JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1825190 times)

Offline kei_sensei

• Just an ordinary (Muscat) journalist
  • Member+
  • Writer. Journalist. MUSCATeer.
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #6640 on: July 04, 2017, 03:46:43 AM »
Haruna Hana is still the beaut, yo

who wants Kijima's doughnuts? I got first dibs.

and top it all off with some youthful Yuma-chin!

Offline PhantomJin

• Listening to Japanese music and watching Pro Wrestling
  • Member+
« Reply #6641 on: July 04, 2017, 06:50:33 PM »
Ebi*Masu News:

Rui Hasegawa and An Tsujimoto will be graduating from Ebisu*Muscats effective yesterday, June 29th, due to personal reasons.
 :cry:
Well, Rui didn't spend a lot of time within the group but still I wanted to see a bit more of her. But I'm really really sad to see An leaving :cry: I grew to like her a lot during her almost two years run and she was easily one of my favorite members...

Anyways, sticking with former Muscats, today is Nami's Birthday! She's really good friends with Aika Usui. Happy Birthday to her :twothumbs

Offline PhantomJin

• Member+
« Reply #6642 on: July 05, 2017, 04:10:50 PM »
OMG Today is Bikini Day in Japan!! :shocked Sure it is a good time to see the girls wearing that particular Two Piece costume.

Let's start with Aino, Akiho, Airi Nagasaku, Airi Kijima, Tsubasa, Jessica, Mui and Saemi  :w00t:

And now the current Gen girls: Kirara, Anri, Shunka, Iori, Rin Matsuoka, Mai, Minami and Mirei :inlove:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:23:49 AM by PhantomJin »

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6643 on: July 05, 2017, 08:17:43 PM »
An Tsujimoto and Ichikawa Masami

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #6644 on: July 05, 2017, 08:37:34 PM »
new episode, hope the link stays up on youtube

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6645 on: July 06, 2017, 02:18:36 AM »
Thanks for the episode.

Wow...Sae Kanzaki won the *Muscats' version of one of the AKB's tradition.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #6646 on: July 06, 2017, 03:33:20 AM »
that's what the top 15 was about? what happens to you-know-who?

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6647 on: July 06, 2017, 08:53:53 AM »
that's what the top 15 was about? what happens to you-know-who?

Yep...basically, I do not know if we will call it a "legit" or a "mock" Senbatsu Sousenkyo, but if this one's legit, Sae has a lot more coming.

And yes, Nanami Kawakami is absent. Kirara is on the list, but in tbe 6-10 rank. Yua, with a bit of Senbatsu knowledge since SKE, is on the 11-15 rank. Mirai, unfortunately, didn't entered.

Offline ikari456

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6648 on: July 06, 2017, 06:56:00 PM »
It was a lame attempt to mock the annual AKB sousenkyo, but unfortunately for the Muscats, the real AKB sousenkyo was actually more entertaining due to the Sutou Ririka fiasco.

You know the list has nothing to do with popularity when the likes of Momonogi Kana, Kojima Minami and Mikami Yua were out so early, and the fact that Aoi Tsukasa wasn't even involved. It turns out that the list is the top 15 members most likely to get arrested as voted by the staff of the show. The number of votes they received were obviously made up since the top 2 members got more than 60 votes combined, which is impossible as there is no way that a late night show like Muscats would have that many staff.

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6649 on: July 06, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
It was a lame attempt to mock the annual AKB sousenkyo, but unfortunately for the Muscats, the real AKB sousenkyo was actually more entertaining due to the Sutou Ririka fiasco.

You know the list has nothing to do with popularity when the likes of Momonogi Kana, Kojima Minami and Mikami Yua were out so early, and the fact that Aoi Tsukasa wasn't even involved. It turns out that the list is the top 15 members most likely to get arrested as voted by the staff of the show. The number of votes they received were obviously made up since the top 2 members got more than 60 votes combined, which is impossible as there is no way that a late night show like Muscats would have that many staff.

Yep...I also noticed that. And yep, it is quite a 'mock' SS just for the LOLs (for our fellow Japanese fans out there). IDK why but the staff is quite lazy on that episode.

Still, props for the quite new opening logo. Those LED signage-ish fonts are good.

BTW, what do you mean by...arrested?

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6650 on: July 06, 2017, 07:59:20 PM »

There was an episode waaaay back, which was supposed to be a staff opinion poll about who was their favourite Muscat.

It had been prompted by KONAN telling someone that the staff liked her (or something like that).

I forget which Muscat got the No.1 position, but KONAN was way near the bottom.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing was designed to put KONAN in her place.

It is an important thing in Japanese culture to be humble about yourself.

Plus, people from Tokyo, sometimes, think people from Osaka are a bit too pushy, too forthright with their opinions.

I doubt the program has more than 20 or 30 production staff.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #6651 on: July 07, 2017, 02:05:26 AM »
I dig Osakan culture. more laxed, more BSing, not uptight like Tokyoites. which is why most comedians are from Osaka.

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6652 on: July 07, 2017, 02:28:58 AM »

There was an episode waaaay back, which was supposed to be a staff opinion poll about who was their favourite Muscat.

It had been prompted by KONAN telling someone that the staff liked her (or something like that).

Plus, people from Tokyo, sometimes, think people from Osaka are a bit too pushy, too forthright with their opinions.

I think I kinda remember it....it was in Choito I guess...

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6653 on: July 07, 2017, 03:32:52 PM »
Moe-chan celebrating her 3 years in the industry

I love her growth tho.

Offline ikari456

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6654 on: July 07, 2017, 06:31:13 PM »
BTW, what do you mean by...arrested?
Exactly what the word means. The list is about members most likely to break the law and get arrested by police based on the opinion of production staff. I am a little surprised that Kirara isn't ranked higher, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she gets arrested one day for smoking pot.

It was an episode back in Choito. Rio came in first, with Acky closely behind at second place. Rukawa Rina made her first big impression on the show as she came in third. Konan came in dead last because they were paving the way for her departure from the show to join SDN48. The total number of vote was exactly 100, which was made up for sure.

Some people in Tokyo look down on people from Osaka because they think people from Osaka are less educated and kind of classless.

Offline PhantomJin

• Member+
« Reply #6655 on: July 08, 2017, 01:50:33 PM »
Thanks for the episode.

Wow...Sae Kanzaki won the *Muscats' version of one of the AKB's tradition.
Dang, they really skipped Mai's speech. Marina's too :smhid I'm not sure why the staff thinks Sae is going to be arrested but oh well...
Maybe the staff can vote multiple times? Or Maybe Maccoi's vote has more value than the other guys' votes :lol: Just kidding.

Anyways, today is Rirei's Birthday. She just turned 28. Not sure about you guys but I miss her :cry: Happy Birthday to her!

On another note, Shunka started her own Youtube channel :twothumbs It's not about Ecchi stuff (so far). Instead she plays videogames (Little Nightmares in this case) She's soo adorable when she gets frustrated :inlove:

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6656 on: July 08, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6657 on: July 10, 2017, 06:54:54 PM »
Yey for Shunka!!

Offline PhantomJin

• Member+
« Reply #6658 on: July 11, 2017, 02:48:35 AM »
More Birthdays coming up today! First, Happy Birthday to Moe :twothumbs She's now 23 years old. love to see her with Shunka :inlove:

Also today is Masami's Birthday. She's finally getting some screentime in the show. Happy Birthday to her!

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #6659 on: July 11, 2017, 02:25:03 PM »
Aoi Tsukasa has posted an apology for deleting her twitter, Instagram, homepage and not doing events.

https://twitter.com/8manpro/status/884742941608091652
https://twitter.com/8manpro/status/884746580368048131
https://twitter.com/8manpro/status/884749003363033089

Nothing much in it really except she formally apologizes.

EDIT:

Seems like some people are wondering what あと少し応援してください。is supposed to mean, guess it could be she will retire soon!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:05:59 PM by Rezar »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are