JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up

Author Topic: Synchro Tokimeki (Chap 4 : The first Day I Saw Airin’s Smile)  (Read 7404 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai

Chapter 0 : Prologue

--FLASHBACK--

“JURINAAAA!” a girl shouted to her friend who was playing on the school basketball court.

The girl named jurina looked the source of the voice. When she saw the girl, she quickly run to her.

“Mayuyu…What are you doing here?” Asked Matsui Jurina

“Here..For Jurina” Watanabe Mayu give a bottle of cold water to Jurina

“Ahh, thanks” Jurina received the bottle

“You practice too hard. Jurina need to take a break now. Let’s sit on that bench” Mayu pointed at the bench on the edge of basketball  court

Then both of them sit on the bench

“Nee Jurina, did you watched the basketball game yesterday on TV?”

“Of course. It was the final of national high school basketball competition. The game was so intense. It was a great game, right?”

Mayu nodded enthusiastically  “Right..Right..The captain from the winner team was playing so awesome. No wonder she became the MVP of the match”

“Mayu, I’ll tell you one thing”

“What?”

“I can play much more awesome than that MVP.” Jurina said proudly

Mayu chuckled “Haha..Really? can you proof it?”

“Nee Mayu..When I become a senior high school student, I will join that competition. I will work very hard to win that competition. I will make Mayu proud of me..”

“Jurina..”

“Now, I’m a 1st year junior high school, so I still have 3 years until I can join and win competition. Until that day come, Mayu will always support Jurina right?”

Mayu nodded “Un..I will always support Jurina”

“Then, that’s a promise..Our promise”

“Yeah, our promise”

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Akihabara Team
Oshima Yuko
With height 152 cm, Yuko was the shortest member in akihabara team history. She was known as the “squirrel” because of her small body could do very quick movement

Miyazawa Sae
The ace of Akihabara Team. Sometimes individualistic. The former captain of the team

Akimoto Sayaka
Current captain of Akihabara Team. Very discipline.

Sashihara Rino
A hardworking and energetic player. It seems like she never lost her energy.

Shinoda Mariko
This tall girl’s speciality was 3-point shot

Other member s: Kitahara Rie, Yokoyama Yui, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho

Manager : Kashiwagi Yuki
A princess –like girl. But she’s a good manager and responsible person

Vice-manager : Watanabe Mayu
Yuki’s best friend. Accepting the vice-manager position half-heartedly (She was forced by Yuki).

Nagoya Team

Matsui Rena
Just an ordinary player with moderate skill. But don’t make this player mad. Or she will be a “dangerous” player

Matsui Jurina
The rising star of Nagoya Team. A very skillful player.

Takayanagi Akane
The captain of Nagoya Team. She could jump very high. That’s why she was called “Bird of Nagoya”

Yagami Kumi
She’s a fighter on the court. Never ever gave up. No matter how many opponent’s player do offensive fault on her, this girl would always stand again..

Nakanishi Yuka
This person didn’t talk much..She was good at stealing the ball from opponent player’s hand.

Other members : Oya Masana, Kinoshita Yukiko, Takada Shiori, Suda Akari, Kuwabara Mizuki,

Manager : Furukawa Airi
A lovely and fun girl. Always be the one who motivated her team when Nagoya team was down.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:56:01 PM by yukofan »

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [MOVED] Synchro Tokimeki
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »

Chapter 1 : Akihabara’s new vice-manager & Nagoya’s new member

--On Akihabara High School--

There were 2 girls who were watching the basketball team practice.

“’Mayuyu, I know you’re nervous. But, please don’t looked so obvious. Look, your hand is shaking. I even haven’t introduce you to our team. Hahaha..” Kashiwagi Yuki laughed at her friend.

Watanabe Mayu hit Yuki’s shoulder “Hey, Yukirin. Stop make fun of me. If it wasn’t you who kept begging at me every single day, I wouldn’t agre to be your vice-manager ”

“Yeah, I even came into your nightmare just to begging at you”

“Why me, Yukirin?” Mayu asked with pout on her face

Yuki held Mayu’s hand and looked into her eyes “Because you’re my daughter, Mayuyu. A child should help her mother, right?” Yuki gave mayu puppy eyes.

Mayu released her hand from Yuki’s grip “Sometimes I feel uneasy with this mother-daughter relationship..”

“C’mon, Mayu. You’re the person I trust the most in this school. Besides, you love basketball, don’t you? I kow you love it so much. Then why at first you didn’t want to be part of our school team?”

Mayu silent for a moment.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to answer. Because starting from today, you become part of this team” Yuki smiled and tapped Mayu’s shoulder

“Hey, Girls! Please stop the practice! I have importants announcements!” Yuki shouted to the team members

After hearing their manager’s yell, all the member gathered and sit around Yuki and Mayu.

“What announcement, Yuki?” Asked Miyazawa Sae, the captain.

“You’ll know after this..”

“Ahh kawaii~ you are so cute..” said Oshima Yuko

“Really? Arigatou, Yuko..” Yuki said happily

“NOT YOU! But the girl next to you” Yuko pointed her index finger toward Mayu.

Yuki’s face expression became sour “Hey, I’m also cute, you know?”

“What’s your name?” Yuko asked Mayu, ignoring her manager

“Let me introduce this girl to you, girls..” Yuki said

“Hey, manager..I asked her, not you..”

“Shut up, Squirrel!! You’re so annoying sometimes..Listen, Girls..This is Watanabe Mayu. The new vice manager”

“I’m Watanabe Mayu. Starting from today I become your vice manager. I’ll do my best for this team. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“So this was the first announcement, the second one is I’ve made the practice schedule. I hope you all can be discipline in the practice”

Mayu gave the schedule practice paper to every member. When she gave the schedule to Yuko, Yuko said to Mayu “I’m Oshima Yuko. I’m still single. Do you have lover now, Mayu-chan?”

“Yuko, it’s not the right place to flirt a girl..” the manager said which followed by other team member’s laughter.

“Yuki, you’re so mean..” Yuko said poutingly . Mayu just smiled seeing Yuko’s act..

“Okay, all of you have received the schedule..Now, let’s move to the last announcement..Starting from today, this team has new captain. Akimoto Sayaka, you are the new captain of this team”

Miyazawa Sae shocked. She stood up and said “what is this? I’m the captain! Why you give my position to other member?!”

“I’m sorry, Sae. I’ve talked to the coach and he agreed this decision. It’s for this team’s sake. Lately, you seemed to not focused on this team. It’s a hard decision.. ”

“It’s not fair, Yuki!!”

“I’m so sorry, Sae. But…”

“I don’t want to hear your excuse!!” Sae immediately leave the basketball court

--in Nagoya basketball club room--

“Listen everyone..I want to introduce our team’s new member” Furukawa Airi, the manager, spoke.

“EEHHH??!!!” everyone were surprised. How could there were a new member of the team while they hadn’t hold the open recruitment for new member.

“I know, all of you must be surprised. But, trust me. She is a very good player. I know her since junior high school. Fortunately, this year she enter our beloved school.”

“Are you sure she’s a good player or you just make her join into our team because she’s you friend?” said Yagami Kumi

“Ne Kuumin..If Airin said she’s a good player, then she must be a good player” said Matsui Rena

“Rena is always defend Airin~ ” Takayanagi Akane teased which made Rena and Airin blushed

“He-Hey stop it, Churi. Back to the topic. Are you ready to meet your new teammate??!!” Airin shouted…

“…………..”

There were silent….

“Hey! Why you guys are not excited at all?!”

“Just show us her face..” Nakanishi Yuka said unenthusiastically

“Geez, you guys..” Airin then clap her hand and shouted “Jurina, come in!”

Then someone open the meeting room’s door. She slowly walked toward Airin and stood next to Airin. Airin encircled her arm around the girl’s shoulders.

“This is our new member.”

“I’m Matsui Jurina Jurina. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” Jurina bowed

“Woah, we have the same family name” Rena said in surprise

All the member were looking at Jurina from head to toe.

“Do you really can play basketball?” Churi, the captain, asked

“I love basketball since I was a kid. I joined basketball club in junior high school. My dream is to participate in national competition. If you ask whether I can play basketball well or not, I should say maybe I’m not the best player but I always play my best in every match.” Jurina answer ed with full of confident. Churi nodded her head. She seemed satisfied with Jurina’s answer

“More question to our new member?” Airin said to her team

“Something that you like?”

Jurina tilted her head “Mmmm..basketball is something that I like the most. I also like ramen, comics, and music”

“Something that you don’t like?”

Jurina’s face expression suddenly changed “People who can’t keep their promise is something that I hate the most.”

After hearing Jurina’s answer, Churi walk toward jurina “Welcome to the team, Jurina. I’m Takayanagi Akane, the captain. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“well, I think it’s enough for the introduction of our new member. To celebrate our new member, LET”S GO TO KARAOKE!!!” Airin yelled

“YEAAHHHHH!!!!!” all the team member were happy with their manager idea.Well., except Jurina..

“Airin, doesn’t we need to practice basketball? The competition is almost come?”

“C’mon, Jurina..Before the competition come, we need to entertain ourselves, right? ”

“YEAAAHHH!!!!” all the members yell

“Let’s go! I want to sing SKE48’s new song!!” Airin said
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:38:35 AM by yukofan »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:30:41 AM »

Chapter 2 : The Conversation

A bunch of Nagoya girls came out from a karaoke place

“Ahhh~ It was so fun!!!”  Airin threw her arm into the air

“What was fun about it? Within 2 hours in karaoke room, you guys ONLY sang that aishite I love you song” Jurina complaint

“ The title was aishiteraburu, Jurina” Yagami Kumi said

“Well, it can’t be help since all of us are fans of SKE48. Right, girls?” Akane said

“YEAAAHHH!!!!” the Nagoya girls yelled

“I think I’ve joint the wrong club. It’s not a basketball team. It’s a group of idols’ fan” Jurina facepalmed to herself.

The Nagoya girls kept walking and talking about their idols until they reached a bus stop and wait for the bus to came

“Ne Jurina, let’s walk until the next bust stop” Airin said to Jurina

“Eh? Why? We can take the bus from here, right guys?” Jurina asked to the girls

“Yeaahhh!!!!!”

“I have something to tell to Nagoya’s new member. You guys, take the bus from here”

“What Airin want to talk to Jurina?” Rena asked. There was a unhappy tone from her voice

“It’s our privacy” Airin answered

A bus was stop in front of the girls.

“The bus is coming! Hurry up or your parents will scolded you for coming home late” Airin pushed the girls into the bus

“Goodnight, Manager! Goodnight, Jurina!” The girls who was already inside the bus waved their hand to Airin and Jurina.

“Goodnight, Girls. Don’t forget we have to practice tomorrow!!”  Airin said.

After the bus leaving, Jurina and Airin walked toward the next bus stop..

Airin put her hands inside her jacket pocket “It’s so cold tonight~~~”

“What do you want to tell me? ”

“I just want to say that I’m  happy that Jurina join my team. I’m so happy.”

“Thank you, Airin. I’m happy too. I was once thought that I wouldn’t able to play basketball again. But, look at me now, I join your team.”

“Hehe, Jurina. It’s seems like we can’t be separated, right?”

“Haha..You were the manager in my junior high school basketball club. And now in my senior high school club. ”

“Ne Jurina, how is your leg now?”

“It still felts hurt sometimes. But, it doesn’t matter.”

“Glad to hear that. You know what, I was once thought that you really gave up on basketball. ”

“There were times that I thought I wouldn’t play basketball again.

“Mmmm?”

“I wanted to feel again the feeling of winning, losing, running, sweating, exhausting. I wanted to play basketball again. Even after that incident. Even after my leg was fractured. Even after I had to wait for almost one year until I could walk. I wanted to be on the court again.”

“Why you enter Nagoya school? You know that Nagoya basketball team is just an average team. Why you didn’t enter the school which can give you chance to win the national competition? You know you have the talent. You have abilities, Jurina. ”

“It doesn’t matter anymore..”

“What do you mean?”

“ I already gave up my dream to win national competition.”

“Jurina..”

“Don’t ask why, Airin. You know the reason”

“Geez, You still thinking about her? Even after she left you so suddenly after that incident? Even after she left you without any word?”

Jurina was silent

“Just forget her, Jurina!”

“I want to. But, I can’t. It still hurts, you know?” Jurina put her palm on her left chest indicating that her heart was still felt hurts. “She promised to always keep support me. When I think that I want to win national competition, it reminds me of our promise. The promise that she broke”

“Is the promise so important?!”

“You mustn’t break the promise that you’ve made, don’t you?”

“Jurina, just forget the broken promise, kay? Is she so special for you that she can make you quit your dream? ”

“She’s not special anymore. I hate her..”

“Listen, Jurina. With or without her, you still have your own future. Your future is on your hand. It’s you who decide you future. Not her! Now, forget about her, okay?”

Jurina just nodded. They kept walking in silent until they reach the bus stop. They took a bus and sit next to each other.

“Ne Airin..”

“What?”

“There’s a reason why I join Nagoya team..”

“What is it?”

“Because Airin is the manager”

“Ehh?”

“I like Airin..”

“Ehhh??!! You want to flirt with me? It won’t work, Jurina..”

“Hahahaha..i like Airin as a manager and as a friend..Don’t get me wrong. I like Airin because Airin not only as the manager of the team, but also as the friend, fans, and supporter of the team”

“Enough with the compliment, Jurina..”

“Ah, you are blushed”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“I said NO!”

“Hahaha..Airin is such a tsundere!”

“Stop teasing me!”
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:40:23 AM by yukofan »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:31:20 AM »

Chapter 3 : Your Skirt is Too Short

A girl was running along her way to her school..

“Holy shit! 5 minutes left until the school gate being closed!”

4 minutes left….

“Crap! I don’t want the headmaster to call my parents and make them come to school”

3 minutes left…..

“If my parents know I often come late to school, they will cut my pocket money!!!”

2 minutes left…..

“If my pocket money is being cut, I won’t be able to buy Weekly Playboy magazine!!!!”

1 minute left…..

“God, save me! I can’t live without Weekly Playboy!!!!! ”

A man was already to closed the school’s gate when he heard a familiar sound yelled. The voice became familiar to his ear because the owner of the voice often came to school in the last minute before he close the gate.

“Wait for me, oji-saaannnnn!!!!!!!!”

“You have 30 seconds, Oshima-san!”

Oshima Yuko run as fast as she could. She finally able to went through the gates right on time..

“You’re really come ON TIME, Oshima-san” The gate keeper smirked at Yuko

“Don’t underestimate me. You know, I’m the fastest runner in this town.” Yuko said while exhausted.

Yuko walked with her last energy toward the spiral stair that will lead her to her classroom which was located in the 2nd floor. She was put her first step to the ladder step, when she looked up and saw the unexpected view. Yuko saw panty and 2 bumps which were covered by the panty.

“Oshi…Oshiri~..Kawaii~” Yuko thought to herself.

Yuko shook her head “It’s not right time to think perverted things!”

Yuko kept her step upward until she reached the second floor. She turn her head to the right and left, looking for the owner of the oshiri. Then her sight was locked on the only girl who was walking along the corridor.

She chased after the girl and tapped the girl’s shoulder from behind. When that girl turned around..

“Ma- Mayu-chan..” Yuko was surprise knowing the girl

“Ah, Oshima-san. Good morning” Mayu bowed

“Ah! Yeah..Goo-  good morning..” Yuko smiled sheepishly

“I’m sorry. But I have to go back to my class now. .”

“Ah..yeah..of course..”

Seeing Yuko who was acting a little bit weird, Mayu asked “What happen, Oshima-san? Do you need something?”

“Nothing..I just wanted to say hello to Mayu-chan..” Yuko smiled

“Okay. Then, excuse me..” Mayu left Yuko and walked toward her class

“Mayu-chan!” Yuko suddenly shouted

Mayu turn around “Yeah?”

Yuko walked toward Mayu. She whispered into Mayu’s ear “Your skirt is too short. Be careful when you step on the stair. You should buy new skirts..”

“Ehhhh????”

After whispering those words, Yuko turn around and run into her class.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:42:01 AM by yukofan »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 07:31:38 AM »

Chapter 4 : The first day I saw Airin’s smile

Rena was with Akane in the basketball club room. Akane was busy playing a game in her cellphone while Rena was sitting on the couch with her mind was occupied with something that bothering her.

"Ne churi~"

"What?" Akane asked with her eyes were locked into the game

"What do you think Airin talked to Jurina last night?" Rena finally spoke out what was bothering her

"I have no idea.Why don't you ask Airin?"

"Eh,no way..What for?"

"And why you want to know?"

"mmm...Just curious"

"Or jealous?"

Rena shook her head vigorously “No, I don’t..”

Akane got up and sit beside Rena "Rena-chan! You can't lie to me. I know you like Airin since the first day you saw her.."

The first day i saw her..The first day when she stepped into this room..The first day when i saw her smile

--FLASHBACK--

That day the Nagoya Team was waiting in the club room. They were looking for a manager. Few days ago they had put the posters on the school wall. They had been waiting since that day but no student came to apply. Almost all of the team members had given up..It was 4.00 PM..

"ahh~ why there's no one want to be the manager?" Yagami Kumi said in desperate tone

"Maybe because basketball is not popular in our school" Oya Masana said

"I'm going home now" Nakanishi Yuka ready to leave the room

"Yeah, me too" the others girls said

"Let's wait here a little longer, girls" Rena said

"C'mon Rena, we've been waiting for almost a week.." Kinoshita Yukiko said

"Girls, it's okay if you want to go home now. Me and Rena will wait here a little longer.." Akane finally spoke.

After hearing the captain's word, the team members grab their bags and walked out of the room leaving only Rena and Akane

"Rena, let’s wait until 5 PM.."

"Un" Rena nodded.. “Ne Churi, what if we really don’t find new manager?”

Akane put her hand on her head and massage her forehead “I don’t know, Rena..We’ll think the way out in other time..”

“Okay…”

It was 4.45 PM...

"Ahhh~ yappari..no student in this school wants to be basketball team manager. Let’s go home now, Rena"

"But still 15 minutes left until 5 PM"

"You really wait until the last minute, huh? Okay.. I’ll leave now. Make sure you lock the door when you leave, kay~?"

Akane gave the key to Rena and then left..

15 minutes was passed by and Rena finally gave up and decided to go home. When she was locking the door, a girl suddenly appear next to her..

"Excuse me, is the manager position has been occupied?"

"No..No one came to apply that position" Rena said without looking to the girl

“YATTA!! I still have a chance!!”

The girl suddenly shouted which made Rena surprise and turn her head to the girl.

“Who-..who are-..you?” Rena stuttered. She didn’t expect the girl was so kawaii

"I'm Furukawa Airi. My friends call me Airin. I want to become the manager of this school basketball team. I was a manager in my junior high school basketball team so i can say that I’m pretty good in this position. Sorry, I come in this time. I’ve just saw the poster, so that’s why I just come now.."

“Oo..Ohh..I see”

"So am i accepted as the manager?" Airin asked

"Ye-..Yes.."

Airin suddenly grabbed Rena’s hand’s "Really?! Arigatou gozaimasu! I'll do my best for the team!"

“A..aa..yahh..” Rena was blushed hard feeling Airin’s touch on her hands

"When will i start my job?"

"Come..tomorrow..after..the school end"

"Arigato gozaimasu!" Airin released her grab from Rena’s hand “So, may I leave now? I want to prepare for tomorrow..”

“Yes..”

“Thankyou..From now on, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”  Airin smiled widely

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

Airin then turn around and walk away from Rena..

Rena was motionless for a moment before her brain finally work again. She then run toward the school gate. She hope her team’s captain hadn’t left the school yet.

"Yahoooo!!!  We’ve got new manageerrrr!!!!”  Rena yelled while she was running.

Whe Rena saw the capatain..

“Churriii!!!  Waitttt!!!!”

Churi stopped and turn to saw her friend

“WTH is that girl doing? Why she’s running and yelling?” Akane thought

Rena stopped in front of Akane

Churi, we’ve got new manager!!”

“What??!!” Churi couldn’t believe what she just heared

“When I was about to left, a girl came to me and said she wanted to be manager..”

“And…”

“And I said yes”

Akane hugged Rena “Really, hahaha..finally we’ve found the manager”

Akane broke the hug and asked “What’s her name?”

“Her name is Fu- Fukuyama..eh no no no..Maybe Fuji- Fujiwara..ahhh.. I forgot..” Rena smiled sheepishly

“From which class she is?”

“Mmmm..Maybe class 1..Or maybe class 2..Maybe class 3..but, I think she didn’t tell about it..ah, gomen Churi, I forgot”

Akane let out a sigh..

“Okay, just tell me what do you remember about the girl”

“That girl..Mmmm, how should I describe it...She is so cute. And her smile..Her smile is brighter that the sun!!” Rena said excitedly

“That’s all?”

Rena smiled and nodded “That’s all..”

--END OF FLASBACK--

A Girl suddenly came into the room

“Ah, You two. What are you doing here?”

“Airin~  Me and Rena was talking about something” Akane said

“Something??”

“Something is bothering Rena’s mind. Maybe you can help her”

“Ehh..No! Nothing! Don’t listen to Churi, Airin!” Rena said nervously.

“Okay. Since both of you are here, can you tell to the others member to gather in this room after the school end?”

“For what?”

Akane pull out a letter from her bag and showed it to Akane and Rena.

“Tadaaaa~”

“What is that?” Rena asked

“It’s a notification letter from the national competition committee. I’ve just got it this morning. I want to announce it to you, guys”

“Notification letter?”

“Yup. I’ve read it. In the first round, we will be in group C along with 5 other teams. The letter also has the schedule of our first round matches. Be ready guys, our first match is 2 weeks from now.”

“And we will fight against..”

“Our first opponent will be Akihabara High School..”
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:54:21 PM by yukofan »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »

Chapter 5 : You’re the ace, not the captain!

reserved for the chapter!!!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:51:53 PM by yukofan »

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: Synchro Tokimeki (Chapter 3 : Your Skirt is Too Short)
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »
I love it!!!!
I wonder if something happened between jurina and airin.. *holding my chin

And LOL at YUKO!!!! Perv!!
Even mayuyu became her target!

And 2 bumps? #nosebleed..
Well, at least mayuyu already at her legal age. LOL

Update!!! :3
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MOVED] Synchro Tokimeki (Chapter 3 : Your Skirt is Too Short)
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:44:32 AM »
You reserved so many places! :lol: So I guess the schedule for quick updates is already fixed? :grin:

Chapter 2:
Just when Airin initiated talking in private with Jurina, this popped up inside me.. "how about Jurina flirts with Airin?" Then I got it just right in front of me. :w00t: You're way ahead of me. :thumbsup
If a triangle relationship between RenJurAi would appear later (up to you), for once I would want to see Rena 'suffer' in the dynamic between the three. *this dark side in me* :twisted:

Chapter 3:
Referring to the title, your chapter is too short! XD
Anyway, Weekly Playboy? XD
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 02:23:26 PM »
xD weekly playboy?????? Yuko is such a pervert!!
poor Mayuyu will have to be harassed by Yuko

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
that little squirrel...

once a pervert will always be a pervert /sigh

but i like it /lol

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 10:40:44 PM »
Ah what happened?
Why did Mayu leave Jurina and how did Jurina broke her leg?

Ha! I sense Renas little jealously here when Airin wanted to talk with Jurina alone and
told everyone to get on the bus and she pouted  XD

:rofl: Yuko you pervert squirrel and haha Mayu must have been tomato red in her face after that  :lol:

*rolling on the floor
Can't wait for next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 01:50:08 AM »
@bochang : jurinaairin? mmmm...should i make the story to be more complicated?
*holding my chin too*

@aruka : reserved too many? LOL..yes,i know that.but,it's no problem since this is my thread..renjurai love triangle sounds interesting ne~ yup,i know the chapter 3 is too short.it should be a longer one.but suddenly i lost my mood to continue to type because i have toothache T_T should i make a very long chapter after mayu buy new skirt which titled "your skirt is too long".. hahahaha

@wsama : no. it's not harrasment. yuko warned mayu that her skirt was too short.it was a good thing that yuko did..LOL..

@bunny_rabbit : yuko is born to be a pervert..LOL..

@megumi : why mayu left jurina and how jurina broke her leg will be revealed later..

@minna-chan : thanks for reading,comments,and clicking thankyou :bow:

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 02:58:08 AM »
AYSGASGAGSAYSGASYG ' Yuko pervert , my god  :on lol:

a weekly playboy?  :on bleed:
 :imdead:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 06:46:35 AM »
Wawawawa it's good... Seeing such thing when you walk upstairs is just............/nosebleed

Ill be waiting for the 4th and 5th chapter :twothumbs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
@Pwoper48 : nosebleed? LOL  thankyou for waiting the next chap  :)

@korisunyan : yup. forever a pervert  XD  but, we'll see another side of yuko later...

___________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 3 was inspired by Watanabe Mayu's debut single Synchro Tokimeki lyric

螺旋階段 登って行く時
When I climbed the spiral staircase,
(君が 先に登っているから)
(because you climbed it before me)
制服のスカート短か過ぎるよ
I saw your  too short uniform’s skirt.
(君のお尻がチラチラ目の毒)
(Your tempting fluttering bottom) 
あと数秒後には 始業チャイムが鳴る
Then, after a few seconds the chime announcing the start of classes rang.
そんなこと気にしていられない
But of course I didn’t care about something like that.

i love oshiri sisters..i love the way grope each other oshiri in front of public  :rofl:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Synchro Tokimeki (Chap 4 : The first Day I Saw Airin’s Smile)
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »

Chapter 4 was updated..This chapter should be the 5th chapter. But because I finished it earlier than the “supposed to be chapter 4” so it become chapter 4..

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
Aww I knew it  :P
Rena have a crush on her manager  XD

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU!:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 06:44:44 AM »
Wow.. Thats so early!!! I think that Nagoya will face Akihabara in final....

Well, lets see how the match will go on between them.

Offline hitsuji_14

• Just a mere yuricon
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »
Read this fic once and then I forgot the title; and re-read it again (I'm sorry  :bleed eyes:)
Interested to this because of the basketball theme since I like it; and you use the members that I know well.
Waiting for the next update!  XD

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 05:18:32 PM »
You presenting an interesting story with amazing choice of character
Great job, yukofan-san!  :thumbsup

And thank you for this:
Chapter 4 : The first day I saw Airin’s smile

Airin!!  Rena!! :farofflook:

Really curious about the next chapter..

Please update as soon as you can  :D

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up