I'm actually pretty happy with all this! There's finally some movement again.
I also lost a lot of money, but there are upsides to all this:
- We can play the game again: buy and sell stock to make a profit.
- Stock from more members is available now
- Some of the extreme prices have leveled out a bit
I went from roughly 72 million to ￥ 60,280,067. However! I managed to update, or rather, streamline my portfolio.
- Watanabe Mayu: center for the upcoming single, center for the new NO NAME, solo artist and all around ace.
- Ikuta Erika: CHEAP ZOMG.
- Ikoma Rina: Nogi center for around 35K!
- Matsui Jurina: Was watching the So Long Team K dorama and couldn't resist.
- Kashiwagi Yuki: been going up and down for a while now and the solo dividends have been paid out already.
- Minami Hoshino
- Takayama Kazumi
- Ikoma Rina: I sold it off quite soon again to be able to buy more Ikuta. It's tricky because you never know when something will go up or down. In retrospect I sold this a bit too soon since it's around 83K again. On the other hand, I did manage to score some Ikuta because I sold this, so it's all good. Nogi for Nogi.
So yeah, I sold off a lot of Nogi to buy AKB and SKE ace stock. Makes sense from a business point of view since the Nogi stock doesn't pay out that much. I have 50 shares of Ikuta now, so it's not like I abandoned them completely
Not quite finished remodeling my portfolio, but so far so good. I'm still lacking NMB members. Somehow they're a pain to get.