JPHiP Radio (9/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - MAFUYU NO SAN SAN SAMATAIMU

Author Topic: The Official I <3 Reina Thread!  (Read 210409 times)

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
The Official I <3 Reina Thread!
« Reply #3900 on: March 24, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337191
Yeah it should be 5 stars... and my connection also hates sendspace. :ONdepressed: :ONtantrum:

I think the Kanashimi Twilight thread got the link in YSI. :ONwriggly:

Quote from: drifoy;336990
the way her hair is done also puts more emphasis on her eyes. when i first saw reina on the CM i thought of otome gumi reina in the Yuujou ~Kokoro no BUSU niwa Nara nee!~ PV, Kanashami Twilight have a similar rock-n-roll feel.

She is SO COOL in the CM. Now I have to wait for the full PV to be released. :ONtantrum:

talking about the thread stars, we didn't pay attention to it before(i gave it one vote to make it a 5 star) then someone mentioned to pimp up the votes, it was a double-edge sword, the low ratings starts to pour in more than the high ones, so the thread ended up glued on 4 stars, i think it will take at least 3 or 5 perfect votes to make it a 5 star.

Ah, if there is something we can do to make it a 5 star... :baa60776:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #3901 on: March 24, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Quote from: Ren;336249
Wow, must be great to have a mom who is also a fan. :baa60776:
And she's sick with Koharu, such a fanfic material. :ONxD:

I second that motion. Maybe Rei could write something on it :p And so you know, I went to read Hitori Janai. Looking forward to HJ part 2 *crosses fingers*

Quote from: jafeijai;336796
o.O I have yet to see the CM, but your set makes me think of the costumes for Roman....coincidence?

I thought that too. And Risa reminded me of Namida.

Tanakacchi was awesome!! That rocker chick get up kinda fits the band image we talked about last time. I bet she would look like that if she was in a band. To think I wasn't gonna get this single. Looks like thats imposible now.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3902 on: March 24, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »
Quote from: Ren;337208
I think the Kanashimi Twilight thread got the link in YSI. :ONwriggly:

She is SO COOL in the CM. Now I have to wait for the full PV to be released. :ONtantrum:

LOL forgive me.I've found it. Thanks for the info though. Can't wait for the PV too. Reina's like~aww :baa60776: :ONwahaha:

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #3903 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
just saw the CM, and i must say its very nice :) i like their outfits, from what i saw, i really like Reina's outfit for the CM, very hip hop and with a hint of rock heee :D :heart:
cant wait for the PV to come out :D

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3904 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »
the outfit seems...yankiish~:ONwahaha:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #3905 on: March 24, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
good news, the Concert will be held on Sunday at the Waikiki Shell *2 MIns Away From My House* which is an open area and one member of the Alo Hello Club can bring a guest in the clse area so maybe me and my mom can get some of the people outside and ask them if they can get us in as a guest~! :ONwahaha:

well if we can't then its all good since its an open area we can stay on the outside part like the last few times they perdormed there and I indeed will get pictures for us all~!!!!:ONbingo: :ONcool1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3906 on: March 24, 2007, 09:52:36 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337469
good news, the Concert will be held on Sunday at the Waikiki Shell *2 MIns Away From My House* which is an open area and one member of the Alo Hello Club can bring a guest in the clse area so maybe me and my mom can get some of the people outside and ask them if they can get us in as a guest~! :ONwahaha:

well if we can't then its all good since its an open area we can stay on the outside part like the last few times they perdormed there and I indeed will get pictures for us all~!!!!:ONbingo: :ONcool1:

Thats sounds wonderful. Wish you luck this time.:ONhee:

And don't forget about the precious pictures~:baa60776: :ONshifty:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3907 on: March 24, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337482
Thats sounds wonderful. Wish you luck this time.:ONhee:

And don't forget about the precious pictures~:baa60776: :ONshifty:

Oh I won't~!!! me and my mom will be carrying our cameras.

Heck I might even film the peromance since it will be only from 4:30 PM ~ 5: 30 PM :ONbingo:
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3908 on: March 24, 2007, 10:00:19 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337490
Oh I won't~!!! me and my mom will be carrying our cameras.

Heck I might even film the peromance since it will be only from 4:30 PM ~ 5: 30 PM :ONbingo:

Hehe and hoped that soon you will upload it too...and thus make that performance a "Djb-13 Version"~:tfr9a7wg:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3909 on: March 24, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »
Quote from: LegendKiller86;337505
Hehe and hoped that you will upload it too soon...and thus make that performance a "Djb-13 Version"~:tfr9a7wg:

hehe, you folks can enjoy the performance in the eyes of how I seen it :ONcool1:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3910 on: March 24, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »
Oh hell yeah!!!:ONfarofflook:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3911 on: March 24, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »

Waah. Hope you can get in as a guest. That would be sweet :D! Then you can take up close pics muaha and some videos woot.

BTW Like your new sig LegendKiller :D

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3912 on: March 24, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »
Quote from: storyboard;337523
Waah. Hope you can get in as a guest. That would be sweet :D! Then you can take up close pics muaha and some videos woot.

BTW Like your new sig LegendKiller :D

well if we do get in as a guest, you will be chakced to see that all Camreas and Video eqipment be turend off :ONpleeease:

so the good thing of being on the ouyside is that you can do the:ONbingo:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3913 on: March 24, 2007, 10:46:51 PM »
Quote from: Dj-B13;337532
well if we do get in as a guest, you will be chakced to see that all Camreas and Video eqipment be turend off :ONpleeease:

so the good thing of being on the ouyside is that you can do the:ONbingo:
aww :ONdepressed: . Well if you do get in as a guest at least YOU have a chance to meet em :D. Haha

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3914 on: March 24, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »
Quote from: storyboard;337542
aww :ONdepressed: . Well if you do get in as a guest at least YOU have a chance to meet em :D. Haha

hehe that is true, but If I dont; then I can share with you folks all the pictures & Videos :ONbingo:

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #3915 on: March 24, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »

man, your soo lucky that i hate you hahaXD
make sure you get lots of pictures of out Tanakachhi!!! i shell be expecting some beautiful ones!! haha

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #3916 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
Quote from: tanakachi;337567
man, your soo lucky that i hate you hahaXD
make sure you get lots of pictures of out Tanakachhi!!! i shell be expecting some beautiful ones!! haha

you can count on me & my mom~!!!:ONbingo:

and this time I won' bring back pictures of the bench that Reian Sat on, this time it will eb her & the rest of MoMusu :ONwriggly:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3917 on: March 24, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »
maybe a H!P postwhoring thread would not be a bad idea^^

JPHiP Radio (9/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - MAFUYU NO SAN SAN SAMATAIMU