JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together

Author Topic: (Group) A Pink (에이핑크)  (Read 90411 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) A Pink (에이핑크)
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2015, 12:54:33 PM »

GOOD STUFF lol

on Mubank

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
I am really digging the pink hair on Bomi.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2015, 06:53:12 PM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2015, 05:16:39 AM »

Whaat I didn't know they were having an MV for this song!
kyaa so perfect

Hey look at that another girl group that likes walking around "naked" in their dorms.
A Pink recently paid a visit to MBC FM4U‘s “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon” and discussed what they were up to as they promoted their second full-length album “Remember.”

Referring to their innocent image for this comeback, DJ Kim Shin Young asks, “Is there a member who is very far from being innocent and lovely?” The group replies, “Every day. [Not being innocent and lovely] is the usual for us,” and laughs.

Eunji and other members explain, “Our room is like a sauna. We just walk around naked. There’s no need to wear anything.” Hearing this, Chorong complains, “I don’t care as long as they are naked in their rooms, but they come out to the living room. They take it too far.”

Then, Eunji says, “At first [Chorong] yelled at us [when she saw us naked]. Now she just keeps a distance.”

Can you relate to A Pink’s behavior at home?

I like how Chorong is just like  :roll: :smhid
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:42:16 AM by storyboard »

Offline mr_spockz

« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2015, 09:02:30 PM »
i like it :)

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2015, 09:15:07 AM »

Offline pongpaeng

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2015, 04:47:00 AM »
Just want to share with Apink fan here, my recording of APINK FAN MEETING IN BANGKOK 2015 on Last Saturday.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2015, 07:11:08 AM »
:o! Apink doing a west coast north american tour!
Details:
http://apink.kpopme.com/

[#에이핑크]PinkMEMORY The Apink North American Tour 2016 에이핑크가 미주투어를 가게되었습니다:)자세한사항은 사이트를 참조해주세요 http://apink.kpopme.com 

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2015, 03:26:46 PM »
Waiting for the day Apink will come to the east coast........

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2015, 06:00:02 PM »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2016, 10:21:08 PM »

Oh my God, Chorong is singing Lee Jin's part!!!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2016, 10:57:20 AM »
Alright I just got back from LA concert so it's time for my shitty fan accounts!! WOO. I don't have any shitty videos to share this time because I heard they were pretty strict and I didn't want to get kicked out. At least it gave me the chance to fully absorb the experience, I didn't even fanchant XD

First I want to rant a little about the promoters and how shit before the concert was organized. Holy shit they confused a bunch of fans who had the Meet and Greet tickets. Maybe the night or 2 nights before the concert, people with E-tickets got an email saying their tickets were invalid. Later the promoters set out a notice that they just need to pick up their physical tickets at the venue, but some people bought them off other people. And to pick up those tickets you need their info. Well come concert day, shit changed again apparently and all you needed was an e-ticket again...I think there was some staff member was walking down the line and she was "yelling" (could barely hear wtf she was saying) this information to the crowd. From what I saw she barely walked down the long ass line so people in the back, like my friend, were confused as fuck on what to do. Had to ask some other person in line for this information.

Alright next was that they had ONE gigantic fucking line with Meet and Greet ticket holders, VIP General Audience, Regular General Audience, and the seated ticket holders. So that right there is just one big giant wtf man! I was hoping to expect at least 3 separate lines because I had a VIP General Audience and I'm supposed to get early admission and a shitty poster. But I lost out on a lot of information apparently because I needed a wristband they were passing out while people were waiting in line which I never saw! I'm pretty sure it was similar to how the MNG info was being passed along which was not very thoroughly relaying the information across...Oh well tho, I lucked out and got a good spot in the Pit and the poster sucked anyway.

CONCERT/SHOWCASE TIME
So I'm just going to jack this from reddit and this was the layout of the concert/showcase: credits to leftylink
1. Remember
2. Mr. Chu
MC came out and talked
3. Sunday Monday
4. Isn't it Amazing
5. Good Borning Baby
MC did something again, probably the Q&A?
6. Secret
Cover dance
Box game, new costumes
7. My My
8. U You
I think they said their last words to their fans at this point.
9. No No No
10. LUV
They walked off the stage and waited for people to yell for an encore
11. Up to the Sky

Don't got much to say about the performances, we've all seen videos of it. Maybe just a few impromptu choreography that Bomi and Hayoung did in I forget which song lol. I was like super zoned in on Chorong though so I might have missed out on some good stuff. Damn is she a cutie~ I zoned in on Bomi and Naeun too but it was mostly Chorong. LA was also fucking hyyyyped. And Eunji, them vocals!! So good! I mean I saw em at KMF but didn't really get a good idea of just how well Eunji sings at that time.

When they finished the first two songs the MC came out and the members introduced themselves and had a few words to say to us in almost all English! Whaaaat. It was cute and funny. They all pretty much said oh it's great to be here and this is our last show and we're sad it's' coming to an end. Naeun looked like she had a complete brain fart and went blank. Either she was just so fucking tired or a little nervous. Mostly likely tired. As I said earlier LA was hyyyyped. MC and Eunji had to calm us down :lol:. There was also a moment where Eunji said some long sentences in Korean and the crowd was just like YeaaaaAh and we couldn't hear the translator. Eunji was then like ahh you guys understood all that and we were like Yeaaaa! I had no idea what she said...

Alright Q&A time and requests!
It was more like requests and one question. I think the question was asked to Chorong which was...what interesting habits do the members have? Hmm..and I don't remember what she said lol. The first request was like can the members do the aegyo confession song. Someone was able to get it on video. It was uhh...I guess cute? Lol Anyway after that we started chanting, Chorong, Chorong! to get her to do it too. She ended up doing the gwiyomi song instead and as usual was cringing and yelling while she did it Lol. Second request was some lame heart relay and they just shot hearts to the crowd, nothing too interesting. Third request and maybe last? may have been another but it was like deadly aegyo. Hayoung was forced to do it and Bomi gave her an idea on what to do but Hayoung didn't do it well, so Bomi had to demonstrate it instead and Eunji was loving it lol. They were basically picking out hearts from their pockets and shoot em to the crowd. After that we tried to get Eunji do something too but she was nooo I ain't got that aegyo. She did a little something so it was all good in the end.

What's In a Box!
So they were separated into the Unnie Team (Chorong, Bomi, Eunji) and the Dongsaeng Team (Naeun, Hayoung, Namjoo). So this game they have to put their hand inside the boxes but they dunno what it is. In the dongsaeng box it was them tapioca balls and in the unnie team it was a raw octopus. Dongsaeng went up first to put their hands down the hole ;) and Naeun was a little scared, and maybe hayoung too. Namjoo tho was freaked out lol. Eunji kept teasing that it was alive! Next was obviously Unnie team and Eunji was first to put her hands down the hole ;). As usual, Eunji ain't scared of anything and handles it like a pro. She pretty much knew what it was and was saying that she likes it and eats it in Busan all the time. Bomi was next up and she freaked the fuck out lol. Someone managed to get that on video!

Chorong didn't react as crazily as Bomi but she was pretty scared to touch it too Lol. So both teams ended up guessing correctly and they just settled the winner with Rock Paper scissors. Bomi vs Namjoo. They were supposed to have their backs against each other but namjoo "cheated" and only Bomi was turned the other way so after Bomi chose her hand and Namjoo just chose what beat it lol. Obviously they did it again and Bomi won out! MC told us that the Unnie team has beaten the Dongsaeng team for this tour 3-1!

Their last words to us :cry:
Basically said they're sad that it's the end of their showcase and their tour and time flies by quick. They hope that they'll come back soon, stuff like that. Bomi went all out in English and at one point struggled to figure out what she wanted to say which was super cute and funny. Loved the effort the girls put into speaking as much English as possible even though I'd be OK with Korean and having a translator. (BTW the translators were ok, but SUPER quiet on the mics).

BTW UP THE THE FUCKIN SKY YEAAAAA great way to end the concert. People started busting out their phones and Apink gave a few fanservice shots for them. And that was the end... T-T they ended up taking another group photo of Apink and the crowd because I'm pretty sure their pics ended up bad lol.

Other notes Eunji was freaking hilarious throughout the showcase. Speaking a bunch, in English too!, reacting with the crowd and all that shit. She did a great job at keeping the energy up and calming us down too when it needed to be XD.

So yea...that's how it went, I honestly didn't expect a lot from this showcase, but I had a blast. It's probably one of my favorite K-Pop experiences so far. I hope to see them again >_<!

Offline KyouKEN

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2016, 12:08:09 PM »
@storyboard - OMG, I just came back from the LA concert too! I thought it was A-MAY-ZING! It was my first Kpop girl group concert, and I started to get into Apink either early 2015 or late 2014. The promoters WERE insanely un-organized and I was pretty put off about that as well..

My experience - I went with 2 of my cousin's. I kept trying to persuade one to go with me because I didn't want to go by myself, so I drowned him in Apink MV's and eventually got him to go with me along with another cousin. We got to the venue around 1pm, but decided to start standing in line around 2pm. When one of the staff was saying stuff about "high-touch winners" we were confused about how the winners were announced then realized one of my cousin's tickets won. They kept teasing me about it, but was really generous and let me have the ticket... SO I WAS ABLE TO HIGH FIVE THE MEMBERS!! It was pretty funny, I wanted to do something "unique" and did a drive by rock-paper-scissors game with them since it happened soooo fast. When it was my turn for the high-five drive by.. I kept rapidly saying "kawi-bawi-bo, kawi-bawi-bo, kawi-bawi-bo" with scissors out (at the same time high-fiving them). Some of them had a confused look on their face, but Naeun pulled out a rock on me and I didn't get a high-five from her! I vow to have my revenge and restore my honor.. one day.. LOL

Anyways, I'm extremely pooped. I just wanted to rant a bit about that high-five encounter. I kinda regret not being able to fully absorb their reactions from the high-five event because I was so focused on saying "kawi-bawi-bo".. /tears

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »
That sounds amazing. I envy people who lived on the west coast. I even looked at the tickets and was considering flying out to san francisco for apink but it is the busiest month of the year for me,, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So there is hope that they will do a full US tour.  All we get here on the east coast are boy groups. Big bang,BTS last year. Infinite this month.

Offline desert-raven

• Member+
  • Too much to watch, so little time
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2016, 03:35:48 PM »
@Storyboard, Thank you for the report and the small video.  I so wish that we can have some appearances here in the Midwest, but it seems that they stay on the West Coast.  Please tell me, in that video, who is standing right next to Bomi when she reacts?  The one with the microphone, it's so hard to tell.  Her reaction was as cute as Bomi's!  Thanks!!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2016, 12:22:16 AM »
@Kyouken - oh whaat you got to get a hi-touch! Super jealous >_<. I was hoping to get one but yea..

@desert-raven - The girl next to Bomi would be Eunji!

I just remembered another thing from the concert during the question segment. They were asked what they enjoyed the most, I think, from the tour in America and it led to some food talk. Poor Eunji said she didn't eat D: but Namjoo or Hayoung mentioned she had a bite of Hayoung's burger at Smashburger, but other than that she only had room service food D:. Everyone was like awww.. MC then asked the crowd to recommend some food joints to check out and everyone started chanting In N Out XD.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2016, 10:44:17 AM »
MV for Brand New Days

Nice visuals as usual ^_^. Vids a little dark though lol.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2016, 11:11:56 PM »

Eunji's solo debut... quite enjoyable!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2016, 01:22:56 AM »
Anniversary song!

aww, the lyrics are so sweet

Offline turtledude001

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2016, 06:15:25 AM »
Nauen - Nylon  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sorry for the mixed quality. If you have better, please share!

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together