JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Starless Night

Author Topic: R I V E R (MaYuki) + Extra chapters (06/07/2013) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 111752 times)

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - Chapter 3 (9/15/11)
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 02:15:30 AM »
R I V E R

Chapter 3
(Posted 9/15/11)

Warning: Mild language and violence ahead.

A/N: This release was actually going to be delayed for a few more days, but I’m going to post it now as a thanks to the reader who gave me plenty of helpful comments and motivated me to continuing working on this story. You know who you are ; v ;

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N:

A bit of background info on the characters: Takamina is 23 in this story. This places Jurina at 17 and Mariko at 28 if that helps you get a general scope of everyone else’s ages xP

Sorry if the ‘action’ was ridiculous x.x I have absolutely no fighting experience aside from COD, and I suck at that, so yeah…
Once more, thanks to my good friend arisa03 for making me feel better about this chapter ; v ;

If you have any questions, inputs, insults, or rants you want to let me know, feel free to toss them at me ; v ; Otherwise, please continue to support these girls in their journey ; v ; b

Anon out~

Updating on Sathday FTW.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:55:37 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 03:30:57 AM »
YAY~! This chapter is so cool and hilarious! Haruna shutting Yuko up by kissing her! Nice!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 03:50:28 AM »
Aitaktta, aitakatta, aitakatta, yes!!

Woot GO Haruna! show them how you control a wild squrriel!
So will we continue to see the lines

“Yuuchan, language!”? and will it be a slap or a kiss ? HAHA

Please update soon!  :twothumbs

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 03:54:43 AM »
Mariko as a sniper. Damn that's hot. :heart:

I love the action, it's not overly detailed or underwhelming at all, just enough to get a picture of what's going on. :thumbup

SaeYaka yes~! I wasn't sure you were gonna go in that direction but I'm glad cause there isn't enough of this pairing in fics. ;3;

Also TomoTomo~

And yes Haruna take charge, that'll definitely shut up Yuko lol

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 04:34:38 AM »
Another bad ass chapter!!   8)2  8)2

Hahaha nice move Haruna! definitely the best way to shut her squirrel up! haha  :lol: KOJIYUU  :heart:

Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!  :thumbsup

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2011, 04:39:04 AM »
You are awesome AGAIN  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: ;___;/

I couldn't help but laugh...at Yuko's last thoughts before she thought she was going to die (SPEAKING OF WHICH, IF SHE DID DIE...asjdnj) butts and whatnot xDDDDD

The battle scene was awesome, don't know why you were worried about that ; )

The last scene was  :luvluv2: and I totally  :on lol: at Kojiharu's fail!trip~ I just loved this chapter xD It had so much win.

Now then....you must post chapter 4 soon as well  :kekeke:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2011, 09:54:42 AM »
This is really good you should be more confident! :)

Kojiyuu ♥

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 09:59:16 AM »
“Hebii Rootashu- HOLY SHIT HEBI! HEBI!” Yuko nearly finished the chorus before she started jumping up and down, kicking aside a stray snake.
this part is really...  :rofl:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 02:31:18 PM »
Ahahah Kojiharu win
I like your language Yuko

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »
Damn sh*t THis is Fcking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse my language as I'm being influence by Yuko, who's been swearing since the beginning of the story!!!!!!!!
we totally got some action and romance in here!!!!!

You did an awesome job  :twothumbs
Please Update ASAP !!!!!!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »
Nishi... wai you so epic? o A o

...KOJIYUU FTW. And thanks for making me laugh. My day was kind of iffy ; w ; b
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2011, 05:38:41 AM »
Oh god hilarious.. And the kiss gorgeous!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2011, 06:22:26 AM »
Stupid Sexy Acchan and Stupid Miichan

SSA Log # 2 – Entered 9/17/11 by arisa03

“What is fucking wrong with that fucking Colonel Asshole using a random real bullet in paintball training!?” Oshima Yuko shouted at nothing inside Akibahara Base’s locker room together with the other girls. “FUUUUCK! IT HUUURTS!” she shouted at the top of her lungs as Kojima Haruna poured antiseptic on the poor little girl’s grazed leg.

“Yuuchan—“

“Language!” everyone else finished for her as they erupted in laughter.

“This is not a fucking laughing matter, you bitche—uuuughh!” Yuko shouted once more as she looked at the female trying to patch her up. “Nyan-nyan! You’re doing that on purpose, aren’t you?”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Kojiharu answered sternly and continued tending to Yuko’s wounds.

“Hey, Captain Midget, you look stunned!” Minegishi Minami slapped the back of her captain, who suddenly snapped out of her daze and threw herself forward. “Whatcha doin’?”

“What? What am I doing? I’m doing something?” she half-heartedly answered as she shook her head left and right. Minegishi Minami looked behind her—to whatever Takamina was looking at—and suddenly grinned widely. “NO!” Takamina raised her hands up to prevent Miichan from staring behind her. “I’m not doing anything!”

“Seriously, Captain,” Miichan said as she hooked an arm around Takamina’s neck. “Always being a man.”

“I’m not a man, you!” Takamina said as she tried to jab an elbow at the other female’s chest, who dodged it swiftly. After Minegishi Minami had given her peace, Takamina sat back on the locker room bench and looked back at whatever she was staring at.

Previously...

In Takahashi Minami’s field of vision was an open locker with an attached body mirror on its door. “Who the crap left that door ope—“ Reflecting on it directly was the interior of the shower room’s changing room, and an elegantly towel-wrapped Maeda Atsuko. “What the fishes am I doing stare—“

Maeda Atsuko turned her left hand forward to open the towel and—“Hey, Captain Midget, you look stunned!” After that whole encounter, when Takamina looked at the mirror again, she had been disappointed to see the female wearing the long white sleeve already.

She sighed. “WHAT THE HELL!? WHY AM I SIGHING!?” She slammed her forehead on the nearest room pillar. “I should be glad instead that I saw nothing! NOTHING!” She slammed her forehead once more. “But that is it exactly! I saw nothing!” Takamina turned to look at the mirror again and saw that the female she was examining was looking at it.

The captain waved.

“What the f- WHY AM I WAVING AT HER?!” To Takamina’s surprise, Maeda Atsuko also waved back. “Now she’ll know I was looking at the mirror!” she suddenly spoke, and everyone’s attention was turned to her.

Atsuko walked into the locker room and closed the locker door, “Geez, when was this left open? It was totally reflecting me in the changing room, you know?”

“I’m sorry, that’s mine! I opened it when we got here, but forgot to close it!” Myao shouted from a corner together with Erepyon and Kitarie.

“Oh,” Maeda Atsuko said and turned to look at her dearly beloved captain.

“Oh,” everyone said together.

“Oh,” Takahashi Minami said as she swallowed.

Atsuko blushed. Minami blushed.

They would never hear the end of this.

"Hey! I didn't see anything!" Takamina defended. She opened her mouth, closed it, and bit her lower lip. ‘Stupid sexy Acchan and stupid Miichan...’ She prepared to cover her ears.

They definitely would not hear the end of this.

End.

A/N: Look who’s writing! It was... a random idea! ANON WAS LOL-ING HERE! 8DDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Flean

Re: R I V E R - SSA Log #2 (9/17/11)
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2011, 06:34:13 AM »
I found myself laughing loudly while reading this...  :mon lmao:  but poor takamina.. aizz... miichan...  :shifty:

nice SSA!!!  :on GJ:

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2011, 06:35:52 AM »
Takamina's hormonal dilemma... Never fails to amaze me. xD
Nice cockblocking, Miichan. =w=b

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2011, 06:43:03 AM »
Takamina's raging hormones :U

With news of her recent act of perverted-ness, this isn't that hard to imagine lol

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2011, 06:56:37 AM »
Senseiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I love you~

You just hijacked Nishi's fic LOL

:on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2011, 07:01:06 AM »
^ Yes Van. I am an epic hij4x3r ;D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2011, 07:43:11 AM »
WOW Awesome that Myao has a full body mirror in her locker just so perfectly position so that it reflects into the changing room... but when you think about it, Myao probably know what she can see from her mirror so I wonder who she watches keke.

Noooo Miichan, you are forever appearing at the wrong time, just a little more and Takamina will be bleeding non-stop!  :lol:

Thanks for the SSA Log, please update soon.

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
Yuuchan---

LANGUAGE!! XD

Thanks for updating

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Starless Night