JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba

Author Topic: Party Don't Stop - OS (09-09-11) - COMPLETED  (Read 3860 times)

Offline asahi

Party Don't Stop - OS (09-09-11) - COMPLETED
« on: September 09, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »
I wrote this before haruna’s birthday, it was stocked on my pc so I’ve decided to post it here. im sorry for the not so good scenes. But I hope you’ll enjoy reading. Sorry for the typos.
…….
PARTY DON’T STOP.

It will be Haruna’s Birthday next week, but we have decided to celebrate it in advance because next week is gonna be a tight schedule for us, charity works, shooting and photoshoots and the 3rd senbatsu election was coming up. So we planned to hold it today at Haruna’s House.
I had my photoshoot and shooting this morning so I was like 1 hour late for the party, I arrived at Haruna’s house at exactly 8:45 in the evening. I was still outside but I could hear loud music and noises coming from the tall girl’s house. The music was extremely loud.

“Acchan~! At last you’re here!!  Welcome welcome” Yuko welcomed me as if it was her own house.

“Hey.. Sorry I was late, how’s everything going? Seems like having fun? and it’s not your own house btw” I laughed at her, guessing what her answers gonna be.

“ Heey! That’s mean, but it’s my future’s wife house anyway so it’s okay.. heeehee, come in come in”

As I stepped inside the noisy house, first thing that I notice was the small figure girl dancing in the middle of the living room banging her head like crazy with a big creepy smile on her face, and a bottle of beer on her left hand and her right hand was on another girls’ waist.

“ What the..?!”

Yuko saw my surprised expression and look at me, confused, then she look on the direction I was staring at then she laughed and said:

“hahaha, look at what alcohol can do, Takamina got drunk and it’s pretty funny watching her turn into another form. I didn’t know that “Our little captain.” Could be so wild and extremely flirt sometimes..  ” she laughed.

Yuko kept laughing but I was not, I mean this was the first time for me to see Takamina like that.

“ ahh, acchan, let’s go there!” she points at where haruna and mariko is sitting, they wave at me and signals me to come “let’s go there” yuko said.

I nodded, I was walking but still my eyes was still stuck on the small girl’s other form. It was a big shock for me to see her act like that.

As we came close to mariko and the others, they smile and waved at me, i did the same and smiled back.

“hey acchan, how’s your photoshoot?” mariko asked.

“ahh, y-yeah.. it was fun”

They kept talking and talking but I was like answering them with short responses, my eyes were still glued to takamina’s wild actions. I saw her hands moved on mocchi’s back and sliding until it stops at the girl’s butt.

“w-what the hell.?!” That was on thought, I was really pissed or maybe jealous and then I saw her whispering something to mocchi’s that made the other girl’s face red. But what shocked me the most was when I saw her kiss mocchi..

On the lips…

It didn’t last long, but what the hell was she thinking?! Even though she was drunk.. how could she?!

That made my patience reach it’s full limit, and I stood up and had a straight shot of the strong wine, making the others looked at me confused. I remove my jacket and move towards the dance floor.  I look at her as I swing my hips and looked away as she saw me looking.

I kept dancing and dancing without thinking about anything, seems like I was lost on my own thoughts.
What’s on my mind was if she can then I can too. I don’t need her!!  Why do I care anyways on what she’s doing, she’s not my Lover or anything!! Just do what you want!

Before I realized what was happening, I felt a body brush up against mine. I pressed back into it on impulse. It was soft.

“Rock your body, rock your body
Can we do it non-stop”

The “someone” who was at my back touched my shoulder with smooth, phantom hands. I looked back to see who did that to me..

Takamina.

She pressed her small body against mine once more, and I saw her grinned at me, she was like teasing me. I felt my body became hot as our dance started to get more intense. The lights transformed to blue and purple, heightening the dark atmosphere.

I was still enjoying the closeness we were having together as our waist was bumping to each other. But that didn’t stop me from asking her what she was doing a while ago.

I placed my arms on her shoulder circling it through her neck.she didn’t stop me, but I saw her grinned at me once again. Her face was really close on mine and I could smell the alcohol that was glued to her breath.

“ Are you drunk or just acting up?” I asked her as my voice was fierce as well as the way I looked at her. Even though i know that takamina was 100% drunk, because I know that she COULD never ever do this kind of things.

“what do you think huh? I like myself better this way” she smirked at me, still her hands on my neck.

Takamina smirked into my own hair and wrapped warm arms around my waist. I hate to admit it but I really do like the way she pulls her body onto mine.

“Shake your booty, shake your booty
'Till the mor-ning drops
Be my lover while the champagne pops !
Be my boogie, be my beauty
'Till the party don't stop”

I felt drawn to her, and our eyes stayed glued. I swayed my hips back and forth, she lowered her hands and looped her fingers in my belt loops.

But wait? Why am I letting her touch me this way? I feel blood rush on to my cheeks as feel her forehed on mine and our face were inches away. She was smiling. I tightened the my grip on her shoulders and push my waist and rubbed it on her jeans, I don’t know what was happening but I feel like I can’t control myself. Does it means like im drunk also? But I didn’t drink that many. Only a shot of a wine that was on the table.

The hands of hers that was on my waist was sliding down, my eyes widened as I feel her hands on my butt. The music change to a lower tempo, a soft, and more romantic one, the light change it’s color aswell. Darker than before.

I snapped out on my mind, and I feel like a came back to the world I should be, I removed forcefully her hands and grabbed her wrist as I dragged her  towards the kitchen. I locked the door to make sure that nobody would interrupt us  and glare at the girl who leans on the wall.

“tche, what is your problem now?!” she said, closed eyes.

“Your so drunk, are you out of your mind? And what the hell were you doing to mocchi a while ago?!” I answered back while walking towards her. still glaring at her.

She opened her eyes then grinned at me. “hohohoh.. Seems like my bestfriend is jealous” she answered me with a confident on her eyes.

I didn’t respond, as I know I was but I can’t admit it, not to this drunk and different takamina. She started walking and our position switch, I was now the one who was leaning the wall but not intentionally, I started stepping back as she was moving forward with the annoying grin she has since on the dance floor.

Then I found myself immediately pressed up against the wall. Her hands on the side of my head, trapping me. “Atsuko-chaan” calling me as teasingly as I looked away, her face was really close and I found this situation dangerous.

“You want me to do  the same?” grinning as she said, “or you want more intimate” the last question were so soft as she said to my ears. Whispering. Her sudden words made me shiver.

Before I could say something she reached out and grazed her thumb thumb across my bottom lip.
I watched her start to lean in before I closed my eyes. Our lips met. She moved back then said “You like it?” then she moved to my ears then whispered “or more?” she was now speaking with a seductive voice that is driving me crazy.

Then again she moved and close the distance of us once again but this time she kissed me harder, more hungrier . I tilted my head to give her more access, yes I was retaliating with her actions, I gave in to the lustful desire that I was keeping. I grabbed to her collar to push her more closer. She pulled back once again and look at me, telling me what she wanted to do. I feel like I got what she wants, same as myself wanted this. Maybe because we are both drunk but it doesn’t matter, I’ll just take the consequences later, I just wanted to make her mine even just tonight.

I found this very endearing.

I leaned forward and capture her lips more deeper than the first one., I feel like her lips formed a smile but ignore it. Then she wasted no time and move her tongue past my lips which welcomed my own. I moaned “hnngg.. t-taka-mi-na..”  as she moved to my neck and lick a certain part then bit it a little. I could feel her teeth grazing on my sensitive skin,  Then started kissing me hotly there. She was all over me, she became my everything.

She pulled back again and move apart she stared at me smiling, I don’t get what she wants. I look at her confused. She reached for my hand and dragged me, she stop as we reached the chair that was placed near the fridge.

“w-what?” after the long silence I’ve decided to speak.

She smiled and gently pushed me in the chair. She walked and grabbed a can of beer that was placed on the table. she grab some of it then started drinking it but she didn’t swallow. She come back at me, im still looking at her confused. She sat on my lap facing me, her legs between mine. And circled her hands on my neck, she leaned in to kiss me? No, she was transferring the beer that was on her mouth to me, I wanted to push her away, but she won’t let go, I can’t take the taste of the beer she was giving me. but I have no chance but to swallow it all. As she finished, I coughed when she part her mouth on mine.

“don’t worry, it will make you more comfortable as we continue” she whispered and her hands started roaming  around my body, it gave me goose bumps as I feel her hands slip on the pink blouse im wearing she started to lift it up slower but still not leaving my skin alone. She was kissing me gently but this time more slower, more sensual. I followed her lead and slowed things down as well. I raised my hand up to let her removed my clothes. when it was removed she tossed it aside. After it was removed she didn’t waste more time and unclasped the last garment I was wearing in my upper body. Her fingers splayed across my stomach and my breath hitched at the tickling sensation.

“T-Taka-mina-ahh”

I feel that it was a little bit unfair that I was topless and she’s not, I removed her black jacket and slowly undid the buttons of her grey blouse. As the clothes were removed from her, she removed her own bra as well. she started trailing kisses between my breast down to my stomach. She moved down on my lap and kneeled down in front of me. she hold my waist still kissing my bare stomach. coming to rest before my jeans, which she unbuttoned. I lifted my hips and soon those were tossed aside.

I felt really exposed but I have no intention to stop. I needed more.

Now the last thing that was on me was my underwear. She reached for my hand then kissed it, stand up a little and reached for my lips. She’s whispering something to me..

“before everything else, I wanted to tell you that yes, maybe im drunk, I maybe doing crazy things but everything happening now is what I wanted.. it might be not that obvious but I love you so much acchan,
I thank this party I thank who ever made me this drunk, it made me realize everything. That I want you. More than anything.  I love you”

I smiled as she finished her confession, I wasn’t expecting that. I love you too takamina. This night we’ll be my best night ever.

“I love you to— takami--- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

-END

A/N : that was uhmm. lame. but than kyou for those whoever will take time to read this.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:47:38 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
Re: Party Don't Stop - OS (09-09-11)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
will we have more please~~~???  :shy1: :shy1: :shy1:

Flean

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
Gah!!! Takamina so wild!!!  :twisted: :twisted:  but me like it~~ :twothumbs :twothumbs

please write more~~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 06:15:29 PM »
Wouu drunk Takamina go!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 12:00:33 AM »
Me want the full x-rated version ;D

Is this so hot!

I thought at first this is going to be kojiYuu fic since you mention something about haruna's birthday but it turns out to be ATSUMINA!!!!
AWESOME!!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 03:22:24 AM »
LOLOL. GO Takaman! Takamina has taken a wild step to adulthood. LOL. I bet something Kojiyuu might be happening as well. 8D I'm on iPod so my comment will have to be a teensy weensy bit too short xD. Update soon! =D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »
wow takamina.. being rude cool but what going to happend next.. i mean the next morning...

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba