JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand

Author Topic: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'  (Read 16031 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
Re: [Yulsic: Jessica's POV] 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »
Yoona and Seohyun were half-asleep, laying on the couch, laughing about how funny we are. I felt hands on my waist, but they didnt belong to my seobang. "Jessica, let me see you," said Tiffany, I felt her breath on my neck. So, instead of going to my room, I lead her upstairs. We talked in the hallway, and she shared her feeling for me. I told her that I loved Yuri like my husband, and I loved her like my sister. "Jessica! Tiffany!" screamed Yuri, this time both of us were crying. We came down stairs and I ran straight into Yuri's arms. She held me tight while she stroke my hair, and kissed my forehead. Tiffany ran to Taeyeon and looked at me, she started crying again and Taeyeon tried to comfort her. "Look at our babies,"said Yuri trying to calm me down, it worked too. Yoona and Seohyun were sleeping peacefully. "That's Adorable," I said in the most calmest voice I could make, Yuri kissed my forehead one more time and went to make dinner. "I'll help," said Tiffany. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea.
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
There were a lot of noises including screaming. Somebody said,"Stop!" then a few more seconds later there was a ,"Look what you did!" It's like, "Damn!" I mean I know Tiffany can't cook, because I can't cook but "Damn!" Yoona and Seohyun were still sleeping, and Taeyeon and Me, we're talking. I we talked about Tiffany, Taeyeon's work, and about SooSun. I walked to the kitchen berfore I step into the kitchen Yuri said,"Don't come in this kitchen Jessica Jung" I asked why and she said their's making something special. So then I said,"I just wanted to see if you wanted to Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny to come over." "I invited them already and only TaeNy and our children came" "Oh, okay I just-" "Jessica when will we ever forget to bring our group together again" said a smart Tiffany. "Never, but still...I'm going back to the living room now." *Ding Dong* I ran to the door. "Who is it?" "Krystal" Open the door knowing that it's not Krystal. "Sunny! Sooyoung! Hyoyeon!" I screamed hugging each one.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 07:53:28 AM »
Taeyeon hugged them right behind me. "I smell food,"is what Sooyoung said right after she hugged me. "Sooyoung!" screamed Tiffany coming from the kitchen. "Who's in the kitchen?" "Yuri. Sunny, Hyoyeon long time no see." "Tiffany!" said Sunny hugging her. She hugged Hyoyeon then hugged Sunny again like she was hers. She walked to the couch with Sunny then there was laughter and a lot of "Stop it's." I watched them and I watched Taeyeon watching them. She is not happy. As much as Taeyeon loved Tiffany, Tiffany didnt really show that much love back, and now that Sunny is here it's worser. There was this whole thing going, that is true, that Taeyeon loves Tiffany, Tiffany loves Sunny, and Sunny loves Taeyeon, but in Taeyeon's eyes Tiffany and Sunny love each other. She never realizes, like I just did, that Sunny blushes once Taeyeon enters the room. And if I wasn't already in love and already engaged then I would've did all three and get some since in their heads, although that wouldn't be the best idea.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 08:04:32 AM »
I wish I could've said something to all three of them, like, 'If you guys all like each other but in different ways, why don't all three of you go out together.' But from Sunny I might get something like,'Are you crazy I can't just my Summer,' or 'That would've been a good idea, a long time ago,' just to sound older or wiser, so I just kept my moutth close, sitting on the couch where my babies sleep. I remember those days again when we kissed each other only, and I remember the first kiss I had with Sunny, we were getting ready for a performance, when she kissed my cheek, I kissed her back, and felt some hands turn me around. Next thing you know we're kissing, when Taeyeon knocks on the door and she blushes, when I tell Taeyeon to come in. When Taeyeon told Sunny that Sooyoung was looking for her, she left. It was just me and Taeyeon, and a very perverted one at that. I undressed and re-dressed in front of her, and ask could she help me with my outfit.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »
After she zipped the back of my dress up, I felt her hands trace my curves, then I felt them on my azz. She wrapped her arms around me, something Taeyeon, as a leader, would never do, and kissed my neck. She kissed me until another knock on the door came and this time it was my lover. "Show's about to start, come out here." said Yuri. The door open and Taeyeon came out then me. "What were you doing in there? Why is Taeyeon in there?" said she angrily. "Calm down Yoor-ah, she only helped me with my dress." "Oh really, then what's on your neck?" "A hicky?" "Where did you get that from?" "You seriously don't remember making it yourself?" She thought about for awhile, and then started laughing at herself, "I'm sorry Sica Baby, I should trust you, I'm sorry,"she hugged me. We both said our 'I love you's' and went to perform on stage. We perform: Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run, Genie, Hoot, Show Show Show, Wake Up, and our new single Visual Dreams: "Pop Pop!" after dancing and singing like crazy, we took showers.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 08:58:45 AM »
I took two showers: one to clean myself and a second one for fun. So I was cleaning myself when someone came into the shower with me, I didn't know who it was because my eyes were closed, but whoever this person was, it was not Yuri. I turn around to find Sooyoung with a devilish grin and I hear people screaming, she locked the door. I guess she been waiting sometime for this chance to mess around with me, because she's never showed any interested in me. I mean Sooyoung and me were only sisters and I didn't really show that much interest in her either. But who cares, I get to see why Sunny likes Sooyoung so much. Sex, That's what it is, she loves the sex. I never felt like that for awhile because Yuri and I are in a real relationship, and we agreed to take it slow. At that moment I wanted sex, needed it, and I wanted Yuri. After what Sooyoung did I was really horny, and when Yuri came in she imediately started kissing me and rubbing my breasts, making me moan like crazy.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:24:43 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »
I kept wondering if was in trouble. She fucked me so hard. Even when it hurt she still did continued. I yelled, "It Hurts!" and she wouldn't stop. When I looked at her it was an, 'I'm sorry I have to do this, but you just had sex with my best friend,' look. My punishment was not fun, not fun at all, I couldn't walk for a whole week and I didn't talk to Yuri for a whole week. I couldn't ignore her because she would try to talk to me, and I loved her too much. So I winded just pointing to things when she asked me questions, and made faces when she talked to me normally. We still would kiss but I never let her on top, and sometimes when we kissed I'd stop it and walked away. I was still mad at her the next week, and gave her a wrath of the ice princess. She known this probably would've happen and that's why she tried to make it up and failed to do so. When Yuri came home I had everything set up already for her and me, although there are other things that we didnt normally do that I will be doing to her tonight.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:23:33 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
I had a whip, some chains, and a cat suit, just to scare her when she comes in, but real plan I will have control, and I will tease her until she gives in. She came in the room she saw everything and ran. I went to look for her with everything in my hand, and found her in the bathroom. "Yuri it was a joke see," I show the things in my hand, they were real, but I didn't show any signs the I were to actually use it. She took it from me and said,"Don't scare me like that Jessica Jung, I thought I was going to die today,"she started unzipping my cat suit, and kissed me. "Don't think your getting off that easy Yoori-ah,"I said reasuring her,"We're just getting started." I pulled her out the bathroom and into our room. She saw that there were candles around the room and there was another whip, and ran to get it. Of course I grabbed it before her and she tried to take it from me. I had the whip behind my back, and she was hugging and trying to flirt with me to so, she can get it, and all I did was smile in her face
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 10:10:52 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »
"Jessica, my Sica Baby, you know I love you right?" I shook my head, "Well, if you loved me you would give me the whip, and even if you don't, you shouldn't hit me with it." I looked at her in a confused look,"Who said anything about using this whip on you?"I questioned her, and now she looked confused. "I thought you were going to whip me." "I should but I don't wanna hurt my Seobang and that's just horribly abusive." She smiled kissed me, and got me into bed. I let her on top for a few minutes then switched. "Yuri, now that we're in bed, it's about that time, time to feel the wrath of the ice princess." I started kissing her this time and she was really shaky. I stopped and looked at her, and she looked at me. I took off her shirt, and went close to her ear,"Yoori-ah, my Seobang calm down, I dont bite, you know ....unless I have to of course." She calm down a little bit, but still was shaky. "Yoori-ah, Yoori-ah, Yoori-ah," I said rubbing my hands down to her most sensitive spot.

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »
abusive and intimacy :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 12:09:39 AM »
I decided to stay there and tease her even, this would be my time for revenge, and nothing was going to stop me. I remember it like it is happening right now. I remember because it was the worst revenge ever. Why is it the worst you say? It was the worst because before I got to cuff her to the bed and give her a taste of her own medicine, there was a knock on the door. But I dont regret that knock because that day was my birthday, the day Yuri lets me do whatever I want. She didnt do that that day and I dont regret it at all. After that day, I never tried to do that again, and she, she still feels guilty until this very day.

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »
A little S&M makes everything better
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »
Sooyoung's POV: I've just walked in the kitchen to find my bestie cooking again. "Hey Yuri, whatcha cooking?" "I knew you would ask that, our shikshin, and Im sorry I cant tell you, you'll ruin my surprise." "Awww, but it smells delicious, can I have a bite then?" "Only if you promise not to tell anyone what it is" "A promise on food, no way!" "Then you cant have none." I hugged her and said,"Fine. I promise, I promise not to tell anyone about it." "Are you sure?" "Yes Im sure, give me some, pleeasee" She fed it to me, when Yoona came in,"Oppa, I want some too," That's my sister the other shikshin. "Your not gonna tell your mother, are you?" "No, of course not, this is her birthday week, and I dont want anything to go wrong either" She gave Yoona some, then ate some for herself, "Damn, I didnt know I am this good with cooking!" said Yuri cheerfully. "Lies!" said Yoona and I. "Im not lying, I just never made this big of a dish before" "Oh, then why didnt you say that" I said laughing and looking at Yoona.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:07:09 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 08:19:12 PM »
Yoona. Charming Girl Yoona, with her doe-like features and her alligator smile, the first girl I had a crush on, and another time I've loved. I missed, at the same time I wished I could dropped everything and make her mine, but of course I couldn't do that. I mean I love so many people before, I mean I even betrayed Yuri when I had did her Sica Baby the week before her b-day, and she forgave me. And at the same time I've betryed both my Sunny Bunny and Sica, from having that secret relationship with Yuri, and those days are gone. I dont know why Im feeling this way now; I've been happy for too long. Just to think I had everything I needed in life, I regroup with my members and everything changes. The love, the pain, the hurt, and so many other feelings that I cant control. I did it, I kissed her, and then I ran away. I dont know what just happened but I just couldnt take whatever I was feeling. I ran to the bathroom, going pass the living room Sunny screamed my name, and ran after me.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:02 AM »
She hugged me the way I hugged her when she cried, except I am sitting down on the side of the tub and she's standing up comforting me. As she was doing so two people came in, one was Yoona and the other is Taeyeon(I was hoping for Yuri too). "Look what you did to my Summer." Sunny said not moving once, until there was too much silence and she stared at Yoona. Yoona was timid and frighten by my Sunny Bunny glare, and still didnt say anything. No one, not even me, said anything. I am still crying, Sunny is still hugging me and still glaring at Yoona, Yoona is still staring at both of us, and Taeyeon is looking at all three us, trying to understand what's going on. "Sooyoungie..."said Yoona, looking at me,"Saranghaeyo." Sunny still glared at her, she ignored it, and walked over to me. Sunny went over to were Taeyeon is, and told her what the problem is. Taeyeon tried to changed the mood in the room by making a joke up, similar to the topic.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:25:39 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »
Sunny is laughing at Taeyeon's jokes, when Yoona kissed me (Sunny saw), and she turned around, face to face, with Sunny's hand that swept straight across her face. She rubbed her cheek and said,"Thank you Unnie, I deserved that, but your Summer needs it more." She walked away before Sunny could plant another hand across her face. "I'll leave you two alone," Taeyeon said seeing the situation and walking away. Sunny was still shocked by Yoona's comment and stared at me. "Sooyoung?" "Im sorry Sunny" "Your Sorry." "I cant control my emotions, you know that." "Why is it everytime, mostly all the time you do something it always end with you cant control your emotions, huh?" "Because I cant, Im stupid, and Im lovestrucked over too many people; Im just stupid and confused." She hugged me again, kissed my forehead and said,"You're not stupid Sooyoung." "I am, I am very stupid, blind even. I love you so much and I keep hurting you.....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:31:01 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »
"I am, I am very stupid, blind even. I love you so much and keep hurting you. You dont deserved to be treated like this, I dont know why your still with this girl I consider a fool, more like a jerk. You should leave this fool and move on to a new life, a better one, then you wouldn't have to put up with her Bullshish. She's just a stupid and blind pimp. She loves too many people. She cant control her emotions. She's just a stupid whore. Why do you put up with her Sunny? Why? Does she even love you? Yes she does but why does she have to love other people the same way she loves you? Why is everything ending the same? The same excuse each time, why? I giving you chance to forget about me, because I've hurt you again. I will always love you, and I cant stand to hurt you anymore. Let's go our seperate ways, let me be miserable, and you have a good life. Once again she's only a pimp, and is born with the name Sooyoung. She's in love with Sunny, her own Sunny Bunny, and she cant stand to hurt her anymore."

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »
"Stop saying that Sooyoung please. Your not stupid and I dont care about you being a pimp. You're my everything, down to my first kiss to the first person I made love to and got loved back. Im not going to leave you because I understand why you do these things. Im not going to leave you because I love you too much to. Im not going to leave you because I care, and I need you. Im not going to leave you because you're my everything, my Summer, my shikshin and my Sooyoung." I stood up and walked over to my crying Bunny and hugged and kissed her. "Im going to make it up to you, Im going to control my emotions, I will only think about you while we're here" "Dont think about me, think about us." said a now smiling Sunny, as we walked out of the bathroom to eat. We all sat down to eat, and I noticed how quiet Yoona was. When she talked you could barely hear, and she only talk to Seohyun. Although I didnt really talk as much either, Yuri would ask me questions and I answered them but I just sat quiet for the most part

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 02:07:58 PM »
All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door."I thought everyone was here," I said. "Everyone IS here....well, except for Krystal." Yuri, Taeyeon, and I went to the door, "Who is it?"Yuri said. "It's Krystal," "And Amber," said Amber behind her. I opened the door, Amber then Krystal came in. "Whatcha got there?" said an anxious Tiffany. "I cant tell you yet Krystal doesnt want anyone to know yet, but maybe she'll tell Jessica because their sisters" "Wait she didnt tell you," said my suprised Bunny. "No, yes she did tell me....some of it" "Amber. Can you bring that in here?" "Coming Babes" with that she smirked and walked away. Before the door shut Jessica screamed,"Are you eating dinner!" The door opened again,"Yeah, we'll be right there." And as soon as the door closed, we heard some thumping and bumping, then it opened again and here comes a kissing Krystal and Amber. When they sat down we began to eat some more food. I also noticed that Yoona was louder when Krystal sat down, and Seohyun looked tired....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:38:00 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2011, 02:58:18 PM »
I also noticed that Yoona was louder when Krystal sat down, and Seohyun looked tired leaning against Yoona's shoulder. Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon and I were talking to Krystal and Amber. Taeyeon is looking at Tiffany, Tiffany is looking at Sunny with a smile on her face, and Sunny is hugging me, and playing with my hand. "Sooyoungie" she whined, and we all knew what that meant. "Go Ahead Sooyoung, go and give her her medicine" laughed Yuri. "So now Im medicine" I said. "Sooyoungie" she whined again. I picked her up and carried her to our room. I layed her on the bed and took the top. We started kissing and I took off her shirt then her bra and started rubbing her breast. She took off my shirt and my bra and unbuckled my pants. Her fingers ran through my hair. I started down her with my lips kissing her soft skin, as I removed her shorts and her underwear. I fu(k her so hard I had to stop. I walked out of the room half naked, I had only my pants and underwear on.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:12:54 PM by Tabi »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - All I Understand Is That I Don`t Understand