JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air

Author Topic: R I V E R (MaYuki) + Extra chapters (06/07/2013) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 117627 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Complete] R I V E R – Extra III – [KojiYuu/MaYuki] – (12/1/11)
« Reply #260 on: February 06, 2012, 04:41:44 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed my lungs out and cried my all tears literally. That FTWOMFGFUNNY moment between Yuki and Haruna was  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and of course, Yuko sama's comments were EPIC.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I restrained from commenting, but now I want to say something.

I. A.DO.RE. YO.UR. FA.N.FI.C. A. LO.T. I mean it. This was really one of the best fanfics I have ever read.

I want to start a fanfic too, have lots of ideas, but I ship too many couples...

And my main ones would be not so ordinary... except two, hehe

YukoRena/RenaYuko  :ptam-shy: :ptam-wub: :onioncheer:
MariYuki/YukiMari  :onionwhip: :bigdeal:
SaeMayu/MayuSae  :onionshower: :bath:

Takacchan/Atsumina  :hee:
WTomo  :bingo:

Dunno if I should give it a try... :dunno:

EDIT: I started a fanfic... dunno if that will be good.
And wanted to repeat myself. Your fanfic is WONDERFUL, AMAZING
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:59:41 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
update soon~ <33 oneigashimazu~

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #262 on: February 12, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »
This fic was certainly entertaining, got me glued on my seat from start to finish. I'm happy that this fic ended happily with them all safe and alive. Also, KojiYuu and AtsuMina having children, d'awww....... :heart:

Also, the special entries... Kojiharu and Yukirin getting stuck......lol, that was unexpected, but extremely hilarious, I can certainly imagine that scene playing, its really hilarious.  :lol:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
Stupid Sexy Acchan and This Stupid Candlelit Dinner

SSA Log #8 – Entered 7/5/12 by Divine Vengeance

Requested by Dee1711

A/N: Guess who’s kinda back? :D Also, sorry for the delay in writing this, Dee-san! OTL

Also, happy early birthday to Acchan <3 Posting this the Sathday before her birthday seems fitting 8D
It's still barely Sathday here!

Anyways, this takes place roughly nine months before R I V E R’s epilogue 8P

Edit: Holy cow, this turned out to be way longer than I anticipated OTL And I'm not even halfway done at the time of this message ;A;

Edit Zwei: I need to not ramble so much before the start of a fic e_e

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: And that's that! Feel free to tell me how lame it is OTL

Comments/feedback feed the starving writer ;___;

Also, a huge thanks (and cyber hug) goes out to all the people still supporting me even while I virtually gave up on writing. You guys know who you are! I am really grateful for everyone's support ;__; b
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:36:34 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
You are back with an update! Almost couldn't believe my eyes! Do you know that I still come back to read River again every now and then? That's how much I love and miss this awesome story.

Anyway, great SSA log. Love the fact that Yamamoto Sayaka appeared as Yuko's partner in crime here. Can't comment too much now as I need to go back to work but just want to say WELCOME BACK! :deco:

Offline Titi

I thought you said you'd post it on Acchan's birthday? But oh well, it doesn't matter much XD
As you know, I love everything you write. This got me laughing (and giggling) like crazy the other day, as I've told you = 3= b
So because I've already told you my comments, I'll not do it here again, it's too much of an effort :P But you know it's much more of an effort to actually go in here and write a frigging post again, right? = 3=
Sorry I wasn't of much help when you wanted opinions, I'm never good at giving them out. This, to me, doesn't strike much... tension (sexually speaking), but don't worry, nothing ever did; however, this is seriously appealing, "Majidayo~" ; v ; b
It might be sexually appealing to others (I'll bet you 5 bucks), and perhaps it might not appeal to me that way, I love this just for the writing style XD
I told you I didn't know what to say, but taking a closer look, I'll guarantee you that everything you write has a smooth and nice flow in itself. You don't gimme Korean dramas or old men's 18+ materials, but you draw me in your works through your narrating voice and the, once again, smooth flow of story events.
I wasn't there for you when you gave up on writing (you never told me >:U), but you know I'll always wait for you, right? = 3= b
By the way, writing something for you, knowing that you're not waiting for me to write that something, is kinda easier to do LOL
So write something when you have the time, I don't care when and how long it takes, clear? >XD

EDIT: Feel special, I've never, and I repeat, never, written any comment this detailed, clear, and long. While this might not be my first comment ever, this will always be the first-ever detailed, long, clear, my-real-opinion wise. This is the first time I've taken any comment this seriously ;_____;

Flean

omg! I miss reading the SSA log!!!  :on lol:  Suddenly you updated!!! I was like..  :mon lovelaff:

This is really great!  :mon thumb: Taka got tricked by Yuko and Sayanee.. and being a perv!! :mon lmao:

the placebo effect was awesome..   :mon mischief:

Thank you for updating this..  :kneelbow:  and I'm looking forward to read more from you..  :hee:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
WOAH!!!! SSA LOG!!!!!  :bow: :bow:

And here I was just wondering what I should do for the rest of my boring night. This so totally awesome~!
HAHAHA Takamina got tricked..... HAHAHAHA still laughing about it in the corner of the unit at work.
Poor Yuko and Sayanee, end up having to scrub toilets for doing Takamina a favor  XD

Divine Kira!!! I miss your work! Please write us more I miss your Sathday updates keke.
Welcome back  :twothumbs :twothumbs

~immok

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's awesome!!! OMG atsumina moment!!! Sayanee and Yuko are genius

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
SSA is awesome!
The placebo effect on Takamina = XD

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
I'd been waiting for your SSA log!!
and it's worth the wait  :twothumbs

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Lovin' these SSA logs. Always in the mood for some AtsuMina  :P

So. . .with that little "gap". Am I seeing a lil perv feature in the future? :twothumbs

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU'RE FINALLY BACKKKKKK!!!

I wanna hug you!! can I hug you?

It's sooooo worth the wait, really!! so cutee  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:

I was lol at Yuko and Sayanee scrubbing toilet  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And as always, your writing skill and style always get me. Always. I love how you describe the "sexual frustation" inside that General Midget.. but still keep her shy and innocent character XD XD XD XD

Thank you. Again. For keeping this up. I adore River and this seri so. freaking. much.  :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:01:38 PM by dee1711 »

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Ah~~ It's been a long time since I read the last update of SSA log~ I was like kyaaa :on gay:
lol at the pills trick~ Nice trick Yuko got here  :on GJ: and Sayane is her partner in crime  :on crazygran:  :lol: :lol:
Takamina should be honest that she actually is a perv~  :lol: :lol:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
It's been quite sometime since I read your last update

And as I expected from you another AWESOME CHAPTER of this freaking AWESOME STORY!!! XD

Takamina really thought  :grin:....you're such a perv Takamina!...  and oh poor you, you're still easily fooled XD

I've got to say I almost believe Yuko about the pill, though I've got a feeling that Acchan planned the whole thing :P

I like part with Yuko baby talking to her kid...I totally see that scene

Anyways AWESOME JOB!!! :thumbsup
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!
WILL THERE BE MORE SSA LOG?

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
I read the whole saga "river" plus their extras, and I must say it's a masterpiece! There complement each other very well the parts of humor and drama
I must say that the extras in "SSA" are very entertaining and funny.  :gmon flowers:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
on the first part i was like  :mikilaugh:

then on the smexy part i was like  :mon blood:
 perverted takamina :mon lol:

then the last part where yuko and sayaka troll takamina is so damn funny!!!!

i'll be waiting for updates!!! :mon pray2:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!!! amazing fic and sexy..

jaja yuuchan you are a troll..

Sexadicchan you need to pay back to your husband..

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hi there, Divine-san! :w00t: Hisashiburi~!

Taka... she's always so 'weak' and gullible that I tend to forgot she's a general. :lol: Good job, Sayaka.. Yuko! XD

Lame? ... Aish!! :smhid

Btw, don't be in the shadows too long! :lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:46:04 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - The Urban Air