JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - Ma Boy

Author Topic: "Someone keeps stealing my letters..."  (Read 1461 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
"Someone keeps stealing my letters..."
« on: January 28, 2006, 05:24:41 PM »
Here's a fun way to pass some time.

CLICKY.

You use your mouse to move the letters and other people are moving them too.  Click the links to the scratchpads and you and other people can draw stuff.  The last two nights I've seen Japanese and Korean people drawing anime-type drawings.  Two nights ago someone was writing in Japanese so I wrote the kanji for Ishikawa Rika and they wrote a smiley next to it!!  :w00t:  :D

EDIT: Last night after I mentioned the link in the chatroom I saw somene draw Hard Gay.  Fooooo~~~~~~
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »
this is awesome if you're in a room without any retards. i was in this one room last night where people were drawing some excellent stuff but then there were one or two idiots that would start drawing huge cocks everywhere, writing stupid profanities, and scribbling over the whole page.

:evil:
お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 07:38:39 PM »
This is interesting, but then I went into this room where this dumbass just scratch the whole board and no one else can write anything on it. I hope it's not one of the members here!
 :D
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline type0-

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 11:53:53 PM »
i remember this from a while back. its fun to mess up peoples words. its hilarious how they try to keep completing them even though every time they're almost completed, you can just move a letter away.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - Ma Boy