JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

Author Topic: Subtle as it is – Chapter 10 [12/22/12 – Update]  (Read 19712 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 04 [07/24/12 – Update]
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »
Neither has it happened to me. XD Le me has watched toooooo many drama serials. XD LOL. BUUUUUUUUUUUT. Risa needs to love Ai. It's the only way. Cos.... LE AI HAS SUPERNATURAL POWERS TOOO!!!!!! /SodoI/

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »
It's always nice to come home and notice that there are some updates...

But it's not so nice to be away so long and forget what happened earlier in the story.....  :depressed:

But I can always go back and read the former chapters again ^^

Poor Risa's mind is all messed up because of Ai xD But hopefully they wont erase Ai's memory  :cry: It would be the worst... Please Risa make wise decisions so we can get some AiRisa raburabu! xD

*Waiting for the next chapter*  :hee:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »
it seems like every one know about Risa being addicted towards Aichan after that kiss... is because every character inside here isn't human at all?!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 11:26:53 AM »
ah maybe the taste of aichan's lips is like a drugs to gakisan..waah!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 05:43:43 PM »
Here's a really short update for everyone. :)

----
Subtle as it is – Chapter 05 [08/05/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.

=**=**=**=
It was a bright sunny day. The wind blows frequently, the leaves of the trees and grasses sway together with the direction of the blow. At the edge of the open air park’s railings, stood a female with orange-ish reddish hair that flows with the wind.    She wore white cream colored boots with furry leggings, a white skirt with a silver chain and a white jacket.

“You let your hair down today.” A tall figure approached her, hands in pockets, black hair flowing with the wind as well.

The female turned around and smiled immediately showing her cute fangs. “Ah, Junko.” She turned back to the railings the wind gusting back at her face. “I thought it’ll be nice for a change.”

“I asked you before to do that for me, you got so mad, blushed and walked away.” Junjun muttered to herself and chucked a bit.

“Hm?” Reina looked at her again, tilting her head to one side.

“Sorry, nothing. I only recalled something funny.” Junjun answered and walked towards the railings to lean over it as well. “How was school?”

“It was well, I suppose.” Reina answered, and nodded to herself. “Although, people have been talking recently about the leave of absence of our Student Council Vice President, our President felt out of it the whole day. She’s probably worried.” Reina pouted a little. She was indeed close friends with the student council; they were the ones who helped recuperate when she lost her memories in an accident.

“I see. Was it really a large issue?” Junjun asked. “Gaki-san, your girl’s worried for you.” She transmitted telepathically.

“Che.” Came the immediate reply.

“It was. Gaki-san, our vice pres, she really absents much less takes a leave of absence. Everyone is now worried of what happened to her.” Reina leans on the rail as the wind blew again. “Like if it’s related to the recent appearances of those people who proclaim themselvess to be Goddesses or such.”

“Do you believe that they’re Goddesses?” The tall blackhaired female asked, turning around to lean her back on the rail.

“I think… they’re extraordinary people.” The shorter female answered, furrowing her eyebrows. “Then again, no one can explain why they have powers. So I guess they must be Goddesses.”

Junjun chuckled for a moment. “I see.”

“Hey! What’s funny?!”

=**=**=**=

“Ai-chan?”

The brunette stared straight as she held onto a mop she uses to clean the spill on the floor of the convenience store.

“Ai-chan?” The store owner Fujimoto Miki suddenly smirked to herself. She crept up behind the supposedly mopping female and made a grab for two luscious mounds of flesh from behind the female.

“UWAGH!” Came the expected man scream, together with the unexpected mop slash. “Ah! Miki-san!”

“Ai-chan that was veeeery dangerous!” Miki said, grateful that she ducked in time, both hands over her head in protection.

“I’m sorry!” Ai bowed immediately and resumed mopping. “I’m really just… out of it today.”

“What’s wrong? Is it the brat again?” Miki asked, dusting her outfit as she flipped the store card from open to close. “Family problems?”

“No, no. My family is fine.” Ai frowns a little. “Gaki-san, after going to the infirmary yesterday, suddenly filed an absence of leave of indefinite time and no one knows why. Then suddenly another friend of mine goes to school with a few cuts on her face. She’s the type to really take care of her appearance too so I don’t really know what happened. She says it was an accident while cooking though…”

“Face? Must be a really bad accident.” Miki takes the mop from Ai’s hand and pats the girl’s shoulder. “Go home for now. You should rest.”

“But—“

“It’s fine. Go.” Miki said and almost pushed the girl of the same age as her into the lockers to get changed and leave. “Go Go~”

Fujimoto Miki put up her hand and removed a few strands of her bangs from her face back to the top of her head. “Oh? Yes, yes. Do that. Yeah.”

=**=**=**=
“Eri?” Sayu stepped inside a dark home. She immediately started feeling for the light switch on the right side of the wall. “Ow.” Tripping on a shoe rack and successfully finding it.

Michishige Sayumi looked around the mess of a house. Shoes were scattered all around, shirts and skirts and even pants are thrown all around the living room. She immediately picked up the clothes, folded them in a semi decent way and settled them on the couch as she fixed the shoes and put them on the rack.

“Eri, if I hadn’t known you for so long, I’d think that a robber just came in here.” Sayu sighed and put away the last pair of pants and sighed. “At least I haven’t seen any underwear or I’ll be really worried… and angry.”

The black haired female climbed up the stairs, picking up socks and more shorts. “Eririn?” Sayu called again climbing more stairs and picking up more clothes.

She reached the only occupied room in that small second floor and slowly opened the door. “Eririn?” Sayu looked around for a while amongst the ‘room-like-a-dump-site’ of her beloved girlfriend, only to find a small bundle of orange move from the corner of what seemed to be a bed. “Eri?”

“Mhm? Sayu?” Eri moaned as she sat up, a pile of clothes falling down from on top of her. “What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing there?” Sayu asked back, walking towards the female, picking up more clothes on the ground. “You should seriously clean.”

“Mhm.” Eri nodded. After the clothes on top of her were removed, the female was wearing nothing but her underwear and their uniform’s blouse opened all the way.

“You know, if you seriously don’t like being attacked anywhere, you’re not doing a very good job.” Sayu raised an eyebrow, leaning forward and closing a few buttons on the turtle female’s clothes. “There, that’s more conservative.”

“Mhm, thank you.” Eri leaned into Sayu’s arms, hugging the bunny’s waist. “Still sleepy.”

“As much as I want to let you sleep, we have a job to do.” Sayu said and patted Eri’s short brunette locks, while the turtle nodded, eyes closed.

=**=**=**=
“I’m sorry for today. I’ll be heading home now.” Ai bid goodbye to Miki and left the convenience store at around seven in the evening.

It was a normal evening, light posts are open and cars seldom pass by the area. The student council president walked in a fast pace towards her home, until she turned a corner and found a female, slightly smaller than her. Long straight brown hair, with a paper on hand, and her other on her mouth, as if she was in trouble regarding something.

“Umm… may I help you?” With her inner good Samaritan mode on, Ai approached the female who only looked at her with confused eyes.

“Oh. Umm. I’m kind of lost.” The female said, with a foreign accent and scratched her head. “Umm, do you know how to get to this place?” She handed Ai the paper and frowned. “I was told it was around the area, but I am not really sure.”

“Oh. I know where it is. It’s near my house.” Ai answered with a smile. “Do you want to go with me? I’ll take you there. It’s really close.”

“Oh really?!” The girl smiled at her brightly, taking her hand into a handshake. “Thank you! Thank you!”

“It’s around ten to fifteen minutes of walk, so I guess we should get acquainted since we might actually become neighbors.” Ai smiled. “I’m Takahashi Ai, what’s your name?”

“Oh! My name is Qian Lin!” Without letting go the hand she was shaking a while ago, she shook it again. “You can call me, Linlin!”

(Chapter 5/END)

A/N: if I started doing PM Lists, would people reply more? ; A ;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 05 [08/05/12 – Update]
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 08:31:39 PM »
 ^yups! :) ah where's gakisan! hey aichan is worried come backkkkkk!!! where are yoooh!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 10:23:34 PM »
Gaki-saaaaan!!! Come baaaack, Ai-chan misses you...  :cry:

“Ai-chan?” The store owner Fujimoto Miki suddenly smirked to herself. She crept up behind the supposedly mopping female and made a grab for two luscious mounds of flesh from behind the female.

Hands off, Miki!! Ó_____o Don't scare the poor Ai-chan.... xD

Eri and her messy house.... xD For some reason, it didn't surprise me that her house is in a mess...

But hopefully Risa will be back in the picture in the next chapter... And damn it Gaki-san don't make Ai-chan worry too much!  :scolding: Go kiss your lovely<3 xD Hell, I am too tired. I should go to bed now...

Hopefully you will update soon!  :)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 05:17:53 AM »
reinaxjunko is cutes ;3; though for amoment i thought reina was one fo those godesses cus of the hair color XDD

kameshige was adorbs too with sayu being eris mini cleaning lady XD and i bet if they didnt have a job to do they'd be doing another importiant job ;D

and the start of ailin this could be a blessing or a curse with linko in the picture now ;3;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 01:29:27 PM »
“Gaki-san, your girl’s worried for you.” She transmitted telepathically.

“Che.” Came the immediate reply.
AHAH!!!!!!!!!! SPOTTED. HEY RISA, SOMEONE LOVES YOU. XD Ok, I don't mean to ask, but someone mind telling me what's PM lists? I know PM is like, messaging but.... What's a PM list? O.O Sorry for being an idiot.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 04:22:40 AM »
aichan miss gaki, not knowing that she was now in a curfew... so quickly let risa be out of the lights... or else, the poor student president gonna be soulless for some time...

for the PM lists, is it referring to the ahem goody postings ?! :nervous

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 08:11:51 AM »

PM Lists: Is a list of people who wants to receive a personal message every time I update.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:21:32 PM by arisa03 »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2012, 09:13:54 AM »
 but that's not your name hehe okay im sorry :) im really sorry ..

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »
Please remove it. Thank you.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »
 oh yes sure just wait. :nervous ok relax!!! phew!  :peace:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:31:31 PM by maikeatoot »

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2012, 05:50:45 PM »
Subtle as it is – Chapter 06 [08/07/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.

===**==**=
“Ah! It’s here!” Linlin exclaimed pointing at a house two streets before Ai’s. “Thank you very much, Takahashi-san!”

“No problem!” Ai answered and raised a thumb up at the Chinese girl. “Well, I’ll see you around?” The younger female nodded and knocked onto the door of the house.

“Linlin?” The person who answered the door asked and the female immediately jumped up and down, and entered in as she was welcomed.

Ai smiled, and continued walking towards her home. Upon arriving in front of her house she lives in with her foster family, she notices a familiar figure on the right side of the house, slowly approaching her. The figure was staggering, and weak, taking its time to take one step forward.

Ai squinted to see clearer, and then her eyes widened, her mouth hang open. “Gaki-san?”

~~~
Sayu, Junjun and Eri teleported into the White room completely in their Goddess forms and immediately raised their eyebrows when they found no one in sight.

Footsteps made them turn around to behind them, a worried faced Rika, and a completely pissed off Nakazawa Yuko-san met them.

“Anyone knows where Takahashi lives?” Yuko asked.

“I do. What happened?” Eri answered feeling her hands cold up.

“Gaki-san… escaped.” Yuko gritted her teeth scratching her head. “Also, you don’t really want to go inside the room now. Kei-chan’s a bit busy.”

“Where’s Yaguchi-san? Tsuji-san? Kago-san?” Junjun asked.

“You really don’t want to see them now.” Rika sighs, holding her left wrist with her right hand. “I’m sure they don’t want you guys to see them either.”

“Gaki-san… She…” Sayu spoke but was cut off by Yuko’s sudden command.

“Anyway, we need to go to Takahashi now. She might be in danger, or not. We need to see her.” Yuko said, the three nodded immediately.
=~~=~~=
“Gaki-san?” Ai immediately rushed over her and grabbed her by her arms. She looked at her disheveled form, her eyes were closed, her hair was messy, and her clothes weren’t torn but were unbelievably wrinkled. Her arms had bruises and she had a few scratches on her face. “Are you alright?”

“Are you alright?” Gaki asked her voice hoarse. She raised a hand to land it on Ai’s shoulder and opened her eyes to look at Ai’s worried ones.

“What are you talking? I’m the one who’s supposed to ask you that!” Ai frowned and shook the female a bit. “Are you okay? Gaki-san!”

Risa remained silent, closing her eyes again and taking a step back from Ai, making her grip lose from her arms. She leaned her back on the nearest wall, and slid down to slightly sit on the ground. “I’m glad your fine.”

“If you’re not answering me, then I’ll just deduce that you’re not okay.” Ai pursed her lips and grabbed the female by the hand and yanked her up to a standing position. “You’re coming with me inside my house.”

“I—“ The SC Vice President suddenly faltered in her movement and fell forward onto Ai’s back. “I’m… fine.”

Ai turned around to catch her in her arms. She pulled her back a little to look at her face. She put her hand on Risa’s neck and forehead. “You’re burning! You shouldn’t be out at this time of the night with a fever! Gaki-san! You’re staying with me and that’s final!”

“No, No. I can’t do that.” Risa spoke, taking a step backward again. “I can’t do that. I need to go. Go somewhere.” She could feel it. She’s losing it. She’s losing it again.

“No, Gaki-san, no.” Ai growled at her, keeping her firm grip on her wrist. “You have to stay here, with me. You’re sick. Your house is far.”

“Ai… Ai-chan.” She struggled to say her name. A jolt of pain surged from within her body targeting her head as Risa held her temples with both hands, falling to the ground in Ai’s surprise. “Go… Go away.”

“I can’t do that, Risa!” Ai shouted, kneeling to the ground. “You’re in pain. You have problem. I just… I just can’t leave you here!”

“It’s for your safety! Leave me alone!” Risa shouted as she hit the ground hard with her fist, making it crack a little. “Please… Ai-chan.”

“NO!” Ai grabbed Risa’s shoulders and shook her. “I can’t do that! I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know what’s wrong with you. But if you need help, I’m here to help you!”

“You don’t… You don’t understand!” Risa answered, holding a hand over her eyes. She knew her eye color was changing, and she can’t let Ai see this. She can’t let Ai know. She was stupid enough to rush over to her in this state. But she knew danger was near, and that Ai needs to be saved. “Leave me alone! Ai! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“NO!” Ai shouted even louder. “We’ve known each other for four years. You know me better than anyone else. You’ve helped me countless of times. If you need help tell me. I want to help you too…” She told the female, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Risa made a deep sigh, and looked at her. Ai stared at her, after a few moments, her head registered something. Her eyes were gold. They engaged in a short staring contest, before Risa made a grab for her neck, and forcefully sealed their lips together.

She pressed Ai onto the nearby wall, using her right hand as a cushion for Ai’s head as she kissed her roughly. It was only until to Risa’s surprise when she kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her neck. She pulled away to look at Ai’s expression, only to find her with her eyes closed.

In a moment, her eyes shifted from gold to red, back to chocolate brown, as she collapsed sideward to the ground.

“RISA!” Ai immediately rushed to her side to check up on her. She put her hand on her forehead and noticed her fever rising. She stood up and rang the door bell to her home. “Yui! Yui! Come out! I need your help!”

=~~~=
“ACCHOO!” Tanaka Reina rubbed her nose after sneezing. She placed both her hands in her pockets as she walked the dark streets, with no one but her. After a few steps, she hears a pair of footsteps from behind her. She looks back but sees no one. “Must be my imagination.” She shrugged and continues walking down the path.

She starts walking again, hearing the same footsteps trying to time it with hers. She stops abruptly, the footsteps stops as well. She broke into a run as the footstep ran after her. She couldn’t bear to look back, she didn’t want to.

Reina turned a right corner into the streets, crowded with many people. Avoiding them one by one as she continued running, and started to slow down as she was submerged into a lot of people, she wasn’t sure if she made the right choice. However she knew that if someone attempted to grab her here, there were a lot of people to witness it.

She looked around and suddenly bumped into someone.

“Oh! Sorry!” She apologized and looked at the person. She was taller, and had shoulder length hair.

“Reina-chan!” The female exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, may I know who you are?” Reina asked politely.

“It’s Aika! Mitsui Aika!”

=~~~=
Niigaki Risa lay down on Ai’s bed, a towel on her forehead. Ai sat beside her, watching her sleep. All of a sudden her face changed color to red. “Why did I do that? Why… why did she do that?”

A knock broke her train of thoughts. Immediately she shook her head left and right and spoke, “Come in.”

“How’s Niigaki-chan?” Mrs. Takahashi asked as Ai smiled wryly saying that her fever was still high, but she’s resting well. “Well... there are a few people looking for you downstairs.”

Ai furrowed her eyebrows, but she had no choice but to check on them. “Mama, can you… watch over her for a moment?” Her mother nodded and entered the room as she exited.

She went down the stairs. she could feel her heart thumping loudly at her chest. As if something bad was going to happen, Ai opened the door and was surprised to see two familiar faces and two new ones.

“Eri, Sayu.” She greeted. “What brings you here?”

“I’m sorry, but can we see Gaki-san?” Eri asked politely, as the blonde female behind her tapped her foot impatiently, and the tall black haired female looked at her. Sayu was just silent.

“How did you know that Gaki-san is here?” Ai asked raising an eyebrow.

“It’s a really long story, but please let us see her first so… yeah.” Sayu explained briefly. Ai nodded and led them inside her home, into her room as her mom left them to their privacy.

After a few short introductions into Yuko and Junjun, the goddess troupe leader Yuko walked over to Gaki and checked on her situation.

“She seems fine right now.” Yuko spoke and sat down on a chair. “She’ll wake up soon.”

“Can I ask what’s going on?” Ai said, everyone turning to look at her. “I mean… Gaki-san took a leave of absence, and then I find her staggering to my house… I don’t know. I feel like… I should be involved.”

Eri, Junjun and Sayu looked at each other.

“Yes, you should be involved.” Yuko answered. “But our circumstances are hard to believe. Especially hers,” she pointed at Gaki resting on the bed and crossed her arms in front of her. “She needs you a lot.”

“Need…” Ai mumbled under her breath. “What kind of need… is it?”

“You got kissed, didn’t you?” Sayu asked quite directly, immediately making the female blush.

“I- I didn’t! What are you talking about…” Ai quickly denied as she looked away. Silence.

Sayu smirked. Eri looked like she was communicating with aliens. Junjun sighed, as Yuko raised an eyebrow. “Yes. I did. She kissed me.” She admitted shyly and played with her fingers.

“Did you kiss her back?” Yuko asked. Ai immediately jerked her shoulders and gave her a deer caught in headlights expression. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Ai immediately colored red and sighed.

“You see, there are a lot of rumors regarding Goddesses and all those sorts.” Yuko started explaining, raising an eyebrow. “But this brat is a special case.” Ai looked at her confused. “These two as well,” Yuko answered pointing at Sayu and Junjun.

“A lot of people don’t believe, but Goddesses do exist. However, a simple explanation to it would be… we’re immortal. But we’re humans too.” Yuko spoke in a matter of fact way. “Sayu is a half-succubus half-goddess. I bet you could understand that if you let her walk alone, men would just flock around her like she’s a magnet.”

“Yes. That did happen before.” Ai nodded, her mouth open.

“While Junjun is also a half-goddess half-succubus, but she has more experience in controlling her succubus-like hormones so she can control it well.” Yuko explained again. “While Eri is a full blooded goddess,” Ai looks over at Eri who just smiles at her and nods.

“And Gaki-san…?”

“Oh. She’s human alright.” Yuko answered and sighed. “But right now, she’s a Vampire, granted Goddess abilities.”

“Eh?”

“What I’m trying to tell you is…” Yuko answered. “She desperately needs your blood.”

(Chapter 6/END)

A/N: So no one wants the PM Lists right?

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 06 [08/07/12 – Update]
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
 ^ OOH ME !!

yeeeh! vampire gakisan!!! hey hey aichan gakisan needs your blood go give her one liter of blood every day ! huh?! :)

~can't wait for the next chapteeeeer..~~~~~~~

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 05:43:35 AM »
i want to be in your pm list... add me +1

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 05:59:57 AM »
^ OOH ME !!

yeeeh! vampire gakisan!!! hey hey aichan gakisan needs your blood go give her one liter of blood every day ! huh?! :)

~can't wait for the next chapteeeeer..~~~~~~~
you are mean... like that, aichan will got drained out one of the days.... unless gaki have something to make up to her *devil smile*

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 06:06:50 AM »
btw, i have some questions that i need to clarify:
1. why gaki from a human turn to a vampire and have goddess power?
2. who is the culprit to have turn her into a vampire?
3. why kiss will make her so turned on?
4. since gaki is the vampire, she should be the one to have erased the memory, why ended up is aichan?
5. will aichan be also just another immortal that yet to discover?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 09:33:28 AM »
btw, i have some questions that i need to clarify:
1. why gaki from a human turn to a vampire and have goddess power?
2. who is the culprit to have turn her into a vampire?
3. why kiss will make her so turned on?
4. since gaki is the vampire, she should be the one to have erased the memory, why ended up is aichan?
5. will aichan be also just another immortal that yet to discover?

Hello yellow. The rest of the questions will have to wait, because they're part of the storyline, but I will answer no. 4 for you.

4.) Because Gaki is the Vampire and everyone else needs her, Ai-chan will be in danger if she gets into contact with any of them. But if she forgets everything (like Reina) she'll be safe.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star