JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleep Warp - Tobuhana

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 864284 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1740 on: March 26, 2017, 07:57:00 AM »
Nice check on everyone.  :)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1741 on: April 01, 2017, 09:24:46 PM »
based on actual events

http://arche-egaki.tumblr.com/

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1742 on: April 06, 2017, 02:17:51 AM »
All those years ago...

Didn't make the cut,
ended up finding
factory work...

スマイレージ 新メンバーオーディション #2 ハロプロ!TIME #15 20110804 [HD 1080p]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:24:10 AM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1743 on: April 08, 2017, 07:23:05 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1744 on: April 16, 2017, 07:37:57 AM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1745 on: April 16, 2017, 07:28:56 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1746 on: May 02, 2017, 06:04:06 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1747 on: May 20, 2017, 07:10:27 PM »
Henkka goes on a bit of a rant over the "questionable" translations that H!P puts in it's PVs (and "questionable" is putting it politely).

WotaInTranslation - “The translation may not be accurate.”
- http://wotaintranslation.com/2017/05/14/the-translation-may-not-be-accurate/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1749 on: May 21, 2017, 08:09:05 PM »
^ They missed a couple of bizarre Kenshuusei songs - Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa おへその国からこんにちは "Greetings from Bellybutton Land" and Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki テーブル席空いててもカウンター席 "Even If a Table Seat is Open, I Sit at a Counter Seat"  :lol:

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1750 on: May 28, 2017, 05:24:05 PM »
Question: official H!P stores are only found in Japan right? So there isn't one in Taipei even though H!P acts have been performing concerts there for years...
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1752 on: June 24, 2017, 09:30:02 PM »
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru w/ Momoko, Duu, and Yanamin subbed by Meikatsudon

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1754 on: June 28, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
^ Yeah. Of course the forum goes down for several days when something big happens. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1755 on: June 28, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »
AramaJapan.com - Hello! Project announces member transfers, new members and new group
- http://aramajapan.com/news/music/hello-project-announces-member-transfers-new-members-new-group/77304/
- http://helloproject.com/news/7272/
- https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/posts/1446299172095662

TokyoGirlsUpdate.com - Hello! Project Announces Member Transfers, New Members from Kenshuusei, and New Group
- https://tokyogirlsupdate.com/hello-2017-new-regime-201706126459.html

I think I'm done with this company...To  be honest, none of the other transfers matter to me aside from Juice=Juice, and this is what has me so upset and disappointed. In my honest opinion, Juice=Juice was perfect the way they were, and adding new members will just throw off their chemistry or whatever you wanna call it. In my opinion, one of the reasons C-ute was so awesome was that once they became a 5 member group, it was just those same 5 for the rest of their career, so they never had to worry about a new person trying to fit in and adjust to the way they work, they all knew how each other worked and stuff and you can tell that all that sort of became second nature to them, and at least I saw the same thing in J=J.  How often was C-ute ranked as the best performing idol group and such? I honestly believe it's due in part to the fact that they had a stable line-up. I was looking forward to J=J sort of carrying the torch from C-ute, but now....  :banghead: :doh: To say I'm not happy with this is a HUGE understatement.  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1756 on: June 28, 2017, 08:06:04 PM »
I personally like all the additions. What I do dislike is the possibility that Mai and Risa may have been shafted in the process.

I especially like the new Angerme members, they seem so stacked with front-girl types now. Hope Maho comes back too.

And I'm one of the few who wanted new members for  J=J in the poll in the other thread. I just feel it's unrealistic for people to aspire them to come close to C-ute's standard of longevity especially since their members debuted at a much later age. And I feel that there's certain level of fan indifference to them these past few years. Just not enough interest in English speaking sites at least.

Oh, and MM got the first pick in the draft. I always thought that they would end up getting the most popular of the transferees/draftees.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1757 on: June 28, 2017, 08:27:39 PM »
However, this effectively makes Country Girls a part-time side-gig aka the new Buono.

Alright, H!P's 3 most senior units gets new transfers including 2 KSS, but as oaxiac said, what of Mai and Risa, are their statuses with the company now in limbo? Are they graduated? Part-time freelancers no different from M-Line? Or the"because-studies-so-fuck-this-industry" route moving forward aka joining Momo in completely retirement?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1758 on: June 28, 2017, 11:58:40 PM »
^ Mai and Risa certainly got a raw deal...

One really nice moment was
Yuka welcoming Ruru...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1759 on: June 29, 2017, 10:56:33 AM »
I was laughing in maniac glee when Chisaki was announced for Momusu, but then later that day I realized it might have been a demotion for her.  ...

After all, she had a pretty central spot in Country Girls and now she'll be struggling to get one line per single just because of the way Momusu is these days.

If I was an idol, I'd rather have an important role in the least popular group in H!P (I don't know how popular CG was, I'm just saying) than be a backdancer in the biggest group. >_>

It's kind of tragic. I guess we'll see what happens. It's not just that MM has a ton of members now, but line distribution has been generally crappy for a long while now. When I was watching clips from that MM concert that was broadcast on TV recently, it seemed to be 80% Oda or Fukuchan solos. So, so boring. I'd even prefer bad singing to never hearing certain members sing.

... So my rant about this ended up being a general rant about MM and not a rant about the changes, really LOL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleep Warp - Tobuhana