JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Destiny

Author Topic: The Sweetest Taste (TomoTomo fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 33975 times)

Offline shoukitty

• Blam.
  • scribble scribble
This is just me nitpicking, buuuuut........why not a motorcycle race? Why not use Philip's real name? I mean, you're using his family name, soooooooo...........anyhow, love the fic!!

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
They find Tomo's sister :onioncheer:

But I feel bad for her, because to stop Tomo's wedding she will take her place

Philip's so sweet helping the Tomotomo  :luvluv2:

What happen with Sayaka?   :dunno:

Nice chapter  :on GJ:

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
guys! sorry if i took long to update than usual! :bow:

@Kirozoro: here's the part two and the race! i hope you enjoy reading my fanfic, thank you for being present right from the start.
@yuuyu: haha rollercoaster you said! you're one of my readers who i always wait to comment. thank you very much for reading and for always sharing your thoughts and feelings.
@shoukitty: motorcycle race, because of kamen rider w right? hehe, gomen i kept thinking of kasai's car stuff business in my story lol. and about philip, i already started calling him that way. i don't know how to take it back and call him sonozaki raito hehe!
@NewHeaven: about sayaka? hmm maybe it's connected with their previous special chapter! i notice you started posting comments in the middle of my fanfic, since then you became consistent on it. i guess we're both new here in the forum, so let me welcome you and thank you for choosing to read my story.

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 14-2 Saeyaka Plus Two-Part Special

I think I overslept. When I woke up this morning, I was the only person left in our suite. So I decided to go outside the hotel and walk along the shore to find my friends. I saw Akiko and Ryu together talking. I sat beside them on the beach sand.

"I missed out her other details. Kasai Manami used to race in her teenage years, her father taught her how to drive. It's their quality time as father and daughter. And based on what I gathered, she's always the champion. Most probably because of their tandem, she races while her father and his team maintains the car." Akiko said as she browses her iPad.

"I'm not surprised if she's good in cars, she's an heiress of Kasai Co. Ltd. after all. But it doesn't mean that she can underestimate Philip's capability. He's a born genius, he can master anything so fast.  He won't give up when something or someone challenges him, and I think this is the first time a girl did that." Ryu defended Philip.

"Where is he by the way?" She asked.

"He's practicing on the raceway. I know him, he just can't stop once he get started on something. He still has three more days to improve his racing skills."

"I noticed that you guys are now getting along with each other very well!"
I joined their conversation to tease them.

"I guess chief is getting softer on me now, Sae." Ryu answered me with a wide smile.

"Don't get the wrong idea. Treating you in a nicer way doesn't mean anything more than that." Akiko said trying to act cold, but both Ryu and I saw her blushing.

"Anyway, Philip told me we should enjoy our stay here in Hawaii. So come on guys! Let's enjoy the beach!" Ryu invited us to swim.

"I'll follow you later, I still need to find Sayaka. Then I'll ask her to join us, too."

I try to look around for Sayaka. I saw her laying on a beach lounge chair under an umbrella. She's so sexy on her swimsuit with those beautiful pair of long legs.

"Sayaka, I've been searching for you the whole morning. Why didn't you wake me up?" I approached her.

"I tried to wake you up like a hundred times, but you kept sleeping like a log." She answered facing me, I can't see if she's looking at me because of her sunglasses.

"Ryu and Akiko wants us to join them swim on the beach."

"Go on, I'll just watch you guys over here."

What a kill joy. I thought.
"Sayaka, can you please tell me what's going on with you?"

"Don't mind me, just enjoy yourself like you've been doing since lately."

"Eh?"

"I still remember what you did on our  supposedly first date. You're more interested in other things than me. Well maybe I'm just used to getting your full attention before." She sat up and took her sunglasses off.

"But that's not true! I love you, Sayaka! Nothing's more important to me than you." I blurted out in a loud voice. She blushed and looked away.

"How about we forget about it and we make this day our first date instead? The weather is good and the scenery is very romantic." I suggested her.

"I don't feel like going anywhere else." She lays back and wears her sunglasses again, like saying she's not interested.

I'm somehow pissed. I lean closer to her and stole a kiss from her lips. Then I ranaway from her fast.

"SAAEEEEE!!!" She stood up shouting my name.

"See, my kiss brought your senses back! It's like I'm a prince waking up my sleeping princess!" I shouted back.

"Shut up! You're a dead meat when I catch you!"

"Catch me if you can!!!"

We ran along the beach until we reach where Akiko and Ryu are. And we all had fun spending time together.

-

"Feels nostalgic." Kasai-san said as she arrived at the raceway. Today is the day of the race.

"Kasai-san, ganbatte ne!" We also wish her good luck.

"Please call me Rion. Tomo's friends are my friends, too." She answered with a genuine smile on her face. She turned to Philip.
"So are you ready Sonozaki-san?"

"Ofcourse, I've practiced so hard for this day." He answered her.

"Is that how much you don't want to marry my sister?"

"No.. actually this is the first time in my life that I put so much of my time and effort to get a girl."

We saw Rion's surprised reaction with what he just said. She turned away and spoke again.
"W-Well uhm, if you really want to become part of the Kasai family, then show me a good performance." The tone of her voice changed. She then headed to her car.

"Philip! Ganbatte ne!" We all said as Philip gets in his car, too.

"Hai! Don't worry guys, I will win this race!" There's so much confidence on his voice.

Philip puts on his helmet and turns on his car stereo.
(Now playing music: Love Wars by Queen & Elizabeth)

♪ The strongest love, always only for you, Yeah Yeah! ♪

They both step on the accelerator and the race began. We all cheer for them with so much excitement.

♪ Once your heart is stolen
Get started love's memory break ♪

Rion is leading the race. It shows that she's really an experienced racer. She mastered all the corners.

♪ Gathering a good amount of courage
Hello! Starting the challenge myself ♪

Philip's catching up. Amazing! He just did a clean overtake there!

♪ This town is a battlefield every day
What I want to get is a love so sweet ♪

They are both really good. Now, it's hard to predict who will win. Sayaka suddenly held my hand.

♪ If it's for love, I definitely won't lose in these dangerous Love Wars ♪

"Sae, I'm nervous." She spoke to me.
"But I will accept whoever wins this race because I know everyone is doing their best." She continued.

♪ Our two hearts are too hot
Get started Love's urban legend ♪

"I learn that love is not about winning or losing, it's about fighting for it until the very end." I listened to the words she's saying.

♪ When you're in love, everywhere's a battlefield
Sparks are flying West to East ♪

"I love you too, Sae." She faced me still holding my hand.
"Because of you, I finally learned how to fight for love."

♪ A present full of happiness
If it's for love, I'll put a special effort into it,
jump right into the Love Wars ♪

I'm speechless, but I don't need to speak to tell her how I feel. Because she already knows the happiness she's bringing to me right now. By just staring at each other, we already understand.

♪ This town is a battlefield every day
What I want to get is a love so sweet ♪

"They're back!" Akiko shouted. We both looked back at the race to see what's happening.

"Go Philip! You're almost there!" Ryu cheered for his friend.

♪ If it's for love, I definitely won't lose
If it's for love, I'll put a special effort into it
Jump right into the Love Wars ♪

The race is about to end so soon. Sayaka tightens her grip on my hand. I looked at her, she looked back at me. We gave each other a smile, a sign that we're ready to face whatever the result will be.

♪ The strongest love, always only for you, Yeah Yeah! ♪

Their cars are side by side each other. We all thought that this race will end up in a tie, but it's not. And the person who first reached the finish line is.....

♪ Love is strong.. Girls go on..
Love is strong.. Girls go on.. ♪

(End of music playing)

TBC

i just think their song Love Wars added fun and adrenaline rush to the race!
thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:48:02 AM by ainivel »

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cries for a thousand years because SAYAKA FINALLY-!:nya:
ALL THE SAEYAKA LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER I AM JUST DONE, THIS STORY IS TOO SWEET.
Phillip is obliviously smooth (we all saw that slip up, Rion!)... :hehehe:
I'm with Sayaka, it doesn't matter who wins as long as we know we had a fighting chance (though I'm positive that something good is about to happen regardless).
I really love this story, so I'm getting teary-eyed thinking about how it's ending soon... (/ . ; )
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:01:26 PM by yuuyu »

Offline NewHeaven

Now they are officially together, Sayaka was so sweet  :shy1:

I like the music in the middle

And I'm with Sayaka no matter who wins as long as TomoTomo fight for their love

Offline ainivel

• ecchi
  • Member+
the opening part of this chapter is for kona_otaku14
i still remember your request! :twothumbs
sorry if i can't make it the real thing though..

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 15

Where am I? I looked around and noticed that I'm inside a church. I'm dressed like a guy, wearing a groom tuxedo. I faced straight ahead and saw Tomo walking down the aisle. My God, she's so beautiful in her white wedding dress. She's slowly getting near me. I'm about to reach her hand but she only passed me by and went to the man next to me.

SNAP. I woke up.

-

I took a sigh. That was just a dream. And why the heck am I doing danso there wearing a tuxedo? I wanted to wear a wedding dress, too...

"To~mo~chin.. You're spacing out, chiyuu.." Tomo poked me, I didn't notice her.

"Oh.. sorry, I was just thinking of the dream I had last night."

"Was it a nice dream?" She asked.

"Well, it started a good dream... but ended a nightmare."

Tomorrow is new year's day, the day of her wedding. Maybe I'm just worrying about it too much to have such dream. And now that I think about it...

"By the way, Tomo. What do you want to do later? It's new year's eve. Do you want us to go to the shrine or somewhere else?"

"Anywhere is fine, chiyuu.. As long as I'd be spending the turning of the year with Tomochin."

I feel the same, I want her to be the last person I'm with this year and the first person I'd be with for the coming year.

We're still deciding which place to go when a group of guys wearing black suits suddenly came inside the cafe.

"Ojou-sama, your parents wanted to see you." One of them said forcing Tomo to come with them. I immediately tried to get her back but they pushed me away.

"Don't touch her!" Tomo shouted at them.
"I'll come with you! So just let her!" She ordered in an angry voice. She then turned to me and said..
"Tomochin.. don't worry, I'll just talk to my parents to clear things out. I'll come back to you, I promise."

They left the cafe with Tomo, one of those guys came back and approached me.

"Itano-san, our Madam wanted to thank you for the wedding cake you made. She requested me to give this to you." He said as he handed me an invitation and left immediately after.

Now my nightmare is slowly becoming reality. I look at the wedding invitation. My chest hurts, I fall on my knees. I feel so weak. Tomo... please come back...

-

I waited for her all day in the cafe, holding on to her promise that she'll come back. And now it's almost midnight. I guess I'll be spending new year's eve alone. I suddenly feel so scared. What if she doesn't return anymore? I don't know if I can still live without her. I'm about to lose my mind. I started to cry.

Then the door opened.

"Tomochin!" She came back. She went around the counter's table where I'm leaning on.
"I'm here, I'm sorry.. please don't cry anymore. I told you I'll come back, chiyuu.."

I'm still shaking, my heartbeat isn't getting any slower. She wipes off my tears, she touches my face then softly kisses me on my lips.

"Happy new year, Tomochin..."

Upon hearing her words, I reached for her and hugged her tightly. I won't ever let go of her anymore. Then I put my lips on hers. It was a sweet kiss at first then slowly became a selfish, aggressive one.

I pulled her closer, I want to feel her more. I don't know how long we stood there kissing, we only sometimes break off for air. The night was so quiet, I can only hear our heavy breathing between our caresses. She started to plant kisses on my temple, her lips slowly traveling down to my neck, her hand touching my chest...

Then she stopped.

"Really Tomo.. you're not doing this to me again, do you?" I'm at my peak of this heavenly feeling, I don't want her to stop.

"N-No, it's not what you think chiyuu.. It's just that.. is it okay we do this here?"

She's right, I totally forgot where we are. I realized we're actually making out in my cafe!

"So... how about we continue this in my place tonight?" I suggested. At the sound of my voice, she knows my mood is still there and not fading away.

-

I opened my door and we went inside my apartment. I hold her hand and lead her straight to my room. We sit on one side of my bed. We're just staring at each other still silent.

I began to unbutton her coat and take off her clothes under it. She also started  taking off mine, I can't hold back anymore. I pulled her closer to me, filling the gaps between us. We kissed passionately, tasting each other's mouth. We slowly lay down my bed not breaking the kiss, placing herself on top of me.

"Tomochin, I warn you.. I'm not stopping this time.." She said looking at me, I can see her eyes burning with passion.

"I warn you, too.. I'll make you regret if you pause even a second.." I answered her. I put my arms around her neck, one hand cupping the back of her head.

"I still don't know the next thing to do.. but I know what I want right now.. I want to know everything about Tomochin.. every inch of you.."

Then she puts her mouth on mine again. Her tongue demands for an entrance and so I welcome it with mine. Letting them dance in a synchronized rhythm. We reached for each other's remaining clothes, taking them off one by one until they are all gone.

I'm ready to give myself to her, only to this person I deeply love. We explored one another, touching... tasting... trailing every part of each other's body without letting a skin left undiscovered. It was a give and take, and then vice versa. We shared everything... the heat, the passion, the pleasure. We spent the whole night making love to each other, beautiful burning like fireworks.

"I-I love you, Tomo..." Those are the last words I let out before I finally gave in.

-

When I woke up the next morning, I was left on my bed all alone. She's already gone. Where is she? I panicked, I look at the time. Did she... oh my God... the WEDDING!

TBC

and we're down to the final chapter

Offline NewHeaven

Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch.15 04/28/14 Update!
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2014, 02:42:56 AM »
I'm  :err: :OMG: :fainted: :pleeease: :gyaaah: with the final part

But a really good chapter

update soon please, I need the next one

Ps: a happy ending please :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2014, 03:04:41 AM »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2014, 03:11:08 AM »
^ the perfect reaction over the latest chapter and the cliffhanger :nervous

Offline kona_otaku14

• Akb48 will dominate the entire universe.! Just wait for it~
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2014, 05:07:52 AM »
*completely speechless* TwT  :thumbup

Offline kristelc

« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »
Same with kona_otaku14, I'm running out of words as well to describe this chapter. The author was able to depict the emotions of Tomo-Tomo very well.  :tama-heart: I can't believe the story is about to end. I'm looking forward for a happy ending.  :tama-lotsaluv:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
She should have locked the door. :smhid
next please :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2014, 06:35:33 PM »
 :twothumbs great chapter . Thank you very much

After reading this chapter, I think 2 case for final chapter :
1. Chiyuu asked her parent to meet Tomochin last time, her parent agreed. And now after "the night" she has to come back wedding  :cry: , but in wedding, Tomochin goes to weding to get her chiyuu  :wub:, yep like drama  :twisted: and her sister with Sayaka and Sae appear in time,..... end, Tomotomo is together, happy ending  :w00t:

but I lead the second case  :on drink:, and it can happen with 70%  :lol:, the second case is: when Chiyuu came back to meet her parent with guys in black, her parent ask her have to marry Phillip and of course she won't accept, maybe they'' have a arguement  :lol: but het sister and Phillip come back on time with their friends, and kasai's parent agree a wedding of Chiyuu's sister and Phillip so Chiyuu can come back cafe in night to meet Tomochin  :wriggly:. In next morning, when Tomo~mi wakes up, she sees Tomochin is in good sleep, so shen doesn't want to wake Tomochin up,she goes to wedding because this is her sister's wedding, but because Tomochin doesn't know anything so she goes to wedding so that she can get her chiyuu back  :wub: , and in wedding, everything is clear

And right now i think about a third case  :glasses:
It is: when chiyuu come back for preparing her wedding in the next morning, her sister, Phillip and her friends come back in time so all of her wedding clothes, she gives her sister  :hiakhiakhiak: ,....

although any circumstance happens, I think maybe it'll have a scene that Tomochin confesses with Tomo~mi in front of the Kasai, her friends and two family's guess  :on gay: . I think it's romatic

One more time, Thank you very much   :on slopkiss:

Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2014, 09:32:52 PM »
Omg where is Kasai has gone to

Tomochin stop the wedding!!! Or anyone?

Saeyaka so cute

Update soon

Offline ainivel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
for the last two months, i wanted to thank everyone who read and support my tomotomo story...
this is the first fanfic i posted here in jphip and the people in this forum seem so nice! :heart:

@NewHeaven, yuuyu, Kirozoro: once again from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading guys!
@stv_wong: i want to thank you for reading my tomotomo fanfic. you seem to know them better than i am, it's a pleasure to have you as my reader. i'm looking forward to your fanfic too!
@kristelc: at last it's finished! thank you for the support you've given me right from the start hehe
@Zita: i agree! from now on, they better lock themselves up with no one coming out or being left behind lol
@songbac: you've got amazing suggestions for the final chapter there! thank you, i've always loved your comments!
@LostHeaven, Railgun96, tfme3638: where are you guys? lol! just wanna take this opportunity to thank you too! sorry i didn't have the chance to reply on your comments before..

to my readers who consistently give thank you posts and also to the silent ones...
mo hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita!!! :bow:

and now may i present to you my final chapter.....

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 16

I immediately went to the church venue written on the invitation. I hurried myself only to find out that nothing awaits me there anymore, just people already cleaning up the wedding decors.

No.. this isn't happening! I'm too late.. the wedding has ended. I feel like the heavens fall down on me. My knees are getting weak again, I try to find something to sit on inside the place. My mind's getting blank, I don't know what to do anymore. Then I heard voices coming near me.

"Tomochin? Hisashiburi!" Two girls approached me. I recognized their faces, they're my highschool friends.

"Hey..." I greeted them back, trying my best to put a smile on my face.

"So you're also invited in Philip-kun's wedding? It already ended more than half an hour ago."

It's confirmed, their wedding did happen today. I felt like my heart is being stabbed by a thousand knives.

"This event is like a reunion! The two us here met just today, too! It's been years, ne?"

I'm also glad to see them, but I'm not in the right mood. My heart just died, my whole system is in mourning state.

"We're now going to the reception venue. Come on, isshouni iku!"

They invited me to come with them, I didn't refuse. I tagged along, walking like a zombie. I remained silent the whole duration inside the car. I only listened to their conversation.

"They said it's the wedding of the year! They made me one of the bridesmaids but I'm not even related to them. Actually, I wasn't informed that Philip-kun is the groom."

"Really? Same here! I didn't know until today! They requested me to be their main wedding singer. Philip-kun's bride is really beautiful!"

"Yes she is, and I think her sister as the maid of honor is stunning, too."

Sister? Oh, I remember I heard Tomo mentioned 'Neechan' to her parents before.

We arrived at the reception venue. It's one of the most luxurious hotels in Japan that only the rich ones can afford to stay in. We saw many people outside waiting, most of them are reporters. The securities let us through upon showing our invitations. Then there's another door inside but this time, I hesitated to go further. I'm not mentally prepared yet to see her.

"Tomochin? Aren't you going in?"

"I think l'll just stay here for a while, I'll go inside later on." I answered.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, don't worry about me. I'm really happy to see you both again, Yuko. Aachan."

"Then we're going ahead. We'll see you around, okay!" They went inside and left me.

I feel bad not talking to them properly today, maybe I'll just make it up to them the next time we meet again.

"That two girls who just entered, aren't they Japan's top celebrities? This wedding is really something!" I heard people chatting around as I sat on one of the empty tables.

Great, everything's making me feel that I'm the only one who doesn't belong here. I took a glass of wine from a waiter's tray that passed by and drank it upto the last drop.

"Dejavu? This scene is familiar, chiyuu.."

Chiyuu? That voice... I turned around.

"T-Tomo?!" She's here near me and she's not wearing a wedding dress. I only drank a glass, am I drunk already?

"So now you're also drinking on a wedding? And why is your reaction like you've seen a ghost?" She grinned.

"W-Why are you out here? Aren't you supposed to be with your husband?"

She laughed.

"Tomochin, baka! You know I can't marry anyone else! I'm already married, remember?"

She showed me her hand, she's still wearing the ring I gave her. My heart is pounding so hard like it came back to life! Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me up anymore.

"If you're not the one who got married today, then who's..."

"Come with me, chiyuu.. I'd like you to meet someone." She held my hand and lead me inside that door.

"Mao-neechan! This is Tomochin. I told you she's pretty!"

"Oh finally! Since I arrived, Tomo talks non-stop about you. I'm jealous you know, I feel like she didn't even miss me a bit." Tomo's sister teased.

"Hey, if I didn't miss you then why did I excitedly come all the way to you when you called over the phone. You don't know what moment you just interrupted and it's even before sunrise!"

"You only came because I said I'll be taking your place in this wedding today! You little..."

I giggled. These Kasai sisters... they're like kids fighting each other. I interrupted their little fight and introduced myself.

"Uhm.. I'm Itano Tomomi! I'm happy to meet you, Kasai..."

"Oh call me, oneechan! Now I have two Tomomi sisters!" She winked at me.

"Tomochin!" Philip-kun came joining his wife on her side.

"Omedetou, Philip-kun!" I greeted him.
"Ano... you two look a lovely couple!" I told them.

"You really think so? Thanks! Well, I never thought marrying someone will make me feel so much happier." He said as he took a quick glance on Kasai-oneechan. She then blushed like a teenager.

"You're lucky to have wonderful friends. They searched the globe just to look for me and bring me here." When Kasai-oneechan said 'my friends' she actually means...

"Tomochin!" Sae and Sayaka arrived together with Ryu and Akiko.

"We've been calling you like a hundred times today! It seems like you left your phone." Sae said as she saw me.

"Sorry, if we suddenly left you alone in the cafe..." Sayaka apologized.

"It's okay, it's clear to me now. Thank you for everything you've done for me." I hugged them both.

"We made it with the help of these two." Sayaka is talking about Ryu and Akiko.

"It's all their idea!" Ryu said. I noticed he's holding Akiko's hand. And her other hand holding the bride's bouquet. Looks like, there's another wedding coming soon. I thought.

"We know how much you love Tomo~mi, we all can taste your feelings with the cake you've made." Akiko said.

"That's right! Mom was really amazed to know that you've done that huge wedding cake all by yourself. Everyone here loves it too! By the way, our parents already know about the two of you."

I turned to face the direction where Tomo's parents are. They slightly bowed their heads and smiled when they saw me. Mrs. Kasai mouthed 'arigatou' from afar.

"So... aren't you going to explain why you secretly made a wedding cake
for me?" Tomo suddenly spoke in a little annoyed voice.

"Oh! We still needed to attend our other guests. Take care of my little sister, okay?" Kasai-oneechan excused themselves dragging off Philip-kun beside her.

"I'm still hungry! Are you guys still hungry, too?" Sae asked as she also dragged Sayaka, Akiko and Ryu to the buffet table.

I knew they all intended to leave us alone. Oh no.. the wedding cake... Is Tomo really mad about it?

We left the hotel and headed to the parking area where her car is. It's her old car, she's back being a rich girl so she doesn't need to sell it anymore. I break off the silence before we get in.

"A-About the wedding cake.. I'm sorry Tomo.. I just can't say no to your mother." There, I finally said it.

"It's not the point! Why does it taste so good? Isn't it supposed to be bitter? Knowing your girlfriend is going to get married with another person!" She pouted.

So, that's what her ranting is all about. She so cute!

"When I'm making that cake, I didn't think of myself. All I thought is about you. I cried most of those times, but whenever I remember the good things we share together, happiness totally replaced that sadness I felt. I poured all my love for you on it. The taste just naturally came out." I explained.

"Oh, Tomochin..." She held both my hands facing me.
"Promise me.. from now on, we'll be honest with each other, okay?"

"No lies.. No secrets anymore.. I promise." I sincerely answered.

Then that moment we kissed again.

"Amai..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"The alcohol on your lips.. it tastes sweet."

"But it's just the same wine you drank the first time I met you. Believe me, the sweetness is not coming from it." I said as we get inside her car.
"So driver-san? Where are we going now?"

"First of all, I'm not your driver. Second, I don't talk to drunk people." She grinned repeating my lines from that day we first met.

"Oh... So desu ne... Too bad I was already thinking of how about we continue on what we just finished last night..." I teased her in a very seductive voice.
"But since you..."

Tomo suddenly started her engine and drove, not letting me finish speaking.

"Ja! We'll go straight to your room then! Just make sure no drunk girl will forget everything after." She said smiling.

We'll be making more of our memories together and surely both of us will never forget. That sweet taste, I know it only comes out from a person's heart. And if you truly love someone, the sweetest taste comes naturally from within.

FIN

sorry for the errors, grammars and typos.. english isn't my first language :nervous
reviews, comments, suggestions, criticisms is highly appreciated!
if you guys have questions, i will try to answer them whole-heartedly! :twothumbs

Offline ketsnegova

« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
This is a great fanfic finished by Tomo Tomo. :twothumbs And I love it. Thank you very autor - san. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste FINAL CHAPTER! 04/30/14
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2014, 12:24:13 PM »
wahaha this is the first Tomotomo fanfic that I like  :thumbsup

I was hoping for them to get married instead  :yossi:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2014, 01:44:00 PM »
YAHOOOO!!!!!
i been a silent reader of your fic (gomen if i never leave a comment and sorry for being lazy *teehee*)
but i think its time for me to comment XD
i really love your fic
tomotomo is so sweet and i cant wait to read your new fic..in the future  :hehehe:

thank u for the awesome fic ainivel-san and keep up the good fic? work? XD
till next time  :byebye:
and have a nice day :on gay:

Offline NewHeaven

« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
The final was really nice  :on GJ:

TomoTomo sweet as always  :shy1:

I really love your fic

Thank you for the awesome fic

Offline kahem