JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Scenery

Author Topic: R I V E R (MaYuki) + Extra chapters (06/07/2013) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 117524 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: R I V E R - Chapter 10 (10/13/11)
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »
Miichan gave an uneasy chuckle, “That awkward moment when…”

“When Tomo~mi’s Tomo~rage is scarier than Tomochin’s Tomorage,” Kitahara finished.

LOLOLOL OMG thats too funny... xD

Please continue~ Kashiwagi Mayu~!!!!!♥ Jurina admitted Rena is her girlfriend~

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2011, 03:52:01 AM »
I will just put this in short: "Damn that was intense.. !!! :twothumbs"

... almost no words left to define what I feel after reading this ...
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2011, 04:41:48 AM »
Okay so if there is ever a third season of MJGK, you should direct it lol No seriously.

Ah such an intense chapter. Driving me crazy.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2011, 06:53:03 AM »
jajaja nachu!! is so funny!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2011, 09:07:16 AM »
Ahahahaha!!! Yay!!! Boom boom boom!!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2011, 01:16:29 AM »
N-Nachu... OH MY GOD *headdesk*

Gekikara and trigger happy Mayu FTW ; w ; b

Keep up da good work, Nishi~~~
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - Chapter 11 (10/15/11)
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2011, 09:56:23 AM »
R I V E R

Chapter 11
(Posted 10/15/11)

Warning: Mild language and violence ahead.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints, especially in comparison with the previous one orz
Someday update FTW.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N:
Wewt, another chapter gone~ Thank you all for your very entertaining (xD) and reassuring comments ; v ; b I seriously got a weird look from a sibling for having a strange smile on my face as I sat at the computer.
Thanks for dedicating your time to RIVER! \ ; 3 ; /
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:50:15 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2011, 10:31:43 AM »
A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints, especially in comparison with the previous one orz
This chapter doesn't disappoint! In fact, it's a nice wrap up of the crazy mission :thumbsup
The appearance of the former AKB48 members is a nice touch O0
Gotta love the Mariko and Miichan moment at the end XD Totally cracked me up with Miichan's "Do not want!"
And of course, Mayu and Yuki's "target practice" is giving me ideas :D

Last but not least, I want to know what happens to Egubitch! :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:45:06 PM by seigus »

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2011, 01:16:38 PM »
waaaah~  the end of this crazy mission  :luvuluvu: 
Mariko-sama and miichan so funny !!! "Definitely do not want!” !!!!

Atsumina~ so sweet !! They are make to be together !!  :k-wink:
Yuuchan congratulation !!!  :luvuluvu:

This Eguchi is so weird !!!

An oder crazy mission for AKB please !!
See you~  :k-hello:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:21:58 PM by chibi-nyao-chan »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
Nonti!!!!! Hahahahah she just killed me

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »
Nonti and Meetan combi is here :lol:
Nonti is so awesome!!! \m/

Damn that egubitch,  and here I though she'll be demoted back to being a cadet or something :angry:

Yuuchan and Sasshi congrats!!!!!  XD XD XD XD
They totally deserve that promotion!!!

AWESOME CHAPTER AS ALWAYS XD XD XD
and I got a feeling this is going to end soon. Makes me so sad whenever something awesome story have to end :(
btw where's the update of SSA log???

anyways please update soon XD XD XD

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »
This chapter did not disappoint, it's a good wrap up from the previous one.

I can feel the end is near though...

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2011, 07:09:45 PM »
XD

So Eguchi... has a tiny, tiny heart? Or did I misunderstand something?

Couples, couples, everywhere! I lol'ed at the end. Not a MariMii fan? XD

Great job as always~

:on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
HA NOW YOUR FAMILY THINKS YOUR WEIRD. REVENGE. Now mine does too  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awesome possum, hoping for a next chapter!!!!

ASKNDCHJBQAWl I need it now!  :heart:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: R I V E R - Chapter 11 (10/15/11)
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »
XD

So Eguchi... has a tiny, tiny heart? Or did I misunderstand something?

Couples, couples, everywhere! I lol'ed at the end. Not a MariMii fan? XD

Great job as always~

:on GJ:

I think she.trying to take credit and get in good with the higher ups. I think that is going to backfire this time

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2011, 03:46:35 AM »
Congrats Yuko!! you should celebrate with your Nyan nyan.. alone  :D

lol at MariMii at the end.. well they should hook up since everyone is a couple now  :D

Update soon.  :thumbsup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2011, 06:43:27 AM »
good chapter aww kojiyuu excellent.. congrats yuuchan :D

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »
well, Yuko-seishou deserves the promotion! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
and Eguchi, deserves to be maim by General AKi-p :rofl: (i still like her villain role XD)

PS: Im so hook up with your story i dreamed of it last night :lol:
And that Sasshi followed Noro where ever she goes to remind her
of her medal :rofl:

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - Epiloge and Afterword (10/17/11)
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »
R I V E R

Epilogue
(Posted 10/17/11)

Warning: Mild language ahead.

A/N: Happy birthday to Oshima Yuko! \ ; 3 ; / I actually have a chapter dedicated to her ready for release, but for the sake of linearity, I shall post this first :P
Also, SCIENCE.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<END>--

A/N: And thus is the end of R I V E R.

Please check out the Afterword as well.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:48:00 AM by Divine Vengeance »

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - Epiloge and Afterword (10/17/11)
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2011, 01:37:45 AM »
R I V E R

Afterword
(Posted 10/17/11)

--<>--

Just as a precautionary note, please read the Epilogue first, thank you. Anyways...

Thank you for reaching the end of River! I’ll give more personal thanks in just a bit, but for people that like to get to the important stuff and skip other things, I’m going to answer some questions you might have.

I am well aware that there might be several open ends and whatnot. For example, Eguchi’s fate; I shall tell you now that she took the blame because she A) wanted to look somewhat good, and B) actually had a little eensy heart within her. After the events in River, she withdraws from (Read: is booted from) Army48 and goes to be some cheap fashion model in some unimportant company and never bothers our favorite heroines again. Sorry if you wanted to see her shredded alive in a pool of starving piranhas while being forced to sing and listen to Rebecca Black’s Friday~ :P

Despite some other possible unanswered plotlines, River is still counted as COMPLETE.

The completion of River means that yes, the main story is over. However, this does not mean that I’m going to stop writing for this series. After all, I have Yuko’s birthday chapter and a SSA log to release. It’s just that this mission that was based off the original River PV has been completed, and, as a result, this particular story is done. Nevertheless, I shall continue writing side logs and whatnot (and maybe even a few side arcs focusing on various people) in this universe.

If you have any particular questions or just comments, send them along! I know I haven’t exactly been the most responsive of people and that might have possibly… scared some people off or something (orz), but now that River is done, I shall try to be less of an online social recluse ; v ;

Also, for those of you that might not be fans of River and what I have done with it (OTL), or if you are getting tired of seeing this timeline, fret not! I also do have plans for at least two other multi-chaptered stories that I am working on.

Additionally, I’ll still be trying to write oneshots and whatnot for the Irrelevant Stories section. Feel free to give me suggestions or scenarios you want to see since my imagination is kind of… dull. (llOTL) The open-suggestions thingy also applies to SSA logs and whatnot in the River-verse. It would be great if you dropped them in my Tumblr’s Ask (You don’t need a Tumblr to do so, for those of you that don’t have one).

Tl;dr: Divine Vengeance is going to continue bothering you with fanfics, although most likely at a slower rate than how River was released.

The following tally only includes the main River story and does not include SSA logs, extra chapters, A/Ns, the afterword, and other things.

Total words: 37,159
Total pages on Word: 85 with size 11 Cambria font (97 pages with size 12)

--<>--

The following section contains all the thanks I’d like to give out.

Firstly, thanks goes to none other than AKB. This should be pretty obvious, but I’d still like to thank those wonderful girls, their managers, producers, staff, and whoever else is involved. Without them… Okay, I’d rather not think about that LOL

Of course, a big thanks goes out to the PV itself, which inspired this story. I was just watching it one late night (when I should have been asleep), and poof, the idea came alive. I know I didn’t stick to the PV scenes that faithfully, but nevertheless, I am glad it helped give birth to this story.

In short, may AKB keep on being epic!

Also, thanks to Eguchi Aimi for not being real so that I could have someone to be the ‘villain’ without offending anyone by making their oshimen a bitch LOL
… Sorry if you count Eguchi as your oshimen <_<”

--<>--

Secondly, I’d like to thank you guys.

For the record, the order that your name is listed does NOT indicate any particular preference, so whoever happens to be listed last, no, I am not thanking you any less ; v ;

Also, sorry if I derp magnificently and miss someone. If I do, please let me know ;__; Same goes for name typos.

Feel free to just Ctrl+F your username or something LOL

I apologize if the following sounds… redundant, repetitive, or something ;_; I really do genuinely appreciate everyone’s support even though my vocabulary is extremely limited in ways of conveying that.

arisa03/satsunyan: Thank you for helping me throughout the whole story! \ ; 3 ; / Thank you for personally making sure nothing was absolutely ridiculous and for checking that everything actually made sense ; v ; b Thank you for putting up with my writer’s insecurity! I’d go on about how awesome you are, but you should already know ;D

Nyanoha: Thank you for making me laugh with your ASDFGJKL-ing and squeeing LOL It really reassured me ; v ; b Of course, I nearly died laughing as well LOL Thanks for constantly telling me that River isn’t as crappy as I think it is xD

Flean: Thanks for your support~ Here’s to hoping you enjoyed River from back to front ; v ; Thank you for your comments! I hope you’ll continue to read any other releasese ; v ; b

Kid_Alpha: I am extremely grateful for your support from River’s start to finish ;__; Thank you for your comments. They made me feel like I wasn’t completely flying off the rails with this story LOL Thank you! Also, in regards to your Majisuka 3 comment (I am VERY honored for receiving such a compliment ;___;), I do have something Majisuka-related in the works ;D

ShibuyaDokiDoki: Thanks for following River! Your many comments inspired me to keep going ; v ; b Thank you once again, for your support and for your contributions to the fanfiction department in general xD Thank you for reading~

karomuwi: Thank you for reading~ I hope this entertained you at least a little xP Either way, thanks for your comments!

yukofan: Thanks for your comment! I hope this portrayal of Yuko did not disappoint you OTL

blughise: Thank you for your long comments xD They were extremely entertaining and inspired me to put more humor into River, along with other things xD And yes, that SSA log is waiting to be posted… sometime soon ;D Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about it or anything xD Once more, thank you very much for your detailed support and reassurance ; v ;

Vanui: Thank you for reading through my crap xD And for your helpful comments on the tone of the chapters ; v ; b That mood shift still makes me laugh LOL Also, thanks for your own updates ;D

izumi: Thank you for your comment~ I hope exams did not slaughter you LOL

haruhi16: Thank you for constantly encouraging me to update! I hope this series did not disappoint you, particularly in the romantic department (which I kind of… fail at LOL). Please support my other works in the future as well!

eSsIe21: Thanks for your comment! Please keep reading~

kahem: Thank you for reading! I sincerely hope that all the action in River satisfied you xD Booms ftw ;D Please continue to support other fanfics! ; v ;

dark-atrox: Thanks for keeping up with River! I hope that the Rena cameo wasn’t too disappointing xD Also, I hope that dream of yours didn’t make the actual fic look bad xD Sorry that Eguchi wasn’t publically maimed and shamed, as you wanted :P Thank you for your support~!

immortal_K: Thanks for your comments! :D They were amusing xD I hope your work isn’t too much, but thanks for putting time into reading River! Please continue to support my fanfics in the future ; v ;

MESS: Thanks for having read River! Your comment was much appreciated~ I hope you enjoy my other works!

aruka: Thanks for keeping up with this story xD I hope the action was entertaining ; v ; Thanks for reading!

Arakawa: Thanks for reading River! In regards to a previous comment about Yuko failed a promotion… well… I already had that written a loooong time ago. Stay tuned to see it 8D Thank you for your support!

d_ruffi: Thank you for your comments~ I hope River was an enjoyable read for you. Thanks again! ; v ;

Haruko: Thanks for reading! I hope there was enough AtsuMina and whatnot to keep you happy xD If not… there’s still other works ;_; Thank you for your support!

blueangel65: Thanks for your comments xD I hope the AtsuMina was good enough ;D Nevertheless, your support is appreciated!

hott3stson3: Your support is much appreciated! I hope school didn’t kill you LOL Nevertheless, thanks again for the comment!

AFLynx: Thank you for your comments and for consistently reading xD Please look forward to other shorts and stories that I’ll release ; v ; I am grateful for your support!

chibi-nyao-chan: Thank you for reading! Your comments helped motivate me to write more ; v ; And yes, I shall try to write other side-missions for Army48, but we shall see xD Please stay tuned for future releases~ Your readership is much appreciated!

kaizoku_gal: Thank you for consistently reading ; v ; And thank you for your troll attempt LOL Also, please keep writing ; v ; /shot Also, just to warn you, I shall find time to troll you back :P

dream_catcher: Thanks for reading! I’m sorry that Eguchi’s end was not as bloody and painful as we’d all like LOL (That’s what the imagination is for, at least ;D) Nevertheless, thanks for your comment!

RenaChii: Thanks for keeping up with River! Judging by your comments, I hope that the romantic aspect of this fic was satisfying enough xD Thank you for your support~

Kiiz: Thanks for reading~ I’m glad that you were at least entertained a bit by River xD Thanks for your support!

silllythings: First off, I’m sorry if I got the number of Ls in your name wrong OTL I tried counting, but my eyes fail and all… so yeah… I’m sorry I couldn’t put in too much WMatsui, but I hope the story didn’t disappoint you elsewhere ;__; Thank you for reading!

seigus: Thank you for keeping up with River. Your detailed comments really assisted me in knowing that the chapters weren’t too lacking xD I apologize if this fic wasn’t quite up to par compared to the PV since you like the original so much xP I hope you can continue to follow my other releases in the future ; v ;

luckymmsg: Thanks for reading! I’m sorry if Eguchi’s end result did not make her suffer enough LOL And I really appreciate that “divine” comment ; v ; Thank you once again!

A1: Thank you for reading to the end of River! And yes, your theory about Eguchi’s taking of the blame to look good was correct in the sense that it didn’t work LOL Again, thank you for reading!

Also, thanks to the following readers for their thanks LOL Thank you for reading even though you did not comment ; v ; (I apologize beforehand if I missed someone ;__;) Thanks, Tejinashi, Lurker, anoni2, saeseki, dee1711, khryz0421, D_sphere, Ryo Hiroshi, Nab, staringatme, turlde, akinyan, alex.S1, and s34l!

And naturally, thanks to any other readers out there. Please continue to support the fanfics I release!

Once again, thank you for putting your time into reading River! Everyone’s support and willingness to read River is sincerely appreciated, and I hope we can continue to be in AKB’s fandom together! :D

… That awkward moment when the afterword is longer than the epilogue OTL

--<>--
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:19:18 AM by Divine Vengeance »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Scenery