JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Mamma Mia (with Sunny Hill)

Author Topic: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)  (Read 37229 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 32 NEW!!! (OUT 28/6/2011)
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »
Hey oddball...

Sorry for the lack of comment.... i've been very busy....

Looks like the story is getting intense by every chapter!!! Yurina's hurt, Saki's doubt, Chii's feeling, Nakky's sacrifice, Airi's confusion, Miya's love life and Maimi's resolve!!!

Maimi's finally going to do the right thing and i hope the right thing is confessing to Airi.

So Miya used to love Chii in the past and she probably still love her now!!! What will happen to Saki now??? Oh my God... the conflict with each character...

i have a question for you oddball,i've been reading this fic back to refresh my memory and i wonder what will happen to Match Maker Momo.... i mean, she have been trying to get everyone together and i'm wondering, doesn't she have her own love??? Just curious though....

Can't wait to read next chapter!!!   

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: What is there to say? Their feelings are so complicated. Or maybe there were too many things that went on... I need to refresh this MiyaChiiSaki part.. Miya used to like Chii. ChiiSaki happened. Now there's MiyaSaki. Saki has feelings for..Chii still? Miya might still like Chii a bit..? And Chii likes Miya. It makes me dizzy! :panic: :bleed eyes:

But I love it! XD

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2011, 04:56:58 PM »
Man it's been to long but finally an update, jsut had so much on in my life that wrting had to take a Place towards the back, still can't quite up to where it was but wanted to get a chapter out there and I hope the next one will be along soonidh too, well sooner than the last one anyway!!!  :sweatdrop:

Chapter 33

Airi stared down at her phone, it must of looked as though she was texting someone, or at least looking at something on her phone, the truth was that it was all a display so that she did not have to talk to the girl opposite her, the only other person in the room.

Airi had always found it so easy in the past, to talk to Maimi but ever since she discovered Maimi's true feelings for her suddenly something that was once so easy had become one of the hardest things for the young C-ute starlet to do, every time she though of talking she became afraid of what she might say to her leader. Why though? She thought continuing to look down at the now blank screen on her phone, more than anyone Airi had been open with Maimi about her feelings in all things, was it guilt? A guilt from knowing the truth about Maimi's feelings for her?

She glanced at the girl in question, who was flipping through the magazines on the table with little interest, even after all she had put Maimi through, of how she has told the girl who loved her of her feelings for another,  she still felt a warmth when she looked at and was with Maimi. Airi's mind went back to her conversation with Miya, had it always been Maimi that she had truly liked but had never realized it? Miya had said that she would figure it out herself and she had right? When thinking about it Maimi had shot like a bolt into her mind, it was if Airi had suddenly figured out the final clue in a puzzle with Maimi being that piece that made it all make sense. Perhaps more than the guilt then, Airi was now worried about blurting out her feelings for Maimi every time she spoke to her leading to more silences between them.

Airi shut her phone, closing her eyes as she did so, maybe now though Maimi's feelings for her had gone, they should be, Airi thought, after the pain she had put her though they certainly deserve to be gone. Airi new that it would be hard but really there was only one way to know for sure, time to be brave. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes....

“Um, Maimi”

“Oh Hello” Maimi replied before Airi could say anything else “I thought it must have been a no talking day or something, the way you were acting”

“No, nothing like that” Airi replied, any momentum that she had built up about asking Maimi about her feelings had gone with Maimi's friendly comment

“Still, must have been a fascinating text” a slight smile came to Maimi's face “You were looking at it for over twenty minuets!”

“I'm sorry Maimi” Airi blurted out suddenly

Maimi paused, taking great care in placing the magazine she had been reading back on the table as if it might explode “Sorry” she asked gently “for what Airi?”

For not, for not realizing, not noticing...........” Airi stumbled on her words

“How, how I felt” Maimi finished Airi's sentence for her, so quietly that only Airi could just about hear it

“Yes” came the reply, just as quiet “I never saw it Maimi, I feel a fool for not doing so but now Maimi, now I am afraid, afraid of whether those feelings are still there for me because I.... Maimi, I...” Airi tailed off unable to finish

Maimi's hands shook as she lifted them up to take Airi's hands in hers “Airi... are you, are you saying that you li....”

A gentle tapping on the door stopped Maimi before she could finish her sentence, both girls looked at each other for a few moments as if they had both just come out of some weird trance.

“I'll er, get the door shall I” Maimi mumbled realizing that she still had Airi's hands in hers she let go before going to open the door.

“Morisaki? What are you doing here?” Maimi asked, confused to why the UFZS girl was suddenly knocking on the C-ute door, even in this building to start with.

“Um, hello Yajima-san, Suzuki-san, I'm sorry to bother you but, but I was hoping to see Nakajima-san” she replied quietly, not looking at Airi or Maimi

“I'm afraid she's not here Saki-chan” Maimi replied apologetically “come in though, perhaps me and Airi can help?”

“T-Thankyou Yajima-san”

“It's allright” Maimi replied guiding the girl to the table “and it's Maimi, not Yajima-san and I'm sure Airi would be happier wothout the -san as well”

“Yes, Airi's fine” said girl replied still not fully recovered from the quick changing of events and on the unfinished  question that Maimi had been asking.

“So Airi and Maimi it is” Maimi said kindly, glancing over at the other C-ute member for a split second before turning back to their visitor “Now what is it you need to see Nakky about?”

Mori went a deep red “Well I don't really need to see her about something, it's just, well, I wanted to tell her something”

“And what's that?” Maimi prompted the younger girl

“That.....that I like her”

“Sorry Saki-chan, I didn't here that”

Saki took a breath before continuing “I like her, I like Nakajima-san”

“You like Nakky?” Airi exclaimed unable to quite take in what the girl had said, a quick look at Maimi told her that she was surprised as much as she was

Saki nodded, looking at both girls reactions she decided that perhaps she needed to explain further “It's been since we were both in 'Fashionable' together, being with her during that time I, I grew to like her”

“But that stage play was quite a while ago Saki-chan” Maimi said “why are you only telling her now?”

“I was afraid” she replied, hanging her head “I didn't want her to hate me, to think I was weird, to loathe the idea of me liking her like that”

“But something changed?” Airi asked quietly feeling, like she was sure that perhaps Maimi was too, that this story was feeling very familiar

Mori nodded “ Yes, because in the end I realized that the worst thing that could happen would be to lose my chance” she replied “I kept on thinking that If I said nothing then the chance would pass me by and I would never know, one way or the other”

“Well why don't you start by asking me out for a coffee or something first then?”

Mori stood up, knocking the edge of the table as she did though sending the various items on the table to scatter “Nakajima-san!” she cried out before realizing the mess she had made on the table “Oh I'm sorry!”

“How long have you been there?” Maimi asked as she and Airi helped the panicked Mori sort out the mess she had created. Nakky had obviously got into the room whilst both she and Airi and been fully focused and all 3 of them had their minds elsewhere

“Long enough” she smiled, quickly glancing at Airi before turning her attention back to the girl who had unwittingly already confessed to her “So” she asked “Were you going to ask me something?”

Saki, upon hearing this dropped the contents of the make-up bag she had just cleared up back onto the table “W-Was I?”

“about a coffee perhaps?”

“Oh, yes, um, well then....... Wouldyouliketogoforacoffeewithme?”

Nakky smiled at Mori's nervousness “Close enough, it would be nice to go for a coffee with you, lets go”

“Huh?” Mori stood there stunned by the sudden turn of events

“Go on” Maimi gently nudged the girl, who, on the contact, seemed to snap out of her state of shock and went over to Nakky.

“T-There's a nice place I know, er unless you were thinking of somewhere” Saki asked nervously

“No, I'd like to go to the place you were thinking of” Nakky said taking Mori's hand in hers “let's go!”

Mori could only nod dumbly at nakky, her eyes fixed on the hand now holding onto hers as she allowed herself to be lead from the room

Before closing the door Nakky gave one last glance to the rather confused girls left in the room before saying to her new date “See, that wasn't so hard was it?” Mori smiled at that as the door closed behind her but both Maimi and Airi knew, in their own ways, that it was more likely that that comment was for them.

“Well that was different” Maimi remarked after a while, breaking the silence.

All Airi could do was nod, her thoughts on the words that Morisaki had said earlier “I kept on thinking that if I said nothing she would pass me by” she shuddered, remembering the look that Nakky had given them, their eyes had only met breifly but it felt as though it had been for an hour or more, Airi knew that nothingneeded to be said, the look had said it all, such a simple thing, that meant much more.

“Airi, you still there?” Maimi asked, waving her hand in front of her ace's face “Lost yu there again”

“You won't” Airi said softly

“Won't?” a confused Maimi asked “Won't what?”

“loose me Maimi, I won't let you pass me by!”

“Airi...........”

“Sorry just me being silly” Airi said, throwing all her stuff into a bag before rushing to the exit
“I'll see you soon” and with that, she was gone.

Maimi looked at the door, cinfused by Airi's sudden change of mood but somehow, what Airi had said to her, it had made her heart beat faster.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »
long time no update and still the drama between Maimi and Airi, then you add another character which is awesome :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
i'm baack! you wouldn't believe the amount of unread threads i had to wade through to finally get here.

so glad you're continuing with this. I had to reread from the beginning to remember the storyline (esp now that i'm more familiar with the Kids)

Airi fessed up at last. Can't wait to see what's happening with Maimi/Airi.  :P

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Mamma Mia (with Sunny Hill)