JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki

Author Topic: The H!P Trainees Thread (ハロプロ研修生); H!P EGGs (ハロプロエッグ)  (Read 237881 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
From Tsunku's blog  :cathappy:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
^
L-R:
Wada Sakurako (11)
Makino Maria (12)
Kishimoto Yumeno (12)
Kaga Kaede (13)
Ichioka Reina (14)
Kanazawa Tomoko (17)

Mini Profiles:

Name: Wada Sakurako (和田桜子)
Nickname: Wadasaku (わださく)
Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Favorite Food: Fried squid
Trivia: Participated in the Morning Musume 11th generation audition.
Her father works in a home for senior citizens.

Name: Makino Maria (牧野真莉愛)
Nickname: Maria (まりあ)
Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Least Favorite Food: Squid (except in her school lunch)
Trivia: Was a finalist in the Morning Musume 11th generation audition.
Her favorite baseball team is the Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (it used to be the Chunichi Dragons), her favoriter player is Tsuyoshi Shinjo.

Name: Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)
Nickname: Kishimon (きしもん)
Birthdate: April 1, 2000
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Specialty: Knitting
Favorite Food: Karage (fried foods)
Was previously a child actress under NAC.

Name: Kaga Kaede (加賀楓)
Nickname: Kaedi (かえでぃ)
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Favorite Food: Natto
Trivia: Participated in the Morning Musume 11th generation audition.
Takes Kendo (Japanese sword fighting) lessons.

Name: Ichioka Reina (一岡怜奈)
Nickname: Icchan (いっちゃん)
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Favorite Food: Mozuku
Was previously a model under "JS Girl".
Participated in the 2011 EXILE audition.
Had no confidence in her acting while she was in acting club, so decided to become an idol instead.

Name: Kanazawa Tomoko (金澤朋子)
Nickname: Kanatomo (かなとも)
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Favorite Food: Umeboshi
Trivia: Was a finalist in the 2012 "Ocean Music Award Shinjin Hakkutsu Audition".
Performed the song "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku" by °C-ute in the audition.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:02:29 AM by Nayoko-Kihara »

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
Just a little more trivia on each of the new girls, and some old pictures of a couple of them.

Favorite Hello! Project songs:
1. Wada Sakurako - "Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai" by Berryz Kobo.
2. Makino Maria - "Renai Revolution 21" by Morning Musume.
3. Kishimoto Yumeno - "Kacchoii Uta" by Hello! Project Mobekimasu.
4. Kaga Kaede - "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai" by Morning Musume.
5. Ichioka Reina - "Chou HAPPY SONG" by Berryz Kobo x °C-ute.
6. Kanazawa Tomoko - "OVER THE RAINBOW" by Buono!
---- ---- ---- ----

Old picture of Kishimoto Yumeno from something called "Dore Kiyo".
http://www.mbs.jp/dorekiyo/20120327.shtml

Old pictures of Ichioka Reina.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

New H!P Kenshuusei Unit Announced

A new H!P Kenshuusei unit consisting of Miyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko, Uemura Akari, Otsuka Aina, Takagi Sayuki and Miyazaki Yuka, has been announced.

It had been speculated that the amount of exposure the Kenshuuseis have been getting lately would eventually lead to the formation of new units or groups that will allow Tsunku’s wish to come true and expand Hello! Project a little bit more, and it’s quite understandable since Morning Musume have already celebrated their 15th anniversary, the H!P Kids their 10th as well as Berryz, so some new fresh young units are a must.

Apart from that, this is the first unit between more that will be announced later on, so I’m quite excited to see if they’ll decide to form all of the Kenshuuseis present right now into units or just some of them, and even though we don’t know if these units will release singles or major into full-time groups, it’s still quite interesting to have something new happening within H!P, and I must admit that I really like the line-up of this first unit thanks to the wide age range (14 to 18) they have and to the addition of Yuka who seems to be active within H!P now.

Hopefully more details will be revealed soon!

http://www.helloproject.com/news/1302031700_hello.htm

http://hellosayunii.com/2013/02/03/new-hp-kenshuusei-unit-announced/

Karinnnnnnn  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:42:20 PM by oaxiac »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
About time?!

I'm happy for Karin and Sayubee the most, they've been around for so long and are hardworking so they've definitely earned a chance.

Not sure if this 'indie until earning debut' is just a formality like with S/mileage. These girls aren't nearly as popular as those girls were back then, though o-o

I like that the older trainee Tomoko gets to (somewhat) debut almost instantly. I wonder what her skills are, or if she is just THAT cute...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
trainees going to be in a musical

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
the new unit is introduced

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Profile page updated with new pics and the new trainees :cathappy:
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member/egg/egg-profile.php

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! So cute!! ^____^ *cheek squish*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
Might want to keep a tissue handy while viewing. Tears of joy though. :twothumbs

EDIT: and they took it down.

Not surprising. The video still had its temporary title. Even included a .mov extension.

Somebody among the staff pushed a button too soon.
It will no doubt be re-uploaded post haste.

Happens all the time over at the TNX channel.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:55:36 AM by TommyVD »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^Thanks! I managed to DL it before it got taken down. I'm really excited for this group!  :twothumbs

Quote from: Translation by Sohee from jplop
What do you feel/think about this new unit?

Karin: First off I'm very grateful for being chosen and I really feel that I'm no good as I am right now. Up until now I've failed a lot of auditions. I've gone to the last round and sometimes not even that. Some girls with less experience than I have passed and it's made me feel very sad and frustrated. So because of that I'm really happy about this but half of that is also insecurity. I don't know how far me doing my best can take me from this point, and I must aim to be as good as my seniors in Hello! Project and that I can do that now in a way to return the favor to all the fans that have supported me so far is what makes me the happiest right now. So from now on I will do my absolute best to return this favor to everyone who has supported me despite me being a kenshuusei for all this time.

Tomoko: I never thought I'd get chosen as I just joined so more than anything I was surprised. But because I got chosen I want to do my absolute best.

Yuka: I was surprised... or like, I don't know. My thoughts stopped. I don't know... my head is... I don't know. (Will you be able to work hard?) Yes, I'll do my best.

Akari: Miyazaki Yuka is there too, but mostly we're girls from kenshuusei and that we're creating a new group is a strange feeling. If it was about joining Morning Musume, there would be seniors there and then starting when being added to them but, we're just the members who got announced just now so we have to start from scratch and that's a bit scary. But I will do my absolute best.

Sayuki: At first when my name was called I didn't quite get it so I didn't cry. But then I saw Miyamoto Karin next to me crying and then it washed over me. I want to thank my mom and dad. But we're not official members yet so I feel that I must work really hard from now on.

Aina: I never thought this would happen. I'm surprised.

What kind of group do you want this to become?

Karin: Because it's said that these days it's the war-period of idols, I want this group to cause a revolution. Because if we don't do that we'll end up being looked over and it can't end with us. So I want us to cause a revolution for many kenshuusei groups to debut after all. I want us to perfect singing and dancing and with that cause a revolution.

Yuka: Rather than the unit... more like, right now we're six people right so I want us to grow and learn from each other and then do our best to become members.

Sayuki: I want us to become good at dancing and become good friends like C-ute and... nothing is final yet so I don't really know, but I want us to become strong and powerful and create something that nobody but us can do.

Aina: Because we're from kenshuusei I don't want to lose to the other kenshuusei girls and eventually I want this to become a group that won't lose to even our Hello! Project seniors.

Do you have anything you want to say?

Karin: What I want to say is... thank you so much everyone for supporting me up until now. From now I want to grow and do my best in rehearsal so I can give you a lot of love in return. Thank you so much.

Yuka: I don't know... The kenshuusei are much better at me at dancing, I haven't done it at all so first I want to be able to catch up with them but then I want to work hard and become better. I'll do my best.

Sayuki: More than anything I'm really happy, but I will do my best to become an official member and not get replaced or taken off.

Aina: I really love singing so that is something I will definitely do my best at.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:43:59 AM by oaxiac »

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
^Dailymotion to the rescue.
20130219kenshusei

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Congratulations to Karin and to all the other girls!!  :w00t:

And to the other girls who did not get chosen,
just follow Karin's example- get back up and work hard!!
  :twothumbs

And to Ayano Hamaura, this wasn't your time yet,

But remember, Hama chan..............

Ond day, it will be...............

HAMA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!    :cow: :jphip:

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:07:43 PM by muppet »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
^ That was seriously impressive!

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
Looks like we might be getting the new group name tomorrow if this tweet by Tsunku is any indication.

明日、ハロプロ研修生の新ユニットのグループ名、発表しようかなぁ。
https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/305663423188975616

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Juice = Juice

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/theme-10004770070.html

Akari = Melon
Yuka = Peach
Sayuki = Lemon
Karin = Grape
Aina = Orange
Tomoko = Apple
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:27:48 PM by wordsworth »

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
910 percent is providing very fast translations: https://www.facebook.com/910percent

The name of the new unit consists of Hello!Project Trainee is 「Juice=Juice」
Digest of Tsunku Blog.
The member is as follows:
■ Takagi Sayuki : The Hello! Project Trainee.
■ Miayamoto Karin: She has a good character.
■ Ootsuka Aina: 9th audition's member.
Good voice.
■ Uemura Akari; 9th audition's member. She can't dance well. but it's also her charm point.
■ Kanazawa Tomoko.
one of a member of the contest of Berryz×℃-ute 「Cho HAPPY SONG」 Owing to her smile and voice at the time, she became the member. she is a rookie but we look forward to her.
■ MIyazaki Yuka.
Now, she isn't the member of H!P trainee. She took 10th audition and new member of Smileage audition.
Looking her activity of GREEN FIELDS, we chose her for the new unit.

these six will start their activities as indies group.

They are going to be in the next issue of UTB: https://twitter.com/wani_UTB/status/306036150013931520

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:50:36 PM by TommyVD »

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
910 percent is providing very fast translations: https://www.facebook.com/910percent

Ootsuka Aina: 9th audition's member.
Good voice.
Really? I remember she sang rather badly during the audition finals

Then again, so did Meimi & Sakura in the S/mileage audition, and look at them now; so who am I to belittle the Kenshuusei program? :nervous

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki