JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onepercentres - Sing For You

Author Topic: [Chaptered!AU] *A School's Affair - 01  (Read 2658 times)

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
[Chaptered!AU] *A School's Affair - 01
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:24:33 AM »

Prologue

Love isn’t exactly the nicest thing to fall into, and Shinoda Mariko obviously knew that; it was threading on very thin ice when a student too many years her junior fell head over heels with her. With the many student-teacher relationships working well around her, the cheerful and prankster of a teacher that she is, started doubting if the world is no longer black or white, but maybe…just maybe…

Grey might work out fine as well…

Author Note:

*A multi-chaptered fanfic centering on AKB48 in an alternate school universe. Storyline & graphics: wen48/tkmnwen
Characters will be slowly revealed in the first few chapters and character chart might be done up and release then.
Untimely updates and author might very much forgets that she has a multi-chaptered fic going on.
Survives on comments, motivated by nice (or crazy) asks, encouraged by readers’ engagement with the story, and writes with the help of a crazy imagination and lots of tea.

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Chaptered!AU] *A School's Affair
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 09:26:44 AM »

Chapter 1

“Marichan~”
It’s eight in the morning, and the last thing that Mariko needed was for the younger girl to get hold of her this early and cling on her for the rest of the day. Giving a soft groan, she acted as though she didn’t hear that call, quickening her pace as she turned around the corners of the hallway, disappearing quickly into an emptied classroom and locking the door behind her. Rubbing her temples in frustration, Mariko stuffed her earphones in, trying her best to ignore the knocking on the door as well as the questioning “Marichan, are you in there?” from the other girl.

Matsui Jurina stood outside the locked door for a moment before deciding that perhaps, the older girl had really went down the hallway and wasn’t in this room. “Aish, if only I ran faster,” she muttered, glancing at her watch for the time. “Oh shit! I’m late for class,” a curse escaped the young girl’s lips as she scurried away towards her classroom, silently praying that the lecturer would be later than her.

Luck was obviously not on the young girl’s side as she entered the classroom, eyes all on her as the teacher tapped her leg impatiently. A detention slip soon found its way onto the puppy-like girl’s desk as well as a warning of “If you’re late for my class again, you’re going for a month-worth of detention.”

-

With the dark blue apron firmly tied against Mariko’s smart ensemble of a flowery white blouse, hair loosely tied back in a tiny ponytail and black glasses resting on the bridge of her nose, Jurina could not stop gawking when the teacher mixed the chemicals as a demonstration for the class. Jurina had always fantasized that she’s actually Harry Potter in Potions class with Mariko being Snape, just probably like 835795723 times sexier and prettier, and that after class, Jurina would be Lily Evans instead.

“Matsui Jurina,” a stern voice cut through the silence of the class, making the said girl snapped out of her daydream. “Are you even listening to what I’ve just said?” Mariko asked, lips pursed tight and irritation evident on her face. The younger girl felt her face flushed red as the class turned and looked at her, knowing that she’s going to get into some real big trouble. Shaking her head as she lowered her glance, the girl mumbled an apology as Mariko rumbled on about giving her detention if she screwed today’s lesson up because of her lack of attention.

A nudge made the young girl glanced up, greeted by a bright smile and playful eyes. “Dude, I know you’re obsessed with the teacher, but the last thing you need is for her to hate you when you messed up in her class,” Yuko advised, arm draped around the taller girl’s shoulders. “I know that from the hard way.”

-

Oshima Yuko, the vice-captain of the school’s basketball team and of course, Jurina’s best buddy. Her family’s financial problems set Yuko back for a few years as she went out to work before continuing college but despite being three years older than the rest in her grade, the energetic squirrel-like girl was an instant hit with everyone. Partner-in-crime, it’s near impossible to see one and not see the other nearby.

Well, until the older girl fell in love with their new English teacher of course.

-

“Hey Jurinaf, where’s Yukof?” A smack on her shoulders brought the girl’s attention onto the other girl, mouth stuffed with a bread and the other half alongside a bag of snacks in her hands as she sat in the empty seat beside. A jerk to her left and a look of mock-annoyance painted Jurina’s face and the girl giggled with the piece of bread threatening to fall from her mouth onto Jurina’s skirt.

“Acchan please. Your food’s going to spill all over me, along with your spit,” Jurina warned, pressing a packet of tissue over the older girl’s lips. Mentally giving herself a facepalm, the younger girl couldn’t help but wondered how did this glutton became the head prefect of the school before remembering that other than her love for food and a certain Biology teacher, she’s near perfect.

Acchan gave a wave of her hand as if it wasn’t bothering her, and Jurina watched as she swallowed the mouthful of cream bread before removing the tissue packet. “She’s really crazy over the new English teacher huh?” the glutton head prefect asked, a look of amused on her face as her eyes followed the squirrel-like girl bothering the new English teacher. Jurina nodded, passing her mobile phone to the older girl. It took just two seconds for Acchan to burst out into loud and embarrassing laughter, (almost going into a fit, Jurina thought) attracting the curious looks from the other students. “S-SHE…SHE IS GOING TO JOIN MODELLING? JUST BECAUSE…BECAUSE THE NEW TEACHER IS GOING TO OVERSEE THAT? SHE? OSHIMA YUKO?”

-

“Hey, thanks for saving my ass,” Jurina muttered as she stood beside Yuko at the sink, cleaning her test tubes and what’s not before next class starts. “I would have blew up the whole lab if you hadn’t given me the heads up,” the younger girl continued, an embarrassed look painting her young features.

Yuko shrugged, “You can repay the favor by treating me lunch for the whole week,” she teased, earning a smack on her arm from the younger girl. “But how are you coping with the class? Your grades in Chemistry had always been in the pits.”

Much to Jurina’s dismay, liking the new Chemistry teacher done nothing in helping to pull up her grades. You would think that it might make her concentrate more during class, hoping to impress the new teacher, but nope. All that ran through Jurina’s mind during Chemistry class was how perfect she was, how much Jurina wanted to be closer to her, how to get close to her, how to…You got it, anything but on Chemistry itself.

“Horrid.” With a killer pout on her face, the taller girl turned and looked at Yuko with a look that the best friend knew too well of.

Yuko sighed, “I can tutor you but somehow I think your Chemistry is as hopeless as you getting into our Chemistry teacher’s pants,” she teased, watching Jurina’s face flushed red immediately before snapping out of whatever thoughts she had and gave a yelp of protest.

“Just how difficult could it be…?”

Author’s Notes:
Mariko’s age in fic is set at 29 and is a Chemistry lecturer, while Jurina’s age is at 17 (and is a genius in her studies except in Science which pretty much fucked her life since she likes Mariko). Yuko’s much older than Jurina and more about Yuko will be highlighted in the next chapter.
Criss-cross between present & past relatively evident, and usually indicated with italics but sometimes, author will forget. ;A;)o
Untimely updates and author might very much forgets that she has a multi-chaptered fic going on. Cross-posting on JPHip & Tumblr.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [Chaptered!AU] *A School's Affair - 01
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »
Oh, this is pretty good.
Unless I'm drunk.
Wait, am I drunk?
No, of course not...
Right?
*facedesk*

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 11:32:02 AM »
Plz continue writing this fic, i wanna know what will happens :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »
I like this so far  :twothumbs
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »
I guess the english teacher is definitely haruna  :lol:
more kojiyuu please
waiting for your next update  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onepercentres - Sing For You