Author Topic: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'  (Read 13681 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
Re: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
Everyone stared at me as I entered the room, and sat down. "Why are all of you staring at me like that?"I said confused. Tiffany laughed,"You have boobies" I looked at her like I was going slap her because I really was until I felt two arm go around my neck, it was Sunny. A fully naked Sunny, and I smiled as I got something to eat, I finished my food from before, and I noticed Yoona in a daze looking at me. When she came back to life I winked at her, and she blushed. I also noticed that Tiffany looking at my naked Bunny, examing her from head to toe, so I grabbed Sunny from behind me and sat her on my lap. "Unnie you have such big boobies compared to Sooyoungie's" laughed Yuri, making fun of me (she never says Unnie unless she's making a joke or if it's somebody else). "I dont care Yuri, my boobs can be small, and I proud of it because I can pull off the boy look." I said,"Besides none of you guys have as much boobs as my Bunny," I stated, back hugging her, smiling. "Oh, look at the smile,"said Hyoeyeon.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:33:30 PM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »
"Sunny how about you and me go to my room tonight, and Sooyoung can be alone to think some more or get her mind straight" said Hyoyeon. She kissed her and said,"Hyohunnie I love you but Sooyoung just promised me something and I tend to do the same." "She said she would only think about you?" asked Yuri from across the table."Yes, Yes she did." Everyone looked at me then her and started laughing,"Yea right we all know Sooyoung very well and we all know she's bad with things like that." "I have you know Mrs.Kwon that I have changed. I havent done any of the things I use to until I regroup with you guys, and I dont know why Im doing it but its happening, and Sunny go with Hyoyeon if you want I do need time to think about whats happening to me." "Summer I wont leave you especially what happened today you are not sleeping alone." "Sorry Hyoyeon an order is an order, and I cant do anything else." "Why will you be in trouble,"laughed Yuri still making fun of me. I got as serious as I can get,"Yes, Yes I will."

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »
She saw how serious I am,"Oh" Finally she stopped making fun of me. Hyoyeon walked over to us and whispered,"How about I sleep with you guys tonight" "Hyoyeon why do you want to sleep with us" "Sunny dont play dumb with me, Sooyoung say something" "Hey Im younger than you guys" "What is that supose to mean Summer? Hyoyeon dont be that way." "Hyoyeon I miss you too, but where the hell have you been." "Yes where have you been I havent seen you in months." "Yes we havent seen you." "I've been trying to get in contact with all of our group members and now here we are." I grabbed Hyoyeon's waist and pulled her closer to us."Hyoyeon why would you do such a thing without telling us, we're your girlfriends and you cant tell us shish, what is wrong with you, you should be the one on punishment." "Im sorry Sunny, Im sorry Sooyoung I wanted it to be a surpise but I didnt know it would take that long." "Awww it was a surpise." Sunny got off my lap and hugged her.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:46:35 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2011, 10:19:35 AM »
I got up and put my arms around their shoulders,"Well now that thats over how about going to our room, and finish what we started" I said. Sunny laughed and we started to walk to the room,"Aye,"said Yuri, we stopped and turned around,"I know Im married, some of us are engaged, and also just girlfriends, but I was just thinking we should have some fun." "Oh, what do you have in mind"said Hyoyeon."We act like were not in love for a day and have sex with the impossible. Its gonna be like a contest and Im going to judge the couples tomorrow." "I love that idea,"said Sunny and me at the same time. We looked at each other and started laughing. "Ok pick-"Yuri said cut off by Krystal, "We're out" "We know, Its a Girls Generation only"said Tiffany. "Like I was saying before everyone can pick their matches Hyoyeon you can choose a group who wants a third person." "Yes" "Aww but I was going to pick Hyoyeon"said Jessica "Hey, nobody gets the best kisser"Yuri said "Whoa ladies stop arguing over me, your making me blush."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:02:20 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2011, 12:21:52 PM »
There were 4 pairs, it was Seohyun and me, Yuri and Tiffany, Yoona and Sunny, and Jessica, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. When I pick Yoona's girlfriend she was anxious on why I didnt pick her, and I said"We have to pick someone we think is impossible to be in a couple with, and besides everyone seen us together and we go together pretty well" She backed me up in a corner and said"Take care of my Seohyunnie Sooyoung I mean it." She kissed my lips and walked away. The food is finally gone, and it is time to go with our new pairings for a week. Yuri and Tiffany went straight to the rooms, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon stayed cleaning the table, Yoona and Sunny went out to party and more, and Seohyun and me went to watch her cartoon. Although she didnt really pay attention to her cartoon that much, she is attaching to me pretty quick. First, we were sitting down with my arm around her and her head leaning against my shoulder watching her cartoons, but as time went by we were laying down, her behind me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:51:38 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 12:41:54 PM »
We looked like a real couple her arms were wrapped around me, and her legs were intwined with mine. We layed there watching one of my favorite scary movies. Each time someone's head got cut off or they were about to die or even when they screamed, she would hug me tighter. After the movie I took her to her room and layed there with her because she fell asleep, or at least that's what I thought. Half-way asleep I felt someone on top of me, then lips on my lips. Opening my eyes couldnt believe and kept saying to myself what happened to our maknae. But it's good, she was very good, I flipped the switch, I guess she didnt like being on top much. I felt her hands slip down my skinny spine to take off my shirt, I layed on her kissing her still, and wrapped her legs around me and her hands were still rubbing my back and sometimes even clawing me. I decided to take over the situation and stop kissing her to strip her down to her bra panties, and she let me. The last time I tried to do her I almost hurt her.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »
-----------FLASHBACK--------------- It was one of those days when we just won a grammy for our number 1 hit song: Gee. I let my emotions get the best of me that day, we all cried on that stage, hoping, wondering, and nervous because we didnt think we would win. We did it, we won, we got the best song of the year award. We cried as soon as they said So nyuh shi dae, and we hugged each other. The first person I hugged was Sunny and I also made her laughed.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2011, 12:06:33 PM »
I didnt like to see my Bunny cry, and I hugged her constantly until, they where done with speech. Shared a couple talks about what we were gonna do, after everyone went to sleep, with Yuri. Then I started using my charms on Yoona, who was still mad at me and trying to ignore me. I got her to look at me, and smile, when we started walking off stage, I still was talking to her. We went to the dressing rooms to get ready for one more performance, I got Yoona in the hallway before we went on. "Yoona, Yoona, Yoona. You make me smile everytime I see you." "Dont try to flirt with me Sooyoung, Im still mad at you from not telling me about you and Sunny." "Baby Im sorry." "Dont "baby" me either." "Come on Yoona, you know I love you." "And I love you too, but still." "I can forget about Sunny for you." "Dont bother because in the end she'll have you anyway" "Why would you say that." "Do you see her boobs, not to mention her adorable personality, which must I remind you, you love so much. I just can compete with her."

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 12:32:28 PM »
It was true Sunny is everything I want in my life but Im not gonna give up yet. "Yoona, stop it your what I want." "No, Im part of what you want. Sunny and you shared the first of everything together and me, I just met you and we happened to fall in love with each other." "No your not." "Yes I-"I shush her and kissed her moving closer. Close enough that I could fu(k her instantly. "Yoona and Sooyoung were about to perform" said our maknae as we stopped kissing. "D@mmit, save by the bell," I said underneath my breath when Yoona went inside the dressing room with Seohyun. We all went out to perform our songs: Gee and OH one last time. Then we stopped and talked to our fans and tell them about our next big hit song: Run Devil Run. We even gave them a small performance of them song by singing the chorus. Then we went back to the dressing rooms to get undress, which is the greatest part of my day.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »
I watched Sunny trying to figure out what to wear, then went in the room three times with different clothes on each time. Then I wonder what Yoona was doing because this could be my chance to do her, as I noticed Seohyun in a seperate room trying to unzip her dress. I walked into the room. "Seohyunnie,"she looked at me timid,"Do you need help?" "Umm....No I'm okay Unnie,"she gave a fake smile and laugh. "Here let me help you,"I unzipped her dress, and it fell to the floor. I swallowed hard. I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldn't believe that our maknae had so much body. I shocked at the same time I was excited. "Unnie why are you staring at me like that,"she said that and I came back to life. I scratched the back of my head, and she turned around, which made me duck and blush. "Unnie Are you okay? What's wrong?" she came closer as she said that. I wish she would back up but she kept moving forward. "I...Um...," I took a deep breath,"I'm fi-fine Seohyun, just get dress,"

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2011, 03:00:23 PM »
I had to get out of there quickly or else something was gonna happen. I ran out of there so quick, not paying attention to where Im going, and bumped into Yoona. We sat there rubbing our heads, looked at each other, then laugh. I got up then helped her up,"Wow, Sooyoung your awfully in rush," she said wondering why Im running in the first place. "Yah, I forgot to change" "Flirting with people again" "No,"I was out of breath but she could tell I was serious. "You better not be," she said wrapping her arms around my neck. We kissed for a little then I checked the time. I had to change, and quick. I made a run for it. The car was here, and I just made it, good thing I had everything packed up ahead of time. I was the last one to get into the car, but since there were two car I didn't mind. In the car with me is Sunny, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Yuri which means everyone else is in the car in front of us. Which is good because at this moment I don't think I would be to look at Seohyun without blushing.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 03:15:54 PM »
I was almost quiet all the way home because Sunny asked,"Sooyoungie, my Summer, are you okay?" I looked at her,"Yes, Why?" "Because your never this quiet unless somethings wrong, and your looking out the window like your sad or something." I smiled and kissed her forehead,"It's nothing, I'm fine, okay, dont worry so much. Its just something I've seen today running through my head." "Oh, what are you thinking about?" I wanted to tell her about what happened with our maknae but I couldnt she would've been mad at me so I said,"Our fans," "Our fans what?" "I was imaging the waves of our fans glow stick going back and forth as we sang." "It's beautiful isnt it." "Yes it is, and the fireworks was cool too, but I know you dont like them." "I hate fireworks, why did you have to mention it," she hugged my arm,"With the there pretty lights in the sky and there loud boom booming." I used the arm she was hugging and put it around her shoulder,"I'm always here to protect you from them," I said calmy, then a little more

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
Serious,"Although I dont like the fact the Tiffany keeps stealing my job, do you like her? Do you love her?" "Tiffany just wants to proctect me too." "No she likes you, and Im not letting either one of you off. You havent answer my questions" "She knows I dont like fireworks, hate all the boom booming" "So, now I know that that was our first performance with fireworks, now answer my question" "Okay, Sooyoung, I love you" "But do you like her?" "I like a lot of people but that doesnt mean Im attracted to them" "Well are you attracted to her then?" "Baby, Im attracted to you and only you, why are you doing this to me?" "Because I always tell you that I like somebody, and I want to know if your attracted to Tiffany" "Tiffany is okay, but Im more attracted to Taeyeon then her, okay" "What does Taeyeon have that I dont?" "Sooyoung?" "What Im just stating a question and looking for answers" "No, you see, this conversation is over with, your not going to take whatever your feeling out on me"

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011, 03:49:03 PM »
"Okay I will not take whatever Im feeling out on you, but I still wanna know why Taeyeon is so great." She looked at me, we were home,"Get out."she said, angry at me. As soon as we went in I went to sleep, because I needed to clear my head a bit. When I woke up, I could smell food, but I went to find Sunny first. She was mad at me and I guess I was being a real jerk because she said she didnt want to talk to me. "Get out, I dont want to talk to you," "But Sunny, Im sorry, I was just not myself and-" "No because, I asked you a simple question, then you critisized me about why Taeyeon is better than you, when shes not" I went on my knees, with my head down I said,"Im sorry," and tears ran down my cheek. She turned around and looked at me for a moment and she,"Im sorry too," she kissed my forehead, then my face full of tears and my lips. We kissed until they called us down for dinner. We came downstairs holding hands Sunny waited until I sat down before going to her seat,"No more crying, okay,"she wiped my face

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2011, 04:12:04 PM »
Kissed my cheek, and went to her seat. As we ate we kept staring at each other then laughing, while everyone stared at us wondering what's so funny. Jessica was getting real irratated, she was mad already, but she said,"What's so d@mn funny! I did not see anything funny nor did I hear a joke, so what the fu(k are you laughing at!" "Baby calm down"said Yuri trying to calm her Sica Baby down. "D@mn, thanks a lot Jessi you just killed the mood,"said a smart Tiffany. "I dont give a fu(k, there is nothing funny and you two are not going to ruin my day more, from your-" "No you see, Jessica you just ruin your own fu(king day, with bishing and I dont like your attitude."said my now angry Bunny. "I dont care if you like my attitude, and I can be a bish, what are you going to do about it?" after that they were arguing, and talking over each other that I didnt know what they were saying. Until, Jessica didnt say anything because of something Sunny said I guess.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:15:01 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »
But the last thing said out of both of them was,"Fu(k you, you fu(king slut," from Jessica and, "You know what you right so Im going to take me, a fu(king slut, upstairs with my girlfriend,"from Sunny. Or at least that's what I thought. It continue upstairs, because after Sunny said that Jessica said,"Bye slut" and Sunny said,"Bye whore" "What did you just call me bish" "You heard me whore, dont act like you didnt" then Jessica came upstairs face-to-face with Sunny, "You crazy bish,"she smiled, which confused me, and all of a sudden she pushed my Bunny into the wall, and they were kissing. Yuri came upstairs and became confused too, she looked at me, and I shrugged. "Werid,"she said then went back downstairs as I followed her. We continued to eat like nothing happened except now that Sunny was gone, I had a very hard time with keeping my head straight. It kept playing and re-playing Seohyun in my head with her bra and panties only on, coming closer and closer to me.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:17:53 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »
I didnt know what to do, when two arms went around my neck, I calmed down, it was Sunny. Sunny with no Jessica, Sunny naked with her arms around my neck, Yuri and I confused and everyone else wondering what happened. I was just really surprised that Tiffany wasnt the one arguing with Sica. I mean JeTi is hot together, although TaeNy is the new Cool and I've heard about YulTi and I even heard about SooFany, which I think is werid because Fany and me never tried to do anything together back then although she got me in the room before, and fu(ked me and that happened twice, because the first time she tired it it didnt happen because we had to go on stage before she even got to my lips they second time we were in the kitchen and she was telling me to follow the recipe for making cupcakes but I was and wasn't listening to her and she was surpised that I knew how to cook that well. We sat there and ate a couple of cupcakes, then she took advantage of the situation since nobody was here except for our maknaes,

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »
And a very sick, and sleeping, Yuri, she thought it was fun to mess around since since wasnt much to do. I let her do everything and when Sunny came in she found Tiffany on top of me, as I sat in a chair that she chained me to. Of course Sunny wanted to know why did I let her chain me, and I said didnt. I told that i've sitting there for awhile, and that Tiffany must've plan all of it. First I was sitting eating cupcakes then her went around, and before I could take her arms off, she did something to me, next thing I know I chained to the same chair I've been sitting on for quite sometime....

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »
Of course Sunny would've never bought it but she did when Tiffany said,"Sunny, now that your girlfriend is tied to this chair from stuffing her face, how about we go upstairs, I got something to show you" "I dont want your present. I want my girlfriend." she brought what I said because I do not pay that much attention when there's food around and she knows it. "But Sunny, I think you'll enjoy my surprise, just come to my room and you'll see," said a flirty Tiffany. "Look," said my Bunny untying me, still talking to Tiffany,"I do not want to play with you, and I dont appreciate you tying my girlfriend up, knowing that she's not gonna pay that much attetion to her surroundings because there is food." "Oh, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, why are you being so cruel to me? You should at lest make me feel better" "No Fany-ah, Im done with all your sexually games. You almost fu(ked all 9 of us already" "What? I didnt do almost all 9." "Yes you did, go ahead and name them." "I will,"she said a little scared of what the outcome

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »
May be,"Tae tae, Sunny, Jessi...Sooyoungie....HA! I counted four." "Yeah and out of 8 of us thats half. Told ya almost all 9" "That's a shame your a bad influence on our maknaes," I said like I was considered one. "So what are you doing out here. Your considered a maknae,"said my Sunny. As I looked at my she didnt look too well, and then it hit me. Yuri and Sunny shares a room. She is sick. "Sunny my honey bunny, do you feel well? You dont look so good?" "Im fine, my Summer, but I do have a massive headache" "You need to lay down and get some rest,"I said getting up from my seat, and hugging her. "But I dont want to if I lay down I'll get sicker, and I dont want to be sick" "Well if you dont get any rest now then your body will ache in the morning,"I said and she finally gave in. We walked to my room holding hands, because I couldnt risk getting sick although, Sunny was but not as bad as Yuri's. I layed down with Sunny her arms around my waist and we went to sleep.