JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I Remember You

Author Topic: [Poll] The Favorite Nogizaka46 Member Poll  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Poll] The Favorite Nogizaka46 Member Poll
« on: January 12, 2014, 07:09:17 AM »

Who are your favorite Nogizaka46 members and why do you like them? Vote for your top 5!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Poll] The Favorite Nogizaka46 Member Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:51 PM »
According to my end of the year ranking from two months ago:

01. Nakamoto Himeka
02. Hori Miona
03. Matsumura Sayuri
04. Nishino Nanase
05. Takayama Kazumi
06. Ikuta Erika
07. Kawamura Mahiro
08. Shiraishi Mai
09. Wakatsuki Yumi
10. Nojo Ami

However!

- Takayama Kazumi changed a lot since the early days and I don't like her as much as I used to anymore, so she probably drops a few spots.
- Kawamura Mahiro has epic vocal skills, but she rarely gets a chance to shine so I sorta lost sight of her as well.
- I put Nojo Ami as #10 because she always reminds me of Ohe Tomomi, haha. if I were to do another top 10 I'd probably replace her with Akimoto Manatsu.

Anyway, down to business. My top four members are pretty solid:

01. Nakamoto Himeka: Cute, good vocals, perfect idol.
02. Hori Miona: Matsui Rena's protégé and look-a-like, so gotta support no matter what.
03. Matsumura Sayuri: Super cute, hot and entertaining. She always brings a smile to my face.
04. Nishino Nanase: Super pretty, cute shyness, talented... A lot to like about this girl for sure.

But then it gets difficult.

05. ...I can't decide. It's between Wakatsuki, Ikuta and Shiraishi.  :panic:

edit: I hate ties. Shiraishi it is.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:47:49 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »
Most of this is all based off of watching a few episodes of Nogibingo...so these are just first impressions. Aside from the 2nd gen.

#1 - Shiraishi Mai. Oh Maiyan. I remember seeing her for the first time and I thought she was very beautiful, I loved that she was center for Girls Rule. And then I watched the very first episode of Nogibingo and she got cream all over her (I think), and she was so amazed and excited and kept on going about how she had always wanted something like that to happen and I was like oh lord. She became my oshi within that instant. I ship her and Sayurin too.

#2 - Matsumura Sayuri. Sayurin is such a sore loser, it's amusing to watch. When she lost to Kazumin and did something with her hair (I don't remember what it looked like, but she had to tie up her pigtails I think), I couldn't stop laughing. I also remember looking at a gifset where they talked about her love for apples but she secretly liked strawberries, but she kept denying it until she eventually gave in and ate one, stating that it was delicious. I love her.

#3 - Hori Miona. When she became center for Barrette, I was really excited. She is such a doll and I like her a lot. At this point, she's my 2nd gen oshi. I can't wait to see more of her, she's cute.

#4 - Wakatsuki Yumi. Damn, she's stunning. I'm definitely going to watch more videos of her just because of that. Aside from that, I ship her with Reika. I just really like seeing them together to be honest. But yes, I'm getting oshi vibes from her.

#5 - Sakurai Reika. Watching her on Nogibingo made me laugh so hard because people predicted she would win because she's the captain and yet, she lost. (I forgot who she was against though, it was the second episode of Nogibingo I think). She's an interesting captain though and like Myumyu, I need to watch more videos of her.

Offline mayuzaka

• _keysung
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »
1st gen: ikoma & wakatsuki
2nd gen: kitano
♥ nogizaka46 > ske48, akb48 > hkt48, nmb48 ♥
sae, ikoma, lemon, tano, sayanee, takamina, karen

♥ kpop fan // inspirit and shawol ♥

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I Remember You