JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer

Author Topic: Esmerelda [ C.15-Gateway (16/02) - On hold (Writer's note) ]  (Read 59733 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Esmerelda [ The Chase - Chapter 6 (08/12) *EDITED* ]
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 03:40:16 AM »
EDIT: HA! PAGE 3 GETS!

@Some1 <- decided to nickname you  :P

No, no. What I meant is that ShizNat fanfics usually have two typical Natsuki characters, one that is blush easily and keep being teased by Shizuru and the other who is dashing prince charming like.
- Oh~ i got what you mean now..I made some adjustment to the character to fit in Ai-chan more sexy image... And so to tease Gaki too.. prefer my couple to be able to depend and tease each other rather then having one person solely supporting another~  :D

Nah~ you're not confusing me.. just that there is so many possibility to Shizuru/Natsuki relationship..that why there are so many fanfic about it..they are so fun to write about.. their interaction is what i love.. Alot of flirting but filled with uncertainty and insecure.. Just like how Gaki-san is here

Even though Gaki is the one always teasing Ai-chan.. but she is unsure of how Ai-chan feels toward her.. so naturally she will get nervous although she can be reckless at times.. Its like a little school boy bullying the girl he likes~ LOL~ and too.. just how like Shizuru always feels toward Natsuki.. even she teases her endlessly, she always refuse to believe that Natsuki might love her..

XD

@Mum~

I thought it would be cute to have the kitten chasing the puppy instead.. anyway probably only Reina will hunt down Eri and not Eri hunting down Reina~ LOL~ But Eri is one brave puppy.. I might be giving her some bravery medal soon~

with Gaki living up to her name et al)

- Confuse here.. any typo? LOL~ what is et al ???

You are so paying for my dentist visits if I overdosed on all the sweetness
- *Brings mum to the Dentist Horror House that GakiKame went into for Hello Morning!*  :twisted:

p.s. Gasp! How can you not know who 07 is?
- VERY FAMILIAR~~~~~~~~ WHO!!!! NANA? LOL~ i know nana is 7 is japanese but then i also remember some maybe sport festival or something..some1 was 07! *ROAR*

@kRisZ

:nya: :nya: :nya: <- i am doing this even though it's my own character.. cannot be help LOL~

LETS PLAY!

Ai: Errrr.... Author-san
amEthystx: Ya?
Ai: Can you stop the petal raining now
amEthystx: Isn't it beautiful?
Ai: Errr... Ya... But i think Gaki-san is buried under those petals and probably already fainted from the pollen..... You and I are both covered 3/4 up with petals..

amEthystx:...................

:mon bat:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2009, 03:49:34 AM »
New reader!

Actually I've been lurking around this story for a while, and I couldn't help but say something about the cuteness overload with puppy Eri and kitten Reina :lol: Seems like the pup has taken a liking to the kitty cat, while their masters haven't failed to notice each other either. Perfect, that gives them ground to get along even better now  XD

(Wait, Reina was the 'pair of golden eyes' that was noticing Eri at the banquet, right? So I'm guessing that means she also can transform into human......hm :D)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »
“Wrong answer” Ai smirked as she grabbed Risa’s hand and practically dragging her off.

Somehow this line made me think of Ai as an S character :P

I didn't quote too many lines this time or I will end up pasting the entire chapter :D

I love how you wrote the Puppy and Kitty. It's not easy to write animal interaction well but you managed to pull it off beautifully. Now I REALLY want a Eri puppy. What should I do now!?!?!? It's impossible to find such an adorable pup in real life :banghead: Especially one that can turn into human Eri :wub:

One question though, how did the piece of glass materalize? The one that Reina kitty smacked into. Did puppy Eri conjour it up? Why am I always asking such things? :P

So instead of a theme song, TakaGaki gets a theme effect? Looks like in their world, it's sakura season 365 days a year. Romanticu :heart:

*Growls* You should have let them kiss for real! Wait a sec...did I growl? Oh no am I turning into an animal too? XD

TakaGaki =  :heart: Did you see how Ai held Risa's hands and said in chinese "Li Sha wo ai ni?" It's my clip of the year!! :twothumbs

PS: Wrong again. Author-san isn't a very good guesser ne? And Essy is hulk? Doshite? It wasn't her though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 11:39:31 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »
Finally you got the 3rd page  :lol:

@Some1 <- decided to nickname you
You're making me someone. Did that on purpose, didn't you?  XD
You know I was just about to tell you that you can call me Chloe, because I can feel the pain typing my screename every time I log into my accounts :sweatdrop:
but the nickname works too so feel free to use either one.

I made some adjustment to the character to fit in Ai-chan more sexy image... And so to tease Gaki too.. prefer my couple to be able to depend and tease each other rather then having one person solely supporting another
Which all the better for me! This Ai-chan is :twothumbs

Nice Omake! Maybe you should put it at the end of the chapter.

just how like Shizuru always feels toward Natsuki.. even she teases her endlessly, she always refuse to believe that Natsuki might love her..
Yeah, the part where Shizuru snapped in Mai-Hime coz she loves Natsuki so much (too much maybe) made me go  :cry:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2009, 07:29:23 AM »
@All Readers: - My story can be all over place but i hope it is not causing any trouble.. LOL~ Anyway.. Enjoy the story.!

@aussie - Hello there!  Yes~ New Reader!  XD Kitty Reina + Puppy Eri = Killer Combo~ LOL~ Maybe i'll add a Rabbit somewhere too~  =X

(Wait, Reina was the 'pair of golden eyes' that was noticing Eri at the banquet, right? So I'm guessing that means she also can transform into human......hm  :D)
- Anything is possible in my story~~  XD but you will get your answer today! Anyway~ Glad that you like the story! Thanks lot~

@Hammy -
Somehow this line made me think of Ai as an S character
- What is a "S" character?? LOL~

Now I REALLY want a Eri puppy. What should I do now!?!?!? It's impossible to find such an adorable pup in real life  :banghead: Especially one that can turn into human Eri  :wub:
- Even if it is just a normal puppy they can very disastrous sometimes.. LOL~ My friend's full grown golden retriever had to be carried around.. it's too lazy to walk.. what kinda dog is that?! LOL~ If you find one that can turn to Eri.. please please please call me! I'll snatch it away from you!  :P

One question though, how did the piece of glass materalize? The one that Reina kitty smacked into. Did puppy Eri conjour it up? Why am I always asking such things?
Risa snapped her fingers
- Nope~ it was from Risa..~ Don't worry~ i'm more than happy to answer them =]

TakaGaki gets a theme effect?
- Cause it rains every time they got together... Ai + Risa = Ame onna (Rain Girl) LOL~ So....i have alot alot of raining effects that i need to change them~ XD

*Growls* You should have let them kiss for real! Wait a sec...did I growl? Oh no am I turning into an animal too?  XD
- you are going to turn into a hamster!!! LOL.. *runs away*

TakaGaki =   :heart: Did you see how Ai held Risa's hands and said in chinese "Li Sha wo ai ni?" It's my clip of the year!! 2 Thumbs Up  :twothumbs
- Where where! I wanna see it tooooo!

PS: Wrong again. Author-san isn't a very good guesser ne? And Essy is hulk? Doshite? It wasn't her though.
- ehhhhh~ wrong again for which question? LOL~ cause... it just fits her! =X

@Chloe
- I know i have seen this nickname somewhere! on fanfic.net? VERY familiar~ LOL

Did you watch Mai Otome? There are actually hints that they are a couple in that series... XD

Chapter 7
The Kitten

Reina had been on her guard the moment the Niigakis stepped in with the puppy, hoping even if the puppy had noticed her, her wary stares would make the pup stay away from her as far as possible. On top of that, she would once in a while, glared at the much hated Niigaki that had been staring at her master ever since she entered the hall.

Fortunate enough for her, most of the time, the puppy was always so engrossed with whatever that caught her eyes that she did not notice Reina. But still, Reina tried to avoid her at all cost.

“Reina, it is possible for you to change into me for a moment?” Even though Ai could have just ordered her to do it, nevertheless, she never uses the authorities unless she has to.

Although she was rather confused by the request, Reina did as she was told to do without even questioning.

“Neat~” Ai commented in slight awe as she walks around Reina’s new form, checking her out. Not only was Reina a splitting image of hers, the kitten had even gone into details like removing the smell of her perfume and had the one that she usually wears on. Ai had never done anything like this before. She had just copied the idea from the younger Niigaki but it is sure going to come in handy for future uses.

“You’re welcome, my lady” Ai laughs as the imposture imitated the way she usually speaks for ceremonial affairs. It is just too rare to see Reina speaks like the way she does.

“I see you have a very adorable kitten with you.” Ai replied as she casted a Reina dummy.

“Very attractive one too, don’t you think so?” her copy did a Reina-style smirked, while putting an arm over the emotionless dummy’s shoulder, giving it a few pats.

“And a fairly intelligent one too.” Ai chuckled as she stepped up to her look alike, rewarding her with soft kiss on the lip. Moving back, she patted her grinning self on the head a few times before leaving.

“Oh… and Nana~” Ai paused a few seconds, using the pet name to make sure she had her kitten’s full attention.

“No biting~” Ai warned her kitten. The last thing she wanted was to be regard as a rabies infected.

As Ai sneaks out, Reina was still fixed at the same spot watching her master’s retreating form with a goofy grin. Not only had her master rewarded her but she actually secretly likes it when she gives her an order, especially, using her pet name.

“Don’t you think she’s hot when she orders other around?” she asked to nobody in particular as she circled her arms around the dummy’s waist and rested her head on its shoulder, watching her master until she was finally out of the line of her night vision.

“Hmm…” Reina let out a small shriek and released her grip on the doll, back stepping a little away from it. Did the doll just hmm her? Does the doll have a mind too? It should. Anyone with any mind would think that her master is hot. Right?

“Didn’t know you have such fetish.” the doll giggled as it turned and face her. Reina was really starting to freak out and was deciding on whether it was better to rip the doll up or just run.

The doll decided speaks out again after she had enough of the terrifying look from the kitten. The poor kitten looked almost as if she was ready to bolt, screaming.

“Thanks… Nana.” hearing the pet name, Reina just kneeled down, faced the wall and leaned her entire weight on the wall with only her head. Of course the doll will be linked to her master. She MADE it.

Even though she was relieved that after all she did not have a lunatic doll with her but she was sure she can live with one if she knew it was going to be like this.

“Will somebody please kill me?” Reina murmured as she bangs the wall lightly with her head. Ai was already laughing hysterically and this only made it doubled up.

“Sorry~” the apologies came in short breathy exhales. Ai was finally cooled down enough to at least say that one word. Reina still refuses to face her. She was so red that Ai fears that her kitten might faint from the blood rush to her little head.

“It’s not that I want to spy on you or something but I didn’t know I was linked to it until I hear you. I’m going to cut the link. Have fun. And…please refrain yourself from groping sexy me.”

Reina turned her head sharply to the doll, but before she could reply, the dummy was already back to it’s emotionless self again. She was sure Ai is currently having another fit of laughter

“Ya… laugh all you want.”  She thought to herself to play safe.
“If you do this, I can still hear you, you know?”
“Grrrr… go away!”

She sighed loudly as she banged her head harder onto the wall one more time. This link she had with her master is usually closed unless it was required. Ai said that she did not want her kitten’s thought of yarn balls or whatsoever to bother her the whole day. But that was just a nonchalant way her master express her love to her. That link must have opened up when she freaked out.

Finally, as she settled down, she smoothens out her robe and fixed her posture before moving out to the hall.

As she stepped into the hall, Reina took note of the addition person she needed to avoid at all cost. The Queen could easier spot the different and the last thing she wanted was for her master to get busted. So she chose to join the group of people that was standing around the corner farthest away from the pup and the Queen.

As she leisurely chatted with a few, Reina notice something strange about the current younger Niigaki. She is supposed to be peeking or even staring at her. She thought she could scare her off a little now that she is in her master’s place.

Further observation confirmed her suspicion. Just like her, the pup was now in her master’s place. It was not hard to find out since she was already observing them from the moment they stepped in. The imposture Niigaki looks like she is so amazed with every single person she is talking to which was very abnormal compared to the real one. Looks like the pup still have lots to learn. She could not help but have this dreadful feeling that her master must had sneaked out after the now, even more detestable Niigaki.

“So far so good.” Reina thought as she excused from a boring someone to herself to get a drink. In fact, everyone was boring. She was already starting to miss the presence of her master.

“Can you pass me one of that too?” a cheerful voice asked from behind

“Here you gooOOO!!!!! Get away from me!” Reina screeched hysterically, and jerked backwards, causing her to lose her balance when she turned and came face to face with a beaming fake Niigaki. Lucky for the glass, Eri got it before it slipped out from the startled girl’s hand.

“Are you okay? Sorry… I must have been too close.” The confused pup apologized in a concern voice before reaching out with her hand to pull the girl up.

“Get lost!” Reina slapped the pup’s hand away as she stood up, growling.

Looking at the fuming Princess, Eri noted the obvious change in her eye colour from before. They were of scary golden-yellow now. The owner of those was now scowling at her so much that she could as if feel herself getting smaller and smaller. Eri shifted uncomfortably under those watchful glares.

“Ai…Can I have a moment with you?” recognizing the voice, those intimidating eyes immediately widen in shock.

Eri could only make out one word from it. Busted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the curious pup was exploring the huge royal garden, when she spotted the black feline resting on a branch of a tree. Eri felt really horrible for being the reason she was being caught yesterday and decided that she should at least apologize even though the kitten is probably still mad at her. She rather deals with a few more glare than having something on her conscience.

Not wanting to startle the kitten again when she wakes up, the pup chose to keep a distance from the tree and waited.

However, being a puppy as restless as Eri, within minutes, the pup was already chasing and barking at some fairies that had distracted her when they flew by. Eri was so out of it that she only realized she had woke the kitten up when she heard some seriously pissed off hissing.

Having been on so many demon-slaying expeditions with her master, Eri learnt that there are times whereby she needs to swallow her pride to retreat and run for her life. And now, it seems to be the perfect time.

Eri bolted from the spot even before she heard the loud threatening scream from the raging kitten.

TBC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omake for last chapter:

Ai: Errrr.... Author-san
amEthystx: Ya?
Ai: Can you stop the petal raining now
amEthystx: Isn't it beautiful?
Ai: Errr... Ya... But i think Gaki-san is buried under those petals and probably already fainted from the pollen..... You and I are both covered 3/4 up with petals..

amEthystx:...................

Continuesss......

amEthystx: Gaki-san... wake up..~ *taps Gaki's face*
Gaki: *whisper* Can you get Ai to do CPR for me?
amethystx:.........................Ai, can you come over here a minute
Ai: ya?
amethystx: bring me my defibrillator
Gaki:!!!!!!!!!

LOL~ TBC

*Steals Reina from Ai and does this to her~*

I think this video will get a larger response than my story  :cry: ~ but it is just sooooo cute! LOL

« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 04:53:34 AM by amEthystx »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Esmerelda [ The Kitten - Chapter 7 (12/12) ]
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 07:55:14 AM »
lol Reina turns into Ai and Eri gets busted classic  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »
I mostly surf there before I stumbled here and yep I have an accounf on ff.net with the same name, how do you know? You have one there too?

I watched Mai Otome but I like Mai Hime better, Otome got too much fanservice for me but I do like that Chie got to be an Otome!

:O this chapter is.....surprisingly ReinAi? Though more on the kitten side.

And…please refrain yourself from groping sexy me.
:rofl: WIN!!

Your Eri is too cute, you're gonna kill me with her  :sweatdrop:

The pup is persistent, isn't she? (if not suicidal) XD but I love it how even though Reina is the one chasing Eri and Eri is kinda scared of her yet she's still the one who approaches her.
Go get your kitten pup!!   :onioncheer:

*Steals Reina from Ai and does this to her~*
Watch out, that's one feisty kitten!  :lol:

One cute video and another nice omake!  :twothumbs

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »
Okay I have a confession...I LOVE Reina (especially in here :inlove:) How can you not fall for the multi-personality she has in this chapter alone?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2009, 02:29:04 AM »
On top of that, she would once in a while, glared at the much hated Niigaki that had been staring at her master ever since she entered the hall.

Yay! Jealous  XD

She had just copied the idea from the younger Niigaki but it is sure going to come in handy for future uses.

Copycat  :on lol:

“No biting~” Ai warned her kitten. The last thing she wanted was to be regard as a rabies infected.

:rofl: She bites, Eri licks  :gmon twirl:

“It’s not that I want to spy on you or something but I didn’t know I was linked to it until I hear you. I’m going to cut the link. Have fun. And…please refrain yourself from groping sexy me.”

:wahaha:  :rockon:

Eri could only make out one word from it. Busted.

:lol:

She rather deals with a few more glare than having something on her conscience.

:wriggly:  Ain't that pure 

Having been on so many demon-slaying expeditions with her master, Eri learnt that there are times whereby she needs to swallow her pride to retreat and run for her life. And now, it seems to be the perfect time.

OMG I so love imagining the scene  :lol:

amethystx: bring me my defibrillator
Gaki:!!!!!!!!!

You're mean  :on lol:

OMG the kitten's cute  :gmon sing:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2009, 06:33:49 AM »
Omg, this chapter is full of win. I think everyone else already commented on everything I wanted to mentions, so I'll just save the massive quoting I wanted to do and say, "Ditto."

Though the Renai and Gakikame definitely makes me a little edgy.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 10:47:18 AM »
Feisty kitten there, but getting all mushy over her 'hot' master XD Love the ReinAi interaction here, just like GakiKame's 'master and pet' scenes from before  :wub: Guess the pup can't help but be drawn to the kitten? :lol:

Wait, so Reina and Eri were able to recognise each other even though they weren't in their 'pet' forms? If Reina recognised human Eri as the pup and Eri knew the 'fake Ai' she got in trouble was the kitten  :? Would that mean the meaningful stares Reina's golden-eyes shooting at Eri wasn't the 'checking out' glances?  :sweatdrop:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »
- What is a "S" character?? LOL~

Ehhh, how do I explain this? *thinks* I can't. So let's leave it at that ^^;

- you are going to turn into a hamster!!! LOL.. *runs away*

Do hamsters growl?

- Where where! I wanna see it tooooo!

- ehhhhh~ wrong again for which question? LOL~ cause... it just fits her! =X

To both questions actually ;)

C7

Even though I enjoy reading about the kitty and I definitely enjoy puppy Eri, I want more TakaGaki :P It's funny how Reina always over-reacts when Eri's around. Isn't that Gaki's job? XD I can't wait to see how Reina will start falling for the adorable pup :)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »
^
Aww that video :wub: I fall more and more in love with TakaGaki each time I watch that. Did you see the way Ai look at Risa when she said those words? :inlove:

Once upon a time, in a land of TakaGaki kingdom, Princess Ai held on Duchess Risa Li Sha's hand and said...

Ai: Li Sha wo ai ni
Risa: Xie xie Wo ye shi

:lol: Look at what sleep deprivation can do to you :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »
@ Kuro - Actually it is Reina that got busted XD Only the Queen addresses Ai with her name~ Which we all know that Risa had just gotten the privileged as well... :P

@ Chloe - With the exact same name with any numbers and anything? If you had comment on some of the story then i think i might have seen it there... I do used to lurk around that webby~ They really have some great writers there.

Otome was good in the coolness~  :P I like how they materializes their robe and stuff~

Your Eri is too cute, you're gonna kill me with her  :sweatdrop:
- Eri is my secret weapon to turn you all into  :wub: ! LOL~

The pup is persistent, isn't she? (if not suicidal) XD but I love it how even though Reina is the one chasing Eri and Eri is kinda scared of her yet she's still the one who approaches her.
- Sometime i fear for Eri too.. like you mentioned.. It's suicidal~ but.... don't worry..she is under good care~

@ Happy Tree:

Though the Renai and Gakikame definitely makes me a little edgy.
- Awwwww... don't be so mean~ Don't take the little time they have from each other now.. soon they wouldn't be spending much time together already...  XD

@ Mum:  XD Anyway..i found out who is 07 already... don't snatch her away!

Once upon a time, in a land of TakaGaki kingdom
- Lol.. you can write a one shot on it XD

@kRisZ:
On top of that, she would once in a while, glared at the much hated Niigaki that had been staring at her master ever since she entered the hall.
- ya~ Pets always does that.. especially cats.. meow~

Ain't that pure
- yup! the pure white fur ball! I'm using her to make you all go "awwwww...." LOL~

You're mean
- It's just too cute~  XD I need to do something before Gaki finally seduce Ai! LOL i so wanna drag Ai-chan away from the teasing brat every time i write about them..

@Aussie:
Love the ReinAi interaction here, just like GakiKame's 'master and pet' scenes from before  :wub:
- Yup~  XD I think there is a need to write about their special relationship.. and it's cute too~  :P

Would that mean the meaningful stares Reina's golden-eyes shooting at Eri wasn't the 'checking out' glances?
- Nope, they were not... Reina is bad with dogs actually... I got that from one esp of Haromoni@ but i do not know how true is that but in the story, Reina is actually afraid of dogs, hence the reaction. Eri had not noticed her since Reina had been avoiding her and only knew she was a pet like her when Reina freaked out and off goes the things (aura, smell etc) to cover up her identity other than the change itself hence she was staring at Eri with her original golden eyes instead of Ai's emerald. Since Eri is a dog, she will have no problem finding Reina just with smell alone XD <- this got me cracking my brain to think of an explanation for it.. but good question anyway~

@Hammy:

Ehhh, how do I explain this? *thinks* I can't. So let's leave it at that ^^;
- this is so gonna leave me hanging  :( I was thinking submissive? but it doesn't fit too~  XD

Do hamsters growl?
- hmmm~ They do..but it is usually really soft.. My hamster did that to a cat before.. LOL~

Isn't that Gaki's job?
- Gaki is very much a well-composed person here~ but there are reasons for it  ;)

To the Video - LOL~ it's a pity Risa replied xie xie only XD but it's cute.. it was a request from fan is it?

Chapter 8 will be on it's way~

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
@All Readers: Follow up on the previous character... Eri was able to recognize the kitten cause when she freaked her, she had revealed herself (Aura, smell etc)... Even though she did not change back to herself, but was close to hence her eyes were the first to show the signs of it. Hence the pup is able to recognize her in her pet form. (thanks to Aussie for the question~)

Risa is not longer the reaction queen we know~ she have her reasons in this story... you will know part of it soon~ (Thanks to Hammy)

I hope i have not lost anyone with the time line of the story~

I hope this is enough TakaGaki for now :P

@The Rest of the comments~: As usual~ Look up!  XD

Chapter 8
Royal Garden Walk

Back in the royal chamber, a certain exhausted raven girl too, was on her bed. Her Mother had call upon her to purify the sycamore tree again. Recently, dark shady spots had been appearing on the canopy area, causing a weird energy to disturb the tree life stream, hence affecting the barrier upon the Ice Palace.

As for now, the problem had yet to propagate out of the Palace but since the ancient tree was connected to the whole of Esmerelda, it could easily disrupt the balance of life in the utopia if the issue persisted. The purifying spell was just a temperately solution. That was why the older Niigaki had been busy since his arrival. Much is needed to find the root of the problem since this was the first time in the long history that ever the tree was affected by an external force. For the time being, it is still a hush-hush matter as not to affect the peacefulness of the kingdom.

Seating up lazily, Ai chuckled as she notices her slightly drenched kitten licking its paw near her basket. A smile gently graced her face as the kitten hopped onto the bed and lay on her lap. Stroking her black fur, she realized that it had been really long since she had sure a good time. She could not even remember when the last time she laughed her heart out was or when she sincerely smiled.

Remembering that the brunette gave her something before she left, she fished the small crystal ball out from her pocket. Even though it may look like a normal crystal ball, the Princess can faintly feel the energy binding the orb. Lying down on her back again, she examined the bluish-purple orb.

Actually, Ai had long heard about an alluring demon slayer from the Niigaki family, who alone with her Inukami cleared a colony of demons that several generation of Niigakis failed to put down. However, it was not for the usual pride and family name thingy. It was said to be that she went after an argument with her grandfather on her ability and so as to prove him wrong, the demons were the receiving end to the brat’s tantrum. A reckless brat though but she have her abilities. Rumor has it too that the girl is actually inhuman. But that was never proven anyway. As for Ai, she has always thought the girl was just an arrogant brat that happens to be so magically empowered. She was almost sure the girl only had raw brutal power but all that she had shown her up till now, only brat was true.

Ai was never one good around stranger. However, Risa was an exception. The girl seems to already have glided passed the word “stranger” swiftly in less than one day. Maybe it was because she felt as if there were no distant between her and the girl as she hardly even sees her as a Princess like everyone else do. She always thought they were nothing but wearing a smiling mask when dealing with the royalties. Being treated with uppermost respect is what the raven hates actually. If given a choice, she rather be a random nobody.

After the initial drag, Ai had released the slightly rougher hand as they proceeded to the inner part of the garden. Of course, she received some silent treatment plus a mighty pout. Even so, the silent around them was pretty comfortable.

Occasionally, the only sound that breaks the silent would be the growling from her kitten followed by the soft rustling sound from the pup’s escape. Seriously, you had to salute the pup. Her kitten was infamous for her behaviors. Other then she alone plus a few minority of the animal population, the kitten will practically claw anyone that goes near her. Tiny and cute she may be but a terrifying monster when agitated. Even so, the pup that was this close to being hunted down was still determined to befriend her nasty kitten.

Ai was sure, even though the puppy is very much capable of retaliating when her kitten had flared up but just chose to avoid it. The extremely adorable and curious baby just had zero intention in harming anything.

The rain had started out heavy but gradually lighten down to a small drizzle before stopping.

Suddenly, she felt her company stiffened and seems to be on guard.

“Hey…did you feel that?” the girl whispered. Those were the first words spoken from the brunette since the start of the walk.

“What?” she pretended

“It’s like something is following us…” the girl further lowering her voice before turning briefly to check.

But Ai just shrugged her shoulder and asked the girl to move on. After that, Risa seems back to her normal self but Ai could faintly feel the change in the energy around her. Risa had her senses magically heighten. It was quite entertaining to watch this new side of her company. It must have been the numerous escapes from death during expeditions that caused the girl to be so wary of any slight changes in the surrounding.

“What’s wrong?” she asked when the girl suddenly turns and walked up to check on a little tree.

“This thing shouldn’t be here. It was way back there just now.” Risa walks around to inspect it before leaning in to take a closer look.

Ai could only grin as Risa jerked a few steps back from the huge eyes that were staring back at hers when she closed in. Even though slightly taken aback, the girl still kept her cool.

The little one was the newest addition to the Dendroid guards. Dendroid guards are mystic creatures that look exactly like a tree in their resting state and existed only in the forest of Esmerelda. They are destined to guard the forests from any external force. It seems like the mischievous little tree tried playing some stalking game before exposing itself.

As expected, almost immediately, the curious pup dashed straight up to the newcomer to check it out. Risa just stood a distant away, watching the tree giggles as Eri brushes up against it before turning to her with a questioning look and continues the rubbing.

“Alright guys…Meet my new guest.”

With that, as if the parts of the forest came to life, the dendroid guards start to slowly emerge from their individual hiding spots. As the troop gathered infront of them, Ai could see the slightly amazed look from Risa’s face. Who can blame her? How often do you see such big cluster of trees moving in unison toward you?

As for Eri, the adoring pup was so amazed that she was bouncing around, brushing up on every guard before trying her best to climb the little tree…despite being a dog. At the side, the kitten just yawned as she looked at the stupidly hyperactive pup.

“This is Treena… leader of the pack.” Ai introduced as a human size tree turned stiffly to extend a branch towards the girl for a “hand shake”.

“Niigaki Risa” the girl introduced herself and reached out for the branch.

Seeing this friendly gesture, Ai presses her mouth into a thin line and anticipates for the show.

As expected, came the loud cracking sound. The raven girl could only watch delightfully as the younger Niigaki’s eyes widen in shock, staring back and fro from Treena to the broken branch in the hand. Then, those bluish-purple orbs shifted to her briefly, pleadingly. Ai just chose to give her an unreadable smile. It’s really too cute seeing the normally well composed girl finally losing her cool.

What came out next sends Ai into fits of laughter.

“Arr…I’m…I’m sorry about…your branch…arr… I mean your arm…” the girl that had practically mowed down thousands of demons is actually stuttering, moreover, about something like this.

Those shifty eyes then turned sharply to her, eyeing her to quieten down but of course the Princess ignored that silent pleading. The brunette was now eyeing her as if she was some lunatic before getting back to the task on hand.

“I… ar… I’ll try to fix it…don’t worry… I’ll put it in a cup of water before I find a way so that it wouldn’t dry up.” Risa was actually getting a little desperate.

“And you! Will you stop that…This is serious!” Turning her head from halfway on the tree trunk, Eri wigged her tail playfully at her master before giving up the attempt to conquer the little tree when her master persisted.

Ai was laughing so much that she had to turn away from the whole scene. Eri was now whining sadly and hiding behind her leg instead of Risa’s.

“And you… will you stop that too.” The girl hissed slightly at the Princess, who had her back facing her.

“Don’t worry about that. Take it as a souvenir. It will grow again.” Came a husky voice. Turning to her side, Risa smiled weakly to the speaking tree.

“Treena does that all the time.” Finally the raven girl was able to cool down enough to speak again while turning back.

“I guess we should be back on our duties. Nice to meet you child…oh! And you too!” Treena giggled as Eri brushes up against her and wigged her fluffy tail.

“And of course, blessings for my Princess as well.” With that, together with the whole troop, Treena hummed a smoothing tune. Noticing a golden glow slowly surrounding the raven girl, Risa realized that they were casting a blessing spell on her.

“Thanks” the girl smiled presently and gave the tree a hug. As sudden as they have appeared, the guards disappeared without a track back into the forest. The pup decided to tail the little one until she finally lost track of her in the vast amount of greenery.

“You did on that purpose, didn’t you?” Risa gave another mighty pout.

Giving her a mischievous grin, Ai continued her walk.

“Hey! What am I going to do with this?” Risa jogs up to Ai and waved the stick around.

Taking the branch from Risa’s hand, she threw it far ahead of them. And knowingly, a white fur ball was now doing her very own speedy dash toward the area that the still airborne stick might fall.

“There.” she answered the girl nonchalantly and Risa could only shakes her head slightly in amazement.

Then again, they fell into yet another serene silent. After a while, when Eri got tired of her fetching games, she settled again on poking the kitten, but this time with the stick in her mouth.

“That was a blessing spell right?”

“Hmm”

“She did that trick on you too?”

“Hmm”

“So…I suppose Treena and you are kinda close?”

“Why so?” Finally the Princess spoke instead of just answering her with acknowledgement sounds.

“Well, you seem more open up with her, giving her hugs and all.” Risa commented with a slight pout.

“She even addresses you as My Princess. What happened to My Highness?” For the third time, the mighty pout came out.

“What happened to yours too?” Ai raised an eye brown at her.

“You know… Remember……” Risa smirked knowing the Princess had just dug her own grave.

Ai…I believe this seat is not taken” She mockingly imitated the way the Princess speaks.

The Princess just rolled her eyes and ignored cheeky girl, choosing to hasten her steps.

“Don’t be so petty~ Look… even Reina is not that petty with all the harassment she already got from Eri.”

Reina only sneered at Risa at the comment and attempted to claw the pup that was trying to poke her again. But the pup still succeeded without any harm from the extra distances she gets from the stick.

Ai continues to ignore her and soon, she felt a few light tugs to her sleeves.

Turning, she came face to face to a pair of sad puppy dog eyes that will put Eri’s to shame.

“At this rate, we will never get to the waterfall.” Sighing, Ai took Risa’s hand into hers and pulled her along. Recovering from the sudden pull, Risa gingerly interweaved her fingers with the one that was grabbing onto hers, to prevent it from slipping out again like before.

Risa was slightly relieved that the girl did not try to pull away but the Princess was just looking down, finding the fallen leaves and branches more interesting as she attempt to step on every of them. Even though the younger girl could not see it but she was sure the older was smiling as she felt the hold on her hand tightens.

Before even arriving at their destination, Risa could already hear the low rumbling of water. Finally, stepping out into the clearing was she able to understand why the Princess would take such a long walk each day to this part of the garden. The sight alone was heart-stopping. The waterfall was of such staggering magnitude that the falling water from the cliff top causes a misty layer of droplets around the bottom. Lucky for her, since it was just after the rain, a rainbow beautifully graced the clear blue sky.

“Maybe I should bring you along more often to get a rainbow.” the Princess mused as she watched the slayer’s face turning into child-like one.

“Hey! Look! A second one is forming!” the younger girl exclaimed excitedly.

“You think there might be a bucket of gold at the end?” the naïve girl continued, finally turning away from the scenery to face her.

“Maybe we can go treasure hunting someday.” the raven girl replied softly as she gazed at those shining bluish purple orbs.

As expected, those orbs again attempted to get closer, but this time at a rate so fast that Ai was not able to avert it.

“Eh?” Ai blinked unbelievably as the girl embraced her. The girl went for her cheeks instead of her usual target.

“Thanks…” the brunette girl sighed in contentment as she rests her head on her shoulder. With that, Ai hesitantly wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s waist but tightened her hold when the girl nestled her head into her neck. 

They stayed in the position for a long moment, just enjoying the feel of being close to each other.

Gradually, Risa pulled back and smiled sweetly at her before bringing her to under the shade of a huge tree. As she sits down, leaning her back against the tree, she tugged for the Princess to sit in between her legs. Leaning back, the younger girl wrapped her arms around her waist from the back.

“Only when My Love is ready…” the girl whispered lovingly.

It was now the older girl’s turn to nestle her head under the crook of the younger’s neck.

As to why the kitten was slightly drenched, Reina decided to get a pay back for all the poking she received. Seeing that the pup was amazed by its own reflection in the water at the waterfall, she silently stalked to get behind her before screaming and pouncing onto the pup causing her to jolt and fell into the pool, hence Reina got a little wet from the splash

When Risa scooped her soaked pup up from the water, she was wigging her tail more than ever.  Foreseeing the pup reaction, the kitten was already up on the tallest tree while the pup tried in vain to scale it.

On their way back, as expected, the petals disintegrate into dust of their respective colours and hovered high above them. However, this time, instead of shattering the petal dust from the show like before, Risa had the blues and reds gathered up before crystallizing them into a single small marble-sized bluish-purple crystal ball, coincidently or not, resembling much of her own eye colour.

Upon receiving the gift, Ai gave her a questioning look but the girl just shrugged her shoulders, only giving her a mysterious grin.

TBC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a cute voice in my mind each time i wrote about the adorable pup~
One that says in Reina's voice "Dumb Dog"

As for Eri, the adoring pup was so amazed that she was bouncing around, brushing up on every guard before trying her best to climb the little tree…despite being a dog
- After writing this, i actually laugh and put a "LOL" behind.. before backspacing it away~ LOL~

Anyway.. Back to the story.. for the first two paragraph~ Just a gentle reminder that this story might not be all happy days *Evil Laughter*

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:29:09 PM by amEthystx »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Esmerelda [ Royal Garden Walk - Chapter 8 (15/12) ]
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »
well that part was funny and the Reina and Eri battle is heating up in a very funny way

Risa and Ai are just buffering with each other and I guess they have much more differences than similarities
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 02:43:37 PM »
the demons were the receiving end to the brat’s tantrum

:shocked  Remind everyone not to make her angry

The girl seems to already have glided passed the word “stranger” swiftly in less than one day.

Mr Moonlight was the first thing that came into mind  XD

I love the kitten and pup interactions, very adorable and funny, will make you  :wriggly:    :luvluv1:  :on lol:

Risa showing her childlike side was cute  :gmon sing:

Gradually, Risa pulled back and smiled sweetly at her before bringing her to under the shade of a huge tree. As she sits down, leaning her back against the tree, she tugged for the Princess to sit in between her legs. Leaning back, the younger girl wrapped her arms around her waist from the back.

“Only when My Love is ready…” the girl whispered lovingly.

It was now the older girl’s turn to nestle her head under the crook of the younger’s neck.

:mon lovelaff:   :mon lovelaff:   :mon lovelaff:

mall marble-sized bluish-purple crystal ball

Hmmm

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »
Hmm...are we expecting some epic magical battle coming our way since there was some weird foreign element infiltrating the Palace? If' that's so, I want to see Gaki in action! :w00t:

TakaGaki :wub: Since they are so touchy here, wondering if they will take their "friendship" to the next level. But since the innocent you (:P) is the writer, let's just see :twisted:

As kitty Reina would say, revenge is sweet. Or in this case, wet :lol: Poor Eri XD

@ Mum:[/size][/b]  XD Anyway..i found out who is 07 already... don't snatch her away!
LOL took you long enough :lol:

Once upon a time, in a land of TakaGaki kingdom
- Lol.. you can write a one shot on it XD
Hmm that's an idea :w00t:
On the second thought, nah...too lazy to do so :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2009, 04:54:29 AM »
- Awwwww... don't be so mean~ Don't take the little time they have from each other now.. soon they wouldn't be spending much time together already...

The less time the better. *pout*

So, yay on Takagaki. I wonder what Risa's gift does. Eri is full of win, though I still see every scene with her as a green dog with a shell strapped to her back. I can't help it, but it makes everything she does even funnier. And a big lol at the guard tree's trick on Risa. So cute to imagine.

Aw, at least let them kiss once before you send them through the ringer. Then you can make the ringer twice as big.

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »
If you had comment on some of the story then i think i might have seen it there... I do used to lurk around that webby~ They really have some great writers there.
I've commented on I dunno how many stories but some are Mai-Himes, so I'm not sure which one you've seen.
Yeah, they have many wonderful writers. I thought that maybe you're one of the author too and that I have reviewed your story somehow.

Otome was good in the coolness~   I like how they materializes their robe and stuff~
The flying part is awesome too.

Gaki's mighty pout is dangerous but her puppy eyes is the ultimate weapon of all!  XD

Even so, the pup that was this close to being hunted down was still determined to befriend her nasty kitten.
I told you, suicidal. Get friend or die trying  :lol: (hoping it could be more though coughTanaKameicough)

At the side, the kitten just yawned as she looked at the stupidly hyperactive pup
C'mon kitten, how could that be not adorable?

LOL Reina's got her revenge, Poor pup.

the pup was amazed by its own reflection in the water at the waterfall
Can she ever stop being so adorkable?  :heart:
:doh: Damn, your secret weapon might just work after all.

I got a cute voice in my mind each time i wrote about the adorable pup~
One that says in Reina's voice "Dumb Dog"
:wub: awww, that could mean the pup already managed to get into the kitten's mind. Next is the heart  :hehehe:

Just a gentle reminder that this story might not be all happy days *Evil Laughter*
With all the cuteness so far, I was already wondering when you will drop the bomb :depressed:

The TakaGaki characters are awesome, they tease each other back and forth like equally which makes it very enjoyable and sweet.

Eri is full of win, though I still see every scene with her as a green dog with a shell strapped to her back. I can't help it, but it makes everything she does even funnier.

Never thought about it before, that's certainly one cute image  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:56:42 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Sadistic Summer