JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Timeless

Author Topic: [TEAM KIV] SAKURA ~ The Miyawaki Sakura Thread  (Read 84961 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM H] SAKURA ~ The Miyawaki Sakura Thread
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 06:48:10 AM »

Like a boss!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »
Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
Sapporo Dome (2013/07/31)
Watanabe Mayu, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura

Great performance!

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2014, 03:37:07 PM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2014, 09:42:36 PM »
Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate performance with Lovetan and Yukirin from the AKB48 Show 2014/02/15:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 06:11:31 PM »
Haruppi & Sakura interview in a recent issue of Bomb mag, translated by neve@akblogs.net

There are only two performances left in the Kyushu 5 Prefectures Tour that’s been your objective for so long!!
Miyawaki: The only solo concert we’d done before was the one at the Budokan, so on the first day, I was really worried about what kind of feeling there’d be. But from the first song, “The Peace!” I thought that we’d show everyone the HKT48 that rises above everyone’s expectations and enjoy every moment of it.
Kodama: When this year’s Kyushu tour was confirmed, I thought, “At last, we can tour Kyushu prefecture!!” and I think we’ve grown little by little each time we’ve stood on the stage.
During the team shuffle on the first day, the two of you were split up into Team H and Team KIV.
Kodama: I thought, “No way!!”
Miyawaki: When Sasshi said, “I’m going to announce the new teams,” I was glad because the 2nd Generation would be promoted. But then…
Kodama: I can’t really imagine anything other than the current HKT48, and I’ve been thinking about things like how the new performances will feel and how the units will be put together, but really I’m having trouble coming to terms with it. But listening to Sasshi’s words, I’ve started to think that this team shuffle is a positive thing for the future, and I’ll try my best going forwards.
Miyawaki: The team I’m going to, Team KIV, is a brand new team, so I’m really excited to see what kind of team it’ll become.
Because of that situation, the importance of the Team H performances of “Pajama Drive” with the trainees mixed in has risen in importance.
Kodama: I think the reason those performances are so great is because of the efforts of a lot of individual members. In the MCs, you’ll have polite and informal language mixed together, and the juniors trying to mess with the senior members [laughs].
Miyawaki: Until now, there are people who haven’t seen Team H, and people who haven’t seen the trainees, but I think at the recent performances, you could go along and find someone you like amongst either of them.
At these joint performances, are there any members whose characters you’re especially conscious of?
Miyawaki: The second generation “Daijoubu Senbatsu” girls (Goto Izumi, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tani Marika and Tomiyoshi Asuka) have an image of being really characterful, and are rising up. They’re also so good at MC, it’s really stimulating.
Kodama: For me, it’s Umemoto Izumi. She’s an amazing dancer. Her dancing is so cool, unlike normal idols, and there aren’t really any other girls like her in HKT48, so she’s got my attention.
It’s the so-called “Kami Kouen” because there are so many great songs in there, but within those, do you have any personal recommendations?
Miyawaki: I like “Two Years Later”. It’s a really adult song, and how cool it is can really only be expressed through the full version of the song. I’m in charge of the first lines of the song, and the key is low, so it’s difficult, but you should definitely listen to it!
Kodama: I like the opening four songs. You could call them very idol-ish songs, but they’re more pumped-up than that, and I really like the organisation on stage where there are gaps between the members.
Miyawaki: You could say that, in a good way, it doesn’t feel like a singular team as such - it’s the kind of performance where you can notice individual members.
Kodama: That’s right. Depending on the day, the organisation of the members is different, so maybe every performance is special.
Miyawaki: There are about three people for each position. For example, Nakanishi Chiyori also does the centre position for “Pajama Drive” that I’m normally in charge of, and she gives that song a different image to the one it’s had up until now when I’ve been doing it.
Kodama: These performances are a chance for the first, second and now the third generations to break down the wall between us, and I think it would be great if we could really get to know each others' and our own characters and form relationships.
Miyawaki: It’s a similar feeling to the AKB48 Himawari Gumi. It’d be a real shame if you missed out on this!! [laughs]
By the way, do you have any memories of your own class shuffles from your school lives?
Kodama: Ah, when I was at elementary school, I was always nervous about whether I’d be put in a class with the other girls I liked [laughs]. I’d been with my friends for six years, and I wanted to carry that tradition on, but my wish wasn’t granted.
Miyawaki: At elementary school, up until 5th year, I was: class 5, class 1, class 5, class 1, class 5. For me, that was a bit of a tradition, so when I got to 6th year, I was so nervous, and thinking, “It’s got to be class 1!! It has to be class 1!!” [laughs]
Kodama: What happened!?
Miyawaki: It was class 1!! I was boasting about it so much, I remember it very clearly [laughs]. At the same time as the classes are shuffled in April, it looks like our teams will be shuffled. With the beginning of the Pennant Race, both Team H and Team KIV will be great teams.
Kodama: Until then, let’s treasure the time we have left to do things with these teams.
Miyawaki: I think there are still lots of things I want to take responsibility for this year - I want to find the true meaning of ‘a challenging year'!!
Kodama: We’re running forwards at high speed, so please don’t take your eyes off HKT48!
http://www.akblogs.net/article_translations/221-kodama-haruka-miyawaki-sakura-interview-bomb

Chihiro

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mashimaro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:03 PM »
Happy Birthday, Miyawaki Sakura!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 11:20:05 PM »
Happy Sweet Sixteen, Sakura chan!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 11:34:11 PM »
Hope Sakura chan had a great day
with Family and Friends!

She was the girl who who immediately made
an impression:

HKT48 was an immediate success for many fans
because of the youthful exuberance of Sakura & her team mates:
Whether performing:

Taking part in variety:

Or Print work:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
Wishing Sakura much Joy and Happiness
in the coming year!

We feel the same way Sakura chan, but how about a Smile?

Arigatou!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 06:59:41 AM »
Sakura....
Plans for all contingencies...
And Plays To Win!

Offline muppet

• Member+
Re: [TEAM KIV | TEAM A] SAKURA ~ The Miyawaki Sakura Thread
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 11:10:02 AM »
When HKT48 had their Kyushu wide tour,
Kagoshima Prefecture eagerly awaited the
return of their native daughter, and Sakura chan
certainly delivered a great performance.

She guested on this local television show,
and she and the hosts seemed to have a great time!

Sakura Coming Home

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
Robin: Holy crime fighter, Batman!

The Batman Theme Song

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2014, 04:54:57 AM »
I went to the Ramen Restaurant Sakura-tan worked part time at in Hakata Station

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2014, 02:49:31 AM »
AKBと×× (Miyawaki Sakura & Ikoma Rina) 10/16/2014

Youtube:

Youtube (4 parts):

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2015, 01:46:55 PM »

HKT does H!P

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+