JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric

Author Topic: J-Melo fan meeting in Paris with Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa on November 10  (Read 4810 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
J-Melo fan meeting in Paris with Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa on November 10

Everyone on Team J-MELO loves to connect with viewers around the world, so we're planning to hold a fan meeting in Paris. It will be a unique chance to get together and share our love of Japanese music. And Ai Takahashi and Risa Niigaki will be there to chat and sing. We can't wait to see you!

Here are all the details:

When:
    Saturday, November 10
    5pm to 7pm (Doors open 4:30pm.)

Where:
    Paris

A few important points:

Tickets are free. You can request a ticket from Monday, September 24, to Monday, October 29.
    If there are more requests than tickets, we'll draw requests out of a hat.
    If we're able to give you a ticket, we'll e-mail you by Wednesday, October 31. We'll include details of the venue.
    Wherever you live in the world, you're very welcome to come. All we ask is that you cover the cost of your transportation and accommodation, make your own way to the venue and, if necessary, get a visa for France..
    You're welcome to bring up to two guests (in other words, up to three people per ticket). If you plan to bring guests, please tell us the number of guests and their relationship to you (for example, whether they're friends, parents, siblings, or coworkers). You'll need to give all the information for your group when you apply.
    We ask you not to bring children under six years of age.
    We plan to show the fan meeting in an edition of J-MELO.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/fan_meeting/index.html

Damn, I need a ticket  :bleed eyes:

edit: new Banner but no news
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:11:26 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: J-Melo fan meeting in Paris with Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa on November 10
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 09:13:44 PM »
Heart-breaking D:

30th October, MM 5nin in Paris. 10th November, Aichan and Gakisan in Paris. 11 days in between. If I didn't get cut off unemployment support for trips abroad that are longer than 7 working days I might just consider doing it for the entire length. But as it is, this is really mean. :P Do they expect all of Europe to travel to Paris separately for both dates so close by, but just too far apart to be under a week >_< It's easy if you happen to live right next to it, different when you come from further away... They just couldn't schedule the Aichan & Gakisan thing a week earlier or something... Ah it's for the better to not even consider going... So depressed right now, tbh. I want to see Sayu, Aichan & Gakisan again so badly. :/

EDIT: k 13 days in Paris would be too expensive anyway, as would be flying to Paris and back, staying at my bro's, and flying to Paris and back again... Ah screw everything, fuck the world, I just want to see my loves again, but life sucks, too bad, going to Japan the moment I can. :/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:35:52 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: J-Melo fan meeting in Paris with Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa on November 10
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:19:17 PM »
13 days in Paris would be too expensive anyway

and boring  :nervous I love Paris, but I wouldn't know how to keep myself entertained for two weeks straight.

The timing is very peculiar indeed. Maybe it's to underline the old and the new generations? Even though Ai and Risa aren't exactly old gen either. They're the Lost Generation? (get it? --> Hemingway --> Paris :P)

If there are more requests than tickets, we'll draw requests out of a hat.

Uch, that sucks. At least they'll inform you before you go on the trip. Imagine going to Paris and fail to get a ticket then. 

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
It was a pretty small room, but no problem for us (= I was 3meters away from the girls)
It was great to see them singing and dancing and chatting again on a stage

+ a little Bonus for me:
We were many people there, but Me and Milvi were one of the first, thats why sat in the frontrow/center and they also interviewed us 6 foreigners (4germans,1 guy from sweden and one from italy) and some other guys on the stage = First Handshake of this evening, and then there was a little lottery where I've won a signed Minitowel(?) and went back to the stage to receive it from Aichan = Second Handshake, and after the event was over there was a Handshake for everyone + you could give them your presents.

And Airi had a special message via TV for Chobineko, she cried tears of joy  :deco:
It was just a perfect evening

PS: Gakisan never looked so good before   :bleed eyes:  :bow:

no broadcast date on the Schedule yet :( http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/broadcast/index.html

Dang I really should've mentioned Reina's Birthday at the Stage yesterday, but it all happened so fast :o
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:05:16 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
man i feel so jelly ;3; but im happy for all the ppl that went and can i just say i love both of their new signatures?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:20:07 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:13:32 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Son Dam Bi - Are You Crazy - Ft. Eric