial of Akai Pin Heel to Professor for Beginners. The other woman in the video is NAMIJ who choreographed AkaiPin and many other dance covers that Jurina did.

Jurina appeared tonight as a guest in Navigation (NHK Shizuoka). She commented on the differences between KPop Idols and JPop Idols. She later tweeted about wanting to produce an idol group, something that she's previously mentioned that she wanted to do someday.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1337366726007111682

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #904 on: December 24, 2020, 12:33:31 AM »
I notice I'm turning this into a YouTube update section, I'm sorry  :nervous
But YT is one of the few places she's active in.

I'll slow down a bit. Just subscribe to her YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6XWTTtC2f88M2xpmhLRBg

One important thing, though. She's gonna go on the phone with her fans at around 19:00-20:00 on Christmas Eve! (This is in JST, of course) International calls are welcome too! Parts of the call will be seen on her Instagram Live. They'll probably put some of it in a future episode of Jurina HOUSE.

If you're willing (and getting on a call with Jurina in front of a thousand fans doesn't trigger anxiety), call her at +81-80-7525-9892. Not her mobile number, of course  :lol:
For more details, you might want to check her video on it :P

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #905 on: January 04, 2021, 02:20:59 AM »
"Call Jurina on Christmas Eve" Event
On Christmas Eve, instead of just accepting calls from 7-8PM JST, she accepted calls until about 10PM so she could talk to her fans. She's so precious :cry:
Some fans resorted to just texting the number instead of calling and she ended up getting 14,349 texts at the end of the night.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1342122698063822849

YouTube
She recently released a couple of YouTube videos:
  • She chose 16 out of 200+ entries for her Mascot Design Sousenkyo. They're still unranked. It is unclear whether she herself will rank them or ask fans to vote. Reminder that the Top 7 of those will get a Zoom call with her. (MY ENTRY IS IN SENBATSU.)
  • A wrestling-related one, a behind-the-scenes of the time she slapped Chono Masahiro. It also includes a small talk session with Mutoh Keiji.
  • She uploaded a video talking about her goals for 2021 (with her chest mole occasionally peeking over the Japanese hardsub. Ahem). Regarding doing YouTube videos, she's not used to the amount of solo screentime she gets lol. She wants to connect with fans more, especially the international fans. She also wants people who are not Jurina oshis to realize that she's not the scary, strict senpai that many people make her out to be.
Get over to her channel, subcribe if you haven't yet, and SMASH LIKE on all her videos!

Theater and Instagram Live
Since Donchan (one of our most beloved fellow Jurina oshis) tested positive for COVID, the theater stages on December 28-31 were cancelled. Jurina and Ranran's duo - RanJuri (possibly a play on 'lingerie'? their perv is so consistent) did an Instagram Live on December 28 instead.

Congratulating Suuchan on Twitter
She congratulated Suuchan on her wedding by... parading their gay moments together, which I think is hella funny.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1345009551242792962

Instagram Questions
She seems to have discovered the "Ask a question" feature in Instagram stories and has been answering a couple of questions, many of them English. I'm actually curious what translation app she uses or who her teacher is because her English in the replies is shockingly good.

Please keep supporting Jurina this year of 2021!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:51:14 AM by aneramyre »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #906 on: January 09, 2021, 01:34:51 AM »
Koiochi Flag premiered over the radio last night and peaked at #4 trending in Japan! The song received general approval among fans, local and international. They agree that it fits both Jurina and SKE48  :twothumbs

It has quite a lot of English words in it, probably because Jurina has been learning it for international fans  :lol: The rap and dance break sounds pretty fun too.

Have a listen!

What do you think?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #908 on: January 16, 2021, 05:46:56 AM »
Koiochi Flag
Jurina's Graduation Single MV is OUT!
This is Jurina's 69th single (nice) which has 69 senbatsu members (nice).

This twitter user posted a labeled image of the member count from the theater edition cover.
https://twitter.com/myuded/status/1348857618568122368

Ever since her return from hiatus, Jurina has noticed the number of her overseas fans has increased.
She gave them (us) a shoutout in the video too.

By the way, I absolutely love this look. She looks so damn pretty.

Can you tell she's wearing fishnet stockings? Lot of good that did, I can barely see them against the whiteness of her legs.

The MV was widely praised by fans and has a lot of references to MVs, choreographies, lyrics, concerts, NHK Kouhaku performances, etc. from Jurina's 12+ year history as an idol. Make sure to check it out!

Black Pearl
Jurina chose a handful (two handfuls?) of members to build a unit with her. The unit is called Black Pearl. She believes that these girls will lead the rest of the group in the future. Their song, "Change your world", will premiere on SKE48's radio show and the MV will premiere on YouTube, both happening TONIGHT. Have a look!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #909 on: January 17, 2021, 06:41:33 AM »

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #910 on: January 29, 2021, 05:38:02 AM »
Special edit of Jurina's graduation song!

What do you think of the song? the dress? the Kataomoi Finally scenes flashed onto the dress? :lol:

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #911 on: January 30, 2021, 04:43:48 AM »
Koichi Flag is gonna be one of those songs that bum me out because I'm gonna miss Jurina in the group.

It was the same with Mae Shika Mukanee with Yuko.

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #912 on: February 23, 2021, 01:38:19 PM »
Jurina went missing from SNS since January 20 due to poor health but is now back to being active on SNS since Feb 13. She came back plugging the unit she produced, Black Pearl.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1360429246905163781

Jurina without makeup.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLn7KYwF87C/
Still looks great imo.

She's trying to get Nomura Miyo a gravure modelling job (with Jurina herself as producer) by endorsing her. She's been able to do that with Ida Reona in 2019.
https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1364109413942915077

Churi and Jurina's gradcon has been decided! Churi's is on April 10, Jurina's is on April 11. Both will be held on Nippon Gaishi Hall. Jurina's gradcon will have a noon and evening show. No mention of online livestreaming despite the limited guests that will be allowed + the number of Jurina's international fans. International SKElitists are trying to tell SKE management, Jurina, Makiko, and Churi that a livestream of the gradcons would be appreciated.

Jurina mentioned that she's trying to contact SKE 1st gens for her gradcon.
Milky materialized on her twitter replies as well and Jurina implied that she might want to perform a certain song :lol:
https://twitter.com/miyukiofficial9/status/1364158376456847361

She's wondering if Rena will come. I'm pretty sure Rena's only planning on attending Churi's gradcon (or visiting Churi backstage afterwards if she's busy with work).
I'm fine :cry:

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #913 on: March 08, 2021, 12:35:45 AM »
Ojuri is now 24 years old!!!!

She's gonna have a pay-per-view online fanmeet later, 18:30-19:30 JST on AbemaTV. A recording of the event will be available until April 11 so you can still buy tickets until then, each ticket costs 884 Abema Coins.
You have to go through the hassle of using a Japanese VPN and then purchasing 900 or 1000 Abema coins, but you'll get to celebrate Jurina's last birthday as an idol with her! You'll also get a digital autographed card and possibly suggest a song for her graduation stage.
They're also gonna announce something, apparently. I actually have no idea what it's going to be.

Use these hashtags on Twitter so she sees your birthday message:
#HappyJurinaDay2021
#松井珠理奈24歳生誕祭

Now go and say something sweet!

Those dimples  :wub: :inlove:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #917 on: May 12, 2021, 12:25:15 AM »
Mariko & Jurina!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights