JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Yume to Kibou

Author Topic: JPHiP/SMTown's Yellow Hoodie Girl  (Read 18563 times)

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
JPHiP/SMTown's Yellow Hoodie Girl
« on: September 08, 2010, 11:18:33 AM »
The Yellow Hoodie Girl aka The Snow Globe Girl

You all may have heard Sev's version on the story of the Yellow Hoodie girl. True or not, there is another story going around...

This girl wasn't known as the the Yellow Hoodie Girl at first. She was just another fangirl, waiting outside the Sheraton entrance just like the rest of 'em, hoping to see an SM artist go by.

Not only did she caught our eyes by being cute and pretty in her light-blue tank top, but it was because she was by herself (who goes to these things by themselves?), and holding a snow globe.

Alright, it's no big deal to not be associated with anyone there over by the Sheraton entrance but what is up with that snow globe? What you all don't know is that to me, she did look familiar because she, was the one.

Back in May for KMF, just as I was leaving for the airport, I met her in the convenience store in the downstairs lobby of the Sheraton. We briefly talked but as I was in a hurry, I had to leave. But before I did, I gave her a little snow globe that I had originally intended to give to Hara of KARA fame. I told her that FATE will bring us together someday very soon. Keep in mind that I was blonde at the time, for those who didn't know.

Months passed and through the Heavens, SM Town gets a concert in Los Angeles in which FATE takes us to that very day and that very moment. She came back, holding my snow globe, waiting for me. I played it off like I didn't know her but in reality I was afraid...too afraid to engage in conversation in fear that she won't remember me now with my non-blonde shaved head. I regret not talking to her.

She was spotted later that night amongst the other fangirls doing some fanchants, against the glass window of the Sheraton, wearing a yellow hoodie. It would've been too awkward to engage in conversation with her at that time so I went along my way. Again she was spotted just inside the Sheraton the next morning, wearing the same yellow hoodie thus the name Yellow Hoodie Girl was born. I was still hesitant to converse with her and just kept on my way...and that was the last I saw of her.

There were reports that she was seen at the SM Town concert in the floor sections with a pink tank top but no other information was given (Sev never bothered to tell me which section).

So as per request by Ping, we decree September 3 as Snow Globe Girl Day, the day that everyone else first saw her. And with that said, help us. Help us find any info on her. Maybe we can find her and then maybe...just MAYBE, I could talk to her.

So please help us, but more importantly...help me.

Thanks to dinny and jaysonnj for the pics. And to enigMatt for part of the backstory.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: JPHiP/SMTown's Yellow Hoodie Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »
SO DEEP SON. :shocked:

We will find her again!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »
Whoa.  :shocked:

Who knew Yellow Hoodie & Snow Globe Girl would have such a huge impact on us?

I only had two encounters with her:

The first was at the lobby near the elevators. She was waiting for a friend, another asian girl. Anyway, she dropped her little teddy bear near where I was standing. I was about to pick it up for her, but her friend beat me to it.  :( After that, they both went to the front desk.

The second time I met her was after the concert and before the after party. First I dropped off my stuff in my room. Then I headed to the elevators to go down and grab something to eat. Fate smiled upon me again as I entered the elevator she and her friend were on. If I wasn't so tired and hungry, I would've tried to start a conversation with her. Instead the ride down was silent and we parted ways after leaving the hotel.

I never saw her again after that night.

The only info I can part with is that she was carrying a small teddy bear attached to a keychain that she kept in one the pockets in her yellow hoodie.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 11:43:31 AM »
is that story real limit? lol

me and sev was like she might be crazy holding a snow globe around like that. but then it made sense  :twothumbs

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 12:07:00 PM »
Holy shit limit! Your story made shed a tear.

My first encounter was with everybody else. I was talking with Sev on those steps about the fangirls waiting out there. Saying about random fangirls something like "I would mind doing her" or "she's kinda cute" But then Sev pointed her out sitting with her snow globe shaking it slowly back and forth. I was floored. I whipped out my cam and took that photo. I didn't really care that Yoona just walked into the hotel.

Later on that same day, I believe, we were all walking out of the hotel and Din was like "she's right there!" I turned and there she was pressed up against the window making eye contact with me. My legs got all wobbly, I could barely stand up.

Encounter number three happened right before our after party. I had went down to get something to eat at Subway. I remember I was looking at the menu when in she walks in her now familiar yellow hoodie. She was telling people that she dropped something. Under one of the tables was the stuffed bear seen in the second pic. She had an insanely cute Chinese accent. I seriously couldn't believe it. A snow globe and a mini stuffed teddy bear. How perfect can any one be? At this point I had completely forgotten that SNSD was shaking their asses ten feet away from me. My sandwich couldn't have been made faster! I wanted to follow her out the door. By the time I got my food she was nowhere to be found.

Finally the next day Ping and I went over to the Rite Aid across the street to pick up some cigs. Ping waited outside while I paid. When I came out Ping said she spotted her walking down the street. By the time I saw her she was already down the block walking away, getting smaller and smaller with every step until she went out of view. The saddest day of my life.

Yellow Hoodie Girl is now legendary.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
If that story is true

WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HER
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
Man, touching story. It sucks that you didn't hesitate to give her the snow globe (like straight out of a movie...) and yet you were too afraid to talk to her this time. Oh well, let's hope that you'll get another chance.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 02:53:46 PM »
Seriously guys she's right there WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HER!!!!!!1 She brought the fucking snow globe thing she was obviously expecting you!!! OH MY GOD!!! What else did she have to do!!! I can't believe this!! That was an obvious "HELLO I REMEMBER YOU NOW PLEASE TALK TO ME" gesture from her!!!! Oh my god!!!! I'm sorry this is probably the last thing you want to hear but YOU SHOULD'VE TALKED TO HER!! OMG Things like this happen like once in a lifetime OMG WHY DID YOU NOT TALK TO HER I DON'T UNDERSTAND
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline xyish

• Masuda's bitch
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :3
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »
What shi said. Seriously, she brought the snowglobe! :\

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
Seriously guys she's right there WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HER!!!!!!1 She brought the fucking snow globe thing she was obviously expecting you!!! OH MY GOD!!! What else did she have to do!!! I can't believe this!! That was an obvious "HELLO I REMEMBER YOU NOW PLEASE TALK TO ME" gesture from her!!!! Oh my god!!!! I'm sorry this is probably the last thing you want to hear but YOU SHOULD'VE TALKED TO HER!! OMG Things like this happen like once in a lifetime OMG WHY DID YOU NOT TALK TO HER I DON'T UNDERSTAND
THIS. D:

That's so fricking cute- she actually sat there clutching the snow globe in the hope you'd recognise her... ;  n ;
Hmmn I hope for your sake if she was sat around you guys she took note of "JPHiP.com" and maybe joins or stalks the forums now...

If you are lucky enough to run into her again don't mess up! OAO
She might not bring the snowglobe again if she thought you purposefully ignored her or forgot about her... ; n ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 05:22:25 PM »
Well, all I remember about her is that everytime I glanced her way, she would be looking our way.  That and that she is scary cute.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaahahahaha, this is fucking awesome. Limit you rock the socks for actually making a thread!

However... You guys that watched us on TV know I just made up some stuff about her (my "story"), well, just like in limit's case, that's not all of it. I think we all carry some things deep inside us, that we for some reason protect with everything we have. So do I...

I created a smoke screen, so the truth could not be touched, so I couldn't be hurt. Sometimes, the chance of getting hurt is just a risk worth taking. Which is why I will come clean, just give me some time, let me collect myself, and I will edit this post when I am ready to open up.
[/url]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 07:16:45 PM »
If that story is true

WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HER

This. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:44 PM »
This is some shit. I am hooked.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 07:57:29 PM »
She made standing outside waiting for SM folks even more entertaining. I bumped into her on the way out the concert & was all like  :shocked: & didn't say a damn thing to her. Just kind of stared & then got pushed by fellow hipsters who wanted out of the arena and in to the main concourse of Staples.  :lol: 2nd time I saw her was when I was leaving the Sheraton for the airport, it was a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice visual to leave LA with.  :)
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
you should dyed your hair before going to the SMTown... well too late for that

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 08:29:55 PM »
Oh man. This sounds tragic. Well, at the very least, Meania suggested she might know about JPH!P and is interested enough to take a look. And you never know, she showed up here so there's every likelihood she may show up at another event, and if so, carrying a snowglobe or not, you HAVE to speak to her. :lol:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »
Wow... I totally missed something here. XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 09:37:58 PM »
I don't know why, I feel like crying. LoL Why??? Why didn't you talk to her again? >_< It's like watching a k-drama with a huge ass cliffhanger only to find out the drama got cancelled and now you'll never find out what happens next.   :panic:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:05:23 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 11:02:02 PM »
^fo sho, its like some wacky tragic korean drama shit going on, next thikng you know, shes blind lol

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Yume to Kibou