JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - 19sai

Author Topic: Loving You Forever [Tokimeki Sugar updated 2012 02 14]  (Read 5083 times)

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
Loving You Forever [Tokimeki Sugar updated 2012 02 14]
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »
Dear customer,
i am just opening a new fic here. i am not sure bout how will the story turn out. oh, and it is probably made special for that first customer of mine. i am sorry for any grammatical and typing errors. but, regardless of all the mistakes, i hope you will enjoy the story ^__^

Douzo,  :on drink:

Loving You Forever

Menu

Crepes (below)

Ramen (Here~)

Special menu :
Tokimeki Sugar (Here~)

ps : italics are thought.

Act 1

Crepes

Smile

December, 11th 20xx

“Nee~, here’s your towel,” a short haired woman said to a long haired girl beside her.

“Thank you,” she said while accepted the towel. “Ah, but…you are the one that is sweating a lot,” she said again before gently wipe the sweat from the woman’s face, creating a slightly pink color to the woman’s cheek.

“Ah, you are blushing, so cute, my cute girlfriend,” she said, smiled smugly.

“Oi! Could you stop teasing me?” she said, blushed furiously.

Not far from them, a pair of eyes was observing them with a sad gaze. But, little did she know that another pair of eyes was quietly observing her too.

She is looking at them and being sad because of it….for the thousand times. When will she be able to let go of her feeling?

“Nah, quit frowning like that, that’s bad for your skin,” another girl said, suddenly popped up beside the sad girl.

“EH?” she said, startled by the sudden appearance. “Geez, you’re startling me, appear from out of nowhere like that, what did you say?”

“I said quit abusing your eyebrow like that,” she said while pointed at her eyebrow. "You are frowning too much."

“Eh?”

“And stop looking at them so that you won’t be hurt and here’s your towel,” she said while handed the towel to her. 

“I am not-”

“Don’t lie to me, I know you really well, oh and here’s your drink,” she said again as she gave a bottle of water to her.

“I…just…,”

“Nah, you know, there’s a new crepes shop opened near our campus. Let’s go there, you have finished your athletic practice, right?” she said while stood up and gently pulled her hands.

“Ehh? Wha-? Wait a minute-”

“Ai-chan, Gaki-san, Eri and I want to off somewhere~~ Could we?”

“Eh? Yeah, besides our practice is already ended,” Ai answered.

“Have fun, kids,” Risa said, waved her hands to them.

“Yep, we will…bye~~ ah, anyway…we are not your kids…., go make your own kids… you know how, right…? Well, there is no way you don’t know…you are always acting like those newlyweds in honeymoon, being all lovey dovey all the time…,” she said, winked to them.

“Sayu!!” Risa and Ai yelled.

Well, a little tease to them can’t be compared to her hurt feeling.

--

At the crepes shop.

“Nah, here’s your crepe,” Sayu said and handed the ice cream crepe to Eri.

Just as Sayu turned her head, she heard a disturbing sound.

SPLASH

Eri has dropped the crepe to the floor.

And, here she is, staring at the crepe with that sad expression on her face.

“Here, take mine,” Sayu said while offered her crepe.

“I don’t want it.”

She said something like that yet she still had that sad expression. This idiot girl. Why don’t she just accept it happily?

“Sheesh, Eri….just take this crepe, you like it, right?”

“I said, I don’t wanna~”

“Why-aish… You see, I have taken you here and given my delicious crepe to you….yet you are refusing it and mourning over the wasted crepe plus your feeling toward Gaki-san…,”

“I never said that I want your crepe and I also never said that I want to go here and things bout Gaki-san, it is none of your business.”

Why this little-

“Okay, do what you want then,” she said and stared at any other things except at the girl in front of her.

Oh well, for now, I will just eat my crepe, if I don’t eat it, it will be such a waste too. Maybe I should go and buy her another crepe or maybe it is better if I bring Gaki-san here? She will be happy then.

She turned her head toward Eri and she’s about to say something when she realized that Eri’s currently eating a crepe.

“Eh? Where’d that crepe come from?”

“From there,” Eri pointed at Sayu’s hand.

“Huh?” Sayu looked at her hands and noticed that her crepe’s gone. “How could you?”

I swear, Eri is an alien.

“You said you don’t want it.”

“I changed my mind, besides my erien friends told me to eat the crepe from you,” she said innocently. “You wouldn’t mind, right?” she smiled.

This girl…..

“Yeah..yeah..you could take it…I will just get another stuff to eat and it’s your treat~” Sayu’s already walking away.

“Oi!” yelled Eri as she run after Sayu, who is already a meter away from her.

After a while,

“Sayu, I’m sorry…”

“For?”

“For saying those words to you….sorry, I know that you did it to cheer me up…sorry…”

“Nothin of that sort…I’m just doing it because I want to eat crepes, nothing special, so you don’t have to say sorry.”

“No, it’s my fault…sorry…”

“Oh well, if you really want to apologize…you could do a thing for me…as your apologize,”

“What is it?”

“You just need to smile, easy right?”

“Eh? Just smile? I thought you will ask me to treat you in expensive restaurant or swimming in the freezing lake or going to haunted house or-”

“Geez, who do you think I am? O.o”

“Eh? because it’s a bit weird…..maybe it will suddenly rain because of that…,”

“Eri…you are an idiot,” Sayu said before she stomped away from Eri.

Just like that, suddenly the rain’s pouring hard.

“Geez….it’s because you said something like that,” Sayu run back to Eri and placed her hands above Eri’s head. “Ack, I should have brought an umbrella,” Sayu continued to cover Eri’s head with her hands. “Come, we should search for a shelter or you may become ill because of standing too long in the rain,” she looked around to find a shelter.

“Sayu,”

“Hem?” Sayu said while still looking around to find a shelter.

“Sayu,” Eri cupped Sayu’s head to get her full attention.

“What is it, Eri?”

Eri gave her sweetest smile and said, “Thank you.”

“Eh?”

“Thank you for everything,”

Sayu titled her head, confused, “I don’t understand.”

“Thank you for cheering me up, thank you for sheltering me from the rain with your hands even though the rain still be able to wet me actually, thank you for always being there whenever I need you even though I’m an idiot,” she said as she hug Sayu tightly.   

“Eh..uhm…you don’t have to-really…it isn’t something big-umm,” Sayu said, blushed a little as she returned Eri’s hug.

It is bad. So bad. How if she could hear my heartbeat?! Aish, why should she do something like this? >.<

“Sayu, thank you for being my best friends, I don’t know what should I do if you aren’t here,” Eri said. “Let’s be best friends forever~”

Sayu’s heart sank a little as she heard those words. “Yeah, Eri...let’s be best friends forever.”

Best friends, huh? I guess, that’s my rule in your life.

“Ah, I almost forgot, I’m sorry for the rudeness...before,” Eri smiled widely.

“Yeah…yeah…okay, you have been forgiven…”

“Anyway..why should it be a smile, I really thought that you will asked for something else?”

“Eh? Because I like your smile,” Sayu said. “Your smile is beautiful, Eririn,” Sayu added with a sweet smile.

Eri could feel her heart skipped as she heard Sayu’s words, Sayu’s sweet smile make her heart skipped even faster.

“Eri, I think we should search for a shelter, I don’t want you to be ill. Besides, your face is really red. Are you alright? Maybe you are starting to get a fever?” Sayu placed her hand on Eri’s forehead to check her temperature. “Eh? But, it seems normal? You okay?”

“Yeah, yeah…I am okay. Besides, I don’t think we need to search for a shelter, we’re already drenched anyway,” Eri giggled a little. “Eh, why don’t we just play?” with that, Eri started to run.

“But, you are going to catch a cold!” Sayu yelled. “Geez, stop running away!” Sayu yelled again as she tried to catch Eri. “I….Hate….Running….In…The…Rain!” she breathed heavily. “Just you see what could I do once I able to catch you!” she grinned evilly.

--

Two days after, a reluctant turtle is dragged by a certain bunny inside a restaurant. “Eri…I want to eat this…and this….and this….oh, this one also,” Sayu said as she pointed at several expensive food.

“Oi!” protested Eri. “Why are you choosing the most expensive one?” the last part’s being said with a low voice.

“Eh? You don’t want to treat me? I thought you’re serious when you said that you want to apologize to me..then, are you lying to me, Eri?” Sayu said with a sad tone.

“No…I’m serious….…, eh, which one do you want? Let’s order it now.”

“Really? Yay! Then I want this, this, this…..and this,” Sayu’s smiled widely, no sign of her previous sad tone.

o.O ~> Eri’s expression after seeing how quickly Sayu’s mood change.

An hour later, we could hear the sound of money leaving the turtle’s wallet and happily jumping into the cashier machine, followed by low grumbled by the wallet’s owner.

A small smile escaped her lips as she turned the diary page.

End

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:35:36 PM by ShiroiHana »

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: Loving You Forever
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
 :OMG:

*dibs dibs dibs dibs*

I LOVE YOU HANACHAN!

KAMESHIGE FOREVER!  :heart:

Offline black_inu09

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 07:22:12 AM »
The story was short but I enjoyed it =]

Offline otsukare~i

• ~6th Gen Greatest Supporter~
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:08 AM »
woaaaahh.. so sweet, I love it.. who is the one who lookin at the diary?

Please update soon ^^

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
Aww, so  sweet KameShige!  :wub:, hmm seems as though Gaki is the thorn in the side hear, poor Sayu liking Eri who she thinks likes Gaki, though perhaps Eri likes Sayu more than she thinks....

Hmm, who was it that was reading the dairy.....

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
I'm going to ignore my dibbing at the start there. Just 'coz I want to bump this.  :k-inlove:

First off: THANK YOU for posting this here. Why have you been hiding this all this time? I mean, KameShige, c'mon!!! >______< There is just not enough of these two around... ever. And now that Eri's gone, it makes things all the harder. Especially for a KameShige fan like myself. I miss them WAAAAAYYYY too much.  :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: So again, thank you for telling me about this, and thank you for agreeing to post this.  :inlove:

Loving You Forever, the most fitting title I can think of for a KameShige fic too. I won't be able to think of those words now without thinking of these two, and what they have together.  :wub:

Dear "customer"?  XD How cute can you get?  XD And you're not writing chapters, you're writing acts. I love how unconventional you are, my friend.  :lol:

Dear lord.  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: <--- I think that is the first time I've used that emoti for non-pervy purpose
It's 4am in the morning and I haven't eaten in a while. Am hungry.  :cry:

December, 11th 20xx

Why? Are we supposed to guess the date?  :? Or are you unsure yourself? xD

Okay, so this was a really cute first chapter!!!  :wriggly: I was a tad confused at the beginning 'coz you weren't using names and simply referring to: woman, she, her... which are all very vague  :bleed eyes: But I guess I understood in the end, at the very least, that it was Eri who was watching TakaGaki with a saddened expression ( :cry: ) while Sayu watched Eri. . . . . . so... bittersweet?  :mon waterworks: How come almost every KameShige thing I've read (which isn't much =__________=) it's Sayu doing the chasing...  XD damn. I'll have to change that one day >___>

She is looking at them and being sad because of it….for the thousand times. When will she be able to let go of her feeling?

Awwwww. ;___________;. Hey... this kind of reminds me of somebody else's situation. If you know what I mean... hanachan. xDDD
But yeah. It's hard to let go - I reckon even harder when the person in question doesn't even know how you feel.  :(

“And stop looking at them so that you won’t be hurt and here’s your towel,” she said while handed the towel to her. 

“I am not-”

“Don’t lie to me, I know you really well, oh and here’s your drink,” she said again as she gave a bottle of water to her.

“I…just…,”

“Nah, you know, there’s a new crepes shop opened near our campus. Let’s go there, you have finished your athletic practice, right?” she said while stood up and gently pulled her hands.

“Ehh? Wha-? Wait a minute-”

“Ai-chan, Gaki-san, Eri and I want to off somewhere~~ Could we?”

:lol:

WOW. Sayu totally taking charge here, ne? She won't even let Eri put in a few words xDDDD I'm thinking it's because she wants to get out of there, wants to avoid the talk... wants Eri to stop her secret crushing on Gaki-san, relieve Eri of that pain. Awwwww. >___< I'm feeling down just thinking about it... not only is Eri hurt, but so is Sayu... but I'm sure you won't leave them like this for too long >___>

“Yep, we will…bye~~ ah, anyway…we are not your kids…., go make your own kids… you know how, right…? Well, there is no way you don’t know…you are always acting like those newlyweds in honeymoon, being all lovey dovey all the time…,” she said, winked to them.

“Sayu!!” Risa and Ai yelled.

Well, a little tease to them can’t be compared to her hurt feeling.

SAYUUUU.  :on lol: she still has that mouth, huh? Heheee.... *Bee's fondness of Sayu goes up and up* Please continue to give us TakaGaki too!!!  :luvuluvu:

But... then...  :mon cry: those thoughts really got to me >_____< we have Sayu firing off at the mouth, nothing seemingly wrong.. and then her thoughts.  :bleed eyes:
I anticipate a lot of internal anguishing for both Eri and Sayu in this fic. I'm all for it though... I do love my angst  :twothumbs as long as it doesn't kill me I guess, and as long as I know the two WILL be together in the end.  :yep: :heart:

Eri has dropped the crepe to the floor.

And, here she is, staring at the crepe with that sad expression on her face.

“Here, take mine,” Sayu said while offered her crepe.

“I don’t want it.”

Clumsy!Eri...  :nya: :nya: :nya: and I can imagine her sad, puppy-face while staring at the fallen crepe on the floor too... uber adorable  XD

Sayu quick to offer!  :love:

“Why-aish… You see, I have taken you here and given my delicious crepe to you….yet you are refusing it and mourning over the wasted crepe plus your feeling toward Gaki-san…,”

“I never said that I want your crepe and I also never said that I want to go here and things bout Gaki-san, it is none of your business.”

Firstly - about the aish - isn't that a sound Koreans make when they're frustrated?!?  :lol: :lol: I just had a real lol moment imagining Sayu do that. I've seen my fair share of K-dramas too, you know  XD ...

So... Eri's feelings for Gaki-san aren't so secret then? She's told Sayu about them? I have to wonder if Risa herself knows too >____< still a lot to find out about them all, I guess. Looking forward to it!  :thumbsup .. but that last thing Eri said - it's none of your business... was a little harsh >__< Eri is Sayu's best friend after all. Eri's mental/emotional health is important and Sayu has the right to worry for the turtle!  :roll:

I also get the feeling we have a bit of a pouty/spoiled Eririn on our hands, while Sayu does a lot of the loving reprimanding as well as the taking care of... so sweet!  :wub:

Oh well, for now, I will just eat my crepe, if I don’t eat it, it will be such a waste too. Maybe I should go and buy her another crepe or maybe it is better if I bring Gaki-san here? She will be happy then.

Poor Sayu... thinking about Eri's happiness even though she's hurting herself ;____________;  :sweatdrop:

She turned her head toward Eri and she’s about to say something when she realized that Eri’s currently eating a crepe.

“Eh? Where’d that crepe come from?”

“From there,” Eri pointed at Sayu’s hand.

“Huh?” Sayu looked at her hands and noticed that her crepe’s gone. “How could you?”

:rofl: :rofl:

Erien  :mon inluv: and even after she stubbornly refused to accept it at first. Such a spoiled little thing, Eri.  :D

“Oh well, if you really want to apologize…you could do a thing for me…as your apologize,”

“What is it?”

“You just need to smile, easy right?”

:mon lovelaff:

*Bee melts* Eri can't be THAT blind to such sweetness, right? I wonder if Sayu's ever openly admitted her feelings... probably not. And how dense is Eri here? I really CAN imagine her missing all the signs and vibes from Sayu though. ;_______;

This was a very bittersweet moment.  :heart:  Sayu can only stay by Eri and encourage her in these little ways, ne? >__<

“Geez….it’s because you said something like that,” Sayu run back to Eri and placed her hands above Eri’s head. “Ack, I should have brought an umbrella,” Sayu continued to cover Eri’s head with her hands. “Come, we should search for a shelter or you may become ill because of standing too long in the rain,” she looked around to find a shelter.

Sayu's fretting over Eri's wellbeing is...  :wub: :wub: :wub: kind of reminds me of Gaki-san being like the mum in charge.. but even cuter. 'Coz it's Sayu taking care of Eri. I can't think of anything cuter than that.  :love:

Eri gave her sweetest smile and said, “Thank you.”

“Eh?”

“Thank you for everything,”

At least Eri acknowledges what Sayu does for her... >__< KameShige sweet moments FTW.  :luvluv2:

And the hug that comes after... awwwwwww.  :deco:

Sayu’s heart sank a little as she heard those words. “Yeah, Eri...let’s be best friends forever.”

Best friends, huh? I guess, that’s my rule in your life.

Sayu... again, just too many heartbreaking little moments like this... >_______________>  :depressed:

I hope that one day, Sayu will find the courage to stand up and push for MORE than friends... even if Eri seems against it, or is still longing for Gaki-san. I'm sure she will.  :)

“Eh? Because I like your smile,” Sayu said. “Your smile is beautiful, Eririn,” Sayu added with a sweet smile.

Eri could feel her heart skipped as she heard Sayu’s words, Sayu’s sweet smile make her heart skipped even faster.

“Eri, I think we should search for a shelter, I don’t want you to be ill. Besides, your face is really red. Are you alright? Maybe you are starting to get a fever?” Sayu placed her hand on Eri’s forehead to check her temperature. “Eh? But, it seems normal? You okay?”

And then this moment happens, which gives me SO MUCH HOPE. <333333333
YAY! Beautiful smile! Heart skipping! Red faces! Skin to skin contact! Well... looks like already there's progress... another adorable moment. You have way too many of them already, and it's only the first chapter.  :bleed eyes:

And then KameShige playing out in the rain.  :on gay: :luvluv1:

Two days after, a reluctant turtle is dragged by a certain bunny inside a restaurant. “Eri…I want to eat this…and this….and this….oh, this one also,” Sayu said as she pointed at several expensive food.

“Oi!” protested Eri. “Why are you choosing the most expensive one?” the last part’s being said with a low voice.

:lol: Awwwww... Eri being forced to treat! Sayu being her evil self again... xDDDD heheeee...
The playfulness between them in this scene was love. Well, they're definitely the no.1 playful OTP in my eyes... and I heart it badly.  :heart:

AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT????  :? :huhuh :? :huhuh

*Bee is curiousssss*

Thanks for this chapter, hanachan... you're awesome.  :love: This is KameShige sweetness overload already, but I'm so looking forward to more.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'll be waiting patiently.  :love:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 02:17:26 PM »
Oh. Oh oh. Fluffy Angst. (This is my need to tag a genre to everything)

You really are too cute, Hana-chan.

Good old Kame/Shige- we definitely need more of that around here. Esp since it makes Bee-senpai happy. She's right- even though they're the 'default' fanon pairing, there really isn't much of it around here.

And on to my utter enjoyment of the story. I will be technical here since Bee has covered the fangirly bits.  :P

The start of the story was great, despite the fact that we don't really know who's who yet. But the instant I read the characters involved, everything fell in to place perfectly. That was fantastic.

The Sayu/Eri interaction in the crepe shop: okay, fine... I'll fangirl mindlessly a *little*. [goes to look for an appropriate emoti] :nya: 'nya', really says it all for me here.  :lol:

I love how random Eri is here, both falling into that pit of angst caused by unrequited love and trying to stay in the present with Sayu. I could really see her trying to make an effort for Sayu's sake. And Sayu... it's not easy being around a lump of sad turtle all the time, especially when said turtle is pining over someone else. Sayu is such a loving friend. It was just heart-warming and heart-wrenching at the same time.

Sayu taking care of Eri in the rain. Oh god, I dunno, but i wanted to smack her and then hug her- if this was a drama fic, there'd be a car careening round the corner and just as it was about to hit Eri, Sayu would push her out of the way and get hit herself. Then as rain pours down, Sayu would lie in a pool of her blood telling Eri that she loved her. (starting to sound more like crack)

Don't be so sacrificial, Sayu!!  :OMG:

And now: Grac's unexpected moment of Comedic Gold!

I LOL'ed hard at this. This is great! I could totally hear/see Eri yelling and then lowering her voice, eyes wide, mentally calculating the prices and wondering which house salad and complimentary water she had to order just to be able to pay for this without needing to end up washing dishes.  :lol:

Thank you for posting this! I await more from you.  :heart:

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »
:cow: KAMESHIGE  :cow:

Since when we don't have here a main Kameshige fic? In fact, I think there has been quite a lot since I have read it at all, main or not XD Well, there are some exceptions, but it doesn't seem like a popular pairing lately.  I will never understand that but anyway ;_;  The thing is reading this made me happy. Thank you so much for doing it Hana-chan :heart:

I always thought that there  should be a Kameshige fic named Loving you forever, so I approve this title.  And in top of that you put crepes. Delicious crepes! I could die of happiness just now  :mon angel:

Sad Eri being watched by sad Sayu is obviously sad. But I love how Sayu manages to put a happy front for Eri, and how she talks so fast, leaving no room for Eri to reply to what she says  :lol: The whole 'Don't do that, here's your towel, here's your drink, YAY LET'S GO~' while Eri is still 'Eh?' is very funny.  So caring and cute, Sayumin :heart: Doing all for the turtle's sake... Go Sayu, go! <3

“I said quit abusing your eyebrow like that,” she said while pointed at her eyebrow. "You are frowning too much.".
:nya:

I liked this part. I found it uber cute to imagine. Don't ask me why I found cute Sayu pointing at Eri's eyebrow, I don't know :lol: It's just cute.

“Have fun, kids,” Risa said, waved her hands to them.

That sounded so mother-like, I loved it. Yeah, kids, have fun, mama and papa will have fun in their own way too~ XD That's what I thought when I read it. And seems like Sayu thought the same because the 'go make your own kids' part...   :rofl: I love it, I laughed so much.  Yay for Takagaki bonus! :heart:
In the crepes shop was so many moments to go Aawwww the whole time  :mon inluv:

Eri being clumsy and throwing her crepe just a second after receiving it, and the sad puppy face that she sure had because of it... cuteee :heart: Aah, I could quote that whole scene because, really, all of it was pure cuteness. I admire Sayu's patience XD I'm  happy to see that Eri finally tried to play along and stop being all sulky.

I always will quote this whenever I read it. Because yeah, she's totally an Erien. An adorable, cute Erien :heart: Her super powers for stealing food unnoticed cannot be from this world, anwyay.

AND WHEN ERI APOLOGIZES AND  SAYU TELLS HER TO SMILE AWWWWWWWWW  :nya: :nya: Aren't they two of the cutest person in the whole word ;_; ? Too bad baka Eri just made fun of Sayu. But even so, this:

“Eh? because it’s a bit weird…..maybe it will suddenly rain because of that…,”
“Eri…you are an idiot,” Sayu said before she stomped away from Eri.
Just like that, suddenly the rain’s pouring hard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I shouldn't be laughing so hard at this, right? Again, this is because of her Erien's powers. I know it.

Sayu, even if she's pissed she runs back to Eri trying to cover her. It melts my fangirl heart reading how she tries to cover Eri only with her hands until they find somewhere to take shelter. And Sayu being afraid  about her heartbeat being too loud? COME ON.HOW CUTE CAN YOU BE SAYU? :mon inluv:  Really ;_; :heart: Such a good caring I-want-to-be-more-than-friend.

But then, just like that...

“Sayu, thank you for being my best friends, I don’t know what should I do if you aren’t here,” Eri said. “Let’s be best friends forever~”
:on blackhole:
Nooooooooooooo :on speedy:

One-sided Gakikame is blocking my Kameshige! ;_; But I won't panic. I know those two will end well and happy together. RIGHT?  :shifty: Right. That's what I thought :heart:

Anyway, you kinda fixed my angst with what happened after that. Thiss:

Eri could feel her heart skipped as she heard Sayu’s words, Sayu’s sweet smile make her heart skipped even faster
:mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Flushed Eri, and more cute Sayu and both of them playing in the rain? omg... CUTENESSS:on gay:

I'm happy again  :wub:

The two days after scene is hilarous. The bunny being her usual evil self and Eri panicking  XD Have I said how much I love those two and their inteactions? Because I do. I hope we can see a lot of scenes like that in this fic. Hilarous and cute :heart:

Speculation time!

I hope this doesn't mean Eri or Sayu are just reading her old diary and remembering what happened in the past and how they end up being together because now, in the sad sad sad present, one of them is gone/dead/something-really-bad. I really hope that's not it.

Okay, speculation off.

Just reminding you, I like happy Kameshige endings, okay?  :shifty: Okay.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS HANA-CHAN   :farofflook: I hope you update soon! :heart:

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
Dear customer,
sankyuu for reading the previous chapter and even took some time to write a comment :)

@ Tightrope-san woah, lol, it's just my feeling..but, are you by any case is threatening me, tightrope-san?  :lol: but, but..actually i like sad stories as much as i like happy stories  :P

@ gracula-san eeh?? lol, i am not cute, gracula-san. bee-senpai? hoo, bee-san was called senpai..so i should call her senpai too, i guess. and, the speeding car things was... :lol: actually,...i have used that way to kill my characters often XD so, it's kinda funny though, maybe i should make that kind of scene here, hmm...

@ bee-senpai ah, the date? it's became 20xx because i am not sure myself lol, wait, after i calculate some more time, the -xx part will be changed :D anyway, i havent seen bee-senpai around here..i hope you will came back soon because i think i am sorta miss you.. lol, cant believe i just say something like that... >__<''

@ oddball-san hoo, the one that's reading the diary is ...*will be revealed later* lol

@ otsukare~i-san ah...a few more chapter, and you will know who is the one that read the diary :D

@ black_inu09-san i hope you will enjoy the update too ^__^

actually i want to say more to the replies but, i am not good at it..i dont know what should i say. sorry, if the reply was kinda weird m(_ _)m
but, i never thought that i could make people laugh when they read this story. so, i feel happy when you, my dear costumers, said that you enjoy it. sankyuu  :kneelbow:

ah, and, i apologize for any grammatical and typing mistake m(_ _)m

anyhow, please enjoy today special menu too :on drink:

Act 2

Ramen

This love is clumsy

March, 11th 20xx

“I am hungry………………..,” the turtle said to the bunny beside her.

They’re having a sleepover at Sayu’s house.

“Go eat something from the refrigerator. You know where the kitchen is, right?” Sayu replied, not bother to look at Eri as she too engrossed to her book.

“Nooooo~~ I don’t want to eat snack….it isn’t enough…I’m hungry, Sayu…,” Eri continued to whine.

“You could go and eat the food from konbini?”

“Don’t wanna~~ you know that I cant go to that place alone…”

“Sheesh, okay…I will cook something for you…don’t complain bout the taste…kay?” with that Sayu put her book down and went downstairs to cook something.

“Yay! No worries, I wont complain at all~”

--

What should I make? I am not good with cooking -_- Ah, why should no one’s being here today?

Sayu opened the refrigerator and took out some vegetables from inside.

Ramen should be good and easy, I think? I should just put it together with the vegetable and the cook will finish. Yep, you are genius, Sayu.

“Sayu, what will you make?” Eri appeared in the kitchen.

“Ramen…”

“Oh….that’s sound delicious \(^_^)/”

“Yep, it will be delicious because I am a genius,” Sayu said while held the knife and swung it dangerously.

“Are you sure you could make it? o.O”

“Yeah…of course I’m sure… now you go and wait there or watch something while I cook the food,”

“O…..kay?” with a slight of worry she left to the living room. Inside her head, she wondered if it will really be okay, she didn’t mind to eat a burnt food or something but…hem….

--

Not long after.

“OW!!” a loud scream echoed from the kitchen.

“Blagh-?!” a startled Eri was falling from the sofa when she heard the scream. Her sleepiness was gone as she registered that it was Sayu’s voice.

“Sayu?!” Eri hurriedly run to the kitchen. “You okay? Something happened? Ehh? You are bleeding!!” Eri quickly rushed to Sayu’s side when she saw Sayu’s bleeding finger.

“It’s okay..i cut my finger when I cut the onion,” Sayu said and pressed her finger to stop the bleeding.

“Wait…wait..i will take the first aid…,” with that Eri off to take the first aid from the cupboard.

--

“It will sting a little,” Eri tried to apply the medicine gently.

After a couple minutes.

“There…is it still hurt?” Eri asked as she finished applied the medicine.

“Umm…just a little bit,”

“Wait..i think I know how to make the pain disappeared,” with that Eri held Sayu’s hand and gently blown the cut. “Fuuu~~ Fuu~~”

“Wha-?!” Sayu’s face was red.

“My mother did it to me to blown the pain away, how’s it? Do you feel better?”

“Umm…a little bit.”

“Ah, usually the pain will go away immediately after that….ah, then..if I do it, it should have worked,” Eri took Sayu’s hand and kissed the cut. “There, the pain should have gone away now…,” Eri said innocently.

This idiot, did she realize what she just do? Yeah, the pain had gone away, when you did something like that, my heart is too busy pounding for you right now. No time to think bout the pain. Ah, why does the room feel hotter than before?

“Yeah, it didn’t hurt anymore, thanks to you,” Sayu said as she quickly took her hand away from Eri.

“Do you want me to help you? I could cut the vegetable…”

“Nah, no need to do that. I could do it by myself. You go there and wait till I call you,” Sayu ushered Eri to the living room.

“Okay…,” the reluctant turtle walked to the living room.

--

Two hours later.

“Geez, this kid! You are the one that said that you are hungry yet you’re the one that sleep so soundly here ~.~” Sayu sighed as she discovered that Eri’s fallen asleep at the living room. “Yah, wake up, will ya?!” Sayu poked Eri’s side. Not receiving any response, Sayu poked Eri’s again at the side, hard.

“Ow! Ow..ow,” Eri awake with a sharp pain on her side. “What are you doing?!”

“I am waking you up,”

“Do it gentler, please?” Eri said as she rubbed her side.

“It is because you aren’t awake after I poke you. Anyway, the food’s ready, let’s eat,” Sayu said nonchalantly.

Eri pouted.

“Ah, sheesh, you are still angry because of it? Oh well, it cant be helped then, as my apologize, I will treat you nicely,” Sayu bent a little and offered her hand to Eri. “Now, ojou-sama, would you like to eat with me?” Sayu asked with a charming smile.

“Eh? Wah, umm….,” Eri’s face turn into different shade of pink. “O…okay,” Eri accepted Sayu’s hand. 

Sayu led her to the dining table.

“Whoa~” Eri said as she stared in awe at the neatly decorated table. The ramen plates are placed at each of the table side. Beside it, two glasses are already filled with water. There’re candles in the middle of the table. “Waw, Sayu….waw, how did you make all of this?”

“Because Sayu is a genius, she could do everything,” Sayu said as she led Eri to her seat. “Please sit here, ojou-sama,” Sayu said again as she pulled the chair for Eri.

Sayu sat on the opposite of Eri.

“Oh, the food looked delicious and edible to be eaten,” Eri said as she noticed the food.

“Of course it is edible ~.~ now, go ahead and eat it,” Sayu said.

After Eri took a bite of the food, “Eh? Surprisingly, it is delicious~~”

“What do you mean with that? -.- I could cook, you know? Well, at least….i know how to cook this one….”

“Well, you see…..Michishige Sayumi doesn’t have an image of a cooker…,” Eri said somehow seriously.

>.>’’

After a couple of times, Sayu, who is already finished her meal, decided to watch Eri ate.

“Ah, Eri….you are eating like a kid, you got sauce on your mouth,” Sayu said when Eri finished her meal.

“Eh? Where?” Eri asked as she tried to clean the sauce from her face.

“No, not there. On the other side,” Sayu pointed to Eri’s mouth.

Impatient because Eri didn’t seem to clean it correctly, Sayu got up from her seat and approached Eri.

“Here, let me help you,” Sayu wiped the sauce from Eri’s face gently. “There, it’s clean now,” Sayu added as she smiled.

What she didn’t realize is the fact that their faces are only an inch apart.

Beautiful.

That’s what Sayu thought as she gazed at Eri. The longer they’re gazing at each other, the redder Eri’s face become. Eri felt like she cant break her gaze from Sayu’s captivated eyes. Thus, she also, noticed how beautiful Sayu is from the close distance.

Is she blushing? Cute.

“Ah, you have dirtied your hand too,” Sayu broke her gaze and cleaned Eri’s hand.

“Uh…..uhm..,thanks,” was all Eri could say.

A small smile escaped her lips as she remembered the event. As she turned the diary page, a yawn escaped her mouth. But,  instead of sleeping, she kept reading the other entry in the diary.

End~
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:00:45 PM by ShiroiHana »

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Loving You Forever [Ramen updated 2011 04 19]
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 05:51:38 AM »
cute...
very very cute...
how could food bring out lots of fluffy love~
and it seems they'll have lots of food here XD
i hope they'll watch their weight. muahahahahaha

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 08:59:41 PM »
HANA-CHAN!

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Sorry for this delayed comment, but I did read it first thing when it was posted ^^;  my motivation to type up proper comments has been a little down in between life and all (okay, and a bit of gaming on the side xD), but really, if you’d been online I would’ve no doubt cornered and fangirled you right there and then! I’m pretty sure I was in the middle of a chat session with ropychan and grac at the time, so I ended up fangirling a bit to them instead =P

i havent seen bee-senpai around here…

<_______<     >_______>

xD

I’ll try to get on more. JPH!P and MSN (hanachan time). ‘Coz ya, I tend to get on very late  :nervous

i hope you will came back soon because i think i am sorta miss you.. lol, cant believe i just say something like that... >__<

D’awwwwww.  :monk gboy:  I haven’t even started reading the chapter and you’re already making me mushy.  And don’t worry about saying things like that – it’s a perfectly natural thing to miss me. xD hohohooo… but seriously, we’ll have to catch up soon, okay??? ^___^ *Bee pats hana-chan*  :love:

Also, please don’t feel too threatened by ropychan’s knife-wielding tendencies when it’s got to do with protecting her OTPs, lol… she really is a sweetheart, although we’ve done a bit of speculating on your fic actually, and we have –well to be accurate, she) has this sinking feeling that this story is going to end on a sad note. That mysterious diary-reading thing going on has her questioning whether KameShige really will end up together. And she had me thinking too. Ummmmmmm… please don’t let grac get to your head, hanachan. She wasn’t being serious with that tragic little scenario she pulled out in her earlier comment. Really.  :panic:

You’re going to start every chapter with some kind of mouth-watering food? Interesting, to say the least.  :drool:

“Go eat something from the refrigerator. You know where the kitchen is, right?” Sayu replied

Poor Eri.  :( I know that Sayu’s more joking about that than anything, but I can’t help but feel that it was brought across rather condescendingly. >____> lol

“Don’t wanna~~ you know that I cant go to that place alone…”

“Sheesh, okay…I will cook something for you…don’t complain bout the taste…kay?” with that Sayu put her book down and went downstairs to cook something.

Awwwww. I think spoiling Eri is just second nature; she is probably the most spoilable idol ever. I could totally hear her whining tone here; she can never come across as anything less than ZOMG CUTE. <3   :k-inlove:

Sayu and cooking isn’t the best combination, we know that already… lol. But you still have to love her determination to try.  :vv:

Ramen should be good and easy, I think? I should just put it together with the vegetable and the cook will finish. Yep, you are genius, Sayu.

Yep, you can count on Sayu to think like this xD I’ve never made ramen before (never made anything besides packet mee goreng & sandwiches, actually lol), so I don’t know, but that sounds kinda too simple for ramen? Or is that instant ramen we’re talking about?  :?

…she didn’t mind to eat a burnt food or something but…hem….

I don’t believe that for one moment. We saw how Eri pushed away Sayu’s burnt bento during that dokyu. ^___^ lol. Maybe fictional Eri here may be a bit more forgiving.  :tama-heart:

“Sayu?!” Eri hurriedly run to the kitchen. “You okay? Something happened? Ehh? You are bleeding!!” Eri quickly rushed to Sayu’s side when she saw Sayu’s bleeding finger.

Of course! A set up for some sneaky KameShige. This scene is much too familiar, and I was thinking that Eri would take Sayu’s finger into her mouth… ^^; but I love Eri’s non-vampiric and rather practical response here, with the intent to grab some first aid. Yay!  :nya:

“Wait..i think I know how to make the pain disappeared,” with that Eri held Sayu’s hand and gently blown the cut. “Fuuu~~ Fuu~~”

Oh? … 

:mon huh:

Eri took Sayu’s hand and kissed the cut. “There, the pain should have gone away now…,” Eri said innocently.

:mon crazyinlove: :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :tama-excite: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-bigheart:

Thank you for this.  :bow:

I was waiting for it, and it was every bit as satisfying as I’d thought. Eri said “innocently” was just the right touch. *Bee sighs* That turtle really has no idea, does she? ;______; and now Sayu will have to deal with the aftermath of emotion… lol  :twothumbs

This idiot, did she realize what she just do? Yeah, the pain had gone away, when you did something like that, my heart is too busy pounding for you right now. No time to think bout the pain. Ah, why does the room feel hotter than before?

Does Sayu really have to ask such a question? I’m pretty sure she’s 100% aware of her feelings for Eri, so there’s no use being in denial. 

And if the ramen took 2 hours later to have ready, then it must not be instant ramen then ^^;

Awww, and here I was expecting Sayu to watch Eri sleeping for a bit. But no, Sayu goes and roughs Eri up a bit xD Which works too, of course.  :yep: :heart:

“Yah, wake up, will ya?!”

And again, we have Sayu expressing herself in a very Korean way. Lol. >____> Are you aware that you’re doing that, hanachan? xD

“Now, ojou-sama, would you like to eat with me?” Sayu asked with a charming smile.

“Eh? Wah, umm….,” Eri’s face turn into different shade of pink. “O…okay,” Eri accepted Sayu’s hand.

Eri’s thinking: I could get used to this….

TOO CUTE.  :wriggly:

There’re candles in the middle of the table.

“Please sit here, ojou-sama,” Sayu said again as she pulled the chair for Eri.

Wow, Sayu’s really taken the time to set everything up, huh? You get the feeling she’s just trying to show Eri she’s joking around with all the ‘ojou-sama’ talk, the dinner, the candles and the gentlemanly manners, but deep down, Sayu’s doing this for her own personal satisfaction. She’s a devilish little one, our Sayu. xD  :grin:

Aho Eri just taking it in stride. As expected.  :lol:  :inlove:

“Ah, Eri….you are eating like a kid, you got sauce on your mouth,” Sayu said when Eri finished her meal.

Was this all a part of Sayu’s plan too???  :twisted:

*KameShige staredown and mutual blushing*

Deep down, Eri seems to feel for Sayu too. Otherwise we wouldn’t be getting all this mushy gazing and reddening faces and noticing each other’s beauty… that’s what I’ve got to think. <3

Please push ahead now, hanachan. I can’t wait to see KameShige get together.  :cow:

A small smile escaped her lips as she remembered the event. As she turned the diary page, a yawn escaped her mouth. But,  instead of sleeping, she kept reading the other entry in the diary.

WHO?

WHEN?

>_____>

I’m still tempted to assume that is Sayu doing a bit of bedtime reading there, whilst her wife Eri is fast asleep next to her… xD  :wub:

Anyhow, I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Please don’t take too long to update! But of course, Bee will be waiting patiently as always!

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »
I love your intros. With the food and the subtitles. I actually craved both crepes and ramen that day and went to Shimono Crepes to get my choco banana crepe fix. Maybe I'll go get ramen later. Although...

“Yep, it will be delicious because I am a genius,” Sayu said while held the knife and swung it dangerously.
“Because Sayu is a genius, she could do everything,” Sayu said as she led Eri to her seat.

...if the ramen is not made by egoisticgenius!Sayu, I may not enjoy it half as much.

I like the premise of the diary entries. It is really true how our fondest and most vivd memories revolve around food, the preparation and consumption of.

I'm waiting hungrily to see what's next on your special menu.

@Bee
I’m still tempted to assume that is Sayu doing a bit of bedtime reading there, whilst her wife Eri is fast asleep next to her… xD 

How naive. I laugh at your optimism. Careening car! Accident drama! Pool of blood!

Clearly, this is someone reading the diary entries next to their comatose beloved.

Please... just ignore me.  :P

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 05:18:31 PM »
Dear customer,
sankyuu for reading the previous chapter and even took some time to write a comment :)
I am supposed to post the third chapter, arent i? Lol, but, i guess this one is better in term of time? i mean because it is feb 14th, and coincidentally it is written last year for celebrating that 14th day, so i think this one is better posted now. Ah, and thanks to that certain senpai that asked me to finish this fic. Senpai, sankyuu. I wish you like the ending though. I think the third chapter is going to be posted soon..or not..:p Anyway, please enjoy the special event fic ^__^ my valentine gift for my dear customer, i supposed? And.., i just found out that i am missing a lot. Really..really a lot. Haish...i have to catch the missing time. That MM & H!P drama, that Sayu's drama, and someone's graduation which i dont expect at all, and a lot of updates too from the fic here. o___o;;

Ah well, enough of rants, and, i apologize for any grammatical and typing mistake m(_ _)m

Tokimeki Sugar?

The time when it went on dokidoki~

“Hem…should I take a part time job? The things on magazine are expensive…” a young teen said while read a magazine.

“Eh? Why? Do you need money,  Rina-chan?” another girl asked as she lazily flipping the TV channel.

“Huh? I want to buy Valentine’s present for my friends. Aren’t you going to celebrate it too with Shige-san, Eri-nee?” Rina answered while tilting her head.

“Eeeh??!! It’s already February??” Eri asked.

“Well, it only left 2 days to the day..and, yeah..it’s already February, Eri-nee…you forget, huh?” Rina said while chuckling slightly at her sister forgetfulness.

“Uhm, a lot of things are coming up, so I am sort of forgetting it,” she said while shrugging her shoulder.

“That’s so like you,” Rina said. “Anyway, Eri-nee, why don’t you tell me a little bout how you’re usually spent your Valentine’s day with Shige-san?”

“Eh? Why so sudden?” Eri asked confused by the sudden question.

“Nothing, just curious. Now, now..tell me already~ I wanna know, umm, what’re you doing last year?”

“Last year…?”

Flashback

February 13th 2010.

“Eri,” Sayu said while nudged an almost sleep Eri gently.

“Mmh,” Eri managed to say before she’s really off to the dream land.

“Eri, tomorrow, let’s go somewhere tomorrow, after the gifts exchange event with the girls, just the two of us. Do you want to? Well, It’s kinda like a date.”

“Eh??” Eri’s eyes immediately shot open as soon as she heard it. “Yeah, I want to!” she said happily.

“Good, then I will text message you bout it later, now…we have another dance practice,” Sayu said with a happy smile plastered on her face.

--

The next day, after they both finished the event with the other girls, they’re off somewhere.

“Nah, why are you keeping staring at me while we walked, Eri?” Sayu asked as she felt Eri’s stare on her as they started to leave Gaki-san’s house.

“Eh? Nothing…just…just..thought that youarebeautiful,” Eri said, her face turned into a deep color of pink.

“Eh?” it is Sayu turn to blush after she registered what Eri said. “Nah, you are also beautiful, Eririn,” Sayu said as she held Eri’s hand.

Eri’s face became redder after hearing it.

After a moment of silence,

“Say, where will we go, Sayu?”

“Hem..where should we go…? Ah, what bout the beach?”

“Eh?? Beach? But, I don’t bring any swimsuit..”

“Huh? Are you going to swim there?? It is still February, the weather still cold, even a turtle would freeze to death if they swim at such time…”

“Eh? Then what should we do there if we aren’t swimming?”

“Dunno~”

“Ah, maybe we could collect seashell?” Eri asked with sparkly eyes.

“Well, we may find some there..,” Sayu answered with an amused smile.

--

At the beach.

“Ehh? Look..look! A turtle,” Eri said while picked a turtle.

“Good, now, put it back there. Don’t bring it home, it will die if you bring it home.”

“Sayu, Sayu…look, seaweed!” Eri said, picked seaweed.

Sayu only watched Eri’s antics with a smile.

After some time,

“Eh? why are you looking at me like that, Sayu?” 

“Nothing, ah, the weather is getting colder. Let’s go somewhere warm, you must be hungry too, right?”

“Eh? Playing time is over already?” Eri said with a little pout.

--

At the nearest restaurant.

“Eh?? The foods look really delicious~~” Eri said with a big smile as soon as the food arrive.

Sayu, on the other hand, stared at Eri.

“Eh? Why are you staring like that?”

“Nothing, eat a lot. So that you will be healthy,”

“Okay,” Eri said then she took a look outside, “Eh? The view is beautiful,”

Outside the window, there’s a wide blue sea.

“Yeah, it is beautiful,” Sayu said, took a glance outside. “But, I have a more pleasant view here, much more beautiful than that view.”

“Eh? where?”

“In front of me,” Sayu said as she gazed at Eri.

“Ehh??” It’s all that Eri could say before she tried to hide her blushing face and dug to the food in front of her.

--

At night, in front of Eri’s home.

“Are you happy today?” Sayu asked.

“Yep,” Eri said with a huge smile.

“I am happy to hear that you enjoy it, nah, now you go inside. See you later,” Sayu said, bid her goodbye.

“Yep, see you later,”

Flashback end.

“Eh? You are doing something like that?” Rina asked.

“Eh? Yeah, it’s so much fun, I am really happy,”

“Wait a minute, aren’t you the only one that’s being happy, Eri-nee?”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“Well, if it is like that, it wasn’t looked like a date. You two didn’t even look like a couple. Shige-san looked more like your older sister or your guardian, I mean it looked like she was taking care of you instead of dating you.”

“Ehhh??”

“Well, let’s see, first a couple don’t usually pick seaweed from the sea while they’re on a date. Let alone pick a turtle,” Rina said, trying to explain the matter for Eri. “You see, in the movie or such, they’re usually just taking a walk or talking while holding hand, or watching the sunset together or even having a kiss or other romantic things..i don’t think that picking a seaweed is romantic at all..,” she added with a laugh.

“Eh?? That’s what we supposed to do at the beach??”

“Shige-san spoiled you a lot, she didn’t even complain while you are just playing with the turtle and seaweed, instead asking you whether you’re happy or not, tsktsk…,” Rina said. “Wish I get a boyfriend like that too.”

“Ehh?? Sayu isn’t my boyfriend!” a blushing Eri said.

“My bad, Shige-san is your Girlfriend, not your boyfriend..,” Rina said with a grin.

“Gah! Quit teasing me!” Eri said, flailing her arms.

“:lol: I’m sorry, you are so much fun to tease, well…sure, you have other date beside than that one, right?”

“Hmpth!” Eri pout. “Hem, well…the other time we have a date,”

Flashback

“Yo!”  Eri greeted happily as soon as the door opened.

“Eh? Eririn? Why are you here?” Sayu asked, confused because as she could remember, they didn’t have any plan today.

“Ta~~ Da~~” Eri presented a box that she brought to Sayu. “I bring Taiyou no Uta DVD, let’s watch it together~~. You like this sort of movie, …..right?” Eri asked, somewhat worry that Sayu didn’t like the movie.

“Oh, Eririn~ Of course I like it,” Sayu said happily.

“Really? Yay!”

“Wai, you are so cute,” Sayu said.

“Awa..wa..wa..,” is all Eri managed to say when Sayu pulled her into a tight hug.

I don’t know that she could be that happy because of a movie. Maybe I should take her to watch movie more often. Ehh, maybe I should thank Gaki-san for telling me about the movie.

--

15 minutes after the movie on.

Sayu’s covering Eri’s body with a blanket as the latter is already sleeping soundly. Sayu watched Eri sleep with a smile.

--

Two hours later, Eri was finally awake.

“Mmmh? Sayu?”  Eri said, still feeling sleepy.

“Do you sleep well, Eri?” Sayu asked with a smile.

“Eh? Uhmm…yeah.,” Eri said while yawn a little. “Eh? We’re watching a movie before, right?” Eri said as she remembered why she’s there.

“Yep, but it’s ended hours ago.”

“Uhm..was the movie good?”

“Yeah, sorta~~ but, I got another interesting thing to watch beside the movie,”

“Uhm?” Eri titled her head.

“Eririn is really cute while she’s sleeping,” Sayu said. “I feel like I want to keep Eririn here and not letting her home so that I could see her cuteness everyday,” Sayu added with a smug smile plastered at her face.

Eri could feel that her face is heating up.

Flashback end.

“Eri-nee, your face’s red,” Rina said as Eri’s ended the story.

“Eh?” Eri’s covering her face with her hands. “Don’t look~”

That action earned her a good laugh from Rina.

After she finished her laugh, she finally managed to say, “Ah, anyway, I have an advice for you, when you watch a movie with your girlfriend, it is better if you don’t fall asleep as soon as the movie started. Seriously, you are the one that brought that movie to her house and intent to watch it with her, right? So…why were you sleeping like that?”

“Euhm...?”

“Oh well, that’s just an advice for you…,hem…but, if my boyfriend did that to me, I may be a little upset with him…because he is the one that initiate to watch a movie on my day off…yet he’s the one sleeping and leaving me to watch it alone…,”

“Ehh…but..Sayu said that she liked the movie…so I think she enjoyed the movie..,”

“Hem..well, that may be the case…besides,” her voice trailed off. “besides Shige-san will like everything that you brought to her,” she continues inside her head with a smile.

“Besides what? Eh…, why are you smiling like that?”

“Besides I want to hear more of your story,” Rina smiled widely.

“Well, on the other day,…”

Flashback.

“Oi, you two, let’s go inside. You are already here, so you have to enter, you have bought a ticket also…,” Risa said as she pulled Eri and Sayu inside the aquarium.

“But—I don’t like fish~~ why should we go there?” Eri protested.

“Eh? Because we’ve planned to have a double date today, and this place is well known for the romantic situation besides, it gives discount to couple,” Ai explained it while helped Risa to pull the girls inside the aquarium. “You are eating fish anyway just yesterday….,We have paid for the tickets, it’s such a waste if we don’t take a look inside…”

“But—that’s a cooked one,” the sound of Eri’s protest are remaining unheard.

Seeing this, Sayu gave her a sympathetic smile and squeezed her hand to calm her down. Eri calmed down a little and throw a grateful smile to Sayu.

--

Inside the aquarium is full of terror for Eri as all that she could do to protect herself is closing her eyes and holding into Sayu tightly.

“Seriously, you act like you’re going through the haunted mansion…the fishes aren’t even that scary…,” Risa said.

“But-it is scary,”

“Ah, Gaki-san..Ai-chan…what about we parted here? Me and Eri have another plan today, well we want to have our privacy time too,” Sayu said with a wink. “Ah, we could have other day to do a double date…well, we’ll choose the place the next time, kay?” Sayu said as she took Eri’s hand.

“Eh?” Before Ai and Risa could say anything, Sayu’s already lead Eri to the outside.

“Ah…young people this days,”

“You are still young too, Ai-chan, well…at least you aren’t as old as Nakaza-”

“Stop it, Risa. She will be angry if she heard your words,”

“But, we are thousands miles away from her home…., she wont hear it anyway, I will say it, you aren’t as old as Nakazaw-”

“No, shush, Risa…shush, she will hear us….well…let’s just continue our date,” Ai said and quickly pulled her girlfriend away before she could say anything.

--

Outside the aquarium.

“Where will we go, Sayu?”

“Eh? Dunno~~ I haven’t thought bout it…,”

“I’m sorry…,”

“Why?”

“Because i don’t like those fishes, you have to leave that place along with me…I’m sorry,”

“Eh? It isn’t because of you… I am not that kind, Eri. I do it because the aquarium is no fun..so, I drag you with me…,”

“Even though you said something like that, still…EH? Watch out!” Eri pushed Sayu aside so that she wont get hit by a ball.

“I’m sorry, are you two alright?” a girl from the nearby field approached them.

“Yeah, we’re alright. You have to be careful, how if the ball hit her?” Eri scolded the girl.

“I’m sorry,” the girl bow so low.

“Remember bout other people when you play so that other people wont get hurt,” Eri continue to scold the girl.

“Eri, it’s okay. She has apologized to us. Kid, here’s your ball,” Sayu said while handed the ball to the girl.

“Thank you, I’m sorry,” the girl said and bows again.

“It’s okay,” Sayu said again.

After the girl left.

“Are you okay?” Eri asked. “Seriously, kids these days…,”

“I am fine.” Sayu answered with a smile. “Thank you for saving me, Eri.” Sayu continued with a sweet smile.

“That’s uh…no problem at all…,” Eri said, blushing slightly.

“And, because Eririn is my hero…I will give you a reward~”

“He—hero? Eh..?”

“Yeah, you are my only hero. And, it is your reward,” Sayu said as she gives a peck to Eri’s cheek.

This action freeze Eri’s brain as she slowly touched the cheek that’s being kissed by Sayu.

Flashback end.

--

After Eri finished her story, she still could feel how hot her cheek, where Sayu kissed previously.

“Eri-nee, if previously your face is red, now….if anyone asked which one is redder between strawberries or you….the answer will be you…, your face look like a boiled crab,” Rina added with a laugh.

“Don’t’ look~” Eri whined while covering her face with her palm.

“Eh, but you are actually pretty cool, Eri-nee. Hero Eri~~” Rina said with sing a song voice.

“Stop it!” Eri said with a pout.

“Bwahaha~~” Rina laugh. “You are cute, Eri-nee~”

>.<

“Eh, by the way, what are you going to do with your date with Shige-san for this year?”

“Huh? I have a date with Sayu?”

“What do you mean?”

“I have a promise with her…?”

“Huh? You mean, you don’t have one? Eh? that’s strange…aren’t you always spending it with her?”

“Nah, actually I am not asking her about it yet, ehh..?? wait, isn’t it troublesome, Rina-chan…how if she already have a plan with someone else?”

“Hem? Then you better phone and ask her bout it,” she said while handing a phone to Eri.

--

“Hello? Sayu? Kame’s here,”

“Yeah, I know that it is you. What’d happened, Eri?”

“Eh, do you have any plan for on February 14th, Sayu?”

“Umm, I planned to spend it with you, well…except if you already have other person to spend that day -…”

“No! I have nothing to do tomorrow, even the day after tomorrow, of course I want to spend it with you!”

A light chuckle could be heard from the other line, “Ah, good to hear. Umm, for that day, what do you want to do?”

“Uhmm…ah…eh…uhm, ah, I will come up with something! Yeah, I will get one. So, you just wait and see,”

“I see. Then I will leave it to you, Eri. Eh, it is late already, shouldn’t you get some sleep?” a concern tone could be heard.

“Oh, right. I want to sleep. Then, good night, Sayu~”

“Good night, Eri, have a nice sleep, then.”

--

Seeing her sister happy expression and hearing some energetic sound that she made, Rina could tell what’s the result are. With an amused smile, she asked, “So, how is it going, Eri-nee?”

The answered that she received is a victory sign from Eri.

“That’s good to hear,” she said, chuckling lightly. Her sister is really cute this way. “Ah, then what is your plan for that day?”

“Eh? I don’t know,” Eri answered with a blank expression from her face.

“…”

“What about you, Rina? What would you give to your friends?”

“I will bake a cake, I think…because it is cheap.”

“Cake? Ah, I will bake a cake for Sayu, then.”

“You could bake a cake? Are you sure?”

Eri’s contemplating a moment, “I…am..sure. Eh..but, teach me how to make it, kay?”

“Well…let’s try it, tomorrow then,” Rina smiled but inside her head, she wonder if her sister really able to make one. “But, right now..maybe we should just sleep?”

“Yosh~”

--

“Nee, Eri-nee, you are going to take Shige-san somewhere?” Rina asked while they are shopping at downtown to buy the cake’s ingredients.

Eri scrunched her nose, “I want to take her somewhere but I am not sure where should I take her. You know…I want to take her somewhere special…but…hm, where should I take her?”

“I am not sure either,” Rina frown a little. Her eyes darted around the downtown to find something interesting, “Ah, that restaurant? That place seems to have a special event tomorrow, why don’t you bring Shige-san there, Eri-nee?” Rina pointed at a little restaurant at the corner of the street. “Let’s check that place,” Rina said again while tugging Eri to the said restaurant.

“Oh, they are having a discount tomorrow,” Eri said while looking at the notice in front of the restaurant. “And special event too, wah, this seems fun. I should really take Sayu here then, ” Eri said happily.

--

“Hm..what should I get for her?” Eri asked out of nowhere as they started to make a cake at home.

Rina gazed at her sister, “That one, you should think for yourself Eri-nee.”

“Ah..mou~” Eri pouted while stirring the dough and adding a bit of this and that. “What should I get for her….mmm, I cant sew anything, so giving her a handmade scarf is out of question, …mm,…but…”

--

Rina took a bite of her sister cake and almost choke because of it. “Eri-nee~~ it is salty~~ why are you mistaking salt with sugar. It is already the 4th cake that we made and it is still like this,” Rina whined.

“Eh? I really thought that it was sugar, Rina-chan~” Eri tried to defend herself.

Rina sighed and said, “You should try to make another one, Eri-nee. This time, make sure you are not mixing the salt and sugar anymore.”

“Yosh~” Eri gave a salute to her sister.

--

“Eri-nee, you will be late if you don’t go now,” Rina knocked on her sister room. “You don’t forget that February 14th is today, right?” Rina heard rustle sounds inside her sister’s room and before she knocked the door again, it’s already opened.

Eri appeared with sleepy eyes, “Of course not. I remember that today is the day. Anyway, I am off right now.“

“Wait a minute, you are not going to wear your pajamas on your date, aren’t you?” Rina stopped her sister before she could walk away.

“Eeeeh?!” Eri took notice of her clothes and dashed to her room to change her clothes. “I am going to be late!!”

Rina sighed at her sister, “I better prepare the cake that she’d wrap. Or she’s going to forget bringing it.”

--

Eri rushed to their meeting place, feeling nervous because she had been late for 30 minutes.

“Sayuu~~, I am sorry..i am sorry,” Eri said as quickly as she arrived in front of Sayu.

“It is okay. It isn’t the first time after all,” Sayu brushed Eri’s apologize as she felt that it is usual for her to wait for Eri. “So, where should we go?”

“Oh, I know an interesting restaurant. Yesterday I found it with Rina~” Eri said happily. “Let’s go there,” Eri offered her hands to Sayu.

Sayu accepted Eri’s hand gladly and they walk hand in hand.

--

“Wait a minute?! You don’t have any empty table?!” Eri asked the waiter.

“Yes, we are sorry, miss. But, it is really crowded today and even if there’s an empty table, it has been reserved yesterday,” the waiter apologize.

“But-”

“It’s okay, let’s go somewhere else, Eri,” Sayu took Eri’s hand and lead her outside.

“Ah, mou~ Where should we go…,”

“Well, for now, let’s just walk? We will eventually find a place,” Sayu smiled.

Ah, mou, I should have made a reservation yesterday. Right now, we are only walking aimlessly at this downtown at night. What should I do? I just want to make a memorable day for her…sigh, Eri..you are really an idiot.

Eri tightened her hold on Sayu’s hand and opened her mouth to mutter an apologize, “Sorry, I should have prepared another plan just in case stuff like this happen. But, I am- sigh…I am sorry, Sayu.”

“Hmm, yeah..you should have planned it before hand,” Eri mentally scold herself after she heard it. “But, I don’t mind walking under the moon with Eririn,” Eri looked up upon hearing this and met with a smile. “I really like holding hands with Eririn like this,” Sayu smiled so widely at her that it is impossible for her not to smile back at Sayu.

She really is….

In the end, they walk to the park near the downtown.

“Ah, Sayu…I am making a cake yesterday. Do you want to try it?” Eri asked while they sat on the nearby bench.

“Hmm, alright, I am hungry after all,” Sayu took the cake that Eri’s offer. After taking a bite, she got herself choked.

Eri stared at her warily, “How is it?”

“Hm, are you making it for me?”

Eri nodded.

“Well then, it is salty,” Sayu laughed.

“Eeeeh?! But, I was not mistaking the sugar with the salt again. Wait, ah! Rina must have packed the wrong cake~ I am sorry, I will buy something then,” Eri stood up from her seat.

Sayu, however, took her hand, “Sit here, I have not finished my sentence. Yes, it is salty, but…I don’t hate it. I like it, because you make it for me, so…I will surely eat it.”

“Eeeh?! But-but..”

“It is okay, you have put a lot of effort that make the cake taste good,” Sayu smiled again and continue to eat the cake. But, deep inside her head, she knows that she will get a terrible stomach ache tomorrow. It didn’t stop her from eating the cake though.

How many times has she made me fall for her again and again?

After she finished eating, Sayu took something from her bags and gave it to Eri, “Your Valentine’s day present, you should give me something on White day, kay?” Sayu winked.

“Eh? Oh? You are giving me box full of marshmallow and sweets!” Eri shouted happily. “Thank you.”

“It is okay..but..like I have said before, don’t forget to give me something on White day, Eri~” Sayu said again.

“Eeehh??! No..wait, White day is too long from now. I might forget it. Wait, oh, right…I brought the present!” Eri suddenly said as she reached inside her bag to take out her present. “Ta da~” Eri gave the present to Sayu. It is a jar filled with paper cranes.

Sayu’s eyes widened at the gift, “Whoa, what is it?” She took the jar from Eri.

“Paper cranes?”

“I know that, silly. What I mean was, why are you giving me this?”

“You know, at first…I thought of giving you a handmade scarf, but..i am not that good in sewing,” Eri smile sheepishly and continue, “So, after spending hours on thinking the best gift for you, I come to conclusion that a best gift something that you wished. Because I don’t know what do you want, I decide to make these 1000 paper cranes because it is said to be able to be able to make wish come true. My wish when I make it was for your wish to come true.”

“Eri…,” Sayu hugged Eri and whispered, “Thank you.”

It made Eri felt really happy, “Ehehe, you are welcome. So..what’s your wish?”

Sayu looked above and stared at Eri’s questioning eyes, “Mmm, that’s a secret. It won’t come true if I told you~” Sayu smiled mischievously.

“Eeh?!” Eri stared in disbelief.

Sayu laughed a little seeing Eri’s expression before she leaned in and whispered, “Well, if you really want to know,…..i want to do this and that with you…you know…that’s my wish…now that you know it, could you make it come true?”

“Eeeeehh??! Wha- this—this—and—that---??! What--?!” Eri is blushing like mad.

What is this and that that she mean?! If..if she really say what I thought she is thinking and saying- ack..what am I even saying?!

Sayu stared at Eri’s panic with an amused smiled. After some time, she decided to say the words she mean to say, “Eri…you know what this and that…that I mean?” Eri just stared wide eyed at her. Chuckling slightly, “When I said that, I mean I want to hold hands with you forever, I want to hug your warmth, I want spending my times with you, just like now. I want to love and be loved by you,” Sayu smiled earnestly. “Ah…but, judging from your reaction… you must be thinking about something pervert, right?” Sayu smiled smugly.

Eri didn’t know how she should react to Sayu’s words. Her mind’s swirling and swirling around. One moment Sayu is making her feeling all giddy inside, other moment she suddenly teased her without warning, other moment she is just blown away by Sayu, her mind literally went blank.

“Oh..come on..earth to Eririn. Stop playing with your alien friends and come back to me,” Sayu poked her after minutes of silence.

Eri snapped out of her trance and blurted out the words she rarely said, “I love you.”

Another silence.

Sayu stopped her action in poking Eri and blinked her eyes. Eri blinked her eyes back. She couldn’t believe what she just said. She just blurted it out spontaneously. She is somehow gotten another train of panic inside her head. It is not like she doesn’t mean it, it is just she never the one to say those words to the younger girl. Another poke on her rib brought her back from her trance. Before she could say anything to counter her previous words, a happy smile from Sayu made all of her words on the tip of her tongue gone.

“You idiot..,” was all Sayu said before she trapped Eri in another hug.

“I know that…,” Eri hugged Sayu back. Feeling happy when Sayu is happy.

--

“Thank you for walking me home,” Sayu said as soon as they arrived in front of her home.

“Un~” Eri smiled. “Nee, are you happy…Sayu?”

Sayu stared at her for a moment, “Hmm…today..i don’t get to eat inside a warm restaurant, eating a salty cake,” at this point, Eri frown her brows and hung her head low. “Having a date under the moon, gotten a wish as a present, and able to hear Eririn said that she loved me. Yep, it is indeed a loveable day,” Eri looked up and met Sayu’s gaze. “I am really happy today. Thank you,” Sayu’s face come closer to Eri and within seconds the gap between them is disappeared. It is a windy and cold night but Eri could feel the warmth from Sayu’s breath through her lips.

It is somehow different with my plan. I am clearly didn’t plan our valentine day to be like this but..if she is becoming that happy, today doesn’t seem to fail at all.

“But, I still want to eat at a fancy restaurant next month~ Of course, you are paying,” Sayu said with a wide grin.

“Eeehh?!”

End~

A/N  :
It ends lamely somehow xD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:42:50 PM by ShiroiHana »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
It's so long~! And cute! I love Aho Eri, gosh I miss her. This is such an awesome piece. :deco: :deco:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - 19sai