JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun

Author Topic: Hello! Pro TRANSLATION & LYRICS  (Read 202226 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Hello! Pro TRANSLATION & LYRICS
« on: April 15, 2005, 12:25:45 AM »
JPH!P is looking for translators :)

And here's your first job:

So in this thread you can request translations.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 08:13:16 AM by shirenu »

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 12:59:05 AM »
Last message from Ishikawa Rika
Q. Which is your most memorable song from MoMusu?

Of course it's The Peace!. During cover-shooting, it came as a surprise (to me) that I'm the center, and I was a little nervous about that. However, I'm grateful that I've got that position, and this song meant a lot to me.

Q. Thoughout these 5 years, what has been the most difficult thing for you?

I was involved in many units (subgroups, shruffle units, etc) besides Morning Musume... including Viyuuden, I think there are around 10 of them? It was fun to be in so many groups, and it's a new discovery that there are so many possibilities. Ahh, I gave up. I think she talked about since she wasn't skillful, she couldn't really cope with the changes?

Ahh, maybe somebody can step in and do the rest, or I'll try to finish them sometime later.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 05:32:09 AM »
From the second questiong, red turtle made the first one good enough.

Other than mornig musume ive been given the oppertunity to be in units, with biyuden its been around 10, i guess.  Its been really fun to do so many types of groups, and ive been able to mkae many new discoveries.  ut, i am not so dexterious (laugh) so the transition between each one wasnt so great.  But now thinking about it, because that time i put out such effort is there, the current me is also here.

Unexpectedly happy event

Upon entering, i was soon standing on the stage at the budoukan, that time is was really happpy.  "I have really become a member of morning musume" was th feeling. From that time there hasve been many happy memories made, but the time when i was beyond happy was that I will be able to graduate at the budoukan. Im so happy that my eye become hot (misty)

After your graduation live what kinda of thing do you want to do?

In the these 5 years ive learned many things, ive met the challenge.  From 15 till 20 years old ive made a transformation as a human being, during the time i was able to enter in the group morning musume.  Somehow there have been only things i have not been able to experience, so in those 5 years ive cultivated things that would bring out no regrets, in the end i want a perfect _____ (i cant read that ><)

Say somethign to the 10 member morning musume

After i graduated i will be active in biyuden but, my aim is morning musume. So to make the group that same level of wonderful try your hardest.  And everyone to keep from changing things as they are now, do me the favor of rushing foward.

Hmm im guessing of some of the more complex crunched together kanji, and i really cant read that one, i can kinda make out the first one i think its moeru but im having a hard time reading the second one esp the radicle.  Oh well....ill do the top ones later they are actually easier to read.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 05:46:17 AM »
note that a translation has been posted in the rika praise thread.

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 06:12:23 AM »
Ok, err im gonna not do these so much any more i notice how alot of people posted my really junk translation on the other boards.... its either that or spend more time on these.  Blah effort.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 08:30:32 AM »
Thanks a lot for the translation!

完全燃燒- complete burning, or something like that. I think she meant in the end she wants to burn her energy completely.

My grammar sucks, but I have a better understanding of kanji.  :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 06:19:27 AM »
Here's your next job:

I heard it's about "mysterious breast enlargement" but could someone translate it a little bit?

Offline Pure Racer

• 1337 Noobinator
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 07:06:03 AM »
^ ehh... Too much kanji... I've already finished all my translation courses, ack... It looks too much like my weekly assignments last year...

Offline chadburry

• ★SUPASTAR★PERVERT★
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 02:55:44 PM »
Most of its just giggling and speculation over how big she is ("G" is for "Gotou," etc.). They do quote someone in publishing who says that her chest was Gotou's "charm point" back when she debuted, but then she got really thin and her breasts shrunk. He also speculates that when her rival Matsuura Aya started getting a lot of attention for having big breasts, Gotou got jealous and started privately working to improve her chest. Her secret weapon: yogurt. She eats seven or eight cups a day.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 03:20:55 PM »
Gotou got jealous and started privately working to improve her chest. Her secret weapon: yogurt. She eats seven or eight cups a day.

Wow. Does this work?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 03:49:33 PM »
Quote from: chadburry
Most of its just giggling and speculation over how big she is ("G" is for "Gotou," etc.). They do quote someone in publishing who says that her chest was Gotou's "charm point" back when she debuted, but then she got really thin and her breasts shrunk. He also speculates that when her rival Matsuura Aya started getting a lot of attention for having big breasts, Gotou got jealous and started privately working to improve her chest. Her secret weapon: yogurt. She eats seven or eight cups a day.

Hey first of all, thanks for the translation! :D

And omg. Maybe I should start eating more yoghurt. :lol: Too bad it makes my tummy ache sometimes. :(
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 04:43:04 PM »
Quote from: Asmodai
Gotou got jealous and started privately working to improve her chest. Her secret weapon: yogurt. She eats seven or eight cups a day.

Wow. Does this work?

it will, if it has enough fat. Diet yogurts don't do the job :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 06:52:56 PM »
These are always fun: Bubka 2004 Ranking! What's the ranking about?

Offline chadburry

• ★SUPASTAR★PERVERT★
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2005, 07:21:49 PM »
It's not one of the most interesting ones, I'm afraid.

From a survey of 5,014 readers, Women We Love/Women We Hate Ranking:

Women We Love Top 15:

1. Gotou Maki (maybe the yogurt payed off)
2. Matsuura Aya
3. Fujimoto Miki
4. Inoue Waka
5. Ueto Aya
6. Tsuji Nozomi
7. Abe Natsumi
8. Ishikawa Rika
9. Konno Asami
10. Fukada Kyouko
11. Yada Akiko
12. Sonin
13. Ogura Yuuko
14. Kago Ai
15. Yoshioka Miho

I wonder who the "Women We Hate" were?

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2005, 08:49:47 PM »
thx chadburry. not sure...but the fanboy's fave must've topped the list :lmao:

:w00t: H!P Domination in the list. Miki gets some loving.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 08:51:18 PM »

Women We Love Top 15:

2. Matsuura Aya
3. Fujimoto Miki

They love Gomattou

Offline mikitty

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 08:52:28 PM »
Quote from: daigong
:w00t: H!P Domination in the list. Miki gets some loving.

from me 8)

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 05:11:12 PM »
Quote from: ~Tettekete~

Women We Love Top 15:

2. Matsuura Aya
3. Fujimoto Miki

They love Gomattou
Cool! Well spotted !
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

Offline chadburry

• ★SUPASTAR★PERVERT★
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2005, 08:24:38 PM »
This is really funny. Where did you find it?

The whole thing is a chart of what female idols hang out together in their free time. It's way too complicated to translate all of it, but I'll do a little here.

The two big names in the lower left are Gotou Maki and Sakai Ayana (who I've never heard of), who are labeled the "Two great brokers of Johnny's goukon." That is, they arrange goukon (parties for single people to hook up at) with Johnny's artists.

Gotou's goukon buddies are Ishikawa and Yaguchi. Miki, Yoshizawa and Kago are just linked to her as regular friends. It says Gotou doesn't like Matsuura because she "hates burikko" :lol:, and that Fujimoto and Matsuura might not be as good friends as they used to be.

Kago is also apparently friends with Becky (!) and in a love triangle of sorts competing with Tsuji for Takahashi Ai's friendship. :P

Yaguchi is drinking buddies with Kei (no surprise), who herself goes drinking with MEGUMI and Satou Eriko.  8)

Abe Natsumi doesn't get along with Fujimoto. Abe is friends with Shinohara Tomoe and Iida Kaori. Iida goes drinking with Tanaka Rena (the model, not Tanaka Reina the musume) and goes clubbing with Utada Hikaru (really?).

I think that's all the HP members listed. Oh, and Sonin shows up as having once been friends with Ueto Aya, but maybe not anymore.

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »

Abe Natsumi doesn't get along with Fujimoto. Abe is friends with Shinohara Tomoe and Iida Kaori. Iida goes drinking with Tanaka Rena (the model, not Tanaka Reina the musume) and goes clubbing with Utada Hikaru (really?).

:lol: Funny! Well the about Kaori and Nacchi is like obvious. They've been co-workers since 7 years...
But Kaori and Rena Tanaka! and Hikki! :shock:  :lol: it's so odd that i feel i want to laugh! It's odd but if it's true, is nice..

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun