JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll

Author Topic: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 36 (11/06/2016)  (Read 29694 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 4
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
NOOOOO!!! I WANT MAYUKI BEING TOGETHER THIS IS SO SAD...GOSH!!! PLEASE

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 5
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:55 AM »
Lightnings and thunders filled the place, she stared at the ground, the trees, the flowers, her phone, she looked around and nothing seemed to be important, her gaze was lost ... Lost in a storm of emotions that maybe someone in heaven had anticipated and so now the rain and lightnings and thunders accompanied her.

-Master!- her butler arrived running holding a umbrella.

-You know kai?  I think the sky has heard my pain and sent the rain to hide the tears that now I can't spill- yuki was sitting on a bench in the middle of the park.

-Master please... This is not the end of the world... - he tried to cover her.

-But feels as if this was - she said smiling, putting away the umbrella.

-Master...- he sat next to her, that day had announced a severe thunderstorm.

-I... I remember you told me not to fall in love with her, but even now i don't want to accept those words... - She lifted her face, letting the drops collide with her.

-Please stop...- 

-I want... *sob* I want to... *sob* I wanted to believe in her!- she shouted before starting to cry like a little child - why did she do that! She promised me...! She promised! - yuki burst into tears and hugged her butler as if she were asking him to save her life among all that pain.

-Yuki!- he hugged her trying his best to not cry - yuki please, maybe she did that but she should have her reasons, please, don't think bad of her - he took yuki's face in his hands, forcing her to look into his eyes and shouted  - forget everything i said about her! Forget every single thing i showed you about her! Please hate me if you want! Hate everything if you want but don't dare to say that it would be better not to fall in love with her!- he started to cry - please hate me... Hate me... But don't hate those precious memories of her... Don't hate your love!- he started to punch the ground - please... Princess... This *sob* this is not the end *sob* -

-Then, make this to be the end- said yuki showing a dark aura, she stopped crying, she stood up and started to walk towards the limo where someone else waited for her.

-My poor daughter... She is not suitable for you, believe me, you will forget her soon - her father hugged her.

#################################
-Why don't you understand?- a girl was pushing her out of her house - i don't love you, in fact, I never loved you one bit! And stop following me, it's annoying!- the girl threw a red rose and destroyed it - and i hate your flowers - she said before going into the house and close the door in front of yuki.

-Mayuyu- she whispered before walk away of there.

-Hey kashiwagi-san!- someone shouted, she turned around and saw someone who she didn't want to see. -I'm sorry about you and mayu, realy, but seems like i win! And you know?- he stepped closer to yuki and whispered -  she is very hot in the bed! - he had a big smile - but i'm pretty sure you didn't know that, right? She told me that you was boring - he started to walk to the house - good to see you kashiwagi-san! And don't get mad, it is just how it seems, you are a looser and i win the big prize!- he winked.

(The number you are calling is out of service or... ) yuki closed her cell phone - Mayuyu where are you? It's almost a hour after our date... - she looked around hoping to see a girl with hoodie.

Her cell phone rang - Mayuyu? - she spoke worried.

-Ah, sorry master but your father is asking me where are you, i don't know what more to tell him, please come back soon, he will suspect - his voice sounded worried.

-Fine, please if you know where is mayuyu tell me, i don't know why she is taking too much  - there were no response - do you know anything?- 

-Sorry, i don't know anything-

-Maybe you're right and she is with someone else... -

-Please master, don't say that!-

-Sends the driver to the cafeteria as usual, i'm going home- she closed her cell phone and started to walk.

She was worried, mayu hasn't answered her text messages nor her calls, there have been days where mayu is extremely occupied, she refuses her dates, her days of visit to her house and recently she has been talking too much with some guys...

In the campus, mayu acts as if she never have known yuki, and when yuki talks to her in the halls, she answers with "kashiwagi-san" instead of "yuki-chan" or "yukirin" and treats her like a stranger, but this weekend yuki asked her to go out and mayu accepted, mayu seemed incredibly happy because of that date, then...

-Why...?-    yuki whispered while she was staring at certain couple.

There were mayu and a guy, they were hugging and talking, they were laughing, she was smiling...

-Please don't look- her butler appeared and covered her eyes, yuki was crying yet unable to believe what she just saw.

-Mayuyu what movie are we seeing?- yuki asked while was kissing mayu's neck.

Mayu sat among yuki's legs as she leaned her head on yuki's chest - hey stop doing that, i can't concentrate in the movie!- mayu started to giggle, she had a bowl full of popcorn.

-Eeeh? But I want to kiss you right now!- yuki bit mayu's ear gently as she hugged her from behind.

-Don't -mayu threw popcorns in yuki's face - we are seeing this movie *-for the third time- said yuki * and your kisses are not GOING TO STOP ME THIS TIME!- mayu stood up suddenly.

-This time?- yuki was smiling mischievously.

-Yeah! This time I sure will see the end!- mayu said proudly.

-Fine, just this time... - yuki stood up too- you will see the end - yuki got closer and hung  mayu's neck. 

-Yaaaay, love you! - mayu pecked yuki's cheek *-but only the end- said yuki pushing mayu to the bed * -wa-wait a minute!- both fell dow on the bed.

Yuki started to kiss mayu, first soft kisses, yuki laced her fingers with mayu's -love you- she said.

- I love you the most- mayu said becoming that a more passionate kiss.

-Can i take off your hoodie?- asked yuki a little blushed recovering her breath.

-Just my hoodie?- asked arching an eyebrown.

-Oh, stop staring at me like that!- yuki blushed more if that were possible.

-Fine then let's change the question, can you?- asked mayu puching yuki against the bed, now taking she the control, she was smiling, she was breathing with dificult and she knew what that anticipation meant. 

-Damn it!- shouted mayu at the moment she heard the song that indicated the end of the movie. 

-We can see it again - yuki hugged mayu's naked body kissing her shoulder, lying down again.

-Are you ready?-

-Yeeees... Just... Yukirin help me with this!-

-Come on, I told you dont to take it off - yuki was puting a necklace on mayu's neck.

-But i don't like this kind of things-

-Altough i gave this to you?-

-Yeah, and don't put puppy eyes, i know that perfectly well!- pouted mayu.

-Fine, fine, now let's go, Kai is waiting for us- yuki offered her arm to mayu.

-Thanks my beautiful girlfriend!- mayu grabbed yuki's arm and kissed her lips, after that,  they started to walk towards a limo.

In some place covered with flowers and a table with just two chairs in the middle of nowhere, with a perfect view of the moon and the stars, there were kai and a chef - they took their time don't they?- asked the chef.

-Yeah, well this is a great event after all - said kai watching his watch. 

-Sorry fot the wait- said yuki walking going out of the car with mayu.

-Etto... Yuki-san? What is this?- asked mayu a bit confused.

-This is our special day!- yuki kissed mayu's forehead.

-Bu-but i thought we were going to some other place, not something like this!- mayu blushed.

-Did you like it?- yuki asked paying no attention to what mayu was saying.

-Miss, your hoodie please- said the butler.

Yuki knew mayu never would wear a skirt or things like that, so she was wearing casual clothes as well.

-happy first, yeah! First anniversary, mayuyu - yuki hugged mayu who was redder than a tomatoe.

-Really you don't need to stay here, by tomorrow i will feel better and go home- said mayu on a bed, she was in a hospital.

-But i want to stay with you, besides you are my girlfriend and i don't care what my father says- yuki pouted grabbing mayu's hand.

-Sometimes you are like a child- mayu giggled.

-Yeah, please just rest, i'll be here with you the whole day- yuki kissed mayu's hand.

-Yukirin... -

-Yes?-

-I love you-

-Tell me something i don't know-

-I will always love you!-

-I will always love you, too!-

Yuki woke up on mayu's bed, mayu was hugging her and smiling.

Yuki was reading a bunch of books in the library, suddenly, and without her noticing, the other students and workers left the place.

-A...- a strange silence and yuki still reading - well... etto... - mayu stood up on a table, holding a remote control - yukirin pay atention!- mayu shouted and yuki noticed her.

Suddenly yuki blushed seeing the big sign that was behind mayu.

-Mayu pushed a button in the remote control and a bunch of flowers started to fall from the ceiling.

Yuki stood up and tried to catch some flowers but they disappeared.

-Em... they are holograms, not like the flowers you give me all the time, but i hope you like it- mayu got off the table and went to yuki.

-I love it!- yuki hugged mayu, she was really happy.

-So... - mayu blushed.

-Hm?- yuki was hugging her yet -so what? - she asked knowing what mayu was trying to ask.

-Ok, ok got it, i would be really really happy if you... you know, i... you... um... etto... - she whispered - yuki kashiwagi i would be really happy if you accept to be my girlfriend!- she was staring at yuki's eyes.

-Sure, i'm really really happy to be your girlfriend, mayu.chan!- yuki kissed mayu.

-Really?- mayu couldn't believe it.

-Really - yuki kissed mayu's lips, after that, mayu fainted and kai helped yuki to carry mayu to the infirmary.

#in the infirmary #

-Mayu-chan!- yuki stood up noticing mayu was waking up.

-Yuki-chan...  i had a strange dream - before mayu could say something, yuki kissed her - ok, that wasn't a dream, yuki-chan i love you!- mayu kissed yuki in response - by the way starting today you are my yukirin!- she hugged yuki.

-Then starting today you are my mayuyu!-   

Both started to laugh.

-Nice to meet you - said a girl with hoodie - i'm mayu, just mayu, you know the little fiki who scares the teachers- she was smiling in a strange way.

-O... ok, nice to meet you, i'm... *-kashiwagi yuki, you are the smartest student here, i heard that from the principal, but i think they are wrong saying that you are super special- mayu interrumpted* - i did hear you are better than me so there is no worries, to tell you the truth i don't like the way te see me, as if i were a stranger or sometingh like that, niec to meet you, watanabe-san- yuki said walking in the hall.

- Hey wait there, i didn't tell you my surname! oh! i know! maybe it's because you are a rich girl, right?-

-Then you are the one i was told i have to show the place for today?- asked yuki angry.

-Yeah, oh by the way, you look waaaay better when you smile, i love your smile and i know nobody has told you this but... - watanabe whispered someting in yuki's ear, making yuki's face turn red.   

#################################(End of memories)

-She’s waking up! she's waking up!- someone said.

-M…- yuki opened her eyes, being her first surprise to realize that her vision was a little blurry.

-Hi mom!- said a little girl beside her.

Despite yuki's blurred vision, she could see that the girl was smiling.

-Hello, rena- yuki said and the girl started to giggle as if Yuki had said something funny.

The door opened and a girl a bit taller than the first one entered to the bedroom - Mother! - the girl said, holding her mother's hand. 

~THE STORY OF YOU~

finally yuki woke up!!!   :farofflook:

but what happened here?!!   :shock:

thakns for your replys and your thanks!

Greetings!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:19:44 AM by rise »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »
Yuki awoke with the memories still fresh
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2013, 12:05:08 PM »
SOMETHING IS OFF
WHY THEY BREAK UP?
DONT TELL ME YUKI FATHER SCHEME THIS.

POOR YUKI,I WANT MAYUKI TOGETHER AGAIN! ITS NOT TOO LATE NOW.
THEY STILL LOVED EACH OTHER
PLEASE

MAYUKI MAYUKI MAYUKI HORRAAAA

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »
Yuki woke up!! She's not gonna die, right? :w00t:
Why did Mayu leave Yuki? Was it because of Yuki's father? :?

Thanks for the update!!

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 6
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
(September 14, four years later ...)

-Nee, rena-chan, wouldn't  be great if mom woke for your birthday?- said a little girl with a cat smile while rest her arms on the bed in front of her.

There was a woman sleeping calmly. Nobody would think that she has been sleeping for almost four years already, since that day yuki has been in a coma.

- What did you wish for in your last birthday?- asks jurina who now is a seven years girl.

-The same as you wished last year - said rena who now was ten years, about to turn 11 in a few days.

They were sat on a cocuh that was beside the bed. Since that incident, there hasn't been a single day that they don't spend some time with their mother, hoping that one day she wakes up.

-Little ladies, the food is served - said a man in a respectful way, he has blonde hair and a bright smile.

-Yeeeee~s! - they responded in unison and went out of the room - see you later, mom! we'll come back for your reading! - they shouted.

In the dining room.

-Um... Kai-kun where is mayu-chan?- asked jurina, sitting beside her sister.

-Yeah, mistress watanabe is in her work, she may be late today, that's what she said this morning- said kai sitting in front of the little girls.

-Mou... but she promised us she will see a horror movie with us!-  jurina looked disappointed.

- Please, you should be a bit concerned, mistress watanabe strives every day to come and visit you - a woman came out of the kitchen.

-Megumi-san is right, in the first place, mayu-san has nothing to do with us, despite of that she always come to spend the day with us, jurina you don't have to get mad at her- rena pet jurina's head - why don't we finish our homework and after that let's play? -asked rena trying to cheer her little sister.

-Fine... - jurina started to eat.

After the meal and the homework, jurina was playing with the ps3, rena was reading some book (she was reading a diary) and outside the house was starting to get dark.

The doorbell rang, in that instant jurina threw the control on the couch and ran to open the door before kai could open it.

-Mayu-chan! - Jurina embraced the newcomer.

-Hiiii~! - mayu corresponded to embrace, carrying and leading Jurina to the game room where was rena - hi, rena-chan - she put jurina on the couch.

-Good evening, mayu-san - rena closed the book and hugged mayu - jurina was about to cry because you was late- she smirked.

-Hahaha... sorry about that, but i almost didn't find the movie that i wanted you to see - she showed them.

-Oh! i heard from mother that she never saw the end of this movie!- rena was grinning while looking at mayu's reaction.

-Yeah, wanna see it?- mayu acted like normal.

-Yaaaaay! kai, megumi, bring popcorn! we are going to see a movie! - usually the whole family (yeah, including the workers) gathered to play games, watch movies, talk or eat together whenever possible and that day wasn't the exception.

And there were all of them, watching some movie whose end mayu and yuki never seen...  and that day, fate didn't allow them to see, again.

A machine in yuki's room started making noise, attracting everybody's attention.

-Hm... I thought I heard something - kai peered into the hallway, listening to the noise coming from the room of yuki, he walked inside and surprised called for the others - she's awakening, she's awakening! - he began to call them.

Rena smiled at Mayu, who didn't hide her excitement upon hearing the good news. Meanwhile, Jurina ran to yuki's room and leaned next to her.

When yuki started to open her eyes Jurina smiled - hi mom!- said waiting anxiously to hear the voice of her mother again.

-Hello, rena - yuki said and Jurina started to giggle Because of Yuki's words.

The door opened and rena Entered to the bedroom - Mother! - The girl said, holding her mother's hand.

Behind the door were mayu and kai, this last one was pushing her to go inside the room.

-Come on! she sure will be happy!- kai insisted.

-Bu-but what am i supposed to say?- mayu panicked.

-We talked about this already!  just go! -

Mayu and kai were quarreling when they heard a scream.

-WHAAAAT?!!- and that voice was yuki's.

They entered to the room, yuki had her eyes wide open looking at rena and jurina and kai and mayu; rena and jurina were hugging her, kai just stood there and mayu suddenly said -H-hello...-

-What is going on?- yuki fainted again.

-Mom! moom!-

-Mother, come on, you are so childish!-

-Megumi-san please help me!- kai called for megumi.

They seemed happy and the music that indicates the end of the movie began.

-if I knew that you would never let me finish watching that movie, I would have come to watch it four years ago, yuki-chan - mayu smiled happily.

*I heard from mayu that yuki woke up,  during those days hiro and I were very busy, getting rid of some nuisances ...*

~THE STORY OF YOU~

i don't have so much to say, i feel strange.

anyway, hope you like this chapter, i'm pretty sure something wrong will happen in the next one... :frustrated:

thakns for your thanks and relpys!

Greetings!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »
when yuki saw mayu she fainted  :rofl: :rofl:
something wrong will happen nooo!  :cry: :(

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 01:23:58 AM »
This is a crazy fic to read with every thing that has happened
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2013, 07:46:06 AM »
Yuki finally awake.....

Hahaha..... Yuki awake when Mayu and Jurina and Rena are watching the movie which Yuki and Mayu didn't finish watching....

So does Rena know about the relationship between Mayu and Yuki?

If she knows about it, she will be mad right? Why did she act like nothing had happened?

So Mayu still married Hiro. Did she?

Hahaha it is so funny when Yuki saw Rena and Jurina after 4 years.

Kai should be mad at Mayu. Why didn't he mad? Mayu made Yuki cry.

Had a really bad feeling about the next chapter......

Anyway hope u can update soon!!!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 08:59:55 AM »
SOMETHING WRONG?BUT YUKI SEEM NORMAL,SHE REMEMBERING EVERYTHING.
STILL DONT GET IT WHY MAYU AND YUKI BREAK UP.IM SURE MAYU NOT CHEATING ON YUKI,SHE HAD A REASON FOR THAT.
AND ITS ALREADY 4 YEARS,ISNT THAT MEAN MAYU HAD BEEN MARRIED?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.ITS COOL

AND HOW RENA KNOW THAT MAYU NEVER WATCH THE END OF THAT MOVIE?YUKI TOLD HER?BUT I THOUGH YUKI WANT TO ERASED MAYU FROM HER

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 7
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2013, 10:06:31 AM »
1.- I hope i can maintain the craziness of the fic   :dizzy:

2.- Well rena was reading a diary after all... the thing is from where did she got it and what does it says?  :dunno:

3.- Exactly that!! yuki wanted to ERASE her...  :gyaaah:

-Are you awake, master?- asked the butler.

-Yeah...- yuki rubbed her head because it hurt a little, she sat on the bed, maybe that was just a dream...

'Wait'  she thought  'if this were a dream... ' she looked at kai - What the *-Mother!- rena shouted hearing the word her mother have said. * are you doing here?!-  yuki again was with her eyes wide open  - a...and what is SHE - she pointed at mayu - doing here?! -

*J:Mom, mayu-chan is here to play with us!
R: Mother, calm down.
J: Sae-chan told us that mayu-chan is a good person.
R: Also you just awoke, you don't know the things that have been happening.
J: Yeah, for example, mayu-chan always is with us, sae-chan went to a trip with hiro onii-chan and megumi-chan has been in the house since forever and we didn't knew!
R: Despite i remember more than jurina, i don't remember anything about megumi-san, but i think she is a good person.
J: Yeah! she also makes sweets all the time just for us! But mayu-chan never eat them!
R: Also, mayu carry us to the school and sometimes she sleep here with us; that's right, we were watching a horror movie that mayu brought-  finally rena said, she and jurina were still on their mother's bed.*  (already know that children love to talk without stopping  :lol:)

-THAT YOU DID WHAT?! - asked yuki glaring at mayu. 

-Ano... sorry, i don't do it again- said mayu hiding behind kai.

-Master, welcome home- kai bowed.

-Yeah... thank you... i suppose - yuki analyzed every detail of the room, it looked just as she remembered - and... -now she was looking at rena and jurina who looked happy and grown.

-About that - kai interrupted, as knowing what she was thinking - you've been in a coma for the past four years, actually you are 28 years, rena is 10 years, jurina is 7 years and may- i mean... mistress watanabe is *- Yeah! please stop right there - mayu punched his back* - my apologies- he replied -   so far, mistress miyazawa has been on a trip with mister hayashi - yuki did heard watanabe? - they will return in a few weeks, i haven't told your father about this, so don't be worried and today is September 14 -

He approached her and showed her a message written in a kind of holographic display that nobody had seen so far, after reading what was written, yuki thanked and asked for time alone as she took everything he had just said.

Everybody went out of the room and yuki rested a while, she was looking the ceiling, four years of no activity, that sure affected her body, come to think... she couldn't move her legs, and her arms had no strenght...

-Hm... kai?- she called with a low voice, in a few seconds someone knocked the door and kai asked for permission to enter.

-Yes? my princess?- he sat on the couch where usually rena and jurina sit when they are with their mother.

-What exactly did happen?- finally she asked calmly.

-I was researching something for your father, it seemed pretty suspicious so I started a second investigation without your father or someone else, besides megumi, knew. From the information we got, we discovered some names of people interested in the secret investigations of Messrs. matsui and finally got all the pieces needed to recreate the incident eight years ago (matsui family). The day you had your accident your father told me that someone wanted to get rid of you, I just was told it was extreme priority that I should go to your location ... unfortunately I was late ... two days had passed since the incident at the party;  megumi has informed me that they are still watching the house ... mayu plays incredibly well her role protecting the girls every time they go out...On the other hand I'm glad you're still alive ...

-Wait, mayu know what happens? -

-Yes, she and your other two friends have been informed, but don't worry, they just know what they need to kwnow -

-And what about rena and jurina? –

-For them don't worry, megumi has taken care of them perfectly, in the same way your mother took care of you. They have grown in a harmonious atmosphere as you wanted-

-Why is Mrs. Ohori here? - Yuki could understand why kai since she asked him to take care of them even if they were away; but what was doing there someone from the group of intelligence?

- She was the most reliable member of your mother, so I asked her to help me with this investigation, she has also done a good job, she got the names of the houses involved-

-Can we trust in her?-

-Don't worry, even if she betray us i'll protect you, i made a vow when i became your bodyguard and we are siblings so don't worry, I don't care if I have to stain my hands - he smiled.

-About the picture... - she remembered the picture he showed her a few minutes ago.

-Yeah, about this - he displayed a small holographic screen in front of her - To our knowledge, the bodies remain stable and the devices implanted still work perfectly. Your lab is as you left, I made sure that they didn't enter-

-Thank you... -

*knock knock*

-Yes?-

-Yuki-chan... i'm mayu, can i talk to you?-

kai already wasn't there - go ahead-

-How do you feel?- mayu sat in the same place as kai was.

-Better, thanks, and... how are you? i mean... four years 'and other four' you got married? where is... *-hiro?-mayu asked*  yeah, hiro, he looked like a good guy, i'm sure you are a happy family - she was smling, yet.

Mayu took  yuki's hand gently - we didn't got married- she smiled, she was happy?

-What...? - yuki moved away her hand - but, why, i mean... you were a perfect couple, or at least it seemed!-

-Well... there is a very good reason for that... i... I still love you- mayu blushed.

- Please don't go and say things like that so lightly...- yuki said looking away, she seemed upset with that comment.

-But yukirin...- mayu approached her face.

-Wait right there! i know perfectly well this scene and this won't work again!-

-Then please let me explain!- mayu grabbed yuki's wrists.

-Stoop!- yuki tried to push mayu but mayu seemed to have superhuman strength or was that Yuki was very weak in that moment.

-I'm really sorry about what happened back then! believe me, there hasn't been a day when you aren't in my thoughts- mayu started to cry.

'Please, don't cry...' yuki didn't remember seeing that fragility in mayu - please, don't cry...- she hugged mayu as if there weren't tomorrow.

Suddenly yuki pushed mayu away - don't dare to touch me again...- she glared at mayu.

After a long silence… yuki kept looking at mayu as if she was an insignificance.

-B-black?- mayu was shocked, her knees started to shake, kai appeared behind her and with a blow knocked her out. At the same time yuki fainted again.

*That was the first time I saw her behave that way ... now I wonder if mayu was SO special that only she ... the recordings can't lie... *

~THE STORY OF YOU~

Hm... mayu is concerned  about her age  XD

i don't know where are we going with this, maybe i should ask?  maybe not  :panic:

I think this chapter was not as bad as I thought, then sure for the next one ...  :hiakhiakhiak: or next and next and next

Things that do not make a steady course, unexpected events, words that should not be said, people who had never found, who knows what else will happen before this story can be resolved.  :temper:

i just wanted to use those emoticons XD

Thanks for your thanks and replys!  :bow:

Greetings!

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2013, 10:28:02 AM »
This is getting more and more complicated.
Why is Yuki rejecting Mayu? :?

Thanks for the update :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2013, 10:39:52 AM »
Just too mich drama between mayu and yuki
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 10:43:12 AM »
Somehow yuki rejecting mayu hurt me

What,yuki family has a secret?
But looks like mayu has too

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
still confusing... but it's super interesting...
...mayuyu.... yukirin....
4 years passed.......
your updates are  fast...

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 8
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2013, 04:46:28 AM »
i think in this chapter you may understand the idea? -w- maybe... i don't know  :cool2:

-I forbid you to see her again! - A man Shouted - ... don't you understand I do this for your own good? - he approached her daughter.

-And if I refuse? -  the girl crossed her arms and looked away.

-My dear daughter ... you are my treasure, I do not know what else to do to stop you... but believe me, it is not what it seems -

-Then what is this feeling? - She asked, pressing her chest.

-Just a ... –

#######################################

Mayu startled awake.

-Just a dream ... - said after a deep breath, she looked around, she was in her apartment.

-Now that you know it... Why not stop visiting them? - kai asked sat on a chair next to mayu's couch.

-Hmph please, this way is more fun, isn't it? - she sneered.

-You never change- kai said with relief.

-Of course not, this time nobody and nothing will part me  away from her again- she said proudly.

-But there is a lot at stake ... –

- Never mind, this time for yuki-chan I'll do anything! - rose her fist.

-Ha! better not go home these days, if she see you... for sure black  *-yes, yes - mayu interrupted - in the meantime I'll get to check my past notes, I'll discover a safe way to deal with she-*

-Please do - kai left the apartment.

-Now that I think, has been years since i did this - she smirked - will be fun-

the days have passed and mayu has not set foot in yuki's house,  which has caused problems with the girls.

# Yuki's house #

Jurina stopped reading.

-Why did you stop? - Yuki asked, the truth she was quite enjoying reading her  daughter.

-Mom, for dinner can we order pizza? - Asked the girl.

-Every Friday night we eat pizza with mayu- rena said bringing the phone.

- Every Friday? since when? - Yuki was surprised.

-From two years ago, I think ... - Rena seemed trying to remember.

- And it's fun! always tells us stories or watch movies - Jurina looked excited.

-It's true, why not invite her? has not come for days and we already miss her - rena looked at her mother with puppy eyes.

- Of course not, we don't know if she is busy with her work - yuki tried to refuse at the request of her eldest daughter.

-Come on! is fun when mayu-chan is here! - Jurina jumped on the bed and began to dial the number of mayu - Ah, Mayu-chan! come home, we are going to watch movies and eat pizza! *-wa-wait! - yuki trying to take the phone, Jurina can move faster * - yep, yep, don't worry! yep, see you! - finally ended the call, she handed the phone to rena who diale and ordred the pizza.

Minutes later there were they in yuki's room: lukily the bed is a king size, jurina is on yuki's left arm, rena is on yuki's right arm and mayu is sat next rena.

Right now yuki is in a quarrel and mayu knows it but she need to know first how much she can resist in front of her daughters?

-Nee, yuki-chan- mayu said.

-Don't call me like that - yuki muttered to mayu, she didn't know what to do.

-Nee, mom wanna eat pizza? - jurina asked offering a slice of pizza.

-Tkan you, jurina, but i don't like pizza - yuki was smiling.

'Trapped!'  mayu thought smirking 'who would say that wouldn't need my notes after all?'

#Somewhere else #

-kashiwagi-san woke?  that is good news!- a guy was running in the middle of nowhere.

-Yeah! well... let's go visit them next month! - sae was running as well.

Behind them at high speed ran a pack of dogs.

-Huuffff ..... next time let me take care of the guards! -

-if we get out of this, I promise to let you take charge! –

* During those four years hiro and I  put up with what it meant to live under the command of Kashiwagi family.

We became faithful apprentices of  megumi and kai and two years after that we started doing this field work. Could make it appear that we were alone ... but it was not entirely true.

Before all this, we had to fill out any paperwork requesting a transfer at work, this way no one would suspect ... During that time our theme of work focused on a star called Polaris so most of the team had to move to the North Pole.

So, using that as a cover, she (in a coma), I and the other members were absent; assuming this, yes, we had been absent those four years, but had also delivered reports of the project, so we had no problems so far.

Thanks to the information Mrs. Ohori provided we could get in touch with certain people around the world. They were all recognized scholars in the areas of artificial intelligence, biotechnology and other things related to weapons technology...

Certainly did not expect that among all those families involved were hers ...

It is true that we had to go through many difficulties, but it is also true that in the midst of all this we get a good support team consists of elite members of the houses, apparently looking for the same purpose as Kashiwagi family ... *

(From this chapter onward  whenever you see these <> signs, it means they are using communicators)

-K1! now to where?! - hiro shouted.

<Oh ... wait ... wait ... >

-I wouldn't mind a short cut or something! - sae suggested.

<Ano... can... can rotate in next oak which seems to have been cut, turn left, you will find a large wall>

-Don't play! a wall? do you want us to be eaten?! -

<let me finish!, from where you are to eighteen feet to the right, along the wall, there is a passage, works with retina reader ... oh, wait ... >

Sae and Hiro were facing a great wall, there was a small screen and the dogs were already on their heels.

-I swear I'll kill you if I die devoured by dogs! -

<Your argument makes no sense! ready! Miyazawa display the screen in front of the retina reader!>

-Done! -

In front of the retina reader appeared an holographic eye...

As a small door opened the two entered and this immediately closed.

-almost die there!-

<Oh, from here onward you are safe. Now walk straight, twenty meters the road splits into three tunnels, take the middle one, it will take you directly to the output of an abandoned mine>

-Done and thanks K1!-

<Don't bother me, i'm playing! >

Behind the wall, there were the dogs almost at the same time someone arrived walking quietly.

-They managed to escape... -

<You should have killed them time ago! >

-Sorry but i can't do that- 

<Why not? they are a nuisance >

-Yeah... a nuisance... -

<You really pisses me off... >

-Yeah, thank you...-

< Come back already, it's almost lunch time >

~THE STORY OF YOU~

after this please, if you want I can take another direction or keep going with this one.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

but if you don't understand then next chapter you sure will undestand some more    :dizzy:

Thakns for your thanks and your replys.

Greetings!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2013, 05:17:04 AM »
graarthhhh I did not understand at end @@

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2013, 06:41:59 AM »
On the first line.is it mayu's father?
Looks like mayu has something special like yuki.well i dont know

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2013, 08:22:57 AM »
The dream sequences seem to foreshadow events later on
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
Re: THE STORY OF YOU [MaYuki] ch. 9
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2013, 09:09:47 AM »
And here we are  :on blackhole:

1.- i don't understand this as well.

2.- He wasn't mayu's father  :glasses:

3.-   :shock: Yeah i love the dream sequences  :mon evillaff:

i feel a bit strange about this, the special chapter 9 where something crazy is revealed!  :mon scare:

-Just a bug... How he dares to say i'm a bug?! why not a genius? yes! why not?! i fixed up their error! yeah whatever... a "bug"- she was immersed in her thoughts.

- Certainly you are a terrible one, if you ask me - kai told her.

-Yeah, and what are you doing here?- asked without surprising.

-As you can see, she’s worried, i'm your guard until you arrive your home -

-I can take care of myself -

-And i know but come on, try telling this to her -

##################

- what the...? - kai was astonished.

There were they outside kai's room... mayu holding yuki,  yuki's head covered with mayu's hoodie and with wounds in the right arm and right leg.

-I shouted the same when i saw yuki's blood you know?- mayu smirked and entered with a yuki almost fainted  inside kai's room.

-I knew she wasn't what she seemed but, this is a shame! how is it possible that you let her go so easily wherever she want's and all alone? - mayu helped yuki to lay down on kai's bed.

-Next time please, go with her - she glared at kai - Now lend me a hand here! - she took her hoodie off of yuki's head.

-Here we go...- whispered and started to work.

-How did this happen?- kai asked, helping mayu clean the wounds.

-He doesn't like me right?- she was still working - ouch! - she received an electrical shock.

-I guess – there wasn’t something else to say, they knew already… she was a nuisance in yuki’s life, at least, that was what yuki's father used to say.

-Mayuyu please... don't blame him... - yuki caressed mayu's cheek with her left hand - i'm fine - she said in a low voice.

-You are perfectly fine - mayu said sarcastically - what if i lost you?! - she was about to cry.

-These wounds will heal soon, i just need to rest for a few hours...-

-You liar! - mayu took her laptop out of her backpack, and conected a wireless device on yuki's neck, behind her ear, on the screen began to appear a lot of numbers and images, mayu seemed to understand everything she read.

-Since when you know yuki is... *-yeah, an artificial intelligence who is able to regenerate just like a human being and whose body was inicially a militar experiment? - mayu again was glaring at kai*

-How... ? - how much mayu knew about yuki?

-Since i investigated her - she closed her laptop - it seems there is no problems with her body - despite was right that yuki could regenerate by herself, she was also capable to feel the pain... - yukirin resist, this useless guy has not material to fix your injuries - mayu hugged her.

-It's fine... can you sleep with me until my wounds heal?- yuki asked before faint.

########################################

-Hey don't laugh- mayu pouted.

-but... but - yuki burst into laughs - cyborg girl, hahahaha! - she was covering her mouth - A~h sorry sorry... -

-Whatever... they used to call me that- they were eating ice cream.

-Hm... then should i keep on calling you like that?- yuki was having fun - but i don't think that the fact that you don't like to speak were a good reason to call you like that-

-Yeah but i'm a genius! And a friki I guess – she began swinging her legs from side to side.

-How much are you planning on telling me that?- yuki covered mayu's lips with her ice cream - don't wipe it!- mayu did what was told.

-It feels strange... - mayu was blushing - i'll keep on telling that until the day someone wins against... - yuki approached mayu's face -  me... - mayu felt her skin prickled at the moment she felt yuki's lips touching hers. She closed her eyes while enjoying yuki's ice cream flavor and yuki's lips.

####################################

-What is that kind of love?- yuki asked.

-Hum... we have a big trouble here... - mayu said to herself, yuki was hearing.

-The love mistress watanabe is trying to show you is a kind of love that just one person in the world can show you and share with you, but actually i don't know how to explain this - kai was in the corner of the room.

-It's like when you have a short circuit? maybe not, hm... like if your whole system suddenly began to fail! Yeah, something like that!- mayu didn't know how to explain it, she hadn't felt anything like it in her life, until just weeks ago.

-I think i can understand... - yuki was staring at mayu.

##########################

-Yeah, oh by the way, you look waaaay better when you smile, i love your smile and i know nobody has told you this but... i think your design and your algorithm are very interesting, i think i fell for you the moment i saw them... - mayu whispered on yuki's ear, makin her blushing.

Yuki stepped away and fell down - don't worry, i supposed you couldn't explain this sensation but i think i can fix that and improve you-

##########################

-Black, just destroy everything- a man said to a little girl.

-Yes, master...- the girl took a weapon and entered to the training room, inside she started to kill everybody.

-Little miss, you shouldn't have been here - a man with blonde hair said to a little girl who was seeing the masacre from a security camera.

-Black... - she said frightened.

########################## (End of memories)

Mayu woke - Damn! - Apparently had fallen asleep reading the notes she had written years ago. Lately she had been busy between work and memories...

- Black ... - Again recalled the scene of her childhood, though she knew that black wasn't an evil creation at all, she also knew that her main purpose was to destroy...

-Yukirin… I miss you… - she whispered and stood up, she had to go to work.

~THE STORY OF YOU~

i don't understand this anymore!  :stoned: :on speedy:

I'm going to hide for two weeks, I think? (maybe not) so I'm sure the next chapter won't be updated soon.  :on cloudeye: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: gomen.

Thanks for your thanks and replys.

Greetings!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll